Calculate the combination of two prisms oriented at different angles in one eye, to obtain the resultant prism.
It also displays the binocular prismacion independently in each eye to achieve the same prismatic effect.
ONE PRISM IN FRONT OF EACH EYE - ADJUSTMENT
This option adjust the total prism power when different prisms are used at both eyes; It's highly recommended to use this option in high power prisms (over 10Δ)
App designed for use in ophthalmic/optometric practice only. If you are a patient, ask your eye care professional.
To log in and use the MyECFMG mobile app, you must have your assigned USMLE®/ECFMG identification number and an established ECFMG On-line Services password.
MyECFMG features (when applicable) include the ability to:
• Browse the latest news headlines from ECFMG (without logging in to the app!)
• View information in your applicant record and change your contact information
• View your Application for ECFMG Certification
• View your exam history and the status of USMLE® exam applications
• View the status of your medical education credentials
• View the status of certification verification report (CVS) requests for U.S. state medical boards
• View your ECFMG financial account and make payments
• View information about your J-1 visa sponsorship and sponsored dependents
• Request ECFMG forms be sent to you by e-mail
If you experience any issues with the mobile app or prefer not to download it, you can access certain account information and perform certain functions on-line using ECFMG’s On-line Applicant Status and Information System (OASIS) at https://oasis2.ecfmg.org/, the ECFMG website at www.ecfmg.org, and by contacting Applicant Information Services at 215-386-5900 or email@example.com.
© 2014 Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG®). All rights reserved.
This premium version provides over 200 multiple choice revision questions for the membership exam. No subscription is required, and once you've downloaded the app you don't even need an internet connection.
Receive a score to keep tabs on your progress, and practise questions as many times as you like. ReviseAid MRCP Part 1 has been written by recent successful MRCP Part 1 candidates and is also perfect for high flying medical students and other exams such as the USMLE.
Psychiatrists are physicians and one of the few professionals in the mental health industry who specialize and are certified in treating mental illness using the biomedical approach to mental disorders including the use of medications.
Psychiatrists may also go through significant training to conduct psychotherapy and cognitive behavioral therapy; however psychologists and clinical psychologists specialize in the research and clinical application of these techniques. The amount of training a psychiatrist holds in providing these types of therapies varies from program to program and also differs greatly based upon region.
Psychiatrists are the highest earning Medical professionals. Hence, the examinations for reviewing in this medical line is really tough. We have included here such really helpful around 250 questions which will make you ready for Psychiatrist, USMLE, ECFMG, NBME, ect.
************ BEST OF LUCK **********
- No Internet connectivity required
- Two modes : study and Test
- If you are confident about yourself turn the Negative Marking on and Test yourself
- Set the test/study mode timings, e.g. 10/15/20 up to 45 minutes
- Turn Sound ON/OFF.
- Question style also choose by you, i.e. Sequential or Random.
- During test, you can skip questions and answer them at end of test by marking them for review
- You can review questions at end of test agains your answers
- Top 5 scores for each set of combination will be presented
- Colorful Graphical representation of top 5 scores
EKG-card™ assures QUICK & EFFICIENT ACCESS to "Point of care information that matters™".
It offers an excellent synopsis with practical, user-friendly, reliable information, for physicians, residents, med students, and healthcare professionals.
The EKG-card™ App includes definitions, data, and multiple rhythm strips.
Developed by Board-certified physicians.
QT Interval (info & calculation)
Right Atrial Hypertrophy
Right Ventricular Hypertrophy
Left Atrial Hypertrophy
Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
1º Atrio-ventricular Block
2º Atrio-ventricular Block
Mobitz I (Wenckebach)
3º Atrio-ventricular Block
Right Bundle Branch Block
Left Bundle Branch Block
Left Anterior Hemiblock
Left Posterior Hemiblock
Normal Sinus Rhythm
Atrial Premature Depolarization
Premature Atrial Contraction
Ventricular Premature Depolarization
Premature Ventricular Contraction
Paroxysmal Atrial Tachycardia
Multifocal Atrial Tachycardia
Accelerated Idioventricular Rhythm
Torsades des Pointes
Specific ECG Changes (drugs, diseases)
The traditional EKG-card™ printed version images are included (front & back).
The EKG-card is also available in Spanish (under the name ECG-card™).
Other Medical Apps developed by ScyMed include MediCalc®, eH&P™ and Galên™ (mobile & online).
The Medscape app is the highest rated, fastest growing free mobile app for healthcare professionals with over 4 million registered users.
The Medscape app for Android™ is available for free.
All features are available for free. (Log in required only for the first time using the app. New users can register for a free account.)
Most popular features available in our app:
- Medical News:
Read the latest news available across 30+ specialties, covering FDA announcements, thought leader perspectives, conference news, important journal articles, plus physician business news and tips.
