★ Bass Booster
★ 5 Bands Equalizer (6 on some phones)
★ 20 Presets
★ Customizable preset
★ Unlimited custom presets
★ Widget (2x1)
★ Profiles homescreen shortcuts
★ Preset auto-detection
★ Tasker Plugin
★ Music visualizer
★ Reverb (Beta ! It doesn't work on most phones, so it might be removed)
★ Automatic preset on incoming call
★ 4 themes
★ Start on phone boot
Most of the issues are due to Android itself and the constructors' interfaces, not the app ! It's almost impossible to get this kind of app to work on every device.
Check out our FAQ if you're experiencing issues or want more information : http://www.desaxed.com/faq
- Why doesn't Bass Booster work on my phone ?
- How can I reduce battery consumption ?
- Why does the equalizer only have 5 or 6 bands ?
- Volume Booster (boost the volume by +10 dB, doesn't work on every smartphone)
- Improve Quality (gets the best of your small or cheap audio devices)
- More Basses
- Voice Booster
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself ! Do not listen at full volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely !
By downloading this application, you accept that in no case we could be held responsible for any kind of damage resulting of the use of this app in any way.
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Thanks to Svengraph for the headphones :
1) SoundAbout Service - Turn service "On (Foreground)", "On (Auto Restart)", "On (Stoppable)", "OFF".
(ON - Auto Restart) can be used to remove constant notification in Android 4.3.
2) Media Audio - Route the media audio to (Built-In speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Bluetooth(mono)(dynamic), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
(Some outputs are enabled for the PRO VERSION only)
3) Phone call audio - (Pro version)
Route the phone call audio to (Built in Earpiece, External speaker, Bluetooth (mono), Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Dock (Analog), Dock (Digital)
Phone call audio to Bluetoth A2DP(media) NOT allowed in Android.
4) Text-To-Speech behavior...(Android 4.0+)(Pro version) -
Settings to send Text-To-Speech audio to various outputs with/without delays:
Android TTS setting... - Opens the Android TTS settings screen so that you can choose SoundAbout TTS as your Text-To-Speech engine.
Audio Output - Route the TTS audio to (External speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
Max Utterance per request... - How many TTS to items to process per request. Handy if the client app (Google Nav) tries to process ALL the TTS items at one time. This lets you do 1,2,3.etc at a time.
Delay utterance (secs) - Lets you delay before sending the audio to output. Handy to allow Bluetooth mono to connect.
Allow background audio - Allows existing audio to continue at a lower volume while TTS audio is playing.
5) Notification behavior
Block Notifications to Speaker - Block notification/alarm sounds from playing through the SPEAKER
Block Ringtones to Speaker - Block ringtones from playing through the SPEAKER.
Caller Notification behavior - Settings to speak caller id when ringing. (new permission to read contacts)
Status Bar Notification - Show audio status in status bar, when Service runs in foreground
6) Wired Headset behavior... -
Wired Headset detection - ALLOW or IGNORE the headphone/headset plug in/out detection.
Wired Headset microphone - DETECT or IGNORE that a headset has a microphone when plugged in.
Un-plug pauses music player - Have the music player pause when you unplug a wired headset. If left un-checked, the music player may still pause if it is designed to do so.
Plug-in continues music player - Have music player continue playing when headset is plugged back in (if music player was playing when headset was un-plugged).
Plug-in Volume (Pro Version) - Turn ON and set default volume when headset is plugged in.
7) Bluetooth behavior - (Pro version):
Bluetooth Auto Enable - Automatically enable Bluetooth when Bluetooth output is selected.
(A2DP) Media audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Bluetooth media device to be the default output for media.
(Mono) Media audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Bluetooth mono device to be the default output for media. May not work for all phones.
Phone call usage - Allow/Deny the connected Bluetooth mono device to be the default output for phone calls.
(Mono) microphone override - Use the Bluetooth (mono) device microphone for voice input while using audio output set in the Media audio setting.
Disable wired audio - Disable wired headset when in Bluetooth mono phone call.
Disconnect to speaker - Allow/Deny using speaker for notifications(notifications still go to selected media audio output)
8) Dock behavior - (Pro version):
Analog Dock audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Analog Dock to be the default output for media.
