Narwhal Notifier notifies you when you have a reddit message, moderator message, or items in your mod queue!
Special thanks to batman for designing my logo. :)
As always, PLEASE submit crash reports. It has been thoroughly tested, but on a limited range of devices.
Support for multiple accounts
Message download, to read messages in-app rather than via web browser.
WORK ON 2G, 3G & WIFI NETWORK.
Before posting a bad review please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with error.
- Please wait a few seconds to stream Live TV.
- Work Live TV on 2G, 3G & WiFi connection.
Mecca is a city in the Hejaz and the capital of Makkah province in Saudi Arabia. The city is located 70 km (43 mi) inland from Jeddah in a narrow valley at a height of 277 m (909 ft) above sea level. Its resident population in 2012 was 2 million, although visitors more than triple this number every year during Hajj period held in the twelfth Muslim lunar month of Dhu al-Hijjah.
As the birthplace of Muhammad and a site of the composition of the Quran, Mecca is regarded as the holiest city in the religion of Islam and a pilgrimage to it known as the Hajj is obligatory upon all able Muslims. The Hijaz was long ruled by Muhammad's descendants, the sharifs, either as independent rulers or as vassals to larger empires. It was absorbed into Saudi Arabia in 1925. In its modern period, Mecca has seen tremendous expansion in size and infrastructure. Because of this, Mecca has lost many thousand-year-old buildings and archaeological sites. Today, more than 15 million Muslims visit Mecca annually, including several million during the few days of the Hajj. As a result, Mecca has become one of the most cosmopolitan and diverse cities in the Muslim world, although non-Muslims remain prohibited from entering the city.
2.02.03 - Bug Fix: New ignore list wasn't superseding correctly.
2.02.01 - Added new settings for Private messages. Private has its own ignore list and notification sound setting. Also added menu option to clear portrait information so when you change a games portrait you can get the update.
2.01.00 - Bug Fix: Login window was launching every time the app restarted. Also removed the static portrait orientation.
2.00.02 - Bug Fix: The "Force Browser Choice" function was launching to the first notification's game only.
2.00.01 - Bug Fix: Quiet Hours was silencing outside it's allotted time window.
2.00.00 - Code rewrite, bug fixes and new features
Login Screen: There are several people that have installed the app and were unaware they needed to hit the menu key and register. I finally made a screen that makes this part work like you would expect.
Show Password: Their is a check-box to show your password for those that have trouble typing. Also, the app no longer saves your password to the phone. After logging in, it saves the RPoL session cookie and discards the password.
New graphics: First.. Launcher icon. It now uses the RPoL "impossible cube" instead of that ugly red d6 filler graphic I had. The login screen also has the familiar banner graphic (with unofficial stamped across it). Even more fun... As notifications arrive for each game, the app now looks up and cache a copy of your players portrait. For Honeycomb and newer, it's used as the large icon for your notifications. Currently it will only download these once, you would need to clear all of the apps data to flush them out if you change character portraits.
Quiet Hours: You can now specify a range of time to have Lights, Sounds, and Vibrations turned off.
Multi-Browser Support: With a check box, you can force the app to always prompt you to choose a browser (for those that bounce around a lot, or prefer one for RPoL, but not as a default).
LED Settings: For those that have hardware that supports it, you can now specify what color your LED should blink. You enter a hex value, Red (FF0000) Green (00FF00) Blue(0000FF). http://www.rapidtables.com/web/color/RGB_Color.htm This site can help you play with the colors.
Vibration actually works now. HOWEVER... you will want to change that setting if you already have the old version. I put a ridicules vibrate pattern in the initial release, and since it didn't work I forgot to take it out.
Special Characters in game titles are decoded (actually already fixed for v1 users as well, it was a server thing, I needed to urldecode the game titles from the feeds.)
05/31/2013 - If notifications have stopped for your device, unregister and register. This can be performed within the app, or you can remove and reinstall. Sorry for the inconvenience.
1.00.02 - Invalid RPoL credentials weren't failing properly.
1.00.01 - Initial release version
- Select artwork from the Behance community to be used as watch face backgrounds
- 6 unique watch faces: AG, Classic, Phrase, Pulse,Timecard and Window
- Browse the full portfolio of featured artists on your Android device
- Each watch face includes an alternate Ambient Mode
- 24 Hour time option
- Backgrounds featuring work from the Behance Portfolios of: Alberto Seveso, Andy Lee, Bjorg Elise Tuppen, Brendan Savage, Daniel Reed, Grigori Shevtsov, James Wignall, Jason Battersby, Jason Tessier, Jean-Christophe Saint-Dizier, Jonathan Calugi, Julieanne Kost, Julien Palast, Kerim Arslan, Laszlo Varga, Lucas Furla, Luke Choice, Marius Roosendaal, Mark Brooks, Martín Azambuja, MIMI.C, Nancy Wood, Paolo Todde, Riccardo Sabatini, Roby Dwi Antono, Serge Aleynikov, Serial Cut, Silvia G. Guerra, Vassilis Tangoulis, Won Kim, Yosman Botero.
Behance is the leading online platform to showcase & discover creative work and is part of the Adobe Family. Behance’s team of curators feature new work every day from top portfolios in the fields of design, fashion, illustration, industrial design, architecture, photography, fine art, advertising, typography, motion graphics, sound design, and many more. Leading creative companies find talent on Behance, and millions of visitors use Behance to track the latest and greatest creative talent.
If you like the app, please give us a good rating. It really helps!
If you have any issues or suggestions email us at BehanceMobile@Adobe.com
You can easily rely on this app to get the job done for you. Add you wish to "Tracked Friends List" and you will be keep on notifying the status of active entries in your "Tracked Friends List" (online/offline). You have the flexibility to categorize a particular friend either to active or de-active state without actually removing his/her entry from the "Tracked Friends List".
This app is NOT official Facebook App. This is a third-party app that helps you.
"Facebook" belongs to Facebook, Inc. No Copyright infringement intended
• Status bar notifications with vibration alerts.
• Direct navigation to the Facebook chat screen of the friend on tapping the notification.
• Works even if you are offline on Facebook app :) . Your online status will not change and you will remain invisible to your friends.
How to use:
1. Login in
2. Add the friends whose status you want to track, to "Tracked Friends List".
3.Simply, tap on the "Tracked Friends List" entries to ACTIVATE/DE-ACTIVATE the state(default ACTIVE—circled green),
4.Navigate away when you are Done!! It’s that simple ?
This app supports the Martian Notifier watch by sending real-time notifications: Caller ID, texts, Facebook, Twitter, Weather, Email, Calendar, Instagram, Pinterest, favorite games, your bank, fitness stats, and any other alert your device allows.
• Send all of your smartphone's alerts and notifications.
• Customize alert vibration patterns for each notification
• Choose which alerts are sent to your watch and which stay on your phone
• Look up past notifications
• Silent alarm, hourly repeater
• Also includes world clock, current weather, leash, find phone