Spin the wheel to see what you're playing for, and if you're lucky, guess a letter to reveal words from the hidden phrase. When you know it, solve the phrase to win the game and earn your fortune!
- Thousands of phrases over 70 fun categories to spin to with your friends
- Get lucky and make a fortune spinning big bucks on the wheel, but make sure to solve the phrase to avoid bankruptcy and stop your friend from guessing more words!
- Start a game with friends easily via Facebook. Spin the Phrase Wheel with friends for twice the fun!
- Bad fortune? If you're feeling lucky, try a Boost and triple your winnings, or reveal letters in the phrase and turn your fortune around and get back in the game!
DISCLAIMER: Phrase Wheel has no endorsement from and is not affiliated with the official "Wheel of Fortune" game or television program.
★ THE NEW WORD GAME from the makers of Words with Friends™ and Scramble with Friends™!
★ Pick from over 40 fresh and unique categories, test your luck on the wheel and see if you can guess the Phrase faster than your friends in What’s the Phrase with Friends™!
The fun doesn’t stop there:
★ Challenge your friends with your own hilarious custom Phrase and hint!
★ Use Power-ups for additional hints or be the bad guy and use them to set traps!
★ Send gifts to your friends so they can unlock categories faster!
★ Multi-lingual? Change puzzle language in separate games to Spanish, French, Italian, German or Portuguese!
★ Login with your Facebook account to play against your friends, or challenge a random opponent across the world!
Like What’s the Phrase With Friends™ on Facebook©!
Follow What’s the Phrase With Friends™ on Twitter© - @WTP!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
• Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. These Terms are available at http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
• The game is free to play, however in-app purchases are available for additional content and premium currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99.
• This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
• Terms of Service for Social Networks you connect to in this game may also apply to you.
You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga Inc. and its partners.
• Must be 13+ to play.
• Use of this application requires a Facebook or Zynga With Friends account
★ Play more than 20 quests and categories puzzles like animals, cities, foods, sports and much more!
★ Daily Word Search puzzle: every day you will find a different puzzle with the most important ephemerides and events that happened on that date.
★ Timed Multiplayer Game 1 vs 1 with the puzzle size you want
★ Create YOUR Word Search game, select the words you want and send it to your friends through Whatsapp, Hangouts and others!
★ Word Search puzzles with different difficulty levels, from small 5 x 5 to 10 x 10 normal or large 20 x 20 perfect for tablets!
★ You will never lose your current game, the game is automatically saved so you can continue right where you left off.
★ Original help system for improved gameplay
★ Choose the number of words and types of help for greater challenges
★ You will never play the same puzzle! Endless possibilities!
★ Available for your mobile phone, 7 inch tablet or 10 inch HD devices and small or low resolution devices!
6 difficulty levels and languages are supported: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Dutch.
**** Exclusive features of Classic Words Plus (the paid version): ****
- Pass-and-Play mode for 2 players
- Ad-free experience
- Preview your score before validating a move
Tired of stumbling across cheaters or waiting hours for your online opponent to play on Scrabble, Words with friends or Wordfeud?
Try out Classic Words Solo for instant fun, no matter if you are a beginner in crossword games or a Scrabble tournament player!
Choose the skill level of the computer (from beginner to expert), pick a word list (English word lists include Scrabble (TWL and SOWPODS) and Words With Friends official words), and use your strategy skills and vocabulary to try and defeat the Droid.
Classic Words Solo gameplay is classical to crosswords board games: create and place words on the board and boost your score by placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word squares.
Use all 7 letters from your rack to play a Bingo and get a 50 points bonus.
This game is a great time killer for all fans of board games and strategy games. It is also an educational game that will allow kids (and adults :-) ) to improve their spelling and vocabulary.
Thanks to the fast reactivity and variable skill of the computer and official word lists, Classic Words can be used by Words With Friends or Scrabble enthusiasts to play quick training matches and learn new words from the computer's moves.
