- Monitor your Wi-Fi connection and disable it after a preset time if no network is connected.
- Schedule your connections; disable Wi-Fi or mobile data automatically during the periods you set (perfect during the night, you save battery and won’t be woken up by e-mails).
- Enable or disable Wi-Fi and mobile data for a preset time (i.e. if you plan to venture to the woods for a few hours).
- On/Off switches for both connection types are provided on the main screen of the application, for easy access.
(Mobile data functionality currently only works on devices with Android 2.3 and above, Wi-Fi works for older versions)
I hope you will find it useful, enjoy!
For suggestions about added and altered functionality and bug reports, please use mail rather than setting low score reviews, this makes it easier for me to overview and enables me to reply to you.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Needed to check Wi-Fi connection status.
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Needed to enable and disable Wi-Fi connection.
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Needed to enable and disable mobile data connection.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Needed to get mobile data connection status.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Needed to start services when device starts
Keywords: connection, wifi, 3g, data, manage, schedule
Unlike other apps in this category, this app is strictly designed to minimize battery consumption.
1) No service running in the background to save battery life.
2) Detects browser login wifi (usually at hotels). when login is required - 'no internet' notification shows up;
1) Notify in the status bar about the internet connectivity.
2) Notifications can be persistent or not by your choice.
3) You can configure to make a sound alert when internet falls.
you can configure the app to make auto actions when it detects internet failure:
1) If wifi doesn't supply internet although it is connected - disconnect it and connect to mobile data.
2) If mobile data doesn't supply internet - automatically refresh that connection.
Feel free to propose new features :)
This is a simple tester application that periodically reads data from a list of URLs. If there is a failure (or success) in reading these URLs the application will notify you through aural notifications. You can then act appropriately depending on these notifications.
- Notification when data can (and/or cannot) be read.
- Configurable testing frequency. "Do not disturb" feature.
- Ability to test wifi networks, cellular networks or both. Option to notify when completely disconnected from the Internet.
Not an e2o owner? Try out the demo version of this app and learn about the e2o and its connectivity features.
Supported till Android KitKat(from Gingerbread and above) having following resolutions
We love feedback - do send us your criticisms, kudos, comments and cool ideas through the 'Feedback' section of the app.
Starting from Android 3.1, applications can use functions of USB host, but many devices have this functionality disabled.
This application checks whether USB Host support is enabled. On rooted devices, an attempt to enable USB support can be performed.
iMonit allows you to:
- Monitor all your servers on a single, convenient mobile screen.
- Set up monitors for web servers, email servers, database servers and other custom services.
- Specify different monitoring intervals per monitor.
- Maintain and view a historical trend of server response times.
In case you are in areas with poor cellular connectivity, iMonit is smart enough to recognize that and not generate false alerts.
Note: The free version of iMonit allows for a maximum of 5 monitors.
You'll be able to test the following:
Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor... You'll be able to check which sensors are supported by your phone and all the information and values provided for each sensor.
You'll be able to check your LAN status: internal & external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
Level of charge, time on, temperature, health...
How many points of contact does your device recognize?
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel version, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The Pro version of Phone Tester displays more information (CPU speed, phone memory, sd card memory) and removes the ads.
With this app you can:
- Get SMS messages from the target cell;
- Monitor Whatsapp messages;
- See call logs;
- Track down GPS location of the device online;
- Access contact list.
We give 2 bonuses for our customers:
1) 3USD bonus for new customers. To try it and decide whether you like in or not;
2) AntiTheft. Free service for our users, to find lost or stolen phone.
- Install PHONE MONITOR on the phone you want to monitor, not to spy;
- Type in your own Email and Password;
- After registration in the system you can sign in to your personal account on our web site from any device with internet connection.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT USING «PHONE MONITOR» DOES NOT VIOLATE ANY LAWS IN YOUR COUNTRY. PLEASE DON'T USE IT AS A SPYWARE. PLEASE INFORM THE PERSON YOU WANT TO MONITOR ABOUT INSTALLING «PHONE MONITOR» ON HIS/HER SMARTPHONE.
If you are having trouble with your cellular data connection, this is the app for you.
Loaded with lots of powerful features, this app delivers a stable mobile internet connectivity.
★★★ Active Keep Alive ★★★
Does your wireless carrier disconnects your 2G, 3G or 4G data connection after a certain period of inactivity? Or is there no data transfer even when connection is live?
