Calculate the combination of two prisms oriented at different angles in one eye, to obtain the resultant prism.
It also displays the binocular prismacion independently in each eye to achieve the same prismatic effect.
ONE PRISM IN FRONT OF EACH EYE - ADJUSTMENT
This option adjust the total prism power when different prisms are used at both eyes; It's highly recommended to use this option in high power prisms (over 10Δ)
App designed for use in ophthalmic/optometric practice only. If you are a patient, ask your eye care professional.
The Android version of the booklet gives you an enormous amount of information, which will be updated twice a year! You will therefore always have the latest drugs, which will only be available in the paper version in a year or two! We offer you the initial 2-year license, with all the updates. After that period, as you will need to keep the drugs database updated, we offer you the possibility to purchase a lifetime license for only 5$!
The Android version has also lots of other features: more than 150 current laboratory values, a useful cardiology database and a calculator that will help you give the correct resuscitation doses when you are coding a child.
DrugDoses also integrates PedCalc. It contains the most common pediatric scores and formulas:
- ASA score
- Alveolo-arterial gradient
- Anion gap
- Apgar score
- Blunt abdominal trauma score
- Body mass index
- Body surface area
- Corrected Ca*
- Creatinine clearance - measured
- Creatinine clearance - estimated
- Drip rate
- Endotracheal tube sizes
- Genta dosing*
- Glasgow Coma Score
- Glasgow Outcome Scale
- Heparin dosage*
- Maintenance fluids
- NACA score
- Neonatal central lines
- Oxygen index
- PaO2/FiO2 ratio*
- Parkland formula*
- Pediatric trauma score
- Predicted height
- Predicted spirometry values
- Tubular phosphate reabsorption
- Vanco dosing*
* These calculations are available via an In-App bundle
We have also integrated Frank Shann's Pediatric Critical Care Guidelines. The booklet contains all the latest guidelines available for pediatric critical care. Our new feature contains all the 67 chapters of the booklet, ranging from Analgesia & Sedation to Ventilation.
PICU Guidelines is fully searchable, and will save your personal notes, as well as give you the possibility to sen them to colleagues.
PICU Guidelines is available via an InApp purchase. Once you've bought it, you'll be give free access to all future updates of this great reference. However, if you already have the separate app, it will unfortunately not entitle you to get this in-app version.
By the way, did you know that by becoming a fan of DrugDoses on Facebook (http://facebook.drugdoses.net), you can directly request new features and get information on the updates and changes in the database?
Thanks and congrats!"
"This is a great program! I am delighted to have it on my iPhone. Thanks so much for your initiative and contribution to all of us."
"Thanks for the new app. It looks great!"
• When you purchase DrugDoses, you will get a complimentary 2-year license. Thereafter, you will have to purchase a lifetime license.
• There are also some extra PedCalc features that can be bought as a bunddle, also using In-App purchase. There is no subscription to these extra features, so you will only have to buy them once.
• PICU Guidelines can also be bought as an In-App purchase. There is no subscription to this extra feature, so you will only have to buy it once.
• Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase.
Med Helper also tracks your vital signs and PRN / take-as-needed medication. You can log and export or print detailed reports for your Doctor, Nurse or Caregiver
Multiple profiles let you manage others in your care.
Whether you’re self managing or taking care of your loved ones, Med Helper’s features will help you deal with anything from simple short term situations to prolonged complex chronic conditions by making it easy to maintain prescription and medical regime compliance / adherence.
It’s like having your very own Mobile Healthcare Assistant.
Med Helper is consistently ranked as one of the top applications of its kind in the Medical app field.
For information, suggestions or help contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friend us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/MedHelper?ref=hl
Med Helper Pro Features include: Ads Free
Phone / Tablet compatible
- Medication Alias
- RX Number
- Side Effects
- Start date
- End date
- Schedule pattern
- Reminder Times / Alarm set
- Taken at
- Refills Remaining
- Current inventory
- Expiration Date
- Time of Day
- Calendar view
Take as needed (PRN)
- Amount taken
- Time taken
- Last 10 doses / 24/hr
- Daily view
- Calendar view
- Ability to manage
- Part of day
- Pain levels
- Blood Pressure
Exportable and Printable Reports
People use Med Helper as a: Medication reminder - Medication tracker - Prescription tracker - Pill reminder - Pills reminder - Pills alarm - Pill organizer - Pill Calendar - Vitals tracker - Doctor or Pharmacist - appointment manager - RX reminder - Med reminder - Medication monitor - Medication reports tracker - Medicine reminder - Medicine scheduler - virtual Pillbox - Individual - family - medication reminder - Symptom tracker - Doctors list and Pharmacy organizer as well as a way to share information with their caregivers.
How ever you choose to use Med Helper we hope it helps make your life a little bit easier.
Med Helper is being designed by people just like you. Over the past two years we've received thousands of emails with suggestions, comments and reviews. People let us know what they like - what they want and sometimes what they don't like. We listen and design accordingly.
