Vous pouvez également enregistrer les lieux dans vos Favoris et de les partager avec vos amis par (SMS, E-mail, Twitter, Facebook,... ).
100% HORS LIGNE (aucune connexion requise sauf pour le partage et la mise à jour.) Qui vous permet de réduire le coût de l'itinérance.
Le GPS vous oriente dans la ville avec un parcours pédestre. (point de départ, point final).
Trouver tous les événements, fêtes, expositions, festivals qui se déroulent à Marrakech.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* City Orientation Tour (11 sights)
* Marrakech Museums (6 sights)
* Marrakech's Palaces (7 sights)
* Religious Sights (6 sights)
* Moroccan Architecture (12 sights)
* Nightlife in Marrakech (7 sights)
* Shopping in Marrakech (7 sights)
* The Cultural Landscape (11 sights)
* Marrakech for Kids (7 sights)
* Medina Walking Tour (9 sights)
* Gueliz Walking Tour (9 sights)
* Fashion Fever in Gueliz (8 sights)
* Daily Life in Marrakech (8 sights)
* Unusual Marrakech (7 sights)
* North Medina (11 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
« Les bonnes adresses du bout de la rue au bout du monde ! »
Il s’agit ici d’une application embarquée 100% OFF LINE qui permet donc de l’utiliser à l’étranger sans crainte du roaming, c’est-à-dire qu’aucune connexion n’est nécessaire à l’étranger pour son bon fonctionnement, sauf éventuellement pour le partage et les mises à jour si vous le désirez.
Petit Futé est le SEUL éditeur à proposer des applications qui contiennent aussi la TOTALITE du texte du guide papier, soit des MILLIERS d’informations pratiques et touristiques à découvrir sur chaque destination :
- Mode de vie,
- Arts et culture,
Une véritable ENCYCLOPEDIE DYNAMIQUE !
Cette destination vous est proposée avec des centaines d'adresses réparties sur plusieurs catégories :
- Se restaurer
- Se loger
- Se déplacer
- Géolocalisation (se géolocaliser)
- Localisation GPS des adresses sur la carte avec navigation off line
- Réalité augmentée
- Recherche dynamique dans les adresses ou dans le guide
- Tri par filtre des adresses (avis de Petit Futé, ordre alphabétique, avis des utilisateurs, distance)
- Adresses présentées avec : avis de Petit Futé, informations utiles, accès, contacts, avis des utilisateurs, mise en favori, prise de notes et de photos
- Intégralité du texte du guide papier dans une présentation dynamique
- Prise de photos et de notes pour se constituer un carnet de voyage
- Gestion des favoris
- Diaporama de photos
- Plan des transports en commun
- Présentation des autres applications interactives disponibles, des guides numériques, des applications livres numériques, de la boutique Web Petit Futé
Site Web de Petit Futé : www.petitfute.com
The ultimate travel guide comes to your Android, with offline viewing. This guide has:
- all the must see locations, including pictures, details and an offline map
- offline maps, at 4 levels, so you can find your way without internet access
- all the country info you need to know before you go
- all the annual events you should go to if you can
- an offline version of the wikitravel page
- the current local time
- the exchange rate
- the local weather
« Click ‘n Visit Marrakech Essaouira» est le premier guide multimédia permettant de faciliter l’accès et la visite de Marrakech et ses environs, jusqu’à Essaouira.
Cette application disponible pour smartphones Apple et Android, a été éditée par la société In Situ Concept.
L’application présente tous les lieux et visites incontournables de Marrakech et de ses environs, les restaurants, lieux de détente et commerçants, ainsi que les manifestations et évènements qui s’y déroulent.
Elle permet de les localiser et donne accès à une description complète, à toutes les informations pratiques pour les visiter, à des guides audio et des diaporamas.
Des visites guidées thématiques permettent d’organiser un itinéraire dans et autour de la ville rouge.
L’utilisateur a la possibilité de contacter par courrier électronique ou par téléphone les responsables des sites présentés, de conserver des contacts dans son carnet d'adresse, et d'enregistrer les sites, évènements ou visites dans ses favoris.
Toutes les informations sont actualisables simplement et rapidement.
L’actualisation des manifestations et évènements est automatique.
Marrakech City guide is designed to use on offline when you are in the so you can degrade expensive roaming charges.
√ Included all the available Attractions list and their Information along with photo
• Address of the Attraction
• Geo Location on the Offline map
• Route on the map
• Driving directions along with Instructions
√ Added Available hotels list and its Information along with photo
• Info about the hotel
• Address of the Hotel
• Phone number
• Amenities available
• Price range of the hotel
• Geo Location on the Offline map
• Route on the map
• Driving directions along with Instructions
√ No need of Data connection to view the Map. App comes with offline map.
