Only show text.
No ad app.
Your browser -> Share -> TextBrowser.
Long press menu button is focus to URL/Search bar.
Long press back button is exit app.
In fullscreen, swipe at a short on the top will appear status bar and URL/Search bar.
Supported fullscreen mode on the Android4.4.
You can edit, copy, share, and save history.To check the history, "menu button"→"History".
You can also view the HTML source."menu button"→"Show HTML Source"
・I want to write an email based on the Web page.
・In order to save space on Evernote, I want to clip only the text of Web pages.
・I want to analyze the structure look at the HTML source.
・I want to read the text of Web sites that are not optimized for smartphones.
Using Spritz, ZippyWeb will rapidly flash one word at a time at any of over 40 different speeds. This eliminates the need for your eyes to scan the text in order to read efficiently. Spritz provides a reticle at the ideal position in a word to allow your mind to comprehend each word despite seeing it for only a fraction of a second. Read over 1000 words per minute while maintaining or improving your current comprehension. The average person reads normally at about 250 words per minute, but with Zippy, you will very soon double or triple that speed.
• Web pages parsed to just the article content
• Spritz the entire web page or just the selected text
• Tabbed browsing
• Full screen spritz
• All features powered by Lightning Browser
With Zippy, get the best Spritz experience available in a browser with all the features!
Imagine if you could watch videos and write emails at the same time using your tablet! Or compare two web pages side by side, or take notes alongside a web page. Well, you can do all of that and more!
Split Browser is two browsers in one, working side by side. It lets you browse two web pages independent of each other. You can open links from one half into the other half. It also includes a notepad that allows you to take notes from a web page. You can open multiple tabs and swap them between two halves. You can also resize the two halves to suit your needs. Simply put, it is a powerful tool for multitasking.
Best suited for tablets and "phablets".
- - - - -
CHROMECAST & NEXUS PLAYER:
Requires Google Play services (4.2 or above) to be enabled. Look under Android Settings > Applications. Not all videos can be cast (Flash videos, YouTube, live streams, etc). Low resolution videos might not look the same on your HD TV as they look in a small screen. Play videos in full view to cast.
UPDATE 7/30/14: YouTube videos will not cast in Android 4.4 devices, please use the YouTube app.
Steps to cast videos: https://sites.google.com/site/appestry/sb#cast
See the main demo video for detailed casting instructions: http://youtu.be/fnKnVt6oY4A
- - - - -
Here's a quick rundown of its important features:
• Resize the two browser halves by dragging the yellow divider line.
• Rotate yellow divider (vertical/horizontal) independent of the screen orientation.
• Watch videos in full view within each half.
• Cast videos to Chromecast using the remote.
• Start new tabs and switch them between the two halves.
• Copy the current page over to the other half.
• Open links and bookmarks in the other half and/or in a new tab.
• Autocomplete address input from bookmarks and history.
• Press and hold back/forward arrows to view history and jump to a page in the list.
• Manage history across all tabs in one place, sorted reverse chronologically showing the time of last visit.
• Search for text in the web page in either halves separately.
• Separate clipboard option to paste the last 10 items copied.
• Open notepads in either halves to take notes and save/share them.
• Select text to copy and paste between two halves and notepads.
• Links to useful tools like calculator, translator, converters... etc.
• Remember form data and passwords.
• Clear cache, history, cookies, form data and passwords.
• View pages in desktop mode.
• Works in dual view in Samsung devices that support multi-window mode.
• Works in both cascade and dual views in Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablets.
Additional features only in full version:
• Option to restore previously open web pages and tabs upon restart.
• Import bookmarks from HTML files generated by Split Browser, Chrome or Firefox.
• Export bookmarks to HTML file for backup and sync with other devices.
• Option to view bookmarks from the device - if shared by the default browser or Chrome.
• When using Chromecast it displays the video playback status on TV screens.
Be sure to check out the trial version to make sure it works in your device before buying this full version.
