✓ State of the art shot detection algorithm that WORKS in any condition (Indoor & outdoor)
✓ Record your own shot profiles for each calibre or environment (from airsoft to .50 BMG calibre)
✓ Detects fast repeated shots even from automatic weapon
✓ Advanced detection algorithm eliminates surrounding shots
✓ Shot detection fine tuning
✓ Specific or random timer delay
✓ 5 different starting beeps
✓ Save shooting results (history)
✓ Replay shooting results
✓ Timer shows last shot, number of shots, splits between shots, loudness of each shot
✓ Detailed view of each shot separately
-Simple Start / Stop / Clear buttons.
-Continuous scrolling shot count, split times, and CoF indicator.
-Shot Sharing via email, Facebook, etc.
-Calibration Assistant to calibrate the sensor to the volume of your shooting activity.
-Timer Delay so you can improve reaction times.
-Peak Adjustment so you can adjust the calibrated level up or down depending on your environment.
-Sensor Delay so you can adjust for echo and long sound waves that may occur indoors.
-Course of Fire setting so you know when you reached the CoF limit
-Power Factor calculator so you can determine if your loads are IDPA/IPSC legal
Thank you and enjoy.
For each drill, you will be given a few seconds to prepare, an audible "ready" warning, then a start tone. Each drill ends with the ring of a bell.
Hit the "Repeat" checkbox to loop over the same drill.
Is this app useful to you? Please suggest new features in your comments.
Focus on the front sight!
CAUTION: This application is for training purposes only.
Shot detection fine tuning.
Save shooting results (history).
Specific or random timer delay.
Support "comstock", "virginia", "Par Time" modes.
Share shooting results to friend.
Includes score calculator.
Supports the following types of matches:
1500 (Revolver, Semi Automatic)
Distinguished (Revolver, Semi Automatic)
Off Duty Semi Automatic
Stock Semi Automatic
Poice Pistol 1 (German version, thanks Guenter Bayer!)
NPA Service Pistol B
Standard 1200 (Used by Canadian Police Combat Association, thanks Victor!)
* android.permission.VIBRATE: Required for vibrating functions
* android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS: Required to enter and exit airplane mode
About automatic flight mode:
"Automatic flight mode" is an optional setting which means that the device will enter Flight mode when the application starts. All antennas will be disabled and the device will not be able to make phone calls or receive phone calls.
This function is completely optional and removes the risk of being called to during competition/practice. When the application is closed by pressing Back, the device will return to previous state.
Flight mode is sadly disabled for apps in Android 4.2 and later.
About max brightness:
This option turns on full screen brightness within this app. It does not affect general brightness settings and other apps.
About max volume:
This option turns on full audio volume within this app. When exiting the app, the volume will return to its previous state.
Gives voice range commands ("load", "ready on the firing line", etc...). May be used for a training session or to run a line in actual competition. Shows countdown in "ready" phase and elapsed time in "firing" phase. Supports slow/timed/rapid strings.
- one shot drill (in 2 seconds)
- two shots drill (in 4 seconds)
- continuous "loop" mode
The Shooter-Timer offers the following functions:
- Adjustable Pre-Time from 0 to 99 seconds
- Saveable countdown from 1 to 999 seconds.
The countdown can be set via drop-down-selecton or direct entry.
- Optional start-, stop- and half-time signal tone.
- Optional start-, stop- and half-time vibration.
With the SHOTMAXX Trainer you can create drills, enter and save shooter’s details, record total scores or individual target hits. It allows you to enter the time manually, or links by Bluetooth to the DAA SHOTMAXX timer to automatically receive the individual split times of each shot fired. You can then enter comments related to each shot if needed.
With SHOTMAXX Trainer you can create a training session with an unlimited number of shooters and drills. You can record your sessions and then share the results by email, Facebook or utilizing the Dropbox cloud feature.
SHOTMAXX Trainer features include:
• Track training sessions for one or more shooters.
• Enter Drill details and include a picture of the drill for future setup convenience.
• All IPSC and IDPA divisions are available to choose from – or you can add additional divisions/categories of your own.
