The beautifully designed, free, TechCrunch app brings you all the news from TechCrunch’s award-winning website and is fully integrated with CrunchBase—the industry leading startups, entrepreneurs and investors database. Meanwhile, the TechCrunch Trending list and TechTweets will quickly show you the stories and social updates currently keeping the tech world chatting.
• Free access to all content from the TechCrunch website
• See what’s currently hot in tech with the Trending list
• TechTweets shows the latest tech news hitting social media
• Comprehensive integration with CrunchBase
• Custom designed interfaces for your tablet and mobile phone
TechCrunch has been obsessively profiling startups, reviewing new internet products and breaking the latest tech news since 2005. The Webby Award-winning site is a leading source for 12 million techies and VCs each month, while the company also hosts major industry conferences and events, including TechCrunch Disrupt and The Crunchies—an awards ceremony honoring the year’s best startups and innovators.
MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE. We cache information on your USB storage. This permission is required so we can write this information.
FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE/READ GOOGLE SERVICE CONFIGURATION We need this permission for the new version of Google Maps and to allow you to share articles with your Google+ circles.
FULL NETWORK ACCESS/VIEW CONNECTIONS/VIEW WI-FI CONNECTIONS We download information from the TechCrunch website. Also, you can set the app to automatically download articles when you are connected via Wi-Fi. To do that, we need to know when you are connected and when you are not.
PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING Prevent Phone from Sleeping. We ask for this permission so the phone stays awake while playing videos.
TEST ACCESS TO PROTECTED STORAGE We ask for this permission for the new version of Google Maps.
* All the best tech news channels, including Mashable, Techcrunch, Engadget, G4, TechRadar, BeetTV and more!
* Watch streaming tech news videos with no lag or latency!
* Swipe to start new videos, instantly!
* Wallow in great videos endlessly!
Tired of the dreaded spinning wheel of "waiting to download"? Then get Endless Tech.
Digg delivers the most interesting and talked-about stories on the Internet. Powered by social signals and old-fashioned human judgment, our editors turn the Internet's vast and cacophonous flood of articles, blog posts, magazine pieces, status updates, photos and videos into the elegant and endlessly engrossing mix known as Digg. And now the new Digg Reader is a simple, powerful and speedy way to follow your favorite sources and publishers.
◆ Introducing Digg Reader for Android! A fast, clean, and simple real-time reading app.
◆ Find and follow your favorite online publishers, writers, and bloggers.
◆ Organize RSS feeds and other sources via folders. Quickly sort to see the most popular items across the social Internet.
◆ Digg your favorite stories and share them via Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Tumblr, LinkedIn, email, and text.
◆ Save stories to read later on Digg, Instapaper, and Pocket.
Have a suggestion? Trouble with our app?
Email us: email@example.com
Talk to us on Twitter: @DiggSupport
“Digg captures a snapshot of all of the Web’s hottest streams. Then it presents a smart, gorgeous, editorially coherent digest of what’s popular online.” - Slate
"Digg doesn't suck anymore." - Ben Parr, CNET
"Top 50 Best Websites of 2012" - Time Magazine
Feedly lets you organize all your favorite publications, podcasts and YouTube channels into collections and receive updates when new stories and videos are publishes.
Feedly lets you tam into the power of the web, dig deeper and discover great new sources.
Millions of people use feedly every day on their Android phones and tablets to connect to the blogs and news sites that matter to them. From tech to business to design to cooking to fashion, feedly helps you discover new Youtube channels, blogs or news sites you can add to your feedly and easily read in one place.
Because it is powered by RSS, feedly is an open system: you can add any RSS feed to your feedly and easily read the content of your favorite feeds on the go. Just enter the URL of a feed in the search bar.
Feedly integrates seamlessly with Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, Buffer, OneNote, Pinterest and LinkedIn so that you can easily share the stories you read in your feedly with your friends and colleagues.
We believe in speed and simplicity. We spent a lot of time making sure that feedly is the best reader available on Android phones and tablets. The app loads fast and offer a simple and clean reading experience which will make your eyes happy.
The best way to start is to search of a blog and youtube channel you read regularly and add it to your feedly.
If you are looking for inspiration, you can open the search panel and browse some of our popular topics and discover the best blogs for tech, business, marketing, entrepreneurship, design, cooking, photography and more.
Your mission is to deliver in one place all the knowledge and inspiration you need to keep ahead.
[We are firstname.lastname@example.org and @feedly if you need support or want to report a bug]
* A non-stop, daily stream of all the latest posts from Engadget, better optimized for phones and tablets.