Video review by @howtomen: http://youtu.be/bm5uoVhghh0
A quick look at multi-window support: http://youtu.be/1Czhk8OXAnM
You might experience text input issues with SwiftKey keyboard in some websites. We are currently working to resolve this issue. More details in this SwiftKey forum thread: http://support.swiftkey.net/forums/116693-2-bug-reports/suggestions/3749006-nothing-is-written
FREE!! We're available over live video on Google Helpouts: https://helpouts.google.com/113837088030303653022/ls/b2ff6c2914cf8528
File Explorer goes beyond conventional managers also allowing the user to create backups of your applications, remove applications, kill processes open or delete application data among other functions.
You explore file is translated into more than 30 languages
With File Browser, you can:
Cut, paste, copy and delete files and folders
List type and grid view for file browsing
Compress and decompress Zip files
Search and share files
Text editor, image gallery and swf player and audio
Root Explorer for Android phones rooteados
Fast access to music folder, pictures, memory card, backup and root
Memory processes gestures for fast operation
The application manager allows you to:
Delete Application Data
*** PLEASE NOTE: NCORE BROWSER IS CURRENTLY IN ALPHA STAGE! ***
*** ONLY THE HTTPS LOGIN, LISTING AND DOWNLOADING WORKS FOR NOW ***
*** NEW FUNCTIONS ARE CONSTANTLY BEING ADDED TO THE APP ***
Hope you like the app - questions, comments, feature requests & bug reports are very welcomed.
// This application is not affiliated with nCore.
browser has everything. One of the best browsers for Android, Best browser is fast and smooth,
So easy that internet browsing becomes more relaxed and fulfilling. This browser for Android
Stands out with its beautiful user interface and feature list. Best browser has everything starting from
personalization to safeguard.
This browser takes care of your every interest – clear navigation helps you safeguard your privacy
too by giving you an option of cookie clean up too. You can save time and increase your productivity
by personalizing your speed dials so that you do not have to type in url's to go to your favorite site and
Best browser has all the important Features like:
1. Quick Dials – Save your time to type website names. Comes to Default Hit Sites of yours
country. You can Remove and Add your own list to Home Screen.
2. Popular News Sites – Comes with Mega Lists news sites within many Categories like :- General News Sites,
Entertainment news Sites, Sports news Sites and sites realted to updated health facts and latest medical researches.
3. APP - App’s Area Currently Showing Play Store.
4. Browse Fast – We have inbuilt technology, which makes websites to load faster. This puts our
browser in the category of Fast Browsers.
5. Navigation – Clear and Big Buttons which allow Every Size of Finger to use it easily and fast.
6. Download – It has in built download feature.
This is a Beta version of this application and we aspire to make it rocking best with your feedback's
and suggestions, so make sure you download it and give us feedback to make it the best . Do
suggest if we have missed out on some features or if you want us to develop any important feature
that will make our user experience superb.We count on your suggestions for we want to make it
the best and provide you an awesome internet browsing experience to enjoy and learn from internet
without any hassle.
So make sure leave your Feedback to help us Improve Features and Fix Bugs.
This app does not include Flash, it just makes Flash easier to access after it's installed.
I wrote it because I was annoyed that Chrome Beta doesn't support Flash and likely never will. This lets you easily switch to another browser that does support Flash without awkwardly copying and pasting the url.
Flashify doesn't have to be used for Flash, it is useful for anyone that wants to switch browsers quickly on the same website.
It has been tested with Chrome Beta, Browser (default), Dolphin HD, Firefox, Opera Mobile and should work in all browsers via the Share option.
To use Flashify, open your favorite browser, press Menu->Share->Flashify. Look at the screenshots to see how it works visually.
THIS APP WON'T SHOW UP IN THE APP DRAW OR THE DESKTOP. It only adds an option to the SHARE MENU IN YOUR BROWSER.
If you can't figure out how Flashify works, please email me and I will explain further. I can't respond to comments!
Flashify is open sourced on GitHub: https://github.com/GodsMoon/Flashify
Special thanks to Jose Cordoba for the new name and Rob Wilson for the video review and explanation.