Busy people can’t always take the time to go to the spa or clinic to receive a therapeutic massage. That’s why there’s Massago. It’s the mobile app that let’s you order a massage on demand and have a therapist come to you – in your home, office or hotel – with as little as an hour’s notice. When the treatment is over you can simply relax where you are instead of battling traffic or transit to make your way home.
Here are a few things you should know about us:
1. All of our therapists are Registered Massage Therapists.
2. We only hire the best.
3. Our vigorous vetting process includes background and credential checks, in-person interviews and practical exam.
4. You get a receipt with every treatment that includes the RMTs provincial registration number so you submit a claim to your insurance provider.
5. You can book a massage for any time between 8 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week.
6. We are 100% Canadian.
7. We pay our therapists what they deserve.
8. Massago is currently available within the Greater Toronto Area, Waterloo and Ottawa with plans to expand to other Canadian urban centres in the coming year.
You can choose between 4 types of treatment:
1. Swedish massage for deep relaxation
2. Deep tissue massage to address persistent aches and pains
3. Prenatal massage for the tired mom-to-be
4. Sports massage to improve flexibility and endurance
The entire transaction from booking an appointment and choosing a massage type to paying for the service, is handled through the app. Even the tip is included so you can avoid the awkwardness of money changing hands.
To begin using the app you will need to set up an account, including credit card information, and provide us with some basic personal information to verify your identity. It takes just a minute or two of your time, but it’s an important step to ensuring the safety of our therapists.
Connect with us
Massago is brought to you by the people at Sanctuary Day Spas.
To learn more about Massago, visit massago.ca.