- Monitor your Wi-Fi connection and disable it after a preset time if no network is connected.
- Schedule your connections; disable Wi-Fi or mobile data automatically during the periods you set (perfect during the night, you save battery and won’t be woken up by e-mails).
- Enable or disable Wi-Fi and mobile data for a preset time (i.e. if you plan to venture to the woods for a few hours).
- On/Off switches for both connection types are provided on the main screen of the application, for easy access.
(Mobile data functionality currently only works on devices with Android 2.3 and above, Wi-Fi works for older versions)
I hope you will find it useful, enjoy!
For suggestions about added and altered functionality and bug reports, please use mail rather than setting low score reviews, this makes it easier for me to overview and enables me to reply to you.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Needed to check Wi-Fi connection status.
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Needed to enable and disable Wi-Fi connection.
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Needed to enable and disable mobile data connection.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Needed to get mobile data connection status.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Needed to start services when device starts
Keywords: connection, wifi, 3g, data, manage, schedule
Using it, you can track what cell towers you are connecting to, the strength of the signal, etc and try to determine the parameters that the phone uses to switch cell towers. It was written for GSM phones, but It works on CDMA phones as well.
Not an e2o owner? Try out the demo version of this app and learn about the e2o and its connectivity features.
This works best on Android Ice Cream Sandwich version.
We love feedback - do send us your criticisms, kudos, comments and cool ideas through the 'Feedback' section of the app.
Home networking just got a lot more fun and easily accessible. With Linksys Smart Wi-Fi you can get access into your home network from anywhere at any time. Plus, continue to get new apps and capabilities that will optimize your connected experiences. From your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi mobile app easily tap into your home network to check the connection status of your devices, give a guest access to the Internet, or block your child from accessing social networking sites when they should be doing homework. You can even prioritize what devices on your network get priority bandwidth to reduce lag times and buffering. You no longer have to be tethered to your desk at home to get visibility into your home network. Get the freedom to access and control your connected life on the go.
Remote Access – Access and manage your network on the go using your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account.
Guest Access – Easily give your friends and family Internet access on your separate guest network. Simply tap on your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app to get and share your guest network password.
Media Prioritization - Prioritize which devices on your network get the most bandwidth for less lag time and buffering.
Parental Controls - Create a safe Internet experience for your kids, even on-the-go. From your mobile phone or tablet, restrict access to specific web sites or block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
This app works with any router that supports Linksys Smart Wi-Fi. To view the full list of supported routers, click here: http://www.linksys.com/mobile/apps/supported
To access Linksys Smart Wi-Fi, you must first create a secure user account (www.linksyssmartwifi.com) and then simply login to that account while connected to your home router. After that, you can log in from anywhere you have Internet access.
* This product will only work with a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router. To view the full list of supported routers, click here: http://www.linksys.com/mobile/apps/supported
* Android 2.2 and greater
Copyright and Trademark notice: 2014 Belkin International, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
For support, visit our Support site at http://support.linksys.com/support/ccc
Connect to ANY IP Camera, using ANY BRAND of IP CAM.
A unique solution to connect ANY brand of IP Cam remotely to your mobile Android device
(either smartphone, tablet, or any embedded Android device capable of Video Display).
Supports more than 99% of existing IP Camera brands.
Supports connectivity to ANY IP capable DVR (both hardware and software versions).
Change the IP CAM address to connect to a different device within 1 MINUTE !!!
Please consult our web page for specific details.
Device Monitor & Inspector helps you monitor your Android device.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A BETA VERSION – Please send feedback and bug reports to the developer's email: email@example.com
Device monitor collects and monitors basic and advanced information about your device's hardware, software, apps and components, and displays it in a clean and simple way.
Device Monitor & Inspector
- Monitors processes that are running on your operating system, and enables you to kill background processes.
- Monitors apps on your device, including their total size, data usage and permissions, and lets you uninstall apps.
- Helps you learn more about your device's CPU, display, sensors, battery as well as software and firmware components.
- Provides detailed memory analysis.
- Lets you know more about your device's network connections and activity.
- Provides detailed information regarding your device’s telephony and mobile network.
- Designed for both handsets and tablets.
Have fun inspecting and monitoring your Android device!
Run this app and leave it running in the background (push the 'home' menu button of your phone instead of the 'back' button.) It will monitor the state of your phone's network connectivity. If you loose internet (3g or wifi), the app will save a record of the event.
Push the 'back' button and you will be given the option to shut down the monitor.
More from developer
The app will test a connection to a defined Internet Address (user configurable). This will cause a slight data consumption. This app is intended for users that actively use Internet on their devices and want to be informed if there are connectivity issues.
It is the ideal tool for the following situations:
* 3G or WiFi connection is active but not working
* 3G and/or WiFi connection went offline
* You want to get a notification when a published site is down. (for tech support or webmasters).
Some of the app features:
* Silent background operation
* Very low CPU usage
* Very low data consumption
* Very low memory usage
* Very low battery consumption
* Many configurable options