Some of the great features:
★ Fast scanning in background (you can close the app till it finishes scanning)
★ Files categorization
★ Files preview
★ Largest files on the top of the list
★ And more ...
SDCard is a shared place where applications can save their data. It's often full of big files that are not needed anymore. Please be careful, deleted files can't be restored. Your phone can have more than one SD Card (some new phones have internal and also external SDCards).
This app can be used as:
Memory cleaner, SD card cleaner, large files finder, big files finder, storage optimizer, storage cleaner.
If you have any comments or suggestions please let us know :)
Please note that internet connection is needed only for the ads.
You can also benchmark sd card writing and reading speeds.
You can also submit results and information to internet. In future there will be results. (As soon I got enough results).
Please write to me sreenshot if there are some problems.
Does not shows Card Info On Galaxy S, but you can check speed of external sd Card.
Please write to me, if you got suggestions, or problem report. I can not reply you to comment. And I can't fix problems if I got no feedback. If SD Tools can not test external card, please let me know.
You can view results of over 150000 results sampled over time. Choose in menu (Results).
- Doesn't show sd card info on some phones.
- Does not work with some Motorola phones. (Don't download)
Advanced path for: (path is case sensitive)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2: /mnt/extSdCard
Samsung Galaxy S 3: /mnt/extSdCard
SD Insight is a free, fast and easy to use application that you use on your cell phone. Within seconds the application reads the technical details from your SD card and displays the information in an easy to understand format.
SD Insight clearly displays the SD card’s manufacturer name, date of manufacture, and the product name and serial number. You can also view technical details about the internal eMMC and SDIO devices in your cell phone. Additionally, you can easily see if your SD card is a counterfeit one.
Android 4.4 KitKat removes your ability to write files to the MicroSD card (on phones/tablets that have both internal memory and user-installed MicroSD cards). NextApp SDFix restores this ability by modifying a configuration file. As this app changes a system configuration file, it requires root access.
WARNING! PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING:
* THIS APP REQUIRES ROOT ACCESS. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL THE APP.
* This app is used to change a device configuration file.
* Please read this entire app listing for a description of exactly what this app does to determine if it is appropriate for your device and/or custom ROM.
* This app is designed to solve a specific problem. If you don't have that problem, don't install this app.
* This app is only useful on devices that have a user-installed MicroSD card. If you have a Google Nexus device or other device without a MicroSD card that you physically installed yourself, then this app isn't going to be helpful.
* This app is likely only useful if you have a stock ROM. If you're running an aftermarket ROM like Cyanogenmod, then there is no reason to install this app (good aftermarket ROMs don't suffer from the problem that this app corrects).
* NO WARRANTY: as is generally the case with all root modifications, you assume all risk by using this software.
* As with any root modification, ensure you have the knowledge to fully restore your device to stock if required.
[ About MicroSD Cards in Android 4.4 / KitKat ]
When Google released Android 4.4, they specified that applications you download can no longer write to user-installed MicroSD cards. Apps can still write to internal flash storage. Some devices (like Google Nexus devices) only have internal storage, and are unaffected. Other devices (e.g. Samsung Galaxy and Note devices) have the ability to expand their storage space by installing a MicroSD card. When KitKat is installed on such devices, apps are limited to only being able to manipulate files on the built-in storage, with write-access to the MicroSD card being restricted.
This change represents a removal of functionality compared with Android 4.3. 4.3 allowed apps to write to the MicroSD card, as did prior versions.
The limitation introduced in KitKat does not affect the capabilities of preinstalled apps, only apps you choose to install. Apps preinstalled by Google, your device manufacturer, and your carrier still have this ability. Only apps that you choose to install are restricted.
[ Technical Details ]
NextApp SDFix will modify the configuration file located at /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml to allow apps to write to the MicroSD card. Specifically, SDFix will add the Android UNIX group "media_rw" to the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission's configuration. This will enable apps (only those that you granted write access permissions to when you installed them) to write files to the MicroSD card. On many devices, this is effectively reverting the state of this permission back to the way it was configured in Android 4.3. This modification is carried out by modifying the existing XML file, rather than replacing it.
A backup of the original configuration file will be saved at /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml.original-pre-sdfix (provided one does not already exist). Reverting this modification can be accomplished by using a root -enabled file manager to replace the /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml file with the backed up version.
[ Additional Information ]
This app is free and has no advertisements (with the exception of links to other NextApp apps when it completes its task).
--- Please do not contact me with requests for information on how to obtain root access on your device. The process is different for every device, and often requires technical expertise to install. ---
* User can select where to write the test file.
* User can define the size of the test file.
Application will write a test file and read it back testing it's content.
It will test the speed and the storage capacity. Useful to check for a damaged or fake card.