√ All the available Attractions, Hotels are located on the map with interactive guide feature.
√ Fully zoomable offline map you can pinch, or double tap to zoom the Map
√ Any time you can check your GPS location on the map and POI’s around you
√ App also comes with online map when you are in the range of data connection.
√ Through this functionality you can search banks, ATMs, hospitals, railway stations, gas stations, restaurants, pizza hut centers, drug stores and more along with their phone numbers around your current GPS Location.
√ Tap any Item on the list Gives the distance from current location, address and location on the Map.
√ Tap the route button exists on the map gives you the route on the map with turn-by-turn driving directions with out leaving the application.
√ User- friendly Gallery creates curiosity about the Park.
√ Very fast accessing between the images
√ Zoom, Pan, pinch and drag to any Image.
√ You can also view the thumbnails of the all Images
√ Weather is the important factor while going on vacation.
√ You can get 05 days weather forecast so that you can plan accordingly.
√ Weather info like raining status, temperature min, max in degrees and foreign heat and wind speed details.
• Along with the above features app comes with
• History of the City
• City Facts
• Getting around the City
• Safety precautions check list is added to the App!
For any questions please contact email@example.com
Concentrating on Marrakech’s best hotels, restaurants, bars, sights, shops and spas, our writers visit every single venue and test them out personally. Our Marrakech travel guide has reviews of the best things to do and places to hang out, with every listing accompanied by an image and our two different sophisticated search systems make the city guides really easy to use.
We are not about the most expensive, but we are about the most buzzing, fun and hip places we can find - we had a great time doing the research so we know you will love our recommendations. All our guides are compiled by writers who have lived in each city, with content that is packed with insider knowledge and a voice that is irreverent, inspired, and, above all, intelligent.
All Hg2 travel content is stored on your device - once a city is downloaded, the app only uses data connection for features such as maps or to access websites or social media feeds to minimise data roaming costs.
We update our guides regularly online - so every time we add something to our website and portfolio you will be asked if you wish to update this content the next time you open the app.
• Split into eight sections: hotels, restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs, sights, shops and things to do with images for every single review
• Dual development for smartphone and tablet to increase the user experience
• Maps for a snapshot of where’s hip and where’s not. Users can use them to navigate around the city.
• Itineraries so you can plan and build your trip before you go or add your favourite places to a trip diary to remember where you went when
• Define your style in our Inspired Search page, explore the city according to your taste (achingly hip, neighbourhood vibe, old school), your budget or the type of venue you’re looking for.
• Image Search offers a photographic snapshot of all the listings within a city category so users can tell instantaneously if somewhere is there kind of place
• Reviews and ratings - so that users can become Hg2 reviewers with our in-built rating system and comment boxes to share with other users how you think venues really stack up
• Share your favourite places on our app with Facebook and Twitter or email recommendations directly to friends
• City Utilities - useful city information including emergency numbers and a currency converter
Golden Forge Offline Maps is the app set of different geographical areas around the world.
This mobile offline map application of Marrakesh, Morocco is ready to go: just install and this map is always with you whether you are connected or not. High-detail map with many points of interest, such as hotels, museums, restaurants, shops, parks, viewpoints, banks. Or search for any street or place of interest by name.
1. High-detail map of Marrakesh, Morocco.
2. GPS location.
3. Compass feature and detailed route to destination.
4. Add locations to the 'favorites' (bookmarks).
5. Easy to use, no map downloads required, all data is packed in the app.
6. Works entirely without internet connection. No data costs. No roaming expenses.
7. Local Search, which offers easy-to-find information on restaurants, banks, parking lots, subway station and other useful facilities in your neighborhood.
8. Alphabetic street index - address search (by street name & house number).
9. Minimal permissions. No access to your private phone data (apart from your GPS location).
10. No ads. No additional in-app-purchases required.
By selecting a map area you can search around any point in the map to find the closest points of interest.
Other names: Marrakesh, Morocco Offline Map, Marrakesh, Morocco Map, Marrakesh, Morocco GPS
Marrakesh,Morocco,Map,Offline Map,roads,guidebook,guide,country,detailed,no roaming,places of interest,restaurants,mobile gps,vacation,holidays,car routes,stand-alone map,best,coordinates
PLACE STARS, Inc. (website: http://www.placestars.com) offers you fully featured turn-by-turn navigation.
There are no hidden charges. You can use it forever for one-time fee and update it for free when a new version is available.
Marrakesh, Morocco, GPS Navigation App is a completely offline navigation app that offers turn-by-turn directions, spoken and on-screen instructions, offline map use and address search among many other features.
The app uses vector highly detailed maps. The map data is stored on your device so there is no need for a constant data connection while driving, biking or walking. It also allows you to browse maps anytime, anywhere without paying for data connections, which means no costly roaming charges when abroad.
