Digg delivers the most interesting and talked-about stories on the Internet. Powered by social signals and old-fashioned human judgment, our editors turn the Internet's vast and cacophonous flood of articles, blog posts, magazine pieces, status updates, photos and videos into the elegant and endlessly engrossing mix known as Digg. And now the new Digg Reader is a simple, powerful and speedy way to follow your favorite sources and publishers.
◆ Introducing Digg Reader for Android! A fast, clean, and simple real-time reading app.
◆ Find and follow your favorite online publishers, writers, and bloggers.
◆ Organize RSS feeds and other sources via folders. Quickly sort to see the most popular items across the social Internet.
◆ Digg your favorite stories and share them via Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Tumblr, LinkedIn, email, and text.
◆ Save stories to read later on Digg, Instapaper, and Pocket.
Have a suggestion? Trouble with our app?
Email us: email@example.com
Talk to us on Twitter: @DiggSupport
“Digg captures a snapshot of all of the Web’s hottest streams. Then it presents a smart, gorgeous, editorially coherent digest of what’s popular online.” - Slate
"Digg doesn't suck anymore." - Ben Parr, CNET
"Top 50 Best Websites of 2012" - Time Magazine
The beautifully designed, free, TechCrunch app brings you all the news from TechCrunch’s award-winning website and is fully integrated with CrunchBase—the industry leading startups, entrepreneurs and investors database. Meanwhile, the TechCrunch Trending list and TechTweets will quickly show you the stories and social updates currently keeping the tech world chatting.
• Free access to all content from the TechCrunch website
• See what’s currently hot in tech with the Trending list
• TechTweets shows the latest tech news hitting social media
• Comprehensive integration with CrunchBase
• Custom designed interfaces for your tablet and mobile phone
TechCrunch has been obsessively profiling startups, reviewing new internet products and breaking the latest tech news since 2005. The Webby Award-winning site is a leading source for 12 million techies and VCs each month, while the company also hosts major industry conferences and events, including TechCrunch Disrupt and The Crunchies—an awards ceremony honoring the year’s best startups and innovators.
MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE. We cache information on your USB storage. This permission is required so we can write this information.
FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE/READ GOOGLE SERVICE CONFIGURATION We need this permission for the new version of Google Maps and to allow you to share articles with your Google+ circles.
FULL NETWORK ACCESS/VIEW CONNECTIONS/VIEW WI-FI CONNECTIONS We download information from the TechCrunch website. Also, you can set the app to automatically download articles when you are connected via Wi-Fi. To do that, we need to know when you are connected and when you are not.
PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING Prevent Phone from Sleeping. We ask for this permission so the phone stays awake while playing videos.
TEST ACCESS TO PROTECTED STORAGE We ask for this permission for the new version of Google Maps.
Millions of people use feedly every day on their Android phones and tablets to connect to the blogs and news sites that matter to them. From tech to business to design to cooking to fashion, feedly helps you discover new Youtube channels, blogs or news sites you can add to your feedly and easily read in one place.
Because it is powered by RSS, feedly is an open system: you can add any RSS feed to your feedly and easily read the content of your favorite feeds on the go. Just enter the URL of a feed in the search bar.
Feedly integrates seamlessly with Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, Buffer, OneNote, Pinterest and LinkedIn so that you can easily share the stories you read in your feedly with your friends and colleagues.
We believe in speed and simplicity. We spent a lot of time making sure that feedly is the best reader available on Android phones and tablets. The app loads fast and offer a simple and clean reading experience which will make your eyes happy.
The best way to start is to search of a blog and youtube channel you read regularly and add it to your feedly.
If you are looking for inspiration, you can open the search panel and browse some of our popular topics and discover the best blogs for tech, business, marketing, entrepreneurship, design, cooking, photography and more.
Your mission is to deliver in one place all the knowledge and inspiration you need to keep ahead.
[We are firstname.lastname@example.org and @feedly if you need support or want to report a bug]
* A non-stop, daily stream of all the latest posts from Engadget, better optimized for phones and tablets.
* See Engadget's features, reviews, unboxings, and hands-on coverage as it happens
* Check out Engadget videos and photo galleries of the latest news and gadgets
* Share Engadget content via any app on your device that supports sharing
* Engadget Podcast now supports background playback
* Use the in-app option to tip Engadget on breaking news or provide us with feedback on the app
* Save Engadget articles to keep all your favorite posts in one place
* Widget and Daydream support keep you constantly updated
* Intuitive and clear interface
* All the best tech news channels, including Mashable, Techcrunch, Engadget, G4, TechRadar, BeetTV and more!
* Watch streaming tech news videos with no lag or latency!
* Swipe to start new videos, instantly!
* Wallow in great videos endlessly!
Tired of the dreaded spinning wheel of "waiting to download"? Then get Endless Tech.
