CAD Viewer-DWG FastView Pro (For Android) is a charging CAD app, which is fully compatible with 2D/3D DWG drawings and helps users to view, edit, annotate and share CAD drawing files in the mobile terminal. CAD Viewer-DWG FastView Pro, in support of reading other CAD files such as AutoCAD, makes CAD drawings accompany with you on a meeting, in the field or even when you’re out. It offers better communication with colleagues, explains CAD design proposal to client and frees you from office constraint to achieve free design anytime and anywhere. CAD Viewer-DWG FastView Pro was awarded one of the Top Ten Most Used CAD APPS by 12CAD.com.
Follow us on:
1. Faster running speed when opening and editing DWG files. The new MC version can reach a higher level on opening speed and running performance.
2. Quick search for DWG files stored in your SD card or mobile phone and orderly management.
3. Precise Drawing. CAD Viewer-DWG FastView Pro not only supports simple edition on drawings, but also locates drawing object accurately by inputting point coordinate values.
4.The World’s First Mobile CAD App With Solutions To Conflicting Files on Cloud Server. CAD Viewer-DWG FastView Pro helps users deal with conflicts by themselves, ensures the safety of users’ CAD drawing, avoids data loss caused by self synchronization and realizes the intelligent and efficient collaboration working.
1. Real and Intelligent Collaboration Work Environment;
2. Browse and edit the downloaded cloud drawings without the Internet connection;
3. Download the CAD drawings you need and browse them in a better speed even without the essential Internet connection;
4. Upload the local drawings in MC to the cloud server;
5. Assure the security and safety of your CAD drawings and data;
6. Deliver the right solutions to the conflicting files on cloud servers.
CAD Viewer-DWG FastView PRO version will provide more value-added features or customized services, please pay attention to our subsequent versions.
Get rid of the advertisements by buying the General Engineering (Paid) version.
This free version has STOPPED adding calculation modules. It will only fix any possible bugs.
New modules are ONLY added to the paid version.
Any positive constructive critique is welcome. And if you want more modules to be added, we'll be very glad to do so.
But please concentrate on important hard-to-follow formulas when calculating manually. This application is meant to ease calculations without getting lost between the variables of the engineering equation or formula.
Please write the review in either English or Arabic. The computer translation is weak.
Please read the description till the bottom. It's important.
In this application, You can send the calculation results via:
- Email (at least get Gmail client for Android installed)
- Skype (if installed)
- SMS (The usual classic mobile messaging).
- In paid version only: A log of all calculations done with a time stamp so you don't have to repeat calculating them.
The application covers the following topics:
A table of units.
A table of physical constants.
Forward and backward conversion between units (more than 50 conversions).
From applied maths for engineers:
1- Geometry area and volume.
2- Finding the location of centroids of important shapes.
3- Finding the roots of 2nd,3rd,4th, and 5th degree equations with complex roots too.
From electrical and electronic engineering:
1- A module for Ohm's Law . It helps you find either Power,Resistance, Intensity, or Voltage.
2- Resultant sum of either of Resistances, Capacitors, or Inductances whether they are in series or in parallel. you can have up to 10 elements (which is more than enough)
3- A module to find the change in the value of the motor resistance of the wire windings after getting some heat through runtime
4- Voltage Drop
5- Resistance value using colour codes
6- Wheatstone Bridge
7- Butterworth Tee LC Filters (High pass and Low pass)
8- Chebychev Tee LC Filters (High pass and Low pass)
9- Butterworth equal component Filters (High pass and Low pass)
10- Pi attenuator
12- Helix Antenna Design
13- Battery life
14- BJT Transistor Bias Voltage Calculation
15- Non-inverting op-Amp resistor
16- Zener diode
17- Radar Range
From Mechanical Engineering:
1- Resultant sum of two forces acting at the same point
2- Using the altitude and the latitude given by the GPS in the phone, find the exact value of the gravitational acceleration of the earth.
3- Rectangular Beam Deflection (hollow and solid)
4- Round Beam Deflection (hollow and solid)
5- Internal screw thread shear area
6- External screw thread shear area
7- Cam-with-follower Profile determination. here you can see both the coordinates of the profile of the cam on a step of 1 degree only, and get the profile plotted so you can see how it would look like.
The following are Functional ONLY in the Paid version
*- Light Lux meter
*- Shear and Shear Force
*- Cartesian Fluid Flow Analysis.
*- Beams : Moment of inertia+Section Modulus+Radius of Gyration.
*- Beams : Stress & Deflection studies.
*- Interpolation on Saturated Steam Tables
*- Heat transfer through walls.
*- Heat loss from pipes wrapped with insulators.
The application uses GPS. It's used only in taking the coordinates for the sake of calculations. If you are in doubt that we might steal your coordinates, you can use the manual input option. You have been warned. Thanks.-*
* Please note this is the lite version of palmDraft. If you like it and would like to support further development you can purchase the full version from the Google Play Market.
The full version has these additional features:
* Work with larger schematics (1080 x 720 and 1920 x 1080).
* Export blocks.
* Use of custom symbols.
* Export schematics to camera roll.
* Share schematics (gmail, etc.)
* More library symbols.
Originally designed for palm(tm) OS PDAs back in 2002, palmDraft is now available for the Android platform so you can easily design your own professional-looking electronic schematic diagrams on your Android tablet or phone.
