VeyetalsApp is an AI-based smartphone and tablet application that uses rPPG (remote photoplethysmography) tech with help of the smartphone camera or tablet to measure various vitals to detect your general wellness.
By taking a 30-second video selfie, VeyetalsApp provides a variety of physiological and psychological “contactless” vitals including:
- Heart rate
- Heart rate variability
- Stress index
- Saved Data for upto 3 months or more- (paid feature)
- Share Data - (paid feature)
- Set Alerts - (paid feature)
- Send Email and Phone Alerts - (paid feature)
Veyetals is one of the world’s premier app allowing for contactless blood pressure measurement with only a 30-second video selfie. According to the American Heart Association (https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/high-blood-pressure/why-high-blood-pressure-is-a-silent-killer), many people with high heart rate and blood pressure are not aware of their hypertensive condition. The computational models used by Veyetals were developed using medical-grade equipment and scientific instruments found in labs and clinics. The accuracy of VeyetalsApp measurements has been tested and validated at both MarkiTech, the developer of Veyetals, and university labs. See this link for more details
Veyetals Features and Benefits:
• Contactless – No sensors, contacts, or cuff to touch. Measurements are taken just like a selfie!
• Quick – It requires only 5-10 seconds to start measuring your heart rate, and a comprehensive measurement takes only 30-40 seconds.
• Private - Your blood flow information is encrypted when sent to our cloud servers for analysis and your measurement history is stored using the same encryption techniques that are used by banks. Your video images are never saved while performing a measurement.
• Use Veyetals often to increase your awareness of stress and general wellness.
• Free – Most importantly, Veyetals is completely free to use!
The underlying science:
• Human skin is translucent. Light and its respective wavelengths are reflected at different layers below the skin and can be used to reveal blood flow information in the human face.
• Our rPPG (remote photoplethysmography) and computer vision Imaging technology extracts this information and sends it securely up to the cloud to be processed via our cloud-based AI engine.
If you would like to know more about the research, science, and technology used by Veyetals