Instapaper for Android provides a mobile and tablet-optimized Text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience. Read offline, even on airplanes, subways, on elevators, or on Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Saves most web pages as text only, stripping away the full-sized layout to optimize for tablet and phone screens
- Distraction-free reading environment gets out of your way so you can focus on the content
- Everything you download is then available **OFFLINE**, so you can read whenever you want, even on airplanes, subways, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from internet connections
- Optimized tablet interface
- Adjustable fonts, text sizes, line spacing, and margins
- Dark mode and brightness control for night reading
- Sort your list of unread items by popularity, date, article length, and shuffle
- Folders for organization
- Share via web browser and any app that supports sharing
- Rotation lock
- Download up to 500 articles on your phone or tablet, and store unlimited articles on the Instapaper website
- Folders for organization
- Dictionary and Wikipedia lookups
- Tilt scrolling, page-flipping
- Preview links in the built-in browser without leaving the app
- Search, via in-app purchase
Readability turns any Web page into a clean view for reading now or later on your computer or Android device. With the Readability app, you can catch up reading you've saved with the free Readability add-on for your Web browser. Already a favorite on Kindle e-readers, now you can enjoy the benefits of Readability on your Android devices.
Store It. Share It. Read It.
To start saving articles from the Web to Readability, visit the Readability website using your favorite browser and install the free Readability add-on.
Make it a favorite, send to your archive, share with your friends, and more
Readability automatically turns Web pages into a clean, elegant, single-column reading view. With beautiful typography provided by Hoefler & Frere-Jones, the reading experience in Readability is second-to-none. Too busy to read right now? Save any Web page to Readability and it automatically saves on your Web browser or Android device. Once synced, your articles will be there for you--whether you're online or offline. Customize the reading view by adjusting type size, text style, and contrast to your liking.
Readability also provides built-in native sharing support. Post favorite articles along with your own comments on Facebook, Twitter, or by e-mail to your friends. Enjoy an unlimited, search-able archive that syncs on the Web. As soon as you're done reading an article, simply tap it to archive. You can even add articles to your Reading List by e-mail. Copy and paste up to 20 URLs into the body of an e-mail and send that to a personalized address, provided free by Readability.
- Feedly http://feedly.com
- Feed Wrangler http://feedwrangler.net
- Feedbin http://feedbin.me
- Fever http://feedafever.com
"Press for Android is a news reader that actually cares about design" - The Verge
"Press is still the best for RSS on Android after moving to Feedly" - Android Central
"Press for Android is so good that it doesn’t need a fancy title" - Beautiful Pixels
We designed an app that we want to use and hopefully our attention to detail will be evident on every screen. Follow us on Twitter @25Squares.
- No ads
- Syncs with Feedly, Feed Wrangler, Feedbin, and Fever
- Light theme and dark theme
- Immersive mode when viewing articles (KitKat devices)
- One-tap saving to Pocket/Instapaper
- Offline image caching
- Offline reading support
- Background syncing (with notifications)
- Widgets (Lockscreen support for 4.2+)
- Readability integration
- Vertical or horizontal swiping to navigate articles
- Quickly mark articles as read/unread
- Mark articles as read while scrolling (toggle on/off in action bar)
- Clean reading environment
- Image zooming
- Change reading font style and size
- Article text alignment
- Share the articles you read or star them for later
- Open articles in the app or your default browser
- YouTube API support
- DashClock extension
- See the new swipe gestures in action: http://twentyfivesquares.com/blog/2013/12/18/press-1-5/
- Swipe quickly from left to right to mark article as read
- Swipe quickly from right to left to mark article as starred
- Swipe and pull article list rows to reveal quick actions
- When reading an article:
- Double-tap an image to get a closer look
- Double-tap anywhere else to mobilize the article
- Tap the article title to read it in the browser
Please email us if you have any questions or problems. For ideas on how we can make the app better, check out our UserVoice page (https://twentyfivesquares.uservoice.com/) and let us know.
Help us translate Press into different languages! http://crowdin.net/project/press
*Formerly a Google Reader client
gReader is a simple, fast and intuitive feed/rss reader for Android, featuring beautiful themes, podcast support and full offline support. Read all your rss/feed news in one place, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email. More on http://noinnion.com/greader.
* Please let us know of any issues you encounter via email.
* The Old Reader: To use The Old Reader you need to create a mobile login in TOR settings
* Read the FAQ before commenting: http://noinnion.com/greader/support
* Beta: http://noinnion.com/greader/updates
* Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.reader
* Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
* The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple, web-based RSS reader with lots of great sharing features.
* RSS Reader: Use gReader without any online services. All data are saved locally.
* Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Feedly/The Old Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization: Always have the latest news on your device
* Offline Reading: Reading full article content without internet connection
* Podcast support: Download or stream your favorite podcast with gReader.
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet-Optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Green, Sepia, Black and Dark
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Mark read on scroll: Mark articles as read while scrolling
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech): Listen to your news
* Search Filters: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Folders / Tags support: Organize your feeds into folders/tags
* Notification: Keep informed of the latest news
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, ...
* Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* List view: List, Grid or Card
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and Swipe actions: faster access to useful functions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows access to the list of accounts for quick login.
* READ_LOGS: Used for feedback feature. Users could send logs to developer for identifying issues.
Add your favorite web sites, blogs, and social networks like Facebook or
Twitter, and see them transformed into gorgeous visual streams.
