Learning Chinese doesn't have to be hard, it can be fun a enjoyable with Miaomiao! Through cute, loveable characters and stories, children are introduced to 100 words of Mandarin vocabulary through 50+ videos. At the end of each episode, there is a character tracing activity so kids can practice writing in Chinese. This is the perfect app for introducing young children to the Chinese language.
“Miaomiao’s Chinese for Kids is an engaging way for young children to get a taste of Mandarin Chinese. They can learn over 100 words and phrases by seeing, hearing, and writing with characters.” — 5 star editor review from BestAppsForKids.com.
“Overall, an engaging app with an emphasis on the development of Chinese characters, ideal for young children encountering Chinese for the first time. Worth of its 4-star rating.”— 4 star teacher review from the Educational App Store.
• 50+ episodes of Miaomiao and friends going on adventures and teaching Chinese words. All episodes are also in Mandarin Chinese teaching English words for a more immersive Chinese experience.
• Videos created with Mandarin preschool teachers and early language learning consultants to ensure learning outcomes.
• Each episode contains an interactive portion at the end where child can trace the Chinese characters of the words they just learned.
• Includes a parent console where you can view your child's progress and see which words they've learned and episodes they've watched.
• COPPA compliant, ensuring privacy for your child. No ads or in-app purchases.