For each drill, you will be given a few seconds to prepare, an audible "ready" warning, then a start tone. Each drill ends with the ring of a bell.
Version 3 has a "Pro" option that includes drill instructions and the ability to edit and create your own drills. Pro users can edit the drill list fully with no restrictions or limits.
Is this app useful to you? Please suggest new features in your comments.
Focus on the front sight!
Includes score calculator.
Supports the following types of matches:
1500 (Revolver, Semi Automatic)
Distinguished (Revolver, Semi Automatic)
Off Duty Semi Automatic
Stock Semi Automatic
Poice Pistol 1 (German version, thanks Guenter Bayer!)
NPA Service Pistol B
Standard 1200 (Used by Canadian Police Combat Association, thanks Victor!)
* android.permission.VIBRATE: Required for vibrating functions
* android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS: Required to enter and exit airplane mode
About automatic flight mode:
"Automatic flight mode" is an optional setting which means that the device will enter Flight mode when the application starts. All antennas will be disabled and the device will not be able to make phone calls or receive phone calls.
This function is completely optional and removes the risk of being called to during competition/practice. When the application is closed by pressing Back, the device will return to previous state.
Flight mode is sadly disabled for apps in Android 4.2 and later.
About max brightness:
This option turns on full screen brightness within this app. It does not affect general brightness settings and other apps.
About max volume:
This option turns on full audio volume within this app. When exiting the app, the volume will return to its previous state.
CAUTION: This application is for training purposes only.
Shot detection fine tuning.
Save shooting results (history).
Specific or random timer delay.
Support "comstock", "virginia", "Par Time" modes.
Share shooting results to friend.
-Simple Start / Stop / Clear buttons.
-Continuous scrolling shot count, split times, and CoF indicator.
-Shot Sharing via email, Facebook, etc.
-Calibration Assistant to calibrate the sensor to the volume of your shooting activity.
-Timer Delay so you can improve reaction times.
-Peak Adjustment so you can adjust the calibrated level up or down depending on your environment.
-Sensor Delay so you can adjust for echo and long sound waves that may occur indoors.
-Course of Fire setting so you know when you reached the CoF limit
-Power Factor calculator so you can determine if your loads are IDPA/IPSC legal
Thank you and enjoy.
The Shooter-Timer offers the following functions:
- Adjustable Pre-Time from 0 to 99 seconds
- Saveable countdown from 1 to 999 seconds.
The countdown can be set via drop-down-selecton or direct entry.
- Optional start-, stop- and half-time signal tone.
- Optional start-, stop- and half-time vibration.
Gives voice range commands ("load", "ready on the firing line", etc...). May be used for a training session or to run a line in actual competition. Shows countdown in "ready" phase and elapsed time in "firing" phase. Supports slow/timed/rapid strings.
- one shot drill (in 2 seconds)
- two shots drill (in 4 seconds)
- continuous "loop" mode
tap : start/stop
flick left : Reset to 24 seconds
flick right : Reset to 14 seconds
flick up : 1 second increment
flick down : 1second decrement
Press and hold : Change the configuration mode
Whether you're an Olympic shooter, competition shooter in USPSA/IDPA/etc. or a law enforcement officer who wants to improve your shooting accuracy and speed, this app is for you.
The Shot Analyzer assists in tracking and describing your shots to help improve your shooting skills. You can add shots manually or sync it via Bluetooth with the ShotMAXX timer watch. It will create a log for each string of fire while capturing split times and the total time.
* Score each shot: A, B, etc.
* Label each shot: Draw, Split, etc.
* Include penalty points.
* Calculate your hit factor for a string of fire.
* Enter a description or comments about the stage.
* Apply templates to automatically label each shot upon syncing.
Future updates will include:
*Create your own templates.
* IDPA scoring.
* Reports for comparing shots.
* Sharing on social media.
* Export functionality.
With the SHOTMAXX Trainer you can create drills, enter and save shooter’s details, record total scores or individual target hits. It allows you to enter the time manually, or links by Bluetooth to the DAA SHOTMAXX timer to automatically receive the individual split times of each shot fired. You can then enter comments related to each shot if needed.