This is a bitmap-based CAD, featuring a high definition, flick-panning, pinch-zoom-able working canvas optimized for finger and pen drawing. It's as easy to manipulate as a sheet of paper. The schematics file format is standard .PNG bitmap file format which can be easily exported and shared for printing.
Designed for high-density screen devices, tablet or large screen device recommended for best experience.
* For older devices with low screen densities (which have lower heap size), if you get low-memory warnings, please disable dark-background in prefs screen and work with SMALL or MEDIUM sized schematics (minimum 32MB of Heap memory.)
* Schematics in SMALL:720x480, MEDIUM:1080x720 and LARGE:1920x1080 sizes
(Lite version saves only in 720x480)
* Free pinch-zooming and panning of the canvas on all editing modes.
* Grid snapping for easy and accurate finger operation.
* Schematics are saved and edited in standard .PNG format.
* Copy, delete, move, flip and rotate blocks, text and objects.
* Block Export and Import (full version only).
* Built-in basic electronic, electric, network, analog and digital symbols.
* Import custom made symbols and I.C.s (Full version only).
* Landscape and portrait modes.
* Working canvas available in dark or light theme (Prefs).
If you experience problems with the application please make sure that the "Don't keep activities" setting in the "Settings-Developer options" of your phone settings is unchecked (disabled).
Please contact me by email for support, cannot help through GooglePlay reviews!
True Vector Objects
Direct Unit Input
Full Layer Support
AutoCAD® DXF Import/Export (beta)
Landscape (WS) & Portrait Mode
Line, Circle, Arc, Polyline, Polygon, PolyStar, Point, Text, Note, Linear Dimension, Aligned Dimension
Free Edit Mode, Move, Copy, Rotate, Scale, Break
Additional Dimension Types
DXF Import limited to 100k file size.
PNG output only saves a portion of the screen
Otherwise everything works just as the paid version.
Lighter than complex CAD packages, WizPlan incorporates the most frequently used CAD-like functions by means of a “smart” user interface, including diverse and easy-to-use features and functionalities. Handy for any architect, engineer, craftsman, site master. Fun for any doodler, artist, graphics designer, hobbyist. Detail in-app help is provided.
This is the free version. It includes full functionality and is ads-free, but it is mainly intended for trial and testing/familiarization purposes, as it does not allow the user to save any work. File management (save, load, etc) options are only available in the paid version (WizPlan).
Features of WizPlan FREE
- user-friendly interface, with little burden on complex tasks and easy-to-learn soft keys
- different drawing modes, straight line drawing and freehand sketching capability
- selectable snap-on grid size and color
- selectable line thickness and color
- objects can be filled with different line width/color
- color and alpha selection from menu of six standard colors or from pallet
- single-point circle drawing, with capability to transpose center and circumference
- continuous (polyline, i.e. point-to-point designated) drawing for straight lines and circles
- rectangle (includes square) drawing by diagonal
- select mode to form curves, change line color and width, trim/extend lines, move objects
- mirror (flip horizontally or vertically)
- rotate objects by 90 deg in both directions
- copy/paste, duplicate object(s)
- input (metric) dimensions via wheel widget; activate and deactivate dimensions layer
- select which dimensions you want to view (measured/unmeasured/all)
- text insertion at any point on the sketch, with or without pointer
- ability to change text color, size and position (text stays always horizontal)
- deselect function
- undo function
- pan and zoom
PadCAD is free to download and use, but to save or export your drawings you will need to upgrade the app. A one-time fee of $14.99 will be charged for the upgrade.
Once upgraded, you can save or export any number of drawings as many times as you wish.
Main Features :
1) Intuitive finger-based drawing and editing: Draw walls with your finger, then adjust them by dragging or stretching them.
2) Fine-tune controls: For greater precision, every element can be fine-tuned with numeric values for any of its attributes. Simply double-click an element to fine-tune it.
3) Unlimited Undo and Redo: Made a mistake? Made more than one? Tap the Undo button as many times as you need and start over. You can Undo all the way back to the beginning of your session or Redo to your current state. Don't you wish life had an Undo button?
4) Take Pictures: You can photograph the area you are sketching and associate it with your floor plan. A photo icon is placed within your drawing to remind you where your picture was taken. Double-clicking the photo icon displays the full image. This makes it easy to remember which picture goes with which area of the floor plan.
5) Intuitive Zoom & Pan: Use two fingers to zoom in and out of your drawing, just like you would with any other picture on the iPad. You may also pan the drawing simply by dragging your finger. The drawing area is 4 times larger than the iPad screen, allowing you to work on very large drawings.
6) Joystick: The joystick is a very handy way to rotate and move any element without using your fingers or typing in numbers. It provides a third alternative for moving or rotating elements and is one of the most-utilized features for advanced users.
7) Exporting: Export your drawing either as an image file or as a PDF file. Exported drawings can be emailed to any address you want. If you're in an area where there are no internet connections, you can save your drawing as an image file to your iPad's camera roll or save the current drawing within PadCAD by starting a new drawing.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions: email@example.com
Simplest Notepad available on android market.
Simple to use
Just open , type your note and you are good to go.
Keeping it simple to meet your most basic needs.
With this notepad you can save your daily chores, or phone number or anything you like to remember for a while.
This notepad is the best and the simplest you can find .
--Any added feature you would like , please drop us an email or write them down in the review--