• Double-Alpha SHOTMAXX timer integration. Split times can be received vie Bluetooth directly from your SHOTMAXX timer, or entered manually. NOTE: an iPad 2 or newer is required to communicate with the ShotMaxx Bluetooth timer. Any iPhone or iPod Touch with iOS 6 or greater is also supported.
• Times can be entered manually via a big button keypad.
• iOS devices can be backed up and synchronized using the Dropbox Cloud.
• Sessions will keep track of your score, shot time and hit factor.
• You will be able to sort the results per sessions, sorting by name, time, points or hit-factor.
• You will be able to enter comments regarding individual split times, to record information about a particular shot.
• Drill scores can be entered as one result (IPSC 95/100 for example) or using the individual Target scoring calculator, which allows you to enter the hits on each target.
• A Repetition can be exported to Messages, Mail, Twitter or Facebook.
• The whole Session can be exported by Mail.
• Drills can be Imported or Exported. Download pre-made drills from users on our Forums.
• Batch mode for only recording shots, without scoring points/score.
You can quickly calculate the value of targets in seconds, see dependence of time and score, and choose the speed/accuracy priority for particular shooting stage.
shots made in a chronograph to measure its velocity in FPS (Feet
With it, you can define whether the factor of ammunition is greater or less
for each category where the shooter intended to compete.
These factors define whether the shooter will score more or less depending
each category it is competing.
Indispensable for Shooters Sportsmen, Clubs and Federations application.
Shooting clubs can cheaply employ a ShootScore server to leverage the functionality of this app and provide a number of top-level services to their members. These services include:
-Live Scoreboard with rapid refresh....see your members scores change as they are entered
-Automatic filtering by Date, Calibre, Class or Discipline
-Disciplines which allow for up to 15 sequences
-one button to save all scores to .csv for use in club compliance or championship spreadsheets
-easy maintenance via an included desktop or tablet app which enables bulk entry of Scores and Members
Please note, version 3 is no longer compatible with Version 2 servers. Please check with your club before upgrading your app.
Airsoft Timer Pro is very easy to use. Connect all cables to the falling targets and plug the battery into the Bluetooth unit (Adafruit EZ Key ...)
Search for the Bluetooth device with your phone and connect.
Now just flip up the shooting targets and launch the application Airsoft Timer Pro.
Click START. After three seconds, a beep is heard and the time starts. When you hear the beep, start shooting at the falling targets. When all targets are down the time stops. Raise all targets again and press RESET. Now it's ready to start over again.
These falling targets / Poppers follow the IPSC rules from 2012 for Action Air. The falling targets will work with any airsoft gun that shoots plastic bullets. You can use them as stop plates in an Action Air competition.
PractiScore is a complete scoring system supporting several types of competitions, including USPSA/IPSC, Steel Challenge, 3Gun, and IDPA matches.
PractiScore has been extensively used for club matches as well as state and area matches with several hundred competitors.
- simple and quick to use
- a PC is not needed to score match
- easy one finger scoring
- easy score summary view for paper backup
- instant stage and match results
- complete match specification on your android device
- multiple squad support (any number of squads / shooters)
- easy competitor registration with memory of shooters for less typing
- WiFi sharing of scores and match definitions between devices
- instant e-mail of match results from the device
- instant posting of match results to PractiScore.com
- sharing of registration and match scores with ezWinScore
- an export function allowing export and import of match files
Any feedback is welcomed. Please email us at email@example.com or submit issues and enhancement requests to issue tracker at https://practiscore.com/bugs/
Dynamicznie computes score according to rules of IDPA or IPSC disciplines, basing on net time and achieved targets hits or manually entered points.
Target icon on the main screen works as a button, and invokes detailed scoring screen.
First results for a new course of fire should be entered manually (without using increment and decrement buttons), creating template for all next runs.
Each time you enter detailed scoring screen, maximum possible hits is automatically entered into the aphas field, and you can enter your results simply increment rest of fields (charlies or deltas for example) if necessary.
Note, that hit of no-shoot target is not automatically related to miss, thus incrementing no-shoot field does NOT decrement alpha field value.
After completion of the training session, achieved scores can be sent by email (also in .csv format), in order to analyze results.