* See Engadget's features, reviews, unboxings, and hands-on coverage as it happens
* Check out Engadget videos and photo galleries of the latest news and gadgets
* Share Engadget content via any app on your device that supports sharing
* Engadget Podcast now supports background playback
* Use the in-app option to tip Engadget on breaking news or provide us with feedback on the app
* Save Engadget articles to keep all your favorite posts in one place
* Widget and Daydream support keep you constantly updated
* Intuitive and clear interface
Enjoy unlimited access to magazines, catalogs and more from wherever you are, whenever you like, at no cost. Stack collections of your favorite magazines and share them across social networks. Issuu’s smart content recommendation engine learns as you read and delivers a personalized and continuous stream of new, relevant and interesting magazines for you to browse.
Issuu Clip is an interactive product that allows readers to easily clip and share any part of any Issuu publication with other readers across the social landscape. With a simple touch, readers can select and easily share content they love to any or all of their social networks. Tap blue outlines to interact with clips from the publisher. Tap the plus icon in the top right corner to see clips from your fellow readers.
Keep up with the latest fashion trends from NYT Style or V Magazine. Try out new and interesting dishes from Sauce or Everyday Food. Stay current with your favorite teams and athletes with FIFA Weekly or Red Bulletin. Plan your next project with inspiration from American Craft or Emma.
- Explore over 15 million publications for free, on topics ranging from family, fashion, design, sports, photography, weddings, technology, and style to science, medicine, food, travel and more
- Stay connected with stories from around the world with global and local longform journalism
- Research across thousands of educational publications from academic papers to primary textbooks
- Discover amazing magazines and catalogs, hand-picked by our editorial staff on everything from photography to travel, from fashion to food
- Browse through the more than 20,000 new publications that are added daily in 30 languages from around the globe
- Personalize your feed and follow select publishers and brands
- Stack collections of your favorite magazines and create a seamless reading experience across all your devices
- Share your favorite magazines on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and other social media sites
- Find catalogs from top names in fashion, and discover new styles in lookbooks from the likes of Armani, Harrods, Etsy, and countless others
- Issuu will request certain permissions; find out why here: http://help.issuu.com/forums/22960378-Issuu-on-Android
Stay up to speed on Issuu
Visit our website http://www.issuu.com and follow us:
Instapaper for Android provides a mobile and tablet-optimized Text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience. Read offline, even on airplanes, subways, on elevators, or on Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Saves most web pages as text only, stripping away the full-sized layout to optimize for tablet and phone screens
- Distraction-free reading environment gets out of your way so you can focus on the content
- Everything you download is then available **OFFLINE**, so you can read whenever you want, even on airplanes, subways, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from internet connections
- Optimized tablet interface
- Adjustable fonts, text sizes, line spacing, and margins
- Dark mode and brightness control for night reading
- Sort your list of unread items by popularity, date, article length, and shuffle
- Folders for organization
- Share via web browser and any app that supports sharing
- Rotation lock
- Download up to 500 articles on your phone or tablet, and store unlimited articles on the Instapaper website
- Folders for organization
- Dictionary and Wikipedia lookups
- Tilt scrolling, page-flipping
- Preview links in the built-in browser without leaving the app
- Search, via in-app purchase
** PCWorld - News Your Way: 10 News Aggregation Apps for Android Phones**
** TechCrunch - Android App ‘Currently’ Taps Twitter To Track Breaking Tech News **
** AddictiveTips - Minimalistic Technology News Reader For Android **
Do you want to know what the tech news headlines are that everyone is talking about? Currently Tech News sends you notifications for the top ones as they happen!
Currently Tech News scans popular social networks to identify trending technology news from your favourite tech blogs. It updates a chart every 15 minutes, and only sends you a notification when it thinks a headline is hot.
You can also scan the top headline chart, read the articles you're interested in and add to your Read Later list so you can store the headlines you're most interested in.
Currently now comes with a widget, so you can keep the fastest trending headline right on your home screen.
We built this app for people like us; technology professionals who live a fast paced, caffeine-consuming, meeting-to-meeting lifestyle. People who have little time to keep pace with industry news but need to stay in touch.
Currently - Life's a pop-chart; stay on top of it.