Unlike with multiplayer board games where some dishonest players use anagram solvers, there is no cheating possible when playing solitaire... Letters and blanks are always picked randomly, and the computer's artificial intelligence does not have more information than you do.
Only your tactics and creativity can make the difference...
Will you play strategically enough to outwit the computer and its extensive vocabulary?
**** Features ****
- 6 levels of difficulty
- Display the definition of words by swiping them
- Save game state when quitting application
- Shake to shuffle
- Languages and dictionaries supported:
- SOWPODS 2012 (Official English tournament list)
- TWL06 (Official list)
- Words With Friends (2012 version)
- German (with support of Umlauts, and Ezset to be replaced by two 'S')
- French (Officiel du Scrabble, ODS5)
- Italian (Zingarelli)
- Spanish (DRAE)
- Distribution of letters and points are adapted to the language
- Supports offline play
If you like Aworded, you'll love Word Crack, a fast and fun word game to challenge your friends. Who will find the most words in two minutes?
Word Crack is asynchronous and cross-platform. Play against your Facebook friends or against random users of any platform. Besides, there are unlimited simultaneous games!
Form as many words as you can by dragging your fingers across the letters on the board upwards, downwards, backwards, diagonally, etc. Every game has three rounds, and every round, two turns of two minutes each, so you have to be really fast! The winner will be the player who gets a higher score.
You can use the special tile spaces on the board to get more points. And remember to use the Power-Ups to find more words and win more easily!
Word Crack is available in 12 languages: Spanish, American English, British English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese and now, also Basque!
Play Word Crack on Facebook!
Already a fan of the game?
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WordCrack
Follow us on Twitter: @wordcrack
"Dropwords is a potent mixture of Scrabble, Boggle and Bejeweled! - Editor's Pick from AppEggs.com"
The game includes six game modes: Normal, Hard, Lightning, Blocker, Relax and Untimed. Whether you just want to relax, or are looking for something challenging, there's a game mode that will suit you.
The game offers three dictionaries:
1. Scrabble: contains all the 2-to-8-letter words from the SOWPODS list of Scrabble competition words. This amounts to 114575 words, including both US and UK spellings. Because this is a Scrabble dictionary, proper nouns like "June" or "Rome" are not included. Plurals are included.
2. Webster's: based on the Webster's New International Dictionary, 2nd Edition, this contains 87416 2-to-8-letter words. Includes some proper nouns, but not plurals or Scrabble-specific words (such as my own favourite, "QI"!). I have added certain words that seemed to be missing in error: BOX, HAS, KID, NEAR.
3. Both! The combination of the Scrabble and Webster's dictionaries, comprising 153136 words. This is the dictionary used by default.
You can switch dictionary via the game's Options dialog.
Includes optional access to PapayaMobile's social network, global leaderboards, and achievements!
* Note to Samsung Galaxy S2 owners: there is a known fault with this dual-core phone where sound playback can cause crashes and/or freezes. Please ensure the game's "Mute sound" option is ticked (in the Options dialog, accessible from the highscores screen). *
1. Make the Save Game/Abandon Current Game sequence slicker by allowing the player to just press "Back" to auto-save and drop back to the highscores screen.
2. Get the game to auto-save when it gets backgrounded (by the player switching tasks/taking a call).
3. "Bomb Drop" game mode.
Please feel free to e-mail me with any bug reports, requests, or questions!
4 pictures that have 1 word in common – what is it?
Find out why everyone loves this game and JOIN THE FUN NOW!
★ENDLESS FUN WITH NEW PUZZLES!★
Can you guess the words and unlock the levels? Countless puzzles from easy to tricky are waiting for you! New puzzles are added continuously for endless word fun!
★PURE, INSTANT FUN★
No registration, no complicated rules. Just start playing and have fun!
★SIMPLE AND HIGHLY ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY★
Which word are we looking for? Look at the four pictures; find out what they have in common. Win!