Digital Dock audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Digital Dock to be the default output for media.
9) There is a widget named "Headset Toggle" to toggle a Wired Headset on or off.
- 5 bands equalizer (from low bass to highs to enhance the quality of your songs)
- Audio player (directly available in the app)
- Unlimited access to your native music library (you can order your songs by album / songs / artist or playlist)
- Background play mode (to keep playing your songs while you consult other apps or while your device is in stand-by mode)
- Contextual Music search available by songs, album, artists and playlist
- 10 equalizer presets based on different music genres
- Double-clic option to quickly and easily reset the volume of the frequency filters
- Visible music progress bar for an easy navigation within the songs you're listening to
- “Repeat” function to keep listening to your songs over and over again (3-status button: repeat one song, repeat a whole playlist, no repetition)
- “Shuffle” function: plays your songs in a random order
- Media Bass volume control
- Vintage and refined design
- Professional sound rendering
- Simple and friendly user interface
- Visualizer window: one audio spectrum animation is provided with the app (like on the former Windows Media Player). You can display the visualizer in full-screen.
Options that can be unlocked via direct purchase or via the achievement of rewarded actions):
- BASS BOOST: to boost the volume of your bass like never before! (the bass boost level is editable)
- “SAVE” option to record your customized frequency presets
- Possibility to edit and/or delete your presets
- “FADE”: to ensure a smooth string of music
- “DUALSCREEN” option to display your equalizer on a second screen
- VISUALIZER to give birth to your sound: watch the sound move directly from your mobile, the way one used to with Windows Media Player
Rediscover your music thanks to the new equalizer app! Plug in your headphones or turn your speakers on, and listen to your songs as if you were in a studio. Enjoy volume at its best! Improve the quality of your sound! There’s nothing like a good equalizer to boost your parties or just boost your music listening experience.
The available music genre presets are:
-Open and install theme
-Go to the settings PowerAmp
-To choose point a subject
-Select PowerAmp FreshGreen Skin
Attention! If you have installed on your phone firmware 4.1 please open a theme after installation and read the instructions!
Please, report about all bugs into our forum: http://www.aimp.ru/forum/index.php?board=141.0 or write mail to support.
Current version contains:
+ Supported formats: *.ape; *.mpga; *.mp3; *.wav; *.ogg; *.umx; *.mod; *.mo3; *.it; *.s3m; *.mtm; *.xm; *.aac; *.flac; *.mp4; *.m4a; *.m4b; *.mpc; *.wv; *.opus;
+ CUE Sheet support
+ 8-band equalizer
+ Automatic detection of data encoding in tags
+ Album Art supports (from tags / from file folder)
+ An ability to repeat playlist / track / playback without repeating
+ An ability to play music from File Managers
+ An ability to control playback from notification area (for Android v3.0 and newer)
+ An ability to control playback via Headset
+ An ability to group files by template
+ An ability to sort files by template / manually
+ An ability to search files in filtering mode
+ An ability to delete files physically
+ An ability to load files from selected folder
+ An ability to quick add all music from all SD-cards
+ An ability to play files from the File Manager applications
+ Integration with standard lock screen (for Android v4.0 and newer)
+ Widget for the desktop
+ Widget for the lock screen (for Android v4.2 and newer)
Improve sound quality on your Android device.
Make your music and video sounds like never before.
Support folder player.
Equalizer is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects.
Intuitive player, uses simple and innovative controls. The most professional player designed for music and video enthusiasts!
Using the professional audio and video decoding technology, it will play the music and video perfectly and realise high-fidelity playback. Besides, the most professional equalizer controls will help you manually adjust your own music exclusively.
Use with headphones for best results.
MP3, MP4, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, AIFF, MIDI, AAC, 3GP, XM, IT, S3M, MOD, MTM, UMX, MO3, MP4, M4A, OTA
* Browse and play your music by artists, albums, songs, playlists, folder
* Browse and play all videos with equalizer
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass Boost effect
* 3D Surround Sound
* Music surround left and right
* Turn off and turn on equalizer effect
* Edit playinglist
* Delete Song from sdcard
* One simple home screen WIDGET (4x1)
* SHAKE IT feature:give your phone a shake to play next song.
