Talkback adds spoken, audible, and vibration feedback to your device. It is a system application that was pre-installed on most devices and is updated when the accessibility service is improved.
For help with Talkback, see: https://support.google.com/talkback/
This app is only activated if you explicitly turn on Accessibility.
Steps to activate Accessibility:
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Accessibility
(Android 3.2 and earlier)
3. Enable Accessibility checkbox
4. Enable TalkBack checkbox
3. Select TalkBack and enable the switch
4. Select back and enable explore-by-touch
(Android 4.1 and above):
3. Select TalkBack and enable the switch
IDEAL Accessibility Installer is an application designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
IDEAL Accessibility Installer was conceived of, developed, and is supported by IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc.
Please read the following completely before proceeding. Thank you!
Welcome! This application, an IDEAL “Accessible Application Installer,” is designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
Once you start this application you will see a list of popular IDEAL Group apps. Beneath the description of each app you will either see “Installed” or “Not Installed.” If a listed app is already installed on your device, the word “Installed” will appear. If the app is not currently installed on your device, “Not Installed” will appear. To install any of the “Not Installed” applications, please tap the icon for that app. You will then:
1. See a message indicating that the app you have selected is not installed on your device. You will then be prompted to select “OK” to install the app, or “Cancel” to abort the process.
2. Click “OK.” You will be taken to the Google Play store.
3. Install the app.
4. After the installation has completed, an “Open” and “Cancel” button will appear.
5. PRESS THE BACK BUTTON. This will return you to the list of applications. Please note that the application you just installed will display the words “Installed.”
6. Go back to step 1 and repeat for each, additional, application you'd like to install.
1. If you press the “Open” button (referenced in step 3) after installing an app, it will open. To get back to the list of apps, please press the back button several times.
2. Depending upon the version of Android your device is running, some of the apps may not be compatible with your device. As a result, you may see an error message from Google Play Store. These errors can be safely ignored. If you receive an error message, press the back button to get back to the list of apps.
This app lets you connect a supported refreshable braille display to your device via Bluetooth. Screen content will be presented on the braille display and you can navigate and interact with your device using the keys on the display. It is possible to input text using the braille keyboard.
Devices supported in this version:
* APH Refreshabraille
* Baum VarioConnect
* Esys EuroBraille
* Freedom Scientific Focus Blue (14 and 40 cell models)
* HandyTech (Basic Braille, Active Braille, Braille Star, Braille Wave, Braillino, Easy Braille)
* Harpo Braillepen 12
* HIMS (BrailleSense, Braille EDGE)
* Humanware Brailliant (1st generation and BI models)
* Optelec Alva (BC640, BC680)
* Papenmeier Braillex Trio
* Seika (notetaker and 40 cell display)
This app is only active when Accessibility is enabled.
Steps to activate this app:
* Go to Settings
* Select Accessibility
* Select BrailleBack, and enable the checkbox
* Go back to Settings
* Select Bluetooth
* If your bluetooth braille display is not listed, make sure the display is in pairing mode and select Search For Devices
* Select the name of your braille display to make sure that it is paired
For further instructions, press the space bar and dots 1, 2 and 3 on the display at the same time. If your display doesn't have braille input keys, choose Keyboard help in BrailleBack settings.
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favourite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• ... and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine. Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-Speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Languages supported: Dutch, English (India), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), French, German, Hindi, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States).
- EasyTouch is not a Widget!
- EasyTouch is an assistant manipulation tool for your Android phone and it's All Free!
- It floats on your phone screen so that you can easily access all setting with one touch, also you can hide it with a long press.
- Maximize your Android multitasking capability with EasyTouch. It's better, more powerful and functional than assistive touch of iPhone.
If you need any help, contact Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/easytouch1
★Our users really love EasyTouch and you will too!
"Very good I like this app very much because it really helps and it takes me to my recents like a home button would." -teniya clark
"Amazing! I love this app because it helps me to maintain my lock button... I also love it's features . wonderful!" -Bryan Ertsul
"Thanks Thanks a lot my home buton was not working and i was using this app." -Zaha Zahirovic
"The best of the best. Very nice tool for android. Thanks!" -Anthony DiNozzo
★★★★★What EasyTouch can do?
EasyTouch provides the easiest way to:
- Quick toggle settings(Change your phone settings like turn on Wifi, change screen brightness and so on).
- Set and quick open your favorite app
- Go to Home Screen.
- Lock Screen(sorry for some problems on some Samsung Galaxy model and some specific Android OS).
- App list.
- Open recent task(double click).
- Memory clean and optimize
- Time display
- Clean cache
- Back button(need Root support).
- Menu button(need Root support).
★★★★★Quick switch includes:
- Ringer mode
- APN(Mobile Data)
- Auto rotation
- Air-plane mode
- EasyTouch provides varieties of themes to decorate your phone desktop.
