In Fatty Rabbit Hole, you're a rabbit falling down a hole, eating as much junk food as possible. Chowing down on disgusting healthy food, like vegetables, turns your stomach - and if you puke, you'll lose progress toward completing the round - so try not to blow chunks!
- 2 game modes - Endless mode, where rounds are chosen at random and the game lasts until you wipe out, and Limited mode, a more level playing field with a pre-determined order in which to play each round.
- 12 unique rounds - A variety of levels containing an assortment of obstacles and enemies make each game feel different from the last, and offers a unique challenge every time you play.
- 3 boss rounds - As you venture further down the rabbit hole, you'll encounter boss rounds which present special trials with multiple levels of complexity.
- 4 bonus rounds - Played mid-level, each bonus round offers the chance to pick up massive amounts of bonus points.
- 12 seasonal games - Every month, a special seasonal game is available to play. Each comes with unique challenges, and only Fatty Rabbit Hole experts will survive the longest!
- Fully hand drawn art - Every image in Fatty Rabbit Hole was hand-drawn and digitally painted to ensure a high quality, fun cartoon look.
- Legendary cartoon sound - A classical score and sound effects lifted from traditional cartoons makes the game feel like a cartoon come to life.
- Speaking your language - Fatty Rabbit Hole includes language options for English, Spanish, German, and French.
- Inspired by comedy genius - Fatty Rabbit Hole was inspired by the comedic work of Matt Donnelly and Paul Mattingly, who produce the podcast Matt & Mattingly's Ice Cream Social. Fatty Rabbit Hole should be fun regardless if you listen or not, but if you're a Scoop, you'll find plenty of familiar characters and references to past episodes.