* Headset Support, Support one button or multiple buttons headsets. Leave your phones in the pocket.
* Lock Screen CONTROLS support: display time, day, title and artist, play/pause, next, previous, unlock CONTROLS in lock screen.
* Notification Status support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, next, previous CONTROLS in notification status.
* 17 types of equalizer presets for your choice (Normal, Classic, Dance, Flat, Folk, Heavy, Hip hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock, R&B, Latin, Acoustic, Piano, Electronic, Vocal Booster, Deep). Or you can manually adjust the equalizer.
* Share this player with your friends via facebook,e-mail,SMS,and so on
Electric Guitar Amp and Guitar Effects Processor Guitar Pedal
Andrig is a mobile application that turns your Android device into an electric and bass guitar amplifier (shortly “amp”) kit. Instead of investing in expensive and hard-to-carry amps, electric guitar players can quickly access, affordably purchase, and enjoy using Andrig easily on your mobiles anywhere with your electric and bass guitars.
We named “Andrig” by combining the words “android” and “guitar rig”, shortage of Android Guitar Rig application.
Andrig turns your Android device into an easy-to-use Guitar Multi-Effects Processor(stompbox) and electric guitar amp kit.
Carry your whole guitar rig with you in your pocket, wherever you go.
Improve your music experience with Andrig's high quality, stunning tones.
Andrig is aiming a high-performance guitar(amp & stompbox) rig simulation (as much as Android allows).
It has never been so simple to control all your guitar effects! With Andrig's user-friendly interface, things will never get messed up. AndRig comes with seven stomp box effect pedal.
★Guitar amp - FREE
★Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
★Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
★Chorus Guitar Effects Pedal
★Delay Guitar Effects Pedal - FREE
★Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
★Noise Gate Guitar Effects Pedal - FREE
★6 Band Graphic Equalizer(EQ) Guitar Effects Pedal
★Drag and order effects
Currently In progress:
- New Electric Guitar Amp (vacuum tube sounds) like Marshall , Fender electric guitar amps etc...
- New stomp box effects such as Wah-wah, tremolo, phaser and more...
- Built-in guitar tuner.
- Cabinet simulations.
- Audio Record Module.
- Android 3.0.x or higher
- minimum 240x430 (3.4'' screen size in landscape )
Feel free to share your ideas with us.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AndrigApp
Web Site: http://andrig.deplike.com/
The #1 paid music player in the Google Play Store 4 years running—Poweramp is the most powerful music player available on the Android OS. Features like gapless play, an unmatched equalization system, great crossfade, and support for most popular music file format might all make Poweramp the best $3.99 you have ever spent in your life—2+ million users would agree to that.
If you have not already, try out the free full trial version. The trial version will give you 15 days of the full, uninterrupted, Poweramp experience. That means you get to experience your music like only Poweramp can offer. If you need a few reasons why to buy the full version of Poweramp, here are two good reasons:
- Get all the future updates for free: Once you purchase Poweramp, all the future updates are free to you as long as you have the Unlocker.
- Have a dedicated music player: Poweramp is dedicated to being the best music player available, and we will never change from that. Poweramp is focus on doing nothing more than being a great music player.
Follow us on Twitter (@PowerampAPP) for information about Poweramp and chances to win prizes like Google Play Gift cards, tablets, phones, and more.
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Poweramp.Android) to stay in the loop.
Tell your friends about us to make their music experience better, and so they can also enjoy the #PowerampLifestyle.
***Please don't try to update if you purchased Unlocker on Poweramp site, as Google Play Unlocker is not the same. Just keep your current Unlocker as is.
Poweramp F.A.Q. -
Full Version/Unlocker/Purchase Issues F.A.Q. -
Headset Button Controller is very configurable, allowing you to play music, change tracks, adjust volume, answer phone calls, start Voice Command and many other things, just by clicking the button on your headset.
Headset Button Controller is shipped with a powerful default configuration, but you can change almost every action performed. Once you have configured it with your preferences, it runs in the background using almost no CPU. It has been tested with a wide variety of different Android devices and music apps and works with both single-button headsets, and Android-specific 3-button headsets.