It uses high-quality, open-source map data from OpenStreetMap that has been created and is continually improved by as many as 0.5mln users around the world.
- Browse maps by dragging and scrolling.
- On-board maps - no data connection required to browse maps or navigate
- Multiple guidance displays available
- Multiple languages support
- Day and night maps – switches automatically for safer night driving
- Automatic zooming
- Easy to use and navigate UI (user interface - e.g. large button, menus - adapted for touchscreen devices)
- Multi-language voice guidance
- Fast routing engine allows you to calculate long routes in seconds
- Automatic re-routing – if you miss a turn GPS Navigation App re-routes you automatically
- Direction lists allow you to check the routing plan of your trip
- Pedestrian navigation
- Bike mode is available
PLACES AND DESTINATION SEARCH
- Search by the exact address or postcode of your destination
- Search instantly by selecting any point on the map and pressing “Route here”
- Simple POI search available (points of interest: cafés, restaurants, museums, etc.) without data connection
Our customers say about us:
***** 5 stars - “Thank you! It's amazing app and very easy to use! All roads and routes are accurate...”
***** 5 stars - “Best navigation app I've ever used… Thanks! Thank you...”
***** 5 stars - “I've used the app when I was travelling in USA and I thank God I've found it in the app store.”
Keywords: Marrakesh, Morocco,gps,navigation,app,satellite,navigation,system,car,bike,pedestrian,navigator,automobile,auto,navi
Wherever on the planet, this amazing app simply uses your GPS location to spot the best places to visit around. Whether travelling on foot, by bike or by car you never miss a monument. Make your trips and visits cool and easy everywhere with a guided tour, in any country worldwide!
With over 350 000 articles (rated 0-5 stars), it's like having a universal tour guide always in your pocket. Just select any of them to open it on Wikipedia with history, pictures, figures, photos and images. The world heritage will be yours!
You will discover places, monuments and museums everywhere, even next to your home! You will learn the history of your region and of all the places where you go on vacation. Google Maps will show your GPS location and the location of the points of interest easily. World Explorer is the guide you must have for local tourism (short walk, hiking...), long trips abroad, tours and cheap holidays!
Traveling has never been so fun! Download now one of the best Android travel guide...for FREE!
""World Explorer Tour Guide"" is incredible everywhere in the world. Want a travel guide for USA? ""World Explorer Tour Guide"" will guide you in all US states, from Texas to Florida, Illinois or Ohio. Get lost in a US city: from New York to Los Angeles by Chicago, Washington or Houston, just ask to your universal travel guide ! You live in UK, Scotland or Ireland? Discover London, Birmingham, Dublin or Leeds like never before! Any travel to Canada? Just ask your worldwide travel guide for more info about Toronto, Montréal, Calgary or Ottawa! The same in Australia, should you be in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane! A travel to Europe ? From Paris in France to Roma in Italia, or Madrid in Spain, no monument will have any more secrets for you!
On the whole planet: America, Africa, Asia (China or Thailand...), from north to south, ""World Explorer - Travel Guide"" is the ultimate travel guide!
Guide optimized for your phone and TABLET: Galaxy S, S2, S3, S4, Ace, Tab 2, HTC M7, One, Desire, Sony Xperia, Nexus 4 and 7, LG ...
The ultimate solution to find the VERY cheapest Hotel in Marrakech (Morocco).
Marrakesh, or Marrakech is a major city in the northwest African nation of Morocco.
It is the fourth largest city in the country after Casablanca, Fes and Rabat, and is the capital of the mid-southwestern economic region of
Marrakesh-Tensift-El Haouz. Located to the north of the foothills of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains, by road Marrakesh is located 580 km (360 mi)
southwest of Tangier, 327 km (203 mi) southwest of the Moroccan capital of Rabat, 239 km (149 mi) southwest of Casablanca, and 246 km (153 mi)
northeast of Agadir.
Marrakesh is the most important of Morocco's four former imperial cities. Inhabited by Berber farmers from Neolithic times,
the city was founded in 1062 by Abu Bakr ibn Umar, chieftain and cousin of Almoravid king Yusuf ibn Tashfin. In the 12th century, the Almoravids built many madrasas (Koranic schools) and mosques in Marrakesh that bear Andalusian influences. The red walls of the city, built by Ali ibn Yusuf in 1122-1123, and various buildings constructed in red sandstone during this period, have given the city the nickname of the "Red City" or "Ochre City". Marrakesh grew rapidly and established itself as a cultural, religious, and trading centre for the Maghreb and sub-Saharan Africa; Jemaa el-Fnaa is the busiest square in Africa. After a period of decline, the city was surpassed by Fes, but in the early 16th century, Marrakesh again became the capital of the kingdom. The city regained its preeminence under wealthy Saadian sultans Abu Abdallah al-Qaim and Ahmad al-Mansur, who embellished the city with sumptuous palaces such as the El Badi Palace (1578) and restored many ruined monuments. Beginning in the 17th century, the city became popular among Sufi pilgrims for Morocco's seven patron saints, who are entombed here. In 1912 the French Protectorate in Morocco
was established and T'hami El Glaoui became Pasha of Marrakesh and held this position nearly throughout the duration of the protectorate until the
role was dissolved upon independence of Morocco and the reestablishment of the monarchy in 1956. In 2009, Marrakesh mayor Fatima Zahra
Mansouri became the second woman to be elected mayor in Morocco.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Enjoy your life in Marrakech,this manual can be very helpful to you.