- Drug Information and Tools:
Look up adult and pediatric drug dosing information in seconds, check drug interactions, access medical calculators, and get health plan formulary information to support you with patient care.
- Disease & Condition Information:
Prep for patients by reviewing clinical presentation, workup, and treatment information for 4,400+ diseases and conditions. Authored and reviewed by expert physicians.
- Medical Calculators
Access 129 medical calculators covering formulas, scales, and classifications directly through the calculator feature. Plus, 600+ drugs in our drug reference have integrated dosing calculators.
- Drug Formulary Information
Find out whether a drug is covered under a particular health plan and easily compare tier status for drugs in the same class to consider an alternative for your patient. Choose from our complete list of 1,800 plans across all 50 states.
- Continuing Medical Education Courses:
Complete accredited CME/CE courses for professional development and to fulfill licensure requirements. Courses available in 1,000+ topics across 30+ specialties.
- Offline Access:
Drug, condition, and procedure reference, plus drug interaction checker can be accessed without an internet connection when you select the option to download our clinical reference database.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp
Please remember, we aren’t able to respond to you based on comments. If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having issues using our app, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
Supported Device and OS Information:
Supported Devices: Google Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible
Supported OS: 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape's offline Clinical Reference.
USMLE buzzwords is for you, if you found that your biggest obstacle in scoring high is to recall the right fact under the pressure of time. USMLE Buzzwords helps you to find the right answer a lot faster!
- USMLE buzzwords contains 500 questions for free
- 4500 more questions and all subjects (in-app purchase)
- thorough preparation: covers all topics most & less commonly tested on the USMLE
- questions were reviewed by US MD's
- better memorization by immediate feedback
Las diferentes opciones le permiten elegir el tipo de examen, el año y cantidad de preguntas. Además cuenta con la opción de entrar en modo aleatorio para practicar con diversas preguntas de manera indefinida.
Para retroalimentarlo de la mejor forma, una vez concluido el simulacro, se le muestran sus errores y aciertos. A su vez puede revisar una a una la opción correcta de las preguntas que respondió.
- ATUALIZAÇÕES GRÁTIS COM NOVAS QUESTÕES!!
- Não necessita de conexão a internet.
- Questões divididas em 5 matérias, onde é possível acessá-las individualmente.
- Adição de comentário em qualquer questão.
- Opção de sinalizar questões.
- Resultado da "Prova Rápida" dividido por matéria e com a opção de salvar no seu álbum de fotos.
- Questões de provas de todo o Brasil.
// Clínica Médica
// Saúde Coletiva
// Ginecologia & Obstetrícia
Tags: residencia medica, medicina, provas, simulado
Log your daily activities under various Roles
See your distribution of activities on the stats page
Send a copy of your log to your supervisor or Program Director
Daily reminder to log your roles
Note: This application has no affiliation with the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada. CanMeds is a trademark of the Royal college and all images and information in this app is property of the Royal College. The college has reviewed this application and given limited permissions to use its intellectual property within this application. If you would like to use the CanMeds or other Royal college initiatives in your project please contact the college directly.
Doctors in Dubai provides following features
• Find Healthcare Professionals in Dubai
o Search by name, category, specialty, gender, nationality, facility and area.
o View professionals in list view or map view.
o Get detailed information on the professional.
o Like or unlike the professional.
• Find Healthcare Facilities in Dubai
o Search by name, category, specialty.
o View facilities in list view or map view.
o Get detailed information on the facility.
o Like or unlike the professional.
• View details and map of DHA Hospitals
• View details and map of DHA Specialty Centers
• View details and map of DHA Primary Healthcare Centers
• View details and map of DHA Medical Fitness Centers
• View visiting doctors.
Emergency Medicine currently has 18 faculty members, a fully accredited residency program and a division of medical toxicology. It has an active research program, aeromedical critical care transport service and a state disaster program called Mississippi Med1.
Our faculty also provides medical direction and oversight for the Simulation Laboratory and ACLS training services
Use our app to:
- Notice Updates
- View Schedules
- Ask Questions
- Review Medical RSS Feeds
- Record a Voice Note and Send it
- Watch UMMC Videos
- And much more!
Con Preguntas ENARM Free podrás entrenar tu técnica de examen:
- Repasa tus conocimientos en cualquier momento y lugar de forma sencilla.
- Comprueba tus resultados.
- Y aprende con los comentarios que CTO ha preparado exclusivamente para ti (sólo en la versión de pago).
Preguntas ENARM Free es una herramienta CTO multiplataforma disponible en Android que te permite:
- Elegir el número de preguntas (hasta 50 en la versión gratuita).
- Seleccionar el nivel de dificultad.
- Personalizar por asignaturas (solo en la versión de pago).
Además si te matriculas en alguno de los Cursos CTO de preparación ENARM para el 2014 podrás acceder a la versión completa de la aplicación sin ninguna restricción gratuitamente.
¡Con CTO consigue tu objetivo!