Default configuration for single-button headsets (center button for 3-button headsets):
* Single press: play / pause (+ answer call / end call)
* Double press: next track (+ decline call / mute microphone)
* Triple press: previous track
* Quadruple press: previous track (2x)
* Long press: Volume control 
* Press and hold: Fast forward 
* Double press and hold: Rewind 
* Triple press and hold: disabled
All of the above options are configurable to any of the following:
* Play / pause
* Next track
* Previous track
* Previous track (2x)
* Mute / unmute
* Voice command
* Voice search
* Redial last number
* Say current time (Text-To-Speech required)
* Launch app
* Launch shortcut
* Tasker task 
* Switch profile
Additionally the long press options are configurable to any of the following:
* Volume control 
* Rewind 
* Fast forward 
 Requires the app 'Tasker'
 While the button is held down, the volume is initially reset to the minimum limit (see below) and then raised until the button is released
 Not every music player app supports rewind / fast forward
With a 3-button headset, volume control is also configurable with the left and right headset buttons.
Music app selection
Headset Button Controller controls the currently running music app. You are also able to explicitly specify which installed music app you want to control.
Volume control features
Headset Button Controller remembers the music volume when the headphone is unplugged and can restore it when the headphone is plugged in again.
* Min volume limit: Start volume level of the 'volume control' command
* Max volume limit: Ensures that the headset music volume never exceeds this limit
You are also able to control calls with the headset button:
* answer call / end call on single press (configurable)
* decline call / mute microphone on double press (configurable)
* adjust volume during a call (see volume control)
* announce caller name (Text-To-Speech required)
You can also configure Headset Button Controller to automatically answer an incoming call after a configurable delay.
Headset plug in / out
You can configure an action to be performed when the headset gets plugged in / out.
You can create different 'configuration profiles' which you can switch between. Add a widget or a shortcut to your home screen to easily change your profile. It is also possible to switch profile from the 'Tasker' or 'Locale' app (Locale plug-in). All settings can be backed up on SD card.
This is the full version of Headset Button Controller. To check if this app works with your phone / music player correctly, we suggest you first install the trial version of this app before buying.
changing control types and colors.
Three kinds of control types
- Volume dial : Feeling of analog device
Buttons : Precise control
Seek bars(sliders) : Quick and easy
※ If you want to know the total volume in dial
control mode, turn your device into horizontal
- Media, Ring, Notifications, In-call, alarm, system
Mute and unmute
Vibratemode setting(ring and notification)
- Normal, Vibrate, Silent
- Red, Blue, Green
(More colors will support in Pro version)
- Change ringtone
- Use incoming call volume for notifications
- 'Lock volume' prevent unwanted changing volume and
(The volume will be fixed in locked state, but this
application can control the volume in lock state)
Volume preset(Profile) features and additional colors are available in Volume Control+ Pro version
※ Screen is optimized for smartphones.
In tablet pc, screen may not be correct.
Music Equalizer lets you adjust sound effect levels so that you get the best sound.
Music Equalizer is a volume slider with five band Equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects.
You can also quickly create your own custom preset with the 5 band Equalizer controller.
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* 9 equalizer presets
* Bass boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* Save custom presets
* Lock media volume
JAYS Headset Control brings a wide range of new features to your JAYS Android remote earphones. Change track, adjust volume, target specific media players, launch apps and much more. JAYS Headset Control comes with three modes; Off, Easy Mode and Advanced Mode, all simply controlled by the unique navigation wheel, optimized for JAYS products; a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+.
- Just install and you're good to go!
- Customize the remote buttons, click delays, settings, target specific media players and more.
- Next Track/Previous Track
- Volume Up/Down
- Launch App
- Answer/End Call
- Decline/Mute Call
- Audio Feedback
- Volume Settings
- Functionality Settings
- Set the Multiple Click Delay time value.
- Set the Click & Hold time value.
- Available in English, French, Korean and Chinese (traditional).
- Email support available in English.
- Click-and-hold* actions will not work in Android 4.1+ as Android now intercepts them.
- Optimized against JAYS a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+ remote earphones.
