Paid version adds:
- Real time chat
- Server control widget
- Multi-Server support via login screen (define and save multiple servers)
- Interactive server console screen
- Online/Offline users listed
- User statistics including login time, blocks placed/broken and deaths.
- Player skins in list
- Multi-User support
- Third party plugin support such as Dynmap
For more information and to download the MobileAdmin plugin, please visit http://www.kaltner.net
IMPORTANT: this application requires you to run your own Minecraft server using Bukkit or hMod (or variants like Canary).
The app keeps a wake lock during screen off so it can complete the quit process.
This is coarse location, not fine. I use this for basic analytics via Flurry. I can only tell general location from this, not where you live. ;)
This is used by the license check to identify the hardware, nothing more.
THIS APPLICATION IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH SOME SAMSUNG DEVICES! Devices with Samsung Knox or other security solutions may not be able to utilize the live patching and the ModPE Script Runtime of BlockLauncher. Patching .mod-formatted patches and texture packs still work. A fix is being worked on.
BlockLauncher Pro is a custom Minecraft Pocket Edition launcher that wraps around Minecraft PE and provides loading of patches, texture packs, and server IPs.
(formerly known as MCPELauncher)
THIS APPLICATION MAY NOT WORK ON ALL DEVICES! Please try the free version before buying this version to make sure that the app is compatible.
Just choose Options on the main screen, then select mods. It is that easy!
This program loads libminecraftpe.so from the currently installed copy of Minecraft PE, so it should be compatiable with the mod patching features of PocketTool and QuickPatch.
Jelly Bean users: currently, this application cannot load original textures from copies of Minecraft installed by Google Play on Android 4.1 and above. The built-in texture pack will be used if no texture pack is selected.
- Patch an unlimited number of PTPatches and ModPE scripts
- Load textures from any Pocket Edition-compatiable texture pack
- Patch server IPs
Recomended for Minecraft and other clones, like Infiniminer, FortressCraft, PetraVis, etc. It's useful even for LEGO!
☆ How to use:
Just input the diameter of the object you wanna make and hit generate! Then, just click on the arrows in the top bar to navigate through the layers.
Generate blueprints for:
Bear in mind that a mobile phone is not very powerful, so making big geometrical objects will be very slow!
Contact me if you have any problem, want to suggest a feature or help translate to other languages.
Simply download the world that you want to play on from the internet, select it with the app, select the world conversion settings, then download the world! It'll be automatically installed into your Minecraft: Pocket Edition world saves, so you can start playing right away. This app has improved functionality over the free version in that you can convert entire MCPE world sizes.
Features unique to the Pro version:
- Spawn and remove mobs via the Entities screen
- Edit contents of chests and furnaces
- warp to the top of chests and furnaces
- Write on signs
- replace or set blocks in the world
- find out how much of a block is in an area
Features for both the Pro and the free version:
Loads and saves Pocket Edition level.dat files
Allows editing of all item slots in Survival worlds - edit type id, damage value, and amount!
List of item IDs built into the app - just click "Browse"!
This app cannot add new items to Minecraft PE - it can only give existing items.
- Convert worlds from Minecraft PC 1.2 and above to worlds compatiable with MCPE 0.9.0 and above.
- All blocks that exist in both PC and PE are converted directly - any blocks that do not exist in PE are turned into wools
- Horizontal size of the convertion area is not limited - any chunks that were generated in PC will be converted.
Currently not supported - possible future additions
- Mobs and other entities are not transferred.
- Inventories of chests and furnaces are not transferred.
- Signs are not transferred.
- only the lower 128 blocks of a world is converted, because MCPE's world height is lower than MCPC's.
For tinkerers, the application is open sourced here: https://github.com/Xlythe/MinecraftClock
All rights to Minecraft belong to Mojang. This app and Mojang have no connection.
Due to a harddrive crash access to this app was unfortunately lost, therefor this version of the app is no longer maintained. For a maintained and up to date version check the above link. Thank you.
All the recipes from Minecraft, just one tap away!
Requires no internet connection to use!
• See ALL the recipes of a block/item
• Fully featured potion brewing guide
• Resource breakdown with hierarchical view, so you can easily see which items you actually need to collect!
• Resource calculator that shows you in an instant how many resources you need to craft X amount of an item
• Check recipes where a block/item is an ingredient
• Items obtainable by smelting resources have a custom "furnace styled" interface
• Search function to easily find the item you're looking for
• All block/item names are available in 42 different languages, no need to play translator yourself!
• Quickcrafting option that can be activated in the app settings that allows you to view recipes in the main view
• Includes all items from Minecraft 1.7.x, updated as soon as a new version is released
Found a bug? Missing block/item/recipe? Contact me!
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/codecrafted
The DesnoGuns Mod brings guns and weapons in MCPE.
And also by buying this app you will support me, I'm Dennis Motta, also known as Desno365, and I like to make mods for Minecraft Pocket Edition in my free time. ;)
All the following trademarks are the properties of their respective owners as listed below.
Minecraft ®/TM & © 2009-2013 Mojang / Notch
How To Use:
1.Install The Following: Blocklauncher, Minecraft Pocket Edition, This.
3.Click The Wrench At the top of the screen
4.Click Launcher options (restart required)
5.In the menu under Addons And Patches:Slide the Manage Addons Slider To ON
6.Press the back button
7.Open A Minecraft World Play>WORLDNAME(if there are some)
8.In The Game, Click The T Button
This is not Affiliated With Blocklauncher,The Too Many Items Mod For Minecraft On The Computer, Or Minecraft
This Is A Addon For Minecraft Pocket Edition
Block any attempted text bomb with a customizable sensitivity level that blocks the texts.
Re-check the enable button to apply changes to the sensitivity level.
Change the sensitivity to how many similar texts from the same source you want to receive before the applications block them.