Application to take ID photos such as passport photos or ID cards. It automatically recognizes the face to fit it better in the photo setting the right margins, so you don’t have to cut it manually.
The app has 3 main options that allow you to take a picture with the camera, select a picture you already have in your phone or somewhere else and view all the pictures you have taken with the app.
Also, it has the following features:
- Set the size: you can change the size of the photo. When you select a new size the app rescales the photo to the desired size but it keeps the original ratio.
- Black and white: you can change the color of the photo to black and white.
- Change brightness, contrast and saturation of the image.
- Rotate, mirror and flip the image.
- Save photo: you can save the photo in your device and choose the file name. The app provides you a name by default.
- Share the photo: share the photo using the apps you have installed in your device (whatsapp, email, sms, etc.).
- Print the photo: if you have a printing service enabled in your phone you can print these photos thru it.
- Multiple photos: when selecting a saved photo you have the option to create a template with multiple copies of the selected photo. You can choose the size of the template. This is useful to print several copies at once.
- Edit a photo you have taken before.
- Unit: you can choose between millimeters and inches to see the sizes in that unit.
Appreciate any comment or feedback about the app.