The beautifully designed, free, TechCrunch app brings you all the news from TechCrunch’s award-winning website and is fully integrated with CrunchBase—the industry leading startups, entrepreneurs and investors database. Meanwhile, the TechCrunch Trending list and TechTweets will quickly show you the stories and social updates currently keeping the tech world chatting.
• Free access to all content from the TechCrunch website
• See what’s currently hot in tech with the Trending list
• TechTweets shows the latest tech news hitting social media
• Comprehensive integration with CrunchBase
• Custom designed interfaces for your tablet and mobile phone
TechCrunch has been obsessively profiling startups, reviewing new internet products and breaking the latest tech news since 2005. The Webby Award-winning site is a leading source for 12 million techies and VCs each month, while the company also hosts major industry conferences and events, including TechCrunch Disrupt and The Crunchies—an awards ceremony honoring the year’s best startups and innovators.
MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE. We cache information on your USB storage. This permission is required so we can write this information.
FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE/READ GOOGLE SERVICE CONFIGURATION We need this permission for the new version of Google Maps and to allow you to share articles with your Google+ circles.
FULL NETWORK ACCESS/VIEW CONNECTIONS/VIEW WI-FI CONNECTIONS We download information from the TechCrunch website. Also, you can set the app to automatically download articles when you are connected via Wi-Fi. To do that, we need to know when you are connected and when you are not.
PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING Prevent Phone from Sleeping. We ask for this permission so the phone stays awake while playing videos.
TEST ACCESS TO PROTECTED STORAGE We ask for this permission for the new version of Google Maps.
Digg delivers the most interesting and talked-about stories on the Internet. Powered by social signals and old-fashioned human judgment, our editors turn the Internet's vast and cacophonous flood of articles, blog posts, magazine pieces, status updates, photos and videos into the elegant and endlessly engrossing mix known as Digg. And now the new Digg Reader is a simple, powerful and speedy way to follow your favorite sources and publishers.
◆ Introducing Digg Reader for Android! A fast, clean, and simple real-time reading app.
◆ Find and follow your favorite online publishers, writers, and bloggers.
◆ Organize RSS feeds and other sources via folders. Quickly sort to see the most popular items across the social Internet.
◆ Digg your favorite stories and share them via Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Tumblr, LinkedIn, email, and text.
◆ Save stories to read later on Digg, Instapaper, and Pocket.
Have a suggestion? Trouble with our app?
Email us: email@example.com
Talk to us on Twitter: @DiggSupport
“Digg captures a snapshot of all of the Web’s hottest streams. Then it presents a smart, gorgeous, editorially coherent digest of what’s popular online.” - Slate
"Digg doesn't suck anymore." - Ben Parr, CNET
"Top 50 Best Websites of 2012" - Time Magazine
Millions of people use feedly every day on their Android phones and tablets to connect to the blogs and news sites that matter to them. From tech to business to design to cooking to fashion, feedly helps you discover new Youtube channels, blogs or news sites you can add to your feedly and easily read in one place.
Because it is powered by RSS, feedly is an open system: you can add any RSS feed to your feedly and easily read the content of your favorite feeds on the go. Just enter the URL of a feed in the search bar.
Feedly integrates seamlessly with Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, Buffer, OneNote, Pinterest and LinkedIn so that you can easily share the stories you read in your feedly with your friends and colleagues.
We believe in speed and simplicity. We spent a lot of time making sure that feedly is the best reader available on Android phones and tablets. The app loads fast and offer a simple and clean reading experience which will make your eyes happy.
The best way to start is to search of a blog and youtube channel you read regularly and add it to your feedly.
If you are looking for inspiration, you can open the search panel and browse some of our popular topics and discover the best blogs for tech, business, marketing, entrepreneurship, design, cooking, photography and more.
Your mission is to deliver in one place all the knowledge and inspiration you need to keep ahead.
[We are firstname.lastname@example.org and @feedly if you need support or want to report a bug]
* A non-stop, daily stream of all the latest posts from Engadget, better optimized for phones and tablets.
* See Engadget's features, reviews, unboxings, and hands-on coverage as it happens
* Check out Engadget videos and photo galleries of the latest news and gadgets
* Share Engadget content via any app on your device that supports sharing
* Engadget Podcast now supports background playback
* Use the in-app option to tip Engadget on breaking news or provide us with feedback on the app
* Save Engadget articles to keep all your favorite posts in one place
* Widget and Daydream support keep you constantly updated
* Intuitive and clear interface
* All the best tech news channels, including Mashable, Techcrunch, Engadget, G4, TechRadar, BeetTV and more!