Create highly personalised streams in the StreamStudio: Merge several news feeds into one stream, and rename and color-code
that stream. Turn on Taptu Magic to let Taptu learn what you like and tailor your
streams to your interests. Create customized keyword searches to keep you up to date on a
Read and reply to what your friends write on Facebook and Twitter.
Save articles to read them later using Instapaper, Pocket or Taptu's bookmarks.
Sync your streams across devices, platforms, and your browser at taptu.com.
TechCrunch: "The design itself is sleek and clean, allowing you to separate each stream...If you are a power reader or a news junkie, Taptu's app is the way to go. Not only does it allow you to access a large number of news sources (thousands), in an easy to read interface, but it allows you to personalize and customize your feeds"
Wired.com: "Taptu's secret sauce lets you mash up mixed streams...I didn't give up on it after some initial enthusiasm. I kept going back not only to read up on things but also to try things out that occurred to me randomly and to tinker with feeds"
A number of highly customizable widgets including scrollable Lists and Stacks, with custom update times and multiple backgrounds.
Find and add streams
* Add streams: Choose from a huge variety of featured topical streams in our StreamStore. It's all free.
* Find even more content using the search box and Bing RSS Search
* DJ your News: Mix & merge streams and color-code them to your liking. Add and remove sources from Taptu's topical streams or create custom Search Streams by filtering your streams with a keyword.
* Make your streams more interesting: Let Taptu learn what you're into from your reading habits so we can make your streams more relevant to you.
* Suppose you're into football but not tennis and you've added Taptu's sports stream. Taptu Magic will learn what articles you read and show you more football and less tennis.
* You can still add and remove sources from your streams, and you can always switch off Taptu Magic, so you're in control.
* Read your favorite social streams - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
* Share: Post articles and share streams to your friends.
* Post to, like, comment or re-tweet from your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn streams
Found a bug, got stuck, have a suggestion? Drop us an email at email@example.com
Follow us on:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/MyTaptu
Twitter - http://twitter.com/taptu
Web - https://www.taptu.com
Ook scannen wij elke minuut welke nieuwsberichten en video's gedeeld, geliked en getweet worden door miljoenen Nederlanders. De meest besproken verhalen zetten we voor jou in een overzicht, zodat jij altijd kunt meepraten over alles wat upcoming is.
Download nu de Upcoming app voor:
★ Dagelijkse hilariteit, voor jou geselecteerd door onze Content Kings & Queens
★ De tofste tweets, memes, quizes, GIFjes, plaatjes en video's.
★ Ontdek de meest besproken verhalen en video's van Nederland
★ Deel alles wat trending is met je vrienden via Twitter, Facebook of e-mail
Nu downloaden betekent nooit meer dode momenten. Check onze selectie van de meest hilarische advertenties op Marktplaats. Huiver weer als vanouds bij de top 10 van de engste tekenfilm-booswichten uit je jeugd. Maak de "Is de tekst van Bløf of komt-ie uit Suske en Wiske?"-quiz. Of ontdek als eerste die virale video waar iedereen het morgen over heeft!
Heb je vragen, problemen of feedback? Laat het ons weten. Mail ons op firstname.lastname@example.org of op Twitter via @upcoming. Zo bouwen we een steeds betere app.
En fans? De belangrijkste hebben we alvast binnen ;)
"De app is het beste wat Nederland te bieden heeft, op mij na." - Ivo Niehe
"Deze app danst de morgen in, nog voor het gister werd" - Paskal Jakobsen
"De inhoud van de app greep me bij mijn kuif en liet me niet meer los. Wow!" - Gerda Verburg
"Populaire plaatjes, filter op categoriën, veelbesproken nieuwsberichten en alles wat trending is. Tot zover de app, tot morgen." - Matthijs van Nieuwkerk
News Readers bring you news from:
- Times Of India
- The Hindu
- Hindustan Times
- Seeing blank screen on startup
Work around: click back button
- Flickering seen while loading news network
- Random crashes
Work around: Disable images from application settings. Application settings button can be seen on the top right corner besides about button. We are working on it.
Get fast-loading AOL Mail, trending videos and today’s headlines from your smartphone with the AOL app. Receive instant push notifications for breaking news and real-time email messages. Plus, check your AOL email, send messages, manage your inbox and access all your AOL and phone contacts. All that AOL brings you, now better than ever.
AOL Mail: Fast-loading, with new tools that save you time
- Instantly manage your AOL Mail from anywhere
- Access all your AOL and phone contacts easily, in one place
- Swipe to delete, move, mark or flag emails
- Tap just once to empty all trash and spam
AOL News: Today’s news, sports, weather and trending headlines - all in the AOL app
- Read news and stories from popular sites like MovieFone, TechCrunch, StyleList, The Huffington Post, Daily Finance and AOL Sports
- Select the categories that matter most to you to personalize your news stream
- Get instant push notifications for breaking news stories
- Whether it’s informative or for a quick LOL, enjoy video clips about what interests you most
- Find the top news stories, hottest entertainment buzz, and even funny pet videos
- Share your favorites with family and friends via AOL email, Facebook and Twitter
- Share articles, videos and more via AOL email, Facebook and Twitter
- Tap to check weather in your location