★THE MOST ADDICTIVE BRAINTEASER IN THE WORLD!★
There are over 150,000,000 4 Pics 1 Word enthusiasts playing across the globe in 8 languages. Join them!
Time is running out! Beat the clock and spell as many words as you can with this addictive anagram game, Pressed For Words.
Find as many words as you can in 2 ½ minutes.
- Simplified gameplay & clear user interface
- Over 4000 6-letter puzzles
- Hours of mind and spelling fun exercise!
Pressed For Words is a great game to practice spelling skills at your finger tips!!
Similar to "Word Whomp", Boggle, Scramble, and "Word Twist".
If you love to solve problems and consider brain teasers to be fun then you’ll love Guess The Word!. All of the images will have one thing in common, and it’s up to you to figure it out! The game starts out pretty easy, but as you progress, it becomes more challenging!
When you open the game, you’ll see an image and a word blank. Type your answer with the letters provided to fill in the blanks! Have fun!
--- HINTS! ---
Guess The Word offers three different ways to help you solve a puzzling puzzle:
· Expose a Letter reveals the next correct letter!
· Remove Letters takes away some unnecessary letters!
· Solve the Question gives you the answer so you can skip to the next puzzle!
Test your knowledge of popular Catchphrases and beat the clock for a winning game!
★ Play 1,000s of original Catchphrases
★ Features progressing rounds including Super Catchphrase
★ Music, Film, London and Football theme packs
★ Build up your prize fund and collect coins
★ Unlock hints and reveal answers
Remember to "Keep pressing, keep guessing!"
Will appeal to Scrabble players to crossword solvers. Uses professional tournament word lists (CSW12 / TWL06), US and UK spellings.
** This free version is ad. supported
** Pro version has no ads., unlimited levels and more
** News, FAQ and Hi Scores at:
** Notice: Word Game 2 now available! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.funqai.wordgame2
** Notice: If you have a Samsung Galaxy S4, please ensure that you are running at least Android version 4.4.2 to avoid slow down issues, or try Word Game 2.
There's nothing to do when no words exist.
Firstly you should try to avoid a situation where no words are available by looking ahead at what letters are coming next and planning accordingly. If that fails the 'X' buttons below the letter will swap out that letter for the next one.
These words aren't really words / A common word is not included.
There are a great many words in use in the English language and I cannot hope to please everyone as to their definition of what is a word or not. The 2 dictionaries offered to use are official word lists used in tournament Scrabble. I think if anyone knows whether a word should be in or out of a game like this then it's these guys.
You have 3 minutes to finish the task.
If You have guessed all possible words and can't guess anything else, You can press the "Give Up" button and the board with hidden words will be opened. The words You have not guessed are marked in red. If the word is unfamiliar to You, You can tap the word to see its definition.
This game is also good for people who wants to improve their English. If You like word games, like scrabble, You will like this game.
The game uses dictionary which contains nouns, verbs, plurals and also may contain some unfamiliar words. But anyway You can look up the definition of every word You want, when the game time is up or You press "Give Up" button.
When You guess word with length of 3 letters, You get 3 points and additional 10 seconds.
Similarly word with length of 4 letters gives you 4 points and additional 15 seconds,
Word with length of 5 letters gives You 5 points and additional 20 seconds.
Word with length of 6 letters gives You 6 points and additional 25 seconds.
if You guess all the words, You will get additional 100 points.
If you are looking for a good word game, Word Mix is the one You need!
Hope You will enjoy playing this game!!!!
The objective of this Falling word search game is to form words as quickly as possible before the falling alphabets spill out of the walls.
By forming a word, you'll score 100 points. But be warned that submitting a wrong word deducts 20 points.
Compete against players from all around the world to see who scores the most points.
If you can, try to beat these scores. We hope you'll enjoy this Bookworm word search like game.
* From December 2014 onwards, a high score winner will be randomly selected to win a GIFT (8GB USB thumb drive). The contest will be held monthly - Find out more at: http://www.inspironxp.com/falling/leaderboard.php There will be a winner every month as the game score resets every month.