- Works with most Android devices on the market.
- Not compatible with three-button Apple headsets like a-JAYS Four iPhone.
- Functionality may vary between different cellphones.
- Some cell phones intercepts upper/lower buttons with the OS default button actions making them not customizable.
* Volume control on 1-button headsets.
- If JAYS Headset Control seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
- Some stock music players will not work properly with JAYS Headset Control, but most third party players will.
- Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
- Spotify often needs you to go to Advanced settings and chose Spotify under Target media player.
Check out JAYS website for further information and support at http://www.jays.se.
To use the app follow these steps in the exact order:
1. Run the transmitter app on your windows laptop that has WiFi
2. Then connect your TV's headphone jack, or any other device with a headphone jack to the microphone jack of your laptop.
3. Then start this app on your smartphone and listen to the audio coming out of TV or your audio device.
4. Press the circle with a rectangle with it to start listening.
5. If you want stop or pause listening you can press circle with two vertical line.
6. To quite the app press the circle with an arrow at the bottom of the screen.
The delay of the audio relative to video is minimal and negligible. One of the main advantages of this app, is its simplicity. It is just a plug and play app so you do not need to find the server IP address, or change an audio buffer size. Everything is done automatically and in a smart way. If you have any questions or comments we would love to hear from you.
* Use rand white noise data to burn in, full frequency range
* Can save current burn in progress, and resume next time
* Supports headphones / speakers, even bluetooth / NFC speakers!
* Can specify how many minutes to burn in
* With detailed burn in manual, to teach you how to burn in
* With percentage displaying, make you easy to know how long your headphones burn in
Why Burn In?
Burn-in is the process for exercising new audio equipment. Most headphones/speakers require at least 40 hours of burn-in time to reach their optimal performing state.
The main purpose of the burn-in process is to loosen the diaphragm of a newly crafted headphone and to stress the headphone driver. Most audiophiles agree that the sound quality will be noticeably improved after burn-in.
How to Burn In?
There are different ways to burn-in your headphones (or earbuds). The most common ways include running a white noise through the headphones at a medium volume. Note: too high of a volume can cause damage to, or even kill your headphones!
How long should I do it?
The general rule is about 40 hours. Some people burn-in their headphones quickly playing them 40 hours continuously after bringing them home. This may not be good because, the diaphragm may be too weak at this time and should not be pushed to the limit. The best thing to do may be to plug your headphones into your android phone / tablet, set the volume to medium, and run burn in app for up to 4-5 hours a day for 5 days (perhaps, while you are at work or sleeping). After that, your headphones will most likely sound their best. Note: you do not need to listen the whole time.
this poweramp skin theme is made for the discerning smartphone owner who demands
quality, precision and a unique design style. Personalize your music player with finest Art design and color.
click on "more by maystarwerk" or search for maystarwerk here in the market and find more of the 3D poweramp skins in google play store.
this is a power amp skin theme for magic Poweramp 2.x. This is not a separate application.
Get first the best music player Poweramp 2.x.
Install Poweramp 2 first, then the metal wood skin .
After installing the theme.
( Settings > Look and Feel > Theme > metal wood .)
Any advice or suggestion is appreciated.
Please comment our work. Please send opinions to:
Made in Germany © all rights reserved Maystarwerk power amp skins
Equalizer & Bass Booster is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band Equalizer with Bass Booster and Virtualizer effects.
Equalizer & Bass Booster lets you adjust sound effect levels so that you get the best out of your Music or Audio coming out of your phone.
Use with headphones for best results.
* Five band Equalizer
* Bass Boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 10 Equalizer presets
* Media volume control
* Stereo led VU meter
Works with most Music and Video players.
Simple Installation and usage:
1. Effect for Music or Audio
* Turn on the Music player and play your music
* Turn on the Equalizer & Bass Booster application and adjust sound level and frequency.
* Put headphones for a best results
*To close application and revmove from Status Bar long press application close button.
2. Effect for video
* Just like effect for Music or Audio, adjust the sound level and frequency, than, let it run in background.
* Turn on the Video player and play your video
* You must get a good effect sound results for video
All data taken from 8wayrun.com.
-and anyone else who is credited in the respective combo threads