Simply download the app, start it and point it the camera of your handheld device at a picture (also referred to as a marker) with the W&H AR icon. The printed picture magically becomes an animated 3D image or a video, making it creating a unique enhanced experience. W&H Augmented Reality (AR) combines the real world and the virtual world; just try it out and you will find it fascinating.
- Experience selected products and W&H worlds from a completely new point of view
- Product features at a glance
- Directions to more product information
- Languages: German, English and Spanish
- W&H contact information
- Markers can be requested by e-mail from the app and printed out at any time
The app is being continuously upgraded, and new pictures, products and worlds of experience will continue to excite you in the future with the W&H app.
W&H produces dental turbines, dental straight- and contra-angle handpieces, piezo scalers for prophylactic treatment and products for oral surgery and autoclaving. Our products are used in dental practices, dental hospitals, dental laboratories and in microsurgery.
Available from Android 2.3 and above.
Devices with low performance are not supported.
By using augmented reality (AR), the user gains an amazing insight into the tissues, structures and areas of the mind by moving the device around the special artwork provided.
You can choose to view the mind in AR or switch to a 3D mode within the device and rotate with your fingers.
The three dimensional models are colour coded to provide clear, concise and easy to follow views of the brain.
The app provides an advanced and futuristic view of the head and mind which is perfect for educational demonstrations, learning at home or just the enjoyment of finding out more about the anatomy of the brain.
- Print out the artwork which is available from the developers website. You can print in colour or black and white.
- In AR mode, point the device at the printed image.
- Switch on and off the various layers - you can animate the brain areas to open and close.
- Tap the brain parts to see the labels and hear the description.
In 3D Mode:
- Rotate by swiping the screen.
All feedback and thoughts for the next versions are very welcome and thank you for taking the time to enjoy our work.
We will be releasing more of the AR Anatomy Series in due course.