Some of the great features:
★ Fast scanning in background (you can close the app till it finishes scanning)
★ Files categorization
★ Files preview
★ Largest files on the top of the list
★ And more ...
SDCard is a shared place where applications can save their data. It's often full of big files that are not needed anymore. Please be careful, deleted files can't be restored. Your phone can have more than one SD Card (some new phones have internal and also external SDCards).
This app can be used as:
Memory cleaner, SD card cleaner, large files finder, big files finder, storage optimizer, storage cleaner.
If you have any comments or suggestions please let us know :)
Please note that internet connection is needed only for the ads.
You can also benchmark sd card writing and reading speeds.
You can also submit results and information to internet. In future there will be results. (As soon I got enough results).
Please write to me sreenshot if there are some problems.
Does not shows Card Info On Galaxy S, but you can check speed of external sd Card.
Please write to me, if you got suggestions, or problem report. I can not reply you to comment. And I can't fix problems if I got no feedback. If SD Tools can not test external card, please let me know.
You can view results of over 150000 results sampled over time. Choose in menu (Results).
- Doesn't show sd card info on some phones.
- Does not work with some Motorola phones. (Don't download)
Advanced path for: (path is case sensitive)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2: /mnt/extSdCard
Samsung Galaxy S 3: /mnt/extSdCard
Android 4.4 KitKat removes your ability to write files to the MicroSD card (on phones/tablets that have both internal memory and user-installed MicroSD cards). NextApp SDFix restores this ability by modifying a configuration file. As this app changes a system configuration file, it requires root access.
WARNING! PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING:
* THIS APP REQUIRES ROOT ACCESS. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL THE APP.
* This app is used to change a device configuration file.
* Please read this entire app listing for a description of exactly what this app does to determine if it is appropriate for your device and/or custom ROM.
* This app is designed to solve a specific problem. If you don't have that problem, don't install this app.
* This app is only useful on devices that have a user-installed MicroSD card. If you have a Google Nexus device or other device without a MicroSD card that you physically installed yourself, then this app isn't going to be helpful.
* This app is likely only useful if you have a stock ROM. If you're running an aftermarket ROM like Cyanogenmod, then there is no reason to install this app (good aftermarket ROMs don't suffer from the problem that this app corrects).
* NO WARRANTY: as is generally the case with all root modifications, you assume all risk by using this software.
* As with any root modification, ensure you have the knowledge to fully restore your device to stock if required.
[ About MicroSD Cards in Android 4.4 / KitKat ]
When Google released Android 4.4, they specified that applications you download can no longer write to user-installed MicroSD cards. Apps can still write to internal flash storage. Some devices (like Google Nexus devices) only have internal storage, and are unaffected. Other devices (e.g. Samsung Galaxy and Note devices) have the ability to expand their storage space by installing a MicroSD card. When KitKat is installed on such devices, apps are limited to only being able to manipulate files on the built-in storage, with write-access to the MicroSD card being restricted.
This change represents a removal of functionality compared with Android 4.3. 4.3 allowed apps to write to the MicroSD card, as did prior versions.
The limitation introduced in KitKat does not affect the capabilities of preinstalled apps, only apps you choose to install. Apps preinstalled by Google, your device manufacturer, and your carrier still have this ability. Only apps that you choose to install are restricted.
[ Technical Details ]
NextApp SDFix will modify the configuration file located at /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml to allow apps to write to the MicroSD card. Specifically, SDFix will add the Android UNIX group "media_rw" to the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission's configuration. This will enable apps (only those that you granted write access permissions to when you installed them) to write files to the MicroSD card. On many devices, this is effectively reverting the state of this permission back to the way it was configured in Android 4.3. This modification is carried out by modifying the existing XML file, rather than replacing it.
A backup of the original configuration file will be saved at /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml.original-pre-sdfix (provided one does not already exist). Reverting this modification can be accomplished by using a root -enabled file manager to replace the /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml file with the backed up version.
[ Additional Information ]
This app is free and has no advertisements (with the exception of links to other NextApp apps when it completes its task).
--- Please do not contact me with requests for information on how to obtain root access on your device. The process is different for every device, and often requires technical expertise to install. ---
* User can select where to write the test file.