Our belief is that Better Healthcare Needs Better Tools... and better tools are best designed by those who use them. Meaning YOU.
For any information, suggestions or help of any kind please contact us at: email@example.com
See our website at: www.medhelperapp.com
We're at your service....
Note: No network connection is required for Med Helper to operate.
All the best - From the Med Helper Team
This App gives complete prescribing information for all medicines for free. Drug on Drug Interactions and Warnings are also flagged within this free version. 30/90/180 day subscriptions are available to purchase in-app starting at €1.99 which will enable full details and recommendations for the Interactions along with all Warnings. The App's Data Pack is updated monthly for free and your license will continue to work for it's duration, ensuring you have uninterrupted access to the latest data. You will be prompted for each new updated Data Pack.
No Quibble Guarantee! - If you are not satisfied with this app we will refund your purchase!
BNF / MIMS in your pocket! - Plus Much More!
Drug on Drug interaction & medicines warning tool for all medical and healthcare professions.
This is the Irish database - for the UK database please search for Infomed Mobile Assist UK
• Comprehensive Drug-Drug interaction warnings.
• Prescribing Information-indications, contraindications, side-effects, dosage.
• Crushing of medicines information– Can be crushed/Do not Crush.
• Falls in the elderly warning-medicines risk information.
• Medicine use review prompts.
• Photosensitivity warnings and advice.
• Pregnancy and Breastfeeding warning information.
• Driving warning-effects of medicines.
• Sport information-use of medicines.
• Search complete database by brand name, generic name or therapeutic category.
• Medicines database information is updated every month.
• App works offline, no need for internet connection except for monthly updates.
All of our applications use our drug databases that are compiled, verified and updated by one of our founders Peter Weedle (B.Pharm., LL.M., Ph.D., MR.Pharm.S, MPSI. Adjunct Professor of Clinical Pharmacy, UCC.) These databases are currently used by thousands of pharmacies and have been in use for over 20 years. Over 100-million prescriptions have been checked and verified for drug interactions using our databases. They are updated regularly by our team of pharmacists to ensure that all newly introduced drugs are included as soon as possible.
Drug Interactor | Falls in the Elderly | Pregnancy Warnings | Breastfeeding Warnings | Irish Drug / Medicines Database | Drug Interactions | Medicines Use Review | MUR | Medicines Whilst Driving | Medicines in Sports | Medicines and Photo-sensitivity
The B&T Rx Discount Card provides savings in most cases of 10% - 95% off the Brand and Generic retail price of your prescription. Simply show this card to any major pharmacy to start saving!
The app works great on prescriptions filled at pharmacies such as Walgreens, CVS, Target, Rite Aid, Wal-mart, Kroger, Kmart, Safeway, Vons, Duane Reade, and Longs just to name a few. Most pharmacies will even accept your Over the Counter (OTC) meds to save you even more on non prescription products. Plus, B&T Discount Prescription Rx Card can be used on medications for your dog, cat, bird or any other household pet.
We provided our members with over $700,000 in savings for the year of 2014, in some cases up to a 95% discount!
What we provide that separates us from other cards:
- $50 monthly giveaway drawing! A positive member experience is our #1 goal. Rewarding members for providing us insight into their experience, both positive and negative, helps us evolve and offer the best customer service possible!
- The best customer service in the industry. We work tirelessly to ensure we respond to all member questions/comments in a short time frame. Furthermore, we have a member and pharmacy call center available 24/7 to ensure no problem goes unresolved day or night.
- A straightforward, simple app that is focused on providing the largest discounts possible, not features that can lock up the phone and cause it to crash
- No Member Tracking!! We do not nor will we ever track you with a unique member ID. Your individual claims data is confidential and your information will never be shared publicly.
- The largest network of pharmacies available, making it much more likely that this card will be accepted at your local pharmacy
- Coverage for Dr. prescribed Over the Counter (OTC) medications
- Pet medication coverage at your local pharmacy
All of our time is spent on providing you with a great service and ensuring you get the largest possible discount you can. Want to know where the lowest price drug is in your area, contact me and I'll do the legwork for you.
Note: This card is not insurance and cannot be used in combination with insurance.
PLEASE send us an email if you have any issues or suggestions for this application.
This application co-founded by Trey Smith and Brandon Kessler.
No health insurance? High co-pay? Prescription not covered?
* Can be used by the entire family and shared with anyone.
* Save 10-95% on brand name and generic drugs not covered by insurance.
* No expiration, registration or activation. Simply show at pharmacy and save!
* Search drug prices at multiple pharmacies!
* Search function to quickly find participating pharmacies.
* Bookmark frequently used pharmacies to 'My Pharmacies'
* Call, Map, or Navigate to pharmacies with one click on your mobile phone!
* Can be used by pharmacists and pharmacy staff to help uninsured/underinsured customers.
* Can be used for discounts on pet prescriptions filled at the pharmacy.