With SHOTMAXX Trainer you can create a training session with an unlimited number of shooters and drills. You can record your sessions and then share the results by email, Facebook or utilizing the Dropbox cloud feature.
SHOTMAXX Trainer features include:
• Track training sessions for one or more shooters.
• Enter Drill details and include a picture of the drill for future setup convenience.
• All IPSC and IDPA divisions are available to choose from – or you can add additional divisions/categories of your own.
• Double-Alpha SHOTMAXX timer integration. Split times can be received vie Bluetooth directly from your SHOTMAXX timer, or entered manually.
• Times can be entered manually via a big button keypad.
• iOS devices can be backed up and synchronized using the Dropbox Cloud.
• Sessions will keep track of your score, shot time and hit factor.
• You will be able to sort the results per sessions, sorting by name, time, points or hit-factor.
• You will be able to enter comments regarding individual split times, to record information about a particular shot.
• Drill scores can be entered as one result (IPSC 95/100 for example) or using the individual Target scoring calculator, which allows you to enter the hits on each target.
• A Repetition can be exported to Messages, Mail, Twitter or Facebook.
• The whole Session can be exported by Mail.
• Drills can be Imported or Exported. Download pre-made drills from users on our Forums.
• Batch mode for only recording shots, without scoring points/score.
You can quickly calculate the value of targets in seconds, see dependence of time and score, and choose the speed/accuracy priority for particular shooting stage.
After selecting the type of series (e.g. 300 seconds precision or 3 seconds duel), the app guides you through the steps (Load, Attention etc.).
You can use your own ringtones for signalling. Just save them to the folder Notifications of your device to make them visible in the list in the app’s options menu.
To start a run or move to the next step, just click on the "Next Step" button.
For the disciplines "Rapid Fire Pistol", "Standard Pistol" and others, the following runs are present:
Precision 300 seconds,
Precision 150 seconds,
Duel (5 x 3/7 seconds)
The app records the short series (4, 6, 8, 10 and 20 seconds and duel). This way, it can show you a timing diagram of your last series.
The countdown 1020 seconds (+60 seconds to load) is intended for smaller competitions with independent reloading. 1020 seconds give three times five minutes shooting time and twice a minute recharge time. If you do not want to provide additional reloading time, you can lower the time to 900 seconds in the app options.
In addition to the various timers, you can save and transmit the results. The results will be sent not only in plain text, but also as a CSV file. This way they can be automatically transferred into an evaluation program.
The app now also contains a special timing diagram for the duel series (5 x 3/7). It displays only the last 1.5 seconds of all five shots at once in different colors. As the new diagram is based on the time line, it has two limitations:
- It will only give valid results if you don't interrupt the duel series.
- It will only work if the option "Wait for end of ringtone" is not selected.
If you want to use headphones, please check whether the system speaker is really muted. There is a known issue with many devices which do not mute the system speaker if you plug in headphones. If your device is affected, you can use a special app like SoundAbout to redirect MediaAudio and Notifications to your headset.
Dynamicznie computes score according to rules of IDPA or IPSC disciplines, basing on net time and achieved targets hits or manually entered points.
Target icon on the main screen works as a button, and invokes detailed scoring screen.
First results for a new course of fire should be entered manually (without using increment and decrement buttons), creating template for all next runs.
Each time you enter detailed scoring screen, maximum possible hits is automatically entered into the aphas field, and you can enter your results simply increment rest of fields (charlies or deltas for example) if necessary.
Note, that hit of no-shoot target is not automatically related to miss, thus incrementing no-shoot field does NOT decrement alpha field value.
After completion of the training session, achieved scores can be sent by email (also in .csv format), in order to analyze results.
It is also a great tool for those 'what if' situations before critical classifiers!
Hit Factor will show you your HF in both Major and Minor power factors so you can easily see how you would have done in other divisions.
The program allows a shooter to schedule drills in combining a set of intervals (sets) with a variety of acoustic and visual signals. It is possible to create any sequence of intervals using a loop in loop design. There are several preinstalled exercises for training in dry fire and for live range shooting with the necessary voice commands.
Tags: shooter, ISSF (International Shooting Sport Federation), gun, pistol, rifle, precision, rapid, timer