For the details, do check out http://www.inspironxp.com/falling/leaderboard.php - Falling Word Search Monthly Contest
If you encounter any problems or issues with this game, please contact us about it. We will try our best to fix it for you.
Thanks, and have fun searching for words.
1) Find 4-Letter Word
2) Find 5-Letter Word
3) Find the missing word in a Quote
4) Guess the Picture
Extremely addictive, totally Free, no in-apps! Just play and enjoy!
How to play:
-You just have drag your finger over and combine letters in the word pad to guess the word.
- You can see your guess in preview too.
- if you find correct answer than it will animate the empty boxes.
Word Brain Includes Free Hints to help you find the missing word! Get Further Hints for Free!.
Please send us your reviews about Word Brain Puzzle. We love to hear from you!
Word Brain Puzzle is a product of Woody Apps
Share your score on Facebook and more!
Beautifully designed! its Simple and Easy!
• CONNECT with players of similar skill with Smart Match
• EXPAND your vocabulary with Dictionary and Word of the Day
• TRACK your performance and improvement with detailed stats
• CHAT with your friends in-game
• ACCESS your games across all your devices
• DOWNLOAD to access new features, fully backwards compatible with your current game.
“This is a wonderful update to one of the most popular mobile games ever, and I can already tell New Words With Friends will get me sucked back into the habit of playing this game all the time, for better or for worse.” – TouchArcade.com
“For those who never played Words with Friends, it provides a fun experience that helps enhance your vocabulary and is a great way to connect with friends and new people alike.” – Modojo.com
“It's like Zynga finally realized how to build a game on Android, and put all of their skills and time into building New Words With Friends. There's even a proper tablet layout that scales and makes use of the extra screen real estate.” – Android Central
Already an accomplished Wordie? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-date on game news, contests, polls and more.
Thank you for playing New Words With Friends!
• Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. These Terms are available through the License Agreement field below, and at http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
• The game is free to play, however in-app purchase are available for additional content and premium currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99.
• This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
• Terms of Service for Social Networks you connect to in this game may also apply to you. You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga, Inc. and its partners.
• Must be 13+ to play.
• Use of this application requires a Facebook or Games With Friends account.
The same game than Luckiest Wheel, but now in special Christmas version. It has the same panels than the original one, but it looks more Christmas friendly and also has some Christmas special panels to guess. We hope you enjoy it and... MERRY CHRISTMAS! ;-)
Solve as many panels as you can before the time's up! Make your self millionaire spinning the wheel!
Win virtual dollars, or duplicate the available time, but be careful! you can also fall into bankrupt losing all your money, or get your time cut by half.
Challenge your friends on multiplayer mode and show who is the clever one.
Lauch the wheel sliding your finger over the yellow arrow. The more nexted panels you solve, the more money you will get to beat your own scores.
DISCLAIMER: "The Luckiest Wheel" is NOT an official game from "The Wheel of Fortune" and it has no endorsement and no relationship with no TV show or TV channel.
There is no help screens yet, although I think it is rather intuitive, here are a couple of tips:
- You cannot solve the panel before discovering a given percent of the letters that varies with difficulty level. At that time the light bulb key will be enabled and you may use it to solve the panel.
- To use vocals you must buy them and the price is $200 ($2000 from 1.7.1+) for each. So if you have less than such amount they will be disabled until you reach such quantity.
- It uses no punctuation chars like ',', or '.', etc. so the genitive is formed without ' char, i.e. "Joe's car" will be shown as "Joes car" instead.
Since version 1.2 you can win real prizes given by Pocket Change just for playing. Thus, we must change permissions to make sure that the person who claims a prize is the same that actually won it.
Increase your vocabulary skills while you play. Solve the word puzzles exploding the right rain drops before the water flood covers the whole screen. The sooner you solve each panel, the more score you will get.
Touch those umbrellas to get extra time, and catch red fishes helpers to show hidden letters.