Hardware Requirements? I'm very happy to see the example code! So many other Android Arduino Apps just leave a beginner stranded with no direction at all. May I ask: What are the exact hardware requirements for the example code? Which wifi shield was it written for? Which board? I'm very interested in trying it out! Thanks // mega adk r3 due r3
Awesome App and easy to customise I was able to set this up to control my Home Audio System + my bar lights .I am now using all 12 buttons successfully . I will no doubt be using this as a springboard to go deeper into Android + Arduino. I see this App becoming very popular in the Arduino community and want to express many thanks to Marque .
Works great. Ran my sketch input first time without trouble. Echos back results. I didn't see any ads. Maybe they'll pop up later.
Excelent app Thank you very much for excelent app, any possibility for login to access to app
Ads! Annoying ads and poor functionality.. uninstalled
Arduino controller Pro is now supported from Android 2.2 to 4.3!
• Eight different tabs to control eight different Arduino 's
• Program mode to easily edit the layout and settings
• Sliding seekbars to control RGB led 's, servos, etc.
• Import, export and share your profiles
• Examples to get you started very quick
• URL and IP support
• 32 buttons on each profile
• Buttons will hide when you don't use them
• Two different themes
• And more..