Some cards claim to be 32 GB but are in fact less. These cards are fake. Use this app to find out if yours is a fake one or not. Just set the test file size to the max size available and start the test.
Read the instructions at the beginning.
Convert all your Mp4, Flv, Avi, Mkv, Mp3, Flac, Wma, Ogg, Aac, M4a, Ac3, Ape, Wav files. All major formats supported.
Highly Customizable output format: configure entirely the output format with customizable size, codec, aspect ratio, fps, frequency, bitrate...
Split your videos and extract some selected parts
Example supported conversion:
- Convert Wma to Mp3, Wma to Aac...
- Convert Mp3 to Aac, Mp3 to Wma...
- Convert AAC to Mp3, AAC to Wma...
- Convert Flac to Mp3, Flac to Aac...
- Convert Flv to mp4, Avi to Mp4...
- Convert Mp4 to Flv, Mp4 to Avi...
Preset with automatic settings for: Android MP4, 3G2, Asf, Audio Only (Mp3, Aac, Wma, Mp2), Avi, DVD (NTSC format), DVD (PAL format), Flv, iPad, iPod, Mp4, Mpeg1, Mpeg2, Ps3, Wmv
InApp Purchase to unlock highest quality profiles
**This app uses FFMPEG application for the encoding process
One touch SD card update!
No unnecessary GUI. No unnecessary advertisements. (:
If your Gallery does not automatically update after adding media to the SD card, then you must download Rescan SD.
Place a shortcut of the app on your home screen to rescan and update the SD card with just one touch.
If you find an issue, do contact me on email@example.com
A great UI that makes it easy to
1) move apps from phone to SD Card
2) move apps from SD Card to phone, and
3) uninstall apps
Free with ads. The internet permissions are required for Ads
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don't really need.
Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don't recognize.
Lets not go on here...
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD Maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
Give it a try, you won't find a more thorough cleaning tool!
Choose a tab, press start and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It's just that easy.
There are various features available:
* Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
* You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
* You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
* View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
* Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
A few additional features as well as comfort and convenience functions can be unlocked by buying and installing the unlocker (SD Maid Pro).
SD Maid is constantly being developed and designed very carefully.
Due to the vast amount of Android devices SD Maid might not work perfectly on your device, in that case I would appreciate it if you give me a chance to fix it by contacting me.
If you have questions or concerns send me a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). I usually respond quite quickly and will happily help you out.
Obtaining SD Maid from unofficial sources puts your device at risk.
A big thanks goes out to all the beta testers @ http://sdmaid.darken.eu/beta who helped me improve SD Maid v3.
I would also like to thank all the volunteers @ http://sdmaid.darken.eu/translation that made SD Maid accessible to non english speaking users by translating it.
An unfinished help document is avaiable here:
In our continued effort to make this work with KitKat, we have had mixed results. So, if you are running KitKat, it may or may not work for you until I get time to investigate the issues with some phones. But, it's a free app with no ads and works for most people.
Please provide feedback to the developer rather than giving a low rating so that I can fix whatever is wrong. Also feel free to suggest improvements. Thank you.
It is possible to forensically extract information from a smart phone using mobile forensic tools such as Cellebrite and XRY even after it has been deleted. This utility can help to prevent that from happening by sanitizing the free space on a phone. Similar functionality can be found on desktop machines using utilities like CCleaner, Eraser, and File Shredder. If you are afraid of the government peeking at your phone and extracting and reconstructing deleted files, this is the app that you want.
This application does not delete files or clean the cache. Use other tools such as ES File Explorer and AVG Cleaner to delete files and clean the cache. Then use this utility to sanitize the free space. The free version of this application does not sanitize database areas such as contacts, phone logs, or SMS text messages. Look for a pro version in the future that may perform a more thorough sanitization.
Although we cannot guarantee that all free space will be sanitized, this application finds all of the free space that Android will give us in three primary areas where data is normally stored and overwrites it as completely as the phone will allow:
1. System - This is the protected data area shared by all applications.
2. SD Card - On some phones this is the actual SD Card and on others it is emulated SD Card space.
3. Optional SD Card - On some phones this is the actual SD Card and many other phones do not have this space. Samsung phones typically put the real external SD Card here.
To run the application:
1. Make sure that the phone has good battery/wall power.
2. Put a checkmark next to the sections of memory to sanitize.
3. Press the Start Wiping button.
4. Do not use the phone while the application is working.
The status area will indicate how the process is going.
Some have complained that after a wipe, they sometimes still see old files that were deleted using Hexamob or other similar apps. In my investigation I have found that the overwhelming majority of files are overwritten but occassionally one file is left intact. This could occur if Android does not allow us to write to every free sector. Watch the statistics as it is overwriting to see if the free space count goes to 0 as it is writing. Also run the app more than once to get more thorough wiping since SD cards rotate their sectors in and out of service.