* User can define the size of the test file.
Application will write a test file and read it back testing it's content.
It will test the speed and the storage capacity. Useful to check for a damaged or fake card.
Some cards claim to be 32 GB but are in fact less. These cards are fake. Use this app to find out if yours is a fake one or not. Just set the test file size to the max size available and start the test.
Read the instructions at the beginning.
SD Insight is a free, fast and easy to use application that you use on your cell phone. Within seconds the application reads the technical details from your SD card and displays the information in an easy to understand format.
SD Insight clearly displays the SD card’s manufacturer name, date of manufacture, and the product name and serial number. You can also view technical details about the internal eMMC and SDIO devices in your cell phone. Additionally, you can easily see if your SD card is a counterfeit one.
One touch SD card update!
No unnecessary GUI. No unnecessary advertisements. (:
If your Gallery does not automatically update after adding media to the SD card, then you must download Rescan SD.
Place a shortcut of the app on your home screen to rescan and update the SD card with just one touch.
If you find an issue, do contact me on email@example.com
A great UI that makes it easy to
1) move apps from phone to SD Card
2) move apps from SD Card to phone, and
3) uninstall apps
Free with ads. The internet permissions are required for Ads
- Copy, Move whole subdirs
- Drag & Drop (long press on file icon, move icon)
- Inplace rename, create directories
- Delete (no recycle bin)
- Zip and unzip, unrar
- Properties dialog, change permissions
- Built-in text editor
- Search function (also for text)
- Select/unselect groups of files
- Select by tapping on file icons
- Select range: Long tap+release on icon
- List of installed Apps (built-in plugin)
- FTP and SFTP client (plugin)
- WebDAV (Web folders) (plugin)
- LAN access (plugin)
- Plugins for cloud services: Google Drive, Microsoft Live, Dropbox
- Root support for the main functions (optional)
- Send files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
- Thumbnails for pictures
- Two panels side by side, or virtual two panel mode
- Directory history
- Media player which can stream directly from LAN, WebDAV and cloud plugins
- Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps, and sending shell commands
- Simple help function in English, German, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech
- Optimizations for visually impaired, like text for icons
- Supported languages of the main program: English, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/total-commander
About the new permission "SuperUser":
This permission is now requested to make Total Commander work better on rooted devices. It tells the SuperUser app that Total Commander suports root functions. It has no effect if your device is not rooted. Root functions allow Total Commander to write to system folders like /system or /data. You will be warned before anything is written if the partition is write protected.
You can find some more information here:
It's enhanced for tablet and make contact with items! Year 2015
application proceed to sdcard manager recovery file and repair copy booster readers for android. Full featured File manager for Android File Manager allows you to definitely certainly browse your
Root Memory view sites open get file particulars and share file File Manager allows you to definitely certainly browse your Sdcard create sites relabel copy move
remove and share files Holo Light styles for Android Browse folders and files in root memory and sdCard Explore you local Android root file system and SD cards both List view UI
to develop sites Enhanced for phones and pills (HD) screens Share files from root and sdCard Thumbnail for photos Appropriate for Android
Supported Languages: English Arabic Czech German Greek Spanish French Hungarian Italian Japanese Korean Dutch Polish Portuguese Russian Slovak
Slovenian Swedish Thai Turkish Simplified Chinese Traditional Chinese Bahasa Indonesia Hebrew Finnish Hindi Croatian and Serbian
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don't really need.
Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don't recognize.
Lets not go on here...
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD Maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
Give it a try, you won't find a more thorough cleaning tool!
Choose a tab, press start and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It's just that easy.
There are various features available:
* Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
* You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
* You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
* View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
* Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
A few additional features as well as comfort and convenience functions can be unlocked by buying and installing the unlocker (SD Maid Pro).
SD Maid is constantly being developed and designed very carefully.
Due to the vast amount of Android devices SD Maid might not work perfectly on your device, in that case I would appreciate it if you give me a chance to fix it by contacting me.
If you have questions or concerns send me a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). I usually respond quite quickly and will happily help you out.
Obtaining SD Maid from unofficial sources puts your device at risk.
A big thanks goes out to all the beta testers @ http://sdmaid.darken.eu/beta who helped me improve SD Maid v3.
