Digg delivers the most interesting and talked-about stories on the Internet. Powered by social signals and old-fashioned human judgment, our editors turn the Internet's vast and cacophonous flood of articles, blog posts, magazine pieces, status updates, photos and videos into the elegant and endlessly engrossing mix known as Digg. And now the new Digg Reader is a simple, powerful and speedy way to follow your favorite sources and publishers.
◆ Introducing Digg Reader for Android! A fast, clean, and simple real-time reading app.
◆ Find and follow your favorite online publishers, writers, and bloggers.
◆ Organize RSS feeds and other sources via folders. Quickly sort to see the most popular items across the social Internet.
◆ Digg your favorite stories and share them via Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Tumblr, LinkedIn, email, and text.
◆ Save stories to read later on Digg, Instapaper, and Pocket.
Have a suggestion? Trouble with our app?
Email us: email@example.com
Talk to us on Twitter: @DiggSupport
“Digg captures a snapshot of all of the Web’s hottest streams. Then it presents a smart, gorgeous, editorially coherent digest of what’s popular online.” - Slate
"Digg doesn't suck anymore." - Ben Parr, CNET
"Top 50 Best Websites of 2012" - Time Magazine
* All the best tech news channels, including Mashable, Techcrunch, Engadget, G4, TechRadar, BeetTV and more!
* Watch streaming tech news videos with no lag or latency!
* Swipe to start new videos, instantly!
* Wallow in great videos endlessly!
Tired of the dreaded spinning wheel of "waiting to download"? Then get Endless Tech.
It works great regardless of whether you are an individual, a blogger, or a professional marketer.
With the LikeHack app you can:
- Aggregate all the best stories from your social accounts like Facebook or Twitter to share with your audience or for personal reading
- Keep a collection of everything you have ever liked or shared for future needs
- Have quick access to stories which are available as cleared text with the offline feature
Find the best, skip the rest, keep content at your fingertips, and save time you spend scrolling through the clutter in social media!
News Readers bring you news from:
- Times Of India
- The Hindu
- Hindustan Times
- Seeing blank screen on startup
Work around: click back button
- Flickering seen while loading news network
- Random crashes
Work around: Disable images from application settings. Application settings button can be seen on the top right corner besides about button. We are working on it.
You tailor feedly to your tastes by creating a collection of the sites you love to read - blogs, magazines, journals, and more.
Feedly is an RSS news reader re-imagined for android phones and tablets. It makes browsing faster and more fun: the content of your rss feeds, news sites and blogs are transformed into pocket-sized cards which load very fast and are easy to browse.
The feedly UI is custom tailored for a 4" phone, a 7" tablet and a 10" tablet. If you run feedly on a tablet, you will get an experience which is very close to a personalized magazine: a really fun way to track and read your favorite blogs.
When you run feedly on a phone and on a tablet, the configuration will automatically syncs between both devices.
Feedly makes sharing content on twitter, facebook and google+ very simple, either directly or using Buffer. Feedly also integrates with Pocket, Instapaper and Evernote.
Filter stories by
• Ask HN
• Show HN
• Today's best stories
• Yesterday's best stories
• Week's best stories
• Standard YC color theme
• Dark theme
• Share stories and comments
• Articles are presented in a readable mode using readability.
• Options to open other links in built in or external browser
• Poll result as a bar chart
• Error message when news.ycombinator.com is down
• Tap on the "Time ago" in the comment to collapse the comment and replies
• User's HN profile (Tap on user id)
• Option to collapse comment, and thread
* Newspaper list can be updated online
* Sort by "A-Z", "User" and "Frequently Read"
* Personalize the order of the newspapers by using up and down arrow or drag and drop.
* Show mobile or desktop version of the newspaper
* Add/Delete newspaper, magazine
* Adjustable font size
* Share the news
* Automatic cache delete
* Open with standard internet browser
* How do I delete newspaper?
Touch the star icon(favorites) on the top. Then touch the trash icon on the right side of the newspaper that you want to delete.
* How do I unfavorite newspaper?
Touch the star icon(favorites) on the top. Then uncheck the newspaper that you do not want to see on the main page.
* Subscription only. You can see headlines of articles but can't read without subscribing.
- Some newspapers want subscription. We can do nothing for it but you can uncheck or delete the newspaper if you do not want to see on the list.
* Any problem...
- Please contact us before any problem.
With a slick and intuitive interface, Vodio combines all of your favorite video sources into a simple, fun and easy-to-use system so you can discover, watch and share the best videos from all over the web. It’s like having your own personal video manager on your Android device!
FROM THE MEDIA:
"What's a five-letter word for must-have app for those who love watching online video?" - USA Today
"My Highlights feed was full of stuff that I was interested in watching." - Mashable
HOW IT WORKS
Vodio tracks videos as they’re shared by thousands of people and sources around the world, and organizes them into categories, including: most popular, entertainment, tech, music, sports, news, comedy, science and more. Simply swipe through Vodio’s huge variety of channels and discover videos to enjoy – anytime, anywhere.
Vodio’s intuitive engine learns from your preferred viewing choices and your social profile and presents you with suggested videos. It’s a completely automatic way for you to discover countless videos that you’d likely NEVER find without help from Vodio!
Feel like sharing your favorite videos with friends? Vodio makes social sharing via Facebook, Twitter and email quick and easy! You can also discover what your friends are watching and enjoying.
☆ Personalized Video Channels - constantly adapting to suit your taste and preferences
☆ Real-Time - Always updated with the freshest and latest video content from all over the web
☆ Beautiful Design: Experience the most amazing and intuitive UI that made the app loved by all
☆ Vertical Curated Channels - Get a quick overview on any given category such as news, tech, sports, music, science, comedy and more
☆ Highlights Channel - Enjoy the best video content from all your channels, feeds and interests
☆ Highly Customizable - Add content from a huge variety of hundreds of channels
☆ Search - Add even more content by turning any given topic, YouTube, Facebook or Twitter page into a video channel
☆ Save Videos - Save any video to watch later
CONNECT WITH US
Questions? Comments? Connect with us at http://www.vod.io
With Vodio you can do all the following:
Watch Videos, Watch News, Watch TV, Watch Movies, Watch Trailers, Watch YouTube Videos, Play Videos, Watch Video Playlists, Watch Funny Videos, Watch The Best Videos, Watch Music Clips. Watch Video Clips, Play Videos, Play Music, Music Videos, Vevo, Vevo Video, Videos, Watch Clips, YouTube Player, YouTube Viewer, like a Flipboard for Video
3) High Scalability
4) Official Google Blog
**** Usage ****
1) Ensure you have a data connection.
2) Click on the feed you want to view. T3Me will download the feed and store it in cache for future retrieval. (To update the feed, Menu > Refresh)
3) Click on the article you want to listen to and T3Me will start reading it back to you. Once it's done reading the article, it will automatically move on to the next one.
Lastly, I'd suggest you dim your screen to save on battery and use some headphones.
**** FAQ - IMPORTANT!!!!****
1) I can't hear the voice, what do I do? - Install the SpeechSynthesis Data Installer which will install the voice packages needed by Android. This package does not come installed on some Android mobile devices.
2) How do I add my own feeds? - That will be in the paid version. However, if you really think a tech feed _should_ come with the free version, ping me and let's discuss - firstname.lastname@example.org