Many SD cards rotate blocks of memory in and out of use for wear leveling. As a result, it is possible that after sanitizing memory there could be some blocks that get rotated back in to use that were never sanitized. To mitigate this possibility, run this application twice which statistically will usually hit all blocks of memory.
This application has not been tested on all phones. Please provide feedback to the developer about any problems. It has been found to work on Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4 and Victory phones, the HTC Arrive and others. System space takes several minutes to sanitize and 8GB SD Cards can take up to half an hour. If the application is aborted before it finishes, there may be large files left on the phone. If this happens, simply reboot the phone and bring the application up and it will automatically look for these files and delete them at startup.
In Android 4.4 KitKat, the method used by most older programs to rescan a storage medium no longer works. Instead, an interface must be used that only allows one file to be specified at a time. This app works by determining what files/folders might need to be scanned again, and then by calling the correct API on each file/folder.
This app is licensed under the GNU GPL v2 or later, with source code available at http://github.com/jerickson314/sdscanner
SD Scanner can be used with Tasker by using the "Send Intent" action listed under "System."
Use the following settings, leaving the ones I don't list at the default:
If anyone wants to write a proper Tasker plugin, I'll happily take a Pull Request on Github.
Additional contributions from the following:
- Czech translation: Jaroslav Lichtblau
- Chinese translation: Laurence Chiu
- Russian translation: Github user "relan"
- UI tweaks: relan
• Move apps to SD card
• Move apps to phone internal storage
• Sort app by movable, name, size and time
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
If we granted root permission, we can move multi-app in one click, and can move almost all apps installed.
If you get "Sdcard share the same disk with os", means that Android os set up ***default*** SD card and system partition in one disk, So we can't move apps from system to default SD card, cause they are in the same disk.
Why need to fully wipe the data from these memory devices?
Usually removable memory cards or HDDs have many your personal or company business confidential information. Simply delete or format will not really wipe the data from the disk. Hackers can easily restore these data by some software in few clicks.
How Full Wipe works to make sure all data are fully wiped?
Normal delete or format will only mark these files to "deleted" status, the real data are still in the device. Full Wipe will re-write as much empty data as possible to overwrite the real data. Even Hackers restore the data the files are useless.
* Support full wipe different kinds of disks: SD card, micro SD card, even USB memory sticker(OTG to device);
* Will full overwrite all data in the disk media, make all data are UN-RECOVERYABLE;
* Will also create random directories to make sure all file names and directory names are overwritten;
* Can specify how many rounds to wipe the card, or even keeping wiping until manually stop;
* Have double confirm dialog before each operation, to avoid wrong operation;
Since Android 3.0, the Android system can mount internal storage memory as "External SD card". Please check from "System settings" -> "Storage" -> "Storage manager", to make sure which memory you are going to wipe.
Use A1 SD Bench - free tool to benchmark your phone & tablet SD card, RAM and memory, to test IO read / write speed (Quick, Long, Random I/O and Accurate) and check media performance, and compare your benchmark results online.
★ Four benchmark modes - Quick, Longer, Accurate and Random I/O
★ Built-in compare results online (anonymous)
★ Built-in view statistics online
★ SD card speed test, or multiple SD cards
★ Speed test any Android storage including RAM and USB
★ Nice looking, clean, fast, responsive & intuitive UI (User Interface)
★ Measure both read and write speeds to find out how fast is your SD card
★ Quick and Accurate benchmark (to reduce caching effects)
★ Check your speed-test results with other devices
★ Speed categories: Class 2, Class 4, Class 6, Class 10, UHS-I, UHS-II and UHS-III
★ Custom location option to test any device directory
★ Shows total and free memory for all media including RAM
• Internal memory
• Internal SD cards
• External SD cards
• System RAM (Random access memory)
• USB flash drive (including, NAND flash, USB 1.0, USB 2.0, USB 3.0)
• Up to 6 USB flash drives (connected simultaneously via USB hub)
• USB HDD (Hard drives)
Supported memory cards:
• SD Cards
• Micro SD
• Micro SDHC
• Micro SDXC
• Phone's built-in memory (card)
• Problem? Please, send us your feedback using Send Feedback feature from the Settings screen, or http://a1dev.com/feedback/
• We can not test all Android devices, so if your device's memory / SD card / USB is not detected correctly, use Send Feedback feature from the Settings screen, specifying path to your storage, e.g. /mnt/sdcard/, /mnt/usb_drive;
• NTFS and other non-native file systems is supported as far as your Android device is compatible with a such FS.