I would also like to thank all the volunteers @ http://sdmaid.darken.eu/translation that made SD Maid accessible to non english speaking users by translating it.
An unfinished help document is avaiable here:
In Android 4.4 KitKat, the method used by most older programs to rescan a storage medium no longer works. Instead, an interface must be used that only allows one file to be specified at a time. This app works by determining what files/folders might need to be scanned again, and then by calling the correct API on each file/folder.
This app is licensed under the GNU GPL v2 or later, with source code available at http://github.com/jerickson314/sdscanner
SD Scanner can be used with Tasker by using the "Send Intent" action listed under "System."
Use the following settings, leaving the ones I don't list at the default:
If anyone wants to write a proper Tasker plugin, I'll happily take a Pull Request on Github.
Additional contributions from the following:
- Czech translation: Jaroslav Lichtblau
- Chinese translation: Laurence Chiu
- Russian translation: Github user "relan"
- UI tweaks: relan
• Move apps to SD card
• Move apps to phone internal storage
• Sort app by movable, name, size and time
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
If we granted root permission, we can move multi-app in one click, and can move almost all apps installed.
If you get "Sdcard share the same disk with os", means that Android os set up ***default*** SD card and system partition in one disk, So we can't move apps from system to default SD card, cause they are in the same disk.
Problems? Use the EMAIL DEVELOPER link in the Play Store.
Today some apps store big files over the internal SD card (e.g. games, podcasts, offline RSS content, pictures, videos, offline navigation software). Typically users have a small internal sd card size (~16GB) while the external SD is a lot bigger (~32-64GB). Most of these apps users download from the Play Store save their application data in the internal sdcard by default and don't have an option to use the external SD card to store data so they starve your internal SD card memory. FolderMount is the solution to this issue. This app has the ability to link folders in your internal sdcard to folders in your external sdcard thereby populating the internal sdcard folders with content that really exists in the external card. This helps us free space and have multiple games/apps with big data stored simultaneously without the need to uninstall. For Nexus devices with no external sdcard, this application should help link folders to a usb flash drive for example.
Features of FolderMount:
* Mount internal SD card folders to external SD folders.
* Move content from internal to external when a pair is added. (Dialog prompt)
* Support for Android 2.3 - 5.0.
* Holo themed throughout and an intuitive GUI design.
* It will check SDCARD mount status and remount if necessary.
Limitation of the free app:
* Only 3 mount pairs allowed
* File Explorer does not list the sizes of the displayed folders
* Some restrictions apply on the on the type/path of source folder
Purchase "pro" from within the app to unlock these limitations.
* Add a folder pair. Source is the internal sdcard and destination is your extSdCard
* After adding, FM will offer to move the files for you. Click yes.
* Wait until the move operation is done then click on the PIN. If PIN turns green, you're all set.
* The files will exist in both the source and destination after mounting. This is expected and is normal. The files you see in your internal sdcard actually reside in your external sdcard now and if you "unpin" the pair, you'll see that your internal sdcard is empty again.
There are other apps that do the same functionality but this is the first to bring you support for Android 4.2 with a Holo themed app and an intuitive interface.
Special thanks goes to Androidizen for creating the video promo of this app.
Have fun :-)
Disclaimer: This app does not guarantee functionality in any way, shape, or form. It is not my responsibility if this app does not work, breaks your sdcard or eats your kittens. User discretion is advised.
Use A1 SD Bench - free tool to benchmark your phone & tablet SD card, RAM and memory, to test IO read / write speed (Quick, Long, Random I/O and Accurate) and check media performance, and compare your benchmark results online.