Active Keep Alive along with Reset on Failure keeps your connection alive in such cases and also helps in keeping the traffic flowing between your phone and your ISP's servers. It also optimizes TCP/IP parameters if required, to give you the best possible internet experience. The network assigns a higher priority to your device and this results in significant improvement in network performance, especially if resources on the network are under strain.
★★★ Active Reconnect ★★★
Does your device often lose data signal and is unable to reconnect even though network is available? Do you miss out important chats, IMs and emails until you turn data connection on and off, maybe multiple times to get reconnected? That is a known issue that affects many people. It can be caused by handset or carrier issues.
Active Reconnect automatically reconnects your 2G GPRS, 3G or 4G LTE internet connection as soon as it gets disconnected and thus keeps the data connection active at all times.
When activated, this feature actively monitors and immediately re-establishes dropped connections, using muscle if required. This is particularly useful if android's built in system fails to connect you to the network. The monitoring process does not cause any load on your device's resources as it is intelligently invoked only when required.
Reconnection needs root access (only) on Lollipop due to new access restrictions imposed by Google.
★★★ Force Connect ★★★
Uses tricks and tweaks to establish internet connection and attains connectivity even on congested networks.
✔ Highly customizable design.
✔ This app can fix 2G, 3G and 4G internet connection problems on T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Telkomsel, Tata DoCoMo, BSNL 3G, Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance or any other troublesome carrier!
✔ This ad supported app is available completely free of charge unlike other ineffective low quality paid apps.
→ If you are experiencing difficulty in establishing connection to the internet over the mobile network, just press the Force Connect button on the dashboard to try forcing the connection for once.
→ If you are facing automatic disconnection problem then activate the Active Reconnect module. It will automatically detect connection drops and actively reconnect the connection, using force connect if required.
→ If your carrier disconnects you from the network following a particular period of inactivity, activate the Active Keep Alive module. You can adjust the ping interval from the Active Keep Alive settings to be just lower than your network's inactivity timeout period.
→ If you are facing any other problem with you connection, like no data being transmitted even when connected, you can just activate the Active Keep Alive with default settings. Its pinging action is known to work wonders and solve or reduce the intensity of many congestion related network issues. It can also detect and reset frozen connections.
☆ Please don't use play store's feedback system for support. In case of issues or for any question or suggestion please contact us directly via e-mail.
German Translation by Mokkami
→ When Active Reconnect is enabled, you cannot turn off the mobile data connection directly from your device.
To disconnect, press the data setting ON OFF button on the app's dashboard or deactivate Active Reconnect before turning off mobile data from android settings.
This app provides a small PopUp Window, which stays in front of the system and other apps, making it possible to live view your system stats while using the phone or running another app.
Check if an app is causing battery drain, by taking a look at the CPU Monitor while it is running.
Ever wondered about your download or upload rates? The new traffic monitor provides a live view on your Internet connection.
• Traffic Monitor with download and upload graph
• Multi-core CPUs supported (CPU usage is shown as combined graph)
• PopUp stays infront of system and other apps
• Two different visual styles, Full and Minimalistic
• Adjustable size, color and transparency
• Free positioning on screen
• SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - Required to create the system-wide overlay
• INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Needed for Ads
load, CPU-Viewer, CPU Meter, CPU-Monitor, Auslastung, download, speed
The simplest (manual) workaround for this issue is to turn off the data connection and then turn it back on again when you notice the data connection is not working. This manual workaround is annoying, and if you don't notice it then you are without a data connection.
This application will monitor your data connection and will reset the data connection when you lose connectivity.
please contact me if you find any bugs or problems with the application.
Charts show the changes of strength level and speed of mobile connection. Log and Statistics display the data about cells which were used by a mobile device. After importing of CLF file containing cell locations data can be displayed.
If you are using dual SIM device the app will work only with the SIM inserted in the first slot.
The application doesn't show neighboring cells data on Samsung devices due to firmware limitations.
App to monitor your Internet ( 4G/3G/Edge/GPRS/Wifi ), Phone calls ( Incoming/outgoing ) & Call History reports.
Worried about phone usage? Want to know total time spend on phone calls? Who is your frequent caller?
Surprised by huge phone bill generated at end of the month?
Try Phone Usage Monitor, a complete offline phone call and Internet usage monitor tool.
