Feelic is a social App that lets you record and share your daily thoughts & feelings, and keep track of your happiness and mood changes. You can choose among a series of Emojis to capture your feelings privately for self-help, mindfulness and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) or share them with friends and your community in this social network.
Feelic can be used as mood tracker or happiness and emotions diary to work on your mental health, challenge and improve oneself.
The main features of Feelic are:
• Choose among a series of Emojis expressing "Good, Neutral or Bad" feelings and moods.
• Convey what you're feeling like in words in every mood status.
• Feel-Meter tracks your mood over time to assist you in your mindfulness, quantified self, self-help efforts and CBT.
• Tag your friends and locations to share your feelings together over the map.
• Define your post visibility and privacy (private, with all or selected friends, public).
• Send private Mood messages to one or more friends.
• Chat with your friends and meet new people.
• View friends' profiles and check how they are feeling today.
• Share your Mood on Facebook and Twitter.
• See inspirational Quotes daily and share them on your timeline.
Feelic also lets you discover yourself more with the Feel Meter, and shows where you've been happier or down over the map.
You can set each post's privacy to use the App as a mindfulness and quantified self diary or a social network to connect emotionally with your friends.
Find motivation to challenge your mental health with Feelic!
What's new in 1.1?
• Inspiration Quotes of the day you can get via notifications and share with friends.
We are always happy to hear from you! If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback please contact us at:
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org