- A lot of themes are FREE download.
- Each theme is not an APK, so you don't have to install it. Just download and click to change.
- iPhone's iOS assistive touch doesn't provide theme change.
iPhone is the trademark of Apple Inc.
iOS is the system of iPhone, iPad, belongs to Apple Inc.
<<< Flash Alerts 2 Update Event! Pro Version Price Down! (limited period only) >>>
The feature was not available for Android users in the meantime.
Please install the Flash Alerts now that the iPhone's LED flash notification feature can be used even in Android phones.
(Caution! Please make sure that Flash Alert Free version works on your device before purchase Flash Alert Pro.)
- When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink.
- You can regulate blinking frequency.
- You can set up blinking with ON/OFF in detail.
- A StatusBar notification is arrived, the flash will blink.(Pro)
- You can turn ON/OFF the feature over the device's status. (Ring, Vibrate, Silent, In an interactive state) (Pro)
- You can schedule DND when to start, when to end. (Pro)
This is the perfect app for vision impaired/ blind people . It does not require a person to have to look at the screen at all , they can launch any pre-configured app just by hitting any of the shortcuts.
REVIEW FROM A PREVIOUS VERSION OF THIS APP:
rbrightwell19 on February 6, 2012 (HTC EVO Shift 4G with version 1.0)
HTC Evo-Shift 2.3.4 Neat little app. I'm blind and pretty much use this app excusively to access my phone. Takes a little practice, great on the go!
Please look at the video to learn more about the app:
¤ Configure voice to text apps shortcuts to make calls, send texts & email in split seconds.
¤ Check Stock prices, Game scores, News, Weather without fiddling with the screen at all.
¤ Configure music player to play music on the go
Perfect companion for : TalkBack, KickBack, SoundBack
"very well designed and polished app, from its concept and functionality, to the smooth and logical Holo interface". - XDA Developers
"gives you a persistent, on-screen button (that you can drag around) to tap with a quick access wheel packed with shortcuts, utilities, apps, and more". - Lifehacker
"The concept behind Floating Touch is simple: a small, customizable floating toggle resides wherever you place it on the screen. Tapping that toggle launches a dial chock-full of useful shortcuts â€“ it's sort of like Acer's "Ring," but far more customizable." - AndroidPolice
Floating Toucher is specially designed for Android, which is a button floating on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. Floating Toucher contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you could control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app. Pie style of it control panel is elegant and easy to use. Support 3 screens to show more icons.
Besides that, you can make it unique by:
1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps.
2. Creating folder for apps or switches.
3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
4. Changing the panel's color, or customize your own color.
5. Set the black list to auto hide the point.
6. Customize the click action of point.
1. Clear memory
2. Back/Home button (Need ROOT)
3. Favor apps
4. Recent apps
5. Battery display
6. Lock screen
7. System switches
-APN (Mobile network)
- DIY Point
- More Panels
- Point Auto Hide
- Create Folder
- Panel Color
- Custom Point Action
- Remove Ads
Why I cannot uninstall Floating Toucher?
The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, so you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open floating touch, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Floating Toucher", then uninstall Floating Toucher in a normal way.
If you'd like to translate the app into your own language, please let us know!
If there is any problem or feedback, please let us know!
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Translation volunteer is welcome. please login and help to translate by
The quickest, easiest and high customizable way to fast access functionality.
Maximize your Android multitasking capability with this little cute point and click tool! All the functionalities are fast accessible just in single touch away. It stays on top of everything, quick, easy and customizable. Dozens of theme styles for choosing. GO Launcher Dev Team shows another way to improve your life.
"If you like Android but you'd like to improve the way you access to your most used stuff, you should take a glance at this. Really useful." - Appzoom
“Toucher follows a similar concept, developed by the team of Go Launcher, and we think that makes it even better than the iOS companion.” - Android Shouter
■ All Features are FREE
- Quick access to most used apps or functionalities, such as weather, message, address book, screen locker, memory cleaner, flashlight, screenshot etc.
- Create your own shortcuts in one panel
- Shortcuts to 19 system switches, including WIFI, GPS, Bluetooth, Volume, etc.
- Fully customizable, changing tab colors, panel size, point size, etc.
- Supporting DIY point in Facebook Chat Heads and Android HOLO style.
- Virtual control keys to quick access to Home, Back & Menu (Rooted device needed)
- Various theme styles and skins (Keep increasing)
■ Premium features
With Premium package, you can get:
*Remove all ADs from Toucher Pro
*Add shortcut to Favor tab
*Add 4 more scroll effects
Q: Change theme style?
A: App Drawer -> Toucher Pro-> Featured
Q: DIY Point?
A: App Drawer -> Toucher Pro -> Point - >DIY
Q：Change favorite apps?
A：Press and hold the icon to remove and click '+' to add.