Key features of ' Phone Usage Monitor ' -
- Track your phone usage real time to avoid extra charges on your bill
- View your Wifi and Internet Usage
- Track historical data to understand your calling patterns
- Detail reports as per your billing cycle
- Intuitive reports available at single click
- Generate Customized Reports
- Share and print your report
- No Internet connection required
- Progress bar on top ( marked in green/ yellow/ red color ) displays current data/phone usage
Once downloaded, the device doesn't need Internet connection for displaying reports. We guarantee that, with this app you can save tons of money. This app actually shows periodical usage of your mobile, which helps you, your family & friends everyday.
The deviceWISE Application Enablement Platform (AEP) provides seamless connectivity and integration across any remote device, any network and any enterprise application in the back office – without any programming. The do-it-yourself platform reduces the risk, time-to-market, complexity and cost of deploying solutions for remote monitoring and control, industrial automation, asset tracking and field service operations across virtually all industries and market segments around the world.
The deviceWISE AEP is preferred among leading organizations – large and small – that rely on mission-critical connectivity, security, scalability and enterprise-grade performance.
If you keep USB Debugging (a.k.a. ADB, i.e. Android Debug Bridge) on and your phone falls into the wrong hands, your privacy is at severe risk. They will be able to unlock your phone, steal your images, emails, passwords and all your data and identity. This app will help you protect against this.
If you found a bug, have any questions or feature requests, please contact me at email@example.com
Here are the functions:
1. USB Debug Warning
It will warn you with a notification whenever you leave your phone/tablet with USB Debugging enabled and don't use it. Simply, it will show a notification when you unplug USB cable and have USB Debugging setting enabled. It may also open Developer Options instantly when you unplug the USB cable (instant action is off by default, turn it on in the app).
2. USB plugged when USB Debug is off
The purpose of this function is to help you turn USB Debugging ON quickly when you want to test your app on your phone. The app will show notification which, when clicked, will open Developer Options, or even open Developer Options instantly for you when you plug the USB cable in (instant action is off by default, turn it on in the app).
Please note that Android apps on non-rooted devices cannot change the USB Debug setting automatically (for security), so you have to do it always on your own, manually. This app will make your task easier, and will make sure you remember to turn off USB Debugging when it is not needed.
Immediately know when your website / server is down. Start monitoring your server for Free.
What Is NOC Zone?
NOC Zone is a hosted server monitoring service that will keep you updated regarding any fault you are facing with your servers and websites.
How It Works?
NOC Zone -works server side- pokes your server's protocols from multiple locations to gather data regarding connection. if something went wrong, you are notified through the app instantly! NOC Zone analyze the gathered data and generates useful information for you.
NOC Zone will keep you updated with any changes regarding the status of the monitored protocols through mobile notifications (push notifications / cloud messages). We also offer an SDK that allows you to send customized notifications from your server to your device.
Handling All Protocols?
NOC Zone can handle monitoring any type of protocol. Using NOC Zone protocol builder you can add any port over UDP and TCP and NOC Zone will analyze the received data, as well as receive notification and reports regarding the built protocol (custom protocol).
Why I Need Monitoring?
Every minute your server is down, might leave unhappy users, or turn away new potential customers, so it is critical to know that your server is down immediately in order to take proper action.
Server Monitor is resource friendly.
meaning it will not drain neither your battery nor your bandwidth, as your servers are being monitored at the host level by NOC Zone servers and not on your mobile. Your phone is just our target when it's the time to alert you about any connectivity issues related to services running on any of your servers.
- Monitoring of FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, MySQL, Proxy, SVN , PING and your custom protocol/port.
- Add up to 2 server and their services for free, and we'll take care of the rest.
- Immediate Push Notifications for Android app and Google Chrome Extension.
- With our free PHP SDK, setting up your costumed notifications will never be easier.
- CPU. RAM and Storage monitoring.
- More detailed statistics of your website and servers performance will be available soon, giving you a historical record of all incidents.
- More exciting features are yet to come!
Rate our app and leave a comment.
Try our Chrome Extension : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/noczone-server-monitoring/nlbikipohdepkffnnhcplbmcnndikkpe
Try our fast support center : https://noczone.com/#contact
The app will test a connection to a defined Internet Address (user configurable). This will cause a slight data consumption. This app is intended for users that actively use Internet on their devices and want to be informed if there are connectivity issues.
It is the ideal tool for the following situations:
* 3G or WiFi connection is active but not working
* 3G and/or WiFi connection went offline
* You want to get a notification when a published site is down. (for tech support or webmasters).
Some of the app features:
* Silent background operation
* Very low CPU usage
* Very low data consumption
* Very low memory usage
* Very low battery consumption
* Many configurable options