★ WIRED magazine’s “essential app” 2012
★ WSA-Mobile Award Winner 2012 for m-Tourism & Culture
★ WYSTC Award Winner for the best youth & student travel app 2011
☆ PREMIUM MARRAKECH GUIDE
Get full access to premium content and reliable travel info for hundreds of points of interests from the tripwolf editorial team and expert travel writers from around the world.
☆ WORKS OFFLINE
Avoid roaming fees abroad: all guides, features and maps work also without Internet connection (offline maps).
☆ TRAVEL TIPS FROM THOUSANDS OF TRAVELERS
Get authentic recommendations and traveler reviews for more the best sights, restaurants, shops, nightlife spots and most exciting things to do.
☆ ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS, RESTAURANTS, BARS & MORE
Browse through the destinations’ most exciting locations, discover unique landmarks and benefit from local insider tips.
☆ SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES
Feeling social? Write reviews of places you've discovered and share them with your friends and tripwolf’s community of thousands of worldwide globetrotters!
☆ TRIP PLANNER: MARRAKECH
Plan and organize your trip, calculate the shortest route and display it on a map!
☆ AUGMENTED REALITY VIEWER
View your environment, locate sights near you and get instant access to relevant information like opening hours, price and address.
☆ TRAVEL STORIES FROM THE TRIPWOLF BLOG
Budget holidays in Japan? Where to eat in New York? India’s most haunted destination? Access genuine up-to-date information written by the tripwolf editorial team and our guest bloggers!
☆ OTHER FEATURES
✔ “You Are Here” Marker on Maps: During your holiday or vacation use the Maps with current location indicator.
✔ Registration in the tripwolf community to mark your own favorite places, upload travel photos and see tips from your friends.
✔ Sort and Filter attractions by popularity, distance, and type.
✔ Be sure to download our global app “tripwolf – Your Travel Guide” to get hundreds of additional tips for your destination and subway maps.
About tripwolf – your social travel guide
tripwolf combines travel tips from professional travel writers with a vast collection of travel information, experiences and reviews from a worldwide community of thousands of travelers like you.
Browse through more than 700 different destinations, in the form of country, region, or city guides, get expert recommendations, read travel blogs and make use of the tripwolf offline travel map. Ask our trip gurus for very specific travel advice to find your favorite spots in any city.
Plus: Import your friends through Facebook and share your travel pictures.
tripwolf’s most popular city guides:
More from developer
- Textes légaux (nouvelle constitution, code du travail et code de la famille) avec une recherche par mot clé
- Procédures administratives. (une arborescence facilitée)
- Liste des écoles & universités au maroc avec plusieurs possibilité de filtrage selon la ville, le diplome recherché ou par mot clé.
- Calendrier des jours fériés.
- Khadamat actualité : rester informé des actualités nationales et internationales à la longueur de journée, Khadamat actualité recueille les grands titres provenant de 63 sources d’actualités 100% Marocaines (journaux et sites d’infos) dans les deux langues arabe et française.
- Khadamat Programme TV : savoir les programmes quotidiens de vos chaines marocaines préférées.
- Khadamat Train : consulter en toute simplicité et à tout moment les horaires de départ et d’arrivée des trains de l'ONCF.
La carte Google permet d'afficher les commissariats, arrondissements, préfectures et postes de police les plus proches.
Ce jeu est à destination de tous ceux qui souhaitent approfondir leurs connaissances sur la culture les traditions marocaines.
Grâce à l’aspect social de l’application qui exploite Facebook, les utilisateurs peuvent interagir à travers le partage du score et du classement.
Après les avoir spécifiés, l’application se lance en tache de fond toutes les X secondes.
Dès qu’il y a une nouvelle annonce, l’application déclenche une notification sonore qui contient un lien vers sa description.
- Consulter les matchs quotidiennement.
- Recevoir des alertes (pour les matchs en favoris), paramétrables pour les débuts de chaque match, à chaque but,
- Consulter le classement de plus de 100 ligues les plus populaires dans le monde entier.