★ Four benchmark modes - Quick, Longer, Accurate and Random I/O
★ Built-in compare results online (anonymous)
★ Built-in view statistics online
★ SD card speed test, or multiple SD cards
★ Speed test any Android storage including RAM and USB
★ Nice looking, clean, fast, responsive & intuitive UI (User Interface)
★ Measure both read and write speeds to find out how fast is your SD card
★ Quick and Accurate benchmark (to reduce caching effects)
★ Check your speed-test results with other devices
★ Speed categories: Class 2, Class 4, Class 6, Class 10, UHS-I, UHS-II and UHS-III
★ Custom location option to test any device directory
★ Shows total and free memory for all media including RAM
• Internal memory
• Internal SD cards
• External SD cards
• System RAM (Random access memory)
• USB flash drive (including, NAND flash, USB 1.0, USB 2.0, USB 3.0)
• Up to 6 USB flash drives (connected simultaneously via USB hub)
• USB HDD (Hard drives)
Supported memory cards:
• SD Cards
• Micro SD
• Micro SDHC
• Micro SDXC
• Phone's built-in memory (card)
• Problem? Please, send us your feedback using Send Feedback feature from the Settings screen, or http://a1dev.com/feedback/
• We can not test all Android devices, so if your device's memory / SD card / USB is not detected correctly, use Send Feedback feature from the Settings screen, specifying path to your storage, e.g. /mnt/sdcard/, /mnt/usb_drive;
• NTFS and other non-native file systems is supported as far as your Android device is compatible with a such FS.
• Your device needs enough free (100 MB and up, depending on media speed, and up to few GB if using longer test option) space for benchmarks to work;
• More: http://a1dev.com/sd-bench/notes/
• From the application itself
• Google+: http://a1dev.com/g+
More info on permissions:
• "Storage" & "Media" is used to benchmark your device storage, SD cards and USB attached drives.
• "Internet" is used to access and submit online scores and for anonymous usage statistics (both can be enabled and disabled).
This an small utility app to fix write access error in Internal SdCard. This problem occurs in KitKat firmwares mainly on restoring nandroid backup. Consequences is, files won't get saved in int- sdcard.
To fix this, just tap on Fix me button in the app. This will restore the functionality of sdcard back to normal. If you still couldn't fix the error, tap on Download button to download an additional file fixer. You will be notified once the download is finished. All this process is automatic, so you don't need to manually manage the downloaded file.
Currently has a choice of 3 classic songs (louder by popular request), or you can now also pick your own song!! AWESOME!!!!1
Make the violin bigger or smaller by grabbing one of the corners around the violin and dragging to the desired size.
The songs are a version of "God Knows" from "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" (thank you to Earnest) - http://goo.gl/eYr1j and Historia de Amor (From Romeo y Julieta) Orquestas de Oro, Vol. 1 the other 2 in this app Duets for 2 Violins by Boccherini and Fantasie for Violin Solo in E. Flat Major- 3 Largo (Telemann) (thanks Andy Williams)
Help me help you: I'm looking to improve Mail Tap and need your help. Please email me comments and suggestions on how to make it better.
The Keyboard They Tried To Ban!!!
Tap into the future of productivity with GMail Tap for Android. Double your typing speed with this revolutionary new keyboard.
Supports punctuation! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morse_code#Letters.2C_numbers.2C_punctuation
As an added bonus we have designed this version of GMail Tap to be multi-lingual from the get go. If your alphabet has an 'a' and a 'z' we're the keyboard of preference for you! Multi-bueno!
To use you will need to enable the keyboard from the Settings menu under the 'Language and Input' area. Then you will have to set as the active keyboard either by long pressing an input area and selecting 'Select input method' or via the "Select input method" item in your notification bar.
- Shift: We've bought you the entire range of upper and lower case characters
- Reference guide: A handy crib sheet for those of you not so up on your morse yet
- Two keys: dash and dot
- Space bar: added to increase typing speeds
- Ship to shore mode: activates your phone's flash to communicate with other power users across an ocean (of people)
- Sounds: enjoy a fully immersive typing environment
- Full morse support: now you can send email, write code and communicate with friends in foreign languages!
- Table tap: microphone enabled off screen tapping
Please help with translations if you can, I'm pretty sure they're wrong! Email me if you want to contribute
Warning: for users with strong lock-screen passwords - make sure you are familiar with this new exciting out-of-this-world classical input method before locking your phone!
- Added iambic mode
- Added speed change dialog in preferences
- Fixed the Morse Flasher
- Tweaked keyboard layout
- You wanted character case support - it's in!
- In-line predictive character suggestions as you type
- A reference guide - with all supported characters
- You asked for it (I think) now supports the Wuban character set
- More translations
- Ship to shore mode now integrated - activates your phone's flash to communicate with other power users across an ocean (of people)
- Bigger icons on the buttons
- Some translation updates