For more information, check our blog:
■ Contact Us
■ Translation project
We sincerely hope you join Toucher translation project, helping us to translate Toucher into your language.
Check Toucher translation project:
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
• Quickly search the web and your phone or tablet
• Use your voice to search and more
• Get personalized results based on your location
Plus: *Google Now* gets you just the right information at just the right time. It tells you today’s weather before you start your day, how much traffic to expect before you leave for work, and more (Google Now is currently available on Android 4.1, Jelly Bean).
When you can’t find the right thing to say, you don’t have to write at all. The new Google Keyboard supports hundreds of emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app (Android 4.4 and up).
• Material design themes
• Personalized suggestions, corrections, and completions
• Keypress popup animations
• Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4 and up)
• Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
• Space-aware Gesture Typing: just gesture through the space bar
• Voice Typing
• Dictionaries for more than 25 languages
• Advanced keyboard layouts
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
Just swipe from your screen's bottom left or right corner on any screen to instantly open a customizable radial menu that keeps all your favorite apps and settings within a thumb's reach. Unlike other accessibility tools, Lazy Swipe stays hidden and out of your way until you swipe it into view to use it.
Woohoo! We just realized Lazy Swipe is one of the most promoted apps in the Tools category by Google, who has also featured Lazy Swipe on the Google Play Home Page over 30 times! Thanks, Google!
★ Unobtrusive: Lazy Swipe only appears when you want it to, and disappears when you're done, never covering or cluttering up your beautiful desktop.
★ Intelligent: Lazy Swipe cleverly anticipates and organizes your apps based upon importance and your past usage behavior.
★ Light-weight: Lazy Swipe is small at less than 1MB large, and optimized to provide a clean and smooth user experience.
★ Favorites: Add and arrange up to 9 of your favorite apps to always be within your reach.
★ Toolbox: Customize which commonly-used shortcuts and switches can also be accessed with a single swipe. Easily switch on/off your flashlight, wifi, rotation lock or adjust your screen's brightness. Keep your Android fast and responsive with the memory-cleaning speed-boosting "Booster" tool!
★ Notifications: You no longer need two hands, one to hold your phone and another to open the notification bar at the top of your screen. With Lazy Swipe, checking and responding to your latest notifications is just a thumb swipe away in the Activity menu!
★ Themes: Lazy Swipe includes a variety of colorful themes to match your desktop or personality, with exciting new themes coming soon!
Special thanks to the following users for helping us with translations and localizations:
Vince, Eduard Vrhovec, Iksa Tawfiq Hourani, Hakan Güven, Atakan Yıldız Eric Farias, Adrian Kowaliński, Dương Vũ Trúc, Nguyễn Minh Thành, Hamidreza Rashed Saiedi, Tadej Kobal, Szabó Zsolt, Ігор Бурак, Konstantinos Mpellas, Aleksandrs Plitniks, Aryan Farooqi, Small TarZan, Dušan Hlaváč, Regi Kabaka, Muhamad Fakhri, Tsega Kassaye, Patrick Ilse, Elroy Groen, Small TarZan.
Get in touch if you'd like to contribute a translation!
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK
We value our users' feedback! Whether it's a bug report, a complaint, a concern, a suggestion, a rave review, or a profession of your undying love, please let us know because it either helps us improve Lazy Swipe or it gives us the warm fuzzy feelings we live for! :)
• A useful complement to touchscreen typing or voice input
• A fun way to enter emojis by drawing
• Useful for languages that can be challenging to type on a standard keyboard
• Works across your Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0.3 and up
• If you claim your handwriting is terrible, try it out and see if it can convince you otherwise
While you can force any application into any orientation, not all applications will work correctly in all orientations.
Be careful! If you set the brightness too low, don't tap OK. Simply use the back button to discard your changes.
If you do set the brightness too low, press your device's power button rapidly until the default brightness is restored.
-Periodically updates the status bar with your current location to the nearest street address
-Ability to input a destination and directly launch Maps Navigation in Walking directions mode
Please remember to enable GPS when running this app!
Press Menu to access your Phonebook. Press the Dial button to call.
Featured in the NY Times:
- An always-on virtual direction pad
- Touch gestures for moving within text fields
- Speech feedback when touching on-screen keys
Due to Android framework limitations, the virtual D-Pad is currently unable to interact with most menus and dialogs.
Provides one-touch access to Android applications, as well as useful mini-apps built into the Eyes-Free Shell.
Move your finger over the screen to explore; lift your finger up to run what you stopped on.
It extends the functionality of the Android TTS API & is a preview of things to come for the next version.
Press "Menu" on the settings screen for a showcase of apps that use TTS.
If you have problems, please try removing your SD card and putting it back.
All controls are based on the Eyes-Free stroke dialer.
You can set Rock Lock as a pre-lock screen for your device to enable quick access to your music collection.
If pre-lock is enabled & you have a lock pattern, Rock Lock will appear before you unlock your device.