FINALLY! i know the game is janky and unpolished with ads all over the place, but ive been looking for a physics based stacking game for literally like two years. The concept of meticulously building a tower with tetris blocks is just fun to me and this functions as that, so have at it, just needs a lot more polish.
Way too many ads. Could be really fun if the action wasn't halted multiple times in less than a minute by full 30 second ads. Good idea, poor implementation.
Great game, my favorite thing to play in the background while doing things. The new update is REALLY good. Tetris mode is very fun and I can just play it forever.
Love it but can't get close to lvl 15? Way past 15 now and so love this game, gona miss not having new lvls.
Too many ads to even start playing
have to watch stupid vids to continue ... immediate uninstall
- bug fixes for ROTATION Button
- added tetris mode with new stone objects
- Objects now can be rotated using small rotate icon at the top. Use the second finger to tap the rotate button while holding the object.
- 72 new tetris levels, freeplay, classic and practice gamemodes
- changed leaderboard for tetris mode