This is the lite version of the Arduino Controller Android App. This version is no longer under development. You can find the Pro version (free and paid) in Google Play with a lot of extra features.
Now it is possible to build your own customized arduino app!!
• To use this application you need an arduino with ethernet shield connected to your router
• Download the example sketch from the support forum and upload it to the arduino
• The example layout will load automatically in this application
• Set the IP of your Arduino device in the settings screen
• The IP can be found in the serial monitor. The port is "80" by default
I hope you can use this app in your arduino project and please let me know what you use it for.
If you have recommendations, found any bugs, or need extra buttons, please let me know as well.
When you like it please give it a rating on google play.
The arduino example sketch can be downloaded here http://db.tt/GMoyi6hg
Arduino controller Pro is now supported from Android 2.2 to 4.3!
• Eight different tabs to control eight different Arduino 's
• Program mode to easily edit the layout and settings
• Sliding seekbars to control RGB led 's, servos, etc.
• Import, export and share your profiles
• Examples to get you started very quick
• URL and IP support
• 32 buttons on each profile
• Buttons will hide when you don't use them
• Two different themes
• And more..