* Watch streaming tech news videos with no lag or latency!
* Swipe to start new videos, instantly!
* Wallow in great videos endlessly!
Tired of the dreaded spinning wheel of "waiting to download"? Then get Endless Tech.
News Reader is here ! News Reader use the RSS from news.google.com to display data with elegance.
News Google Reader is Fast, with a simple and contemporary interface.
You can browse Google topic :
- Top Stories
- Most Readed
- Country informations
- News near you
you don't need newspaper anymore, all you need is (love ?) News Google Reader !
Available for more than 70 countries : United States, China, India, France, Germany, Italia, Spain, United Kingdoms, and more !
You can find all your favorites newspaper : New York Times, Le Monde, Le Figaro, Le Point, 20 minutes, , Le Parisien, BFMTV, RMC, L'express, Liberation, Sina, India Times, Times Of India, News24, CNN, huffingtonpost, Fox News, Washington Post, LATimes, Reuters, Mail Onlines, USA Today, ABC News, BBC News, Drudge Report, and more !
News Google Reader : your new press review !
Now you have a weather section. Get your forecast weather for your city.
Google editions available : Argentina, Australia, België, Belgique, Botswana, Brasil, Canada English , Canada French, Česká republika, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Deutschland, España, Estados Unidos, Ethiopia, France, Ghana, India - English , India - हिंदी, India - தமிழ், India - മലയാളം, India - తెలుగు, Ireland, Israel - English, Israel - עברית, Italia, Kenya , Magyar, Malaysia, Maroc, México, Namibia , Nederland, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norge, Österreich, Pakistan, Perú, Philippines, Polska, Portugal, Schweiz, Sénégal, Singapore, South Africa, Suisse, Sverige, Tanzania, Türkiye , U.K., U.S., Uganda, Venezuela, Việt Nam, Zimbabwe, Ελλάδα, Россия, Србија, Украина / русский, Україна / українська , ישראל , لإمارات (UAE) , لسعودية (KSA), العالم العربي , لبنان , مصر, 한국, 中国, 台灣, 香港
Use of many libraries :
- Volley from Google : https://android.googlesource.com/platform/frameworks/volley
- ActionBarSherlock from Jake Warthon : https://github.com/JakeWharton/ActionBarSherlock
- ActionBar-PullToRefresh de Chris Banes: https://github.com/chrisbanes/ActionBar-PullToRefresh
Instapaper for Android provides a mobile and tablet-optimized Text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience. Read offline, even on airplanes, subways, on elevators, or on Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Saves most web pages as text only, stripping away the full-sized layout to optimize for tablet and phone screens
- Distraction-free reading environment gets out of your way so you can focus on the content
- Everything you download is then available **OFFLINE**, so you can read whenever you want, even on airplanes, subways, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from internet connections
- Optimized tablet interface
- Adjustable fonts, text sizes, line spacing, and margins
- Dark mode and brightness control for night reading
- Sort your list of unread items by popularity, date, article length, and shuffle
- Folders for organization
- Share via web browser and any app that supports sharing
- Rotation lock
- Download up to 500 articles on your phone or tablet, and store unlimited articles on the Instapaper website
- Folders for organization
- Dictionary and Wikipedia lookups
- Tilt scrolling, page-flipping
- Preview links in the built-in browser without leaving the app
- Search, via in-app purchase
News Readers bring you news from:
- Times Of India
- The Hindu
- Hindustan Times
- Seeing blank screen on startup
Work around: click back button
- Flickering seen while loading news network
- Random crashes
Work around: Disable images from application settings. Application settings button can be seen on the top right corner besides about button. We are working on it.
Get fast-loading AOL Mail, trending videos and today’s headlines from your smartphone with the AOL app. Receive instant push notifications for breaking news and real-time email messages. Plus, check your AOL email, send messages, manage your inbox and access all your AOL and phone contacts. All that AOL brings you, now better than ever.