* "Breaking News" notifications for hot headlines that move up the charts fast
* Determines the top headlines every 15 minutes based on what everyone is talking about
* Intuitive “pop-chart” interface
* "Past hour" and "Today" charts
* Read Later to store the headlines that interest you the most
* Home screen widget so you can see the top trending headline at a glance
* Links to publisher’s original article (mobile optimised where available)
Follow us on Twitter, http://twitter.com/currentlyapp and be sure to let us know what you think!
• A simple editor allows you to quickly capture your idea and publish it on Medium.
• A beautiful, dynamic interface guides you through an endless supply of stories from a diverse sampling of writers, from world-famous authors to first-time contributors.
• Create your Medium account with Facebook, Twitter, or Google login. Then scroll through your personalized reading list, custom-tailored to your interests based on topics you are interested in and what your friends are writing, reading, and recommending on Medium, plus a mix of our top stories of the day.
V1 is just the beginning and we have a lot more planned. Visit https://medium.com/@caramev/future-plans-for-medium-s-android-app-1f64324ad7fe to see what is coming next.
Questions? Feedback? Visit https://medium.com/@lukester/android-faq-bb384a7cfd0e to get help.
To be the first to get the newest stuff, visit http://me.dm/android to learn how to become one of our beta testers.
gReader is a simple, fast and intuitive feed/rss reader for Android, featuring beautiful themes, podcast support and full offline support. Read all your rss/feed news in one place, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email. More on http://noinnion.com/greader.
* Please let us know of any issues you encounter via email.
* The Old Reader: To use The Old Reader you need to create a mobile login in TOR settings
* Read the FAQ before commenting: http://noinnion.com/greader/support
* Beta: http://noinnion.com/greader/updates
* Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.reader
* Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
* The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple, web-based RSS reader with lots of great sharing features.
* RSS Reader: Use gReader without any online services. All data are saved locally.
* Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Feedly/The Old Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization: Always have the latest news on your device
* Offline Reading: Reading full article content without internet connection
* Podcast support: Download or stream your favorite podcast with gReader.
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet-Optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Green, Sepia, Black and Dark
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Mark read on scroll: Mark articles as read while scrolling
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech): Listen to your news
* Search Filters: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Folders / Tags support: Organize your feeds into folders/tags
* Notification: Keep informed of the latest news
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, ...
* Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* List view: List, Grid or Card
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and Swipe actions: faster access to useful functions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows access to the list of accounts for quick login.
* READ_LOGS: Used for feedback feature. Users could send logs to developer for identifying issues.
Get fast-loading AOL Mail, trending videos and today’s headlines from your smartphone with the AOL app. Receive instant push notifications for breaking news and real-time email messages. Plus, check your AOL email, send messages, manage your inbox and access all your AOL and phone contacts. All that AOL brings you, now better than ever.
AOL Mail: Fast-loading, with new tools that save you time
- Instantly manage your AOL Mail from anywhere
- Access all your AOL and phone contacts easily, in one place
- Swipe to delete, move, mark or flag emails
- Tap just once to empty all trash and spam
AOL News: Today’s news, sports, weather and trending headlines - all in the AOL app
- Read news and stories from popular sites like MovieFone, TechCrunch, StyleList, The Huffington Post, Daily Finance and AOL Sports
- Select the categories that matter most to you to personalize your news stream
- Get instant push notifications for breaking news stories
- Whether it’s informative or for a quick LOL, enjoy video clips about what interests you most
- Find the top news stories, hottest entertainment buzz, and even funny pet videos
- Share your favorites with family and friends via AOL email, Facebook and Twitter
- Share articles, videos and more via AOL email, Facebook and Twitter
- Tap to check weather in your location
News Readers bring you news from:
- Times Of India
- The Hindu
- Hindustan Times
- Seeing blank screen on startup
Work around: click back button
- Flickering seen while loading news network
- Random crashes
Work around: Disable images from application settings. Application settings button can be seen on the top right corner besides about button. We are working on it.
ألان يمكنكم اصطحاب إذاعة الشمس وإياكم في كل مكان على الهاتف الذكي والاستماع للبث المباشر ومتابعة جميع زوايا موقع الشمس المتميزة: أخبار، رياضة، اقتصاد، فن، صحة، عائلة، أطفال، مسلسلات، أفلام، مطبخ، أزياء، مكياج، موضة، جمال، رشاقة، دايت، طقس، أبراج والعديد العديد من الزوايا.
Ashams is a leading radio station and website that offers a wide range of different sections to large numbers of the Arab community. With leading local and international news, technology, entertainment, sports, make up, beauty, health, family and many more sections. now you can listen live to ashams radio in ashams app, take part in the ON AIR programs and call the studio.