• Your device needs enough free (100 MB and up, depending on media speed, and up to few GB if using longer test option) space for benchmarks to work;
• More: http://a1dev.com/sd-bench/notes/
• From the application itself
• Google+: http://a1dev.com/g+
More info on permissions:
• "Storage" & "Media" is used to benchmark your device storage, SD cards and USB attached drives.
• "Internet" is used to access and submit online scores and for anonymous usage statistics (both can be enabled and disabled).
"When you sell, discard, change your smart phone, do you think you deleted all
your personal data on your smart phone? It is fairly easy to restore deleted personal data.
Even thru ""Factory Reset,"" deleted data is still in your smart phone.
All your deleted photo, video, audio files, bank account/credit card information,
internal sales/customer information can be restored!
What if, someone abuse and these data is leaked out? It could be huge losses of
a person/company. Complete Wipe is the best and last way to prevent information leakage."
1. Easy and convenient way to delete data completely
Without distinction of allocations, all deleted data thru Complete Wipe will be deleted absolutely.
2. Simple time setting - Complete Wipe ONLY!
Just set the time when you want for "Complete Wipe" to run.
1. Auto alert service - Get alert regularly
Strengthen safety with your smart phone with sensitive data in case of stolen or lost
2. Completion message - Get report when data deleted completely / sucessfully
1. Delete photos, videos, docs and files in normal way (drag the data into recycle bins)
2. Run "Complete Wipe" and click "delete now." (Get message and report when finished)
("Compelete Wipe" deletes only deleted data, data on your smartphone you didn't delete
is not affected.)
3. All deleted data thru "Complete Wipe" will not be recovered, restored or recycled.
(When sell or change smartphone? Delete all data and run "Complete Wipe")
!!! This is just for you who change smart phone often!
!!! The smart phone with important documents and files
!!! Are you selling your smart phone or giving yours?
!!! The smart phone with a lot of sales/customer information
!!! The smart phone with information of bank accounts, credit cards and security cards
!!! For you who take photos/videos and delete often
Please let us know your suggestions, inconvenience and any possible improvements for better "Complete Wipe." Senorms will review carefully and reach you with answers. Thank you.
For more detail, visit www.senorms.com
Senorms will reach you with answers in 24 hours. Please contact us at email@example.com
Tolim B/D 3F, 244-17, Hagik 2-dong, Nam-gu, Incheon, Korea
Currently has a choice of 3 classic songs (louder by popular request), or you can now also pick your own song!! AWESOME!!!!1
Make the violin bigger or smaller by grabbing one of the corners around the violin and dragging to the desired size.
The songs are a version of "God Knows" from "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" (thank you to Earnest) - http://goo.gl/eYr1j and Historia de Amor (From Romeo y Julieta) Orquestas de Oro, Vol. 1 the other 2 in this app Duets for 2 Violins by Boccherini and Fantasie for Violin Solo in E. Flat Major- 3 Largo (Telemann) (thanks Andy Williams)
Help me help you: I'm looking to improve Mail Tap and need your help. Please email me comments and suggestions on how to make it better.
The Keyboard They Tried To Ban!!!
Tap into the future of productivity with GMail Tap for Android. Double your typing speed with this revolutionary new keyboard.
Supports punctuation! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morse_code#Letters.2C_numbers.2C_punctuation
As an added bonus we have designed this version of GMail Tap to be multi-lingual from the get go. If your alphabet has an 'a' and a 'z' we're the keyboard of preference for you! Multi-bueno!
To use you will need to enable the keyboard from the Settings menu under the 'Language and Input' area. Then you will have to set as the active keyboard either by long pressing an input area and selecting 'Select input method' or via the "Select input method" item in your notification bar.
- Shift: We've bought you the entire range of upper and lower case characters
- Reference guide: A handy crib sheet for those of you not so up on your morse yet
- Two keys: dash and dot
- Space bar: added to increase typing speeds
- Ship to shore mode: activates your phone's flash to communicate with other power users across an ocean (of people)
- Sounds: enjoy a fully immersive typing environment
- Full morse support: now you can send email, write code and communicate with friends in foreign languages!
- Table tap: microphone enabled off screen tapping
Please help with translations if you can, I'm pretty sure they're wrong! Email me if you want to contribute
Warning: for users with strong lock-screen passwords - make sure you are familiar with this new exciting out-of-this-world classical input method before locking your phone!
- Added iambic mode
- Added speed change dialog in preferences
- Fixed the Morse Flasher
- Tweaked keyboard layout
- You wanted character case support - it's in!
- In-line predictive character suggestions as you type
- A reference guide - with all supported characters
- You asked for it (I think) now supports the Wuban character set
- More translations
- Ship to shore mode now integrated - activates your phone's flash to communicate with other power users across an ocean (of people)
- Bigger icons on the buttons
- Some translation updates