AOL Mail: Fast-loading, with new tools that save you time
- Instantly manage your AOL Mail from anywhere
- Access all your AOL and phone contacts easily, in one place
- Swipe to delete, move, mark or flag emails
- Tap just once to empty all trash and spam
AOL News: Today’s news, sports, weather and trending headlines - all in the AOL app
- Read news and stories from popular sites like MovieFone, TechCrunch, StyleList, The Huffington Post, Daily Finance and AOL Sports
- Select the categories that matter most to you to personalize your news stream
- Get instant push notifications for breaking news stories
- Whether it’s informative or for a quick LOL, enjoy video clips about what interests you most
- Find the top news stories, hottest entertainment buzz, and even funny pet videos
- Share your favorites with family and friends via AOL email, Facebook and Twitter
- Share articles, videos and more via AOL email, Facebook and Twitter
- Tap to check weather in your location
Readability turns any Web page into a clean view for reading now or later on your computer or Android device. With the Readability app, you can catch up reading you've saved with the free Readability add-on for your Web browser. Already a favorite on Kindle e-readers, now you can enjoy the benefits of Readability on your Android devices.
Store It. Share It. Read It.
To start saving articles from the Web to Readability, visit the Readability website using your favorite browser and install the free Readability add-on.
Make it a favorite, send to your archive, share with your friends, and more
Readability automatically turns Web pages into a clean, elegant, single-column reading view. With beautiful typography provided by Hoefler & Frere-Jones, the reading experience in Readability is second-to-none. Too busy to read right now? Save any Web page to Readability and it automatically saves on your Web browser or Android device. Once synced, your articles will be there for you--whether you're online or offline. Customize the reading view by adjusting type size, text style, and contrast to your liking.
Readability also provides built-in native sharing support. Post favorite articles along with your own comments on Facebook, Twitter, or by e-mail to your friends. Enjoy an unlimited, search-able archive that syncs on the Web. As soon as you're done reading an article, simply tap it to archive. You can even add articles to your Reading List by e-mail. Copy and paste up to 20 URLs into the body of an e-mail and send that to a personalized address, provided free by Readability.
Ook scannen wij elke minuut welke nieuwsberichten en video's gedeeld, geliked en getweet worden door miljoenen Nederlanders. De meest besproken verhalen zetten we voor jou in een overzicht, zodat jij altijd kunt meepraten over alles wat upcoming is.
Download nu de Upcoming app voor:
★ Dagelijkse hilariteit, voor jou geselecteerd door onze Content Kings & Queens
★ De tofste tweets, memes, quizes, GIFjes, plaatjes en video's.
★ Ontdek de meest besproken verhalen en video's van Nederland
★ Deel alles wat trending is met je vrienden via Twitter, Facebook of e-mail
Nu downloaden betekent nooit meer dode momenten. Check onze selectie van de meest hilarische advertenties op Marktplaats. Huiver weer als vanouds bij de top 10 van de engste tekenfilm-booswichten uit je jeugd. Maak de "Is de tekst van Bløf of komt-ie uit Suske en Wiske?"-quiz. Of ontdek als eerste die virale video waar iedereen het morgen over heeft!
Heb je vragen, problemen of feedback? Laat het ons weten. Mail ons op email@example.com of op Twitter via @upcoming. Zo bouwen we een steeds betere app.
En fans? De belangrijkste hebben we alvast binnen ;)
"De app is het beste wat Nederland te bieden heeft, op mij na." - Ivo Niehe
"Deze app danst de morgen in, nog voor het gister werd" - Paskal Jakobsen
"De inhoud van de app greep me bij mijn kuif en liet me niet meer los. Wow!" - Gerda Verburg
"Populaire plaatjes, filter op categoriën, veelbesproken nieuwsberichten en alles wat trending is. Tot zover de app, tot morgen." - Matthijs van Nieuwkerk
This happens pretty frequently with me so I made this alternative light weight app to keep up with the latest news from the XDA Portal.
This app relies on the RSS Feed provided by XDA, focusing on what users want with no unnecessary features.
Brought to you by XDA Recognizeed Developer EatHeat.
1. Loads both image and text.
2. Loads by asynctask. No heavy load on main UI.
3. 10 latest posts from the Portal.
4. Ability to swipe through detail view to go on to the next feed.
5. Offline reading.
6. Complete Holo UI.
7. 4 inbuilt themes to choose from.
8. Live preview of new theme directly on screen. No need to restart every time to select your choice.
9. Allows Copying text.
10. Cached images for better performance.
Restart of app is need for applying the full theme.
1. Get 12 inbuilt themes.
2. Ability to switch to full screen.
3. Ability to use expanded mode removing the StatusBar and the ActionBar.
Please support my work by getting the Pro version of this app.
Thank you for using this.