Rx 4 Less is accepted at most major pharmacies including Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, Kroger, Target, CVS, Kmart, Kroger, Safeway, Walgreens and thousands more.
Rx 4 Less requires the following permissions:
• INTERNET ACCESS
Rx 4 Less uses Internet Access for the "Pharmacy Search" feature. This allows us to minimize the size of the app, as well as keep our participating pharmacies database up to date without requiring users to upgrade or store a 12 megabyte database on their phone.
We also use internet access for error reporting so we can identify and fix bugs as quickly as possible.
We do not collect, store, or in any way use personally identifiable information about our users. We respect your privacy.
• READ/MODIFY SD CARD
Rx 4 Less allows you to share a printable PDF version of the discount card with friends and family by email. In order to do so, the PDF must be saved to your phone's SD Card. Rx 4 Less does not read or modify the SD Card in any other way.
Easy and intuitive scheduling process.
Up to 24 alarms / medicine / day.
Schedule each medicine independently - receive a single alarm grouping all medicines scheduled for the hour.
Multi-day intervals accepted (1 to 30 days) - so you can schedule weekly or monthly intakes (like anti-osteoporosis medication).
Warns you when the treatment should be finished.
Keeps a record of your treatments' history.
Exports a list with your registered treatments in a MS Excel-compatible format (in case you may need to mail it to a doctor).
Option of forwarding by SMS the scheduled intake of the hour (option available in the alarm window). This is in case the intake concerns another person - let's say, your child is at school and you want to remind him or her of the treatment.
Customizable alarm (sound and vibration, snooze interval etc.)
Supplemental notification of the alarm on the status bar, making the alarm visible even when the screen is locked (useful for persons with hearing impairment).
Optional password protection for keeping your medication private.
Internet access permission is used for displaying ads in the alarm window if your phone is online (the app works offline as well - a permanent Internet connection is NOT required).
Storage access permission is used for exporting history data (if you choose so).
The app does NOT collect any data from you.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you use a Task Manager to close all apps simultaneously (clear RAM memory), the operating system clears all scheduled alarms also (all remainders are lost). In order to restore all scheduled alarms for your medicines you have to open Prescription Manager after each time you clear the RAM memory. There is no need to modify anything in the app, and you may close it after a few seconds. (The app does the alarm re-scheduling automatically.)
USE THE APP HELP FOR MORE DETAILS or mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
IN THE PRESS by Arthropaedia
This patient data storage app has several patient management features for busy medical professionals. They can create custom templates in order to fill and store any particular type of data based on speciality.
1. Add Patient to database. Balance due is automatically calculated for you once you enter the Amount Due and Amount Paid. Say goodbye to the calculators. Schedule appointments. Search Patient by entering partial data.
- Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC.
- - Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select template, chart
2. Securely Export or transfer patient files by connecting device to your PC.
3. Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system.
4.Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with just a click of a button. We even pre-fill the message for you that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync.
5. Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC. Backup file is created each time you press Backup.
6. Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc. Use Update Visit Menu to view previous attachments.
7. Update patient and appointments.
8. Print or Save HTML or Text formatted data from the app to email or to SD Card so you can Print it or Transfer to your PC or other devices.
9. History - View the historical record of the visits and account balance.
10. Add Visit
11. Bills/Collection - View Daily Collection of Amount Paid. Balance Due Report - Allows you in just one click to text, call or email your patients who have balance due. Pre-fills the text message and email with the default friendly message that you can change as you please. We also pre-fill the number to call and to text to the patient. You can change the number or email if you need to right on the same screen.
12. Update/Delete Visit - Press and Hold the visit on History page to see the menu
13. Detailed HELP.
14. Contact Us - We value your opinion and seek your advice for implementing future features. Email us especially before leaving negative feedback. Thanks!
Like us at
- FREE for LIMITED TIME / TRIAL
Just as a reference so you can decide, here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Health Specialist, Therapist, Clinician, Eye Clinics, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, School nurse, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MS, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Patient Manager, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthopedist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, sports physio, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM and student and school as well as interns, EMR, EHR App, Hospital can use the app as patient registration system. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
Users can select a cancer or supportive care indication, search by drug name, or select a reimbursement or assistance program to learn about available reimbursement help and services to help mitigate reimbursement challenges.
With NeedyMeds Alert (Lite) you can find generic versions of brand-name meds that can save you money each month, and access the NeedyMeds Drug Discount Card! Upgrade to NeedyMeds Alert Premium and you’ll get money-saving coupons and Patient Assistance Programs that can save you even more!
NeedyMeds Alert Simplifies Your Life … it’s your mobile medication resource center:
1) Store your complete med list, your list of doctors and preferred pharmacies.
2) No more forgetting numbers or names, or which doctor prescribed which med!
3) NeedyMeds Alert keeps you in complete control of your meds.
NeedyMeds Alert Helps You Remember...
1) NeedyMeds Alert alerts – for dosage (Lite) and refill reminders (after Premium upgrade).
2) Added support for weekly, monthly, and annual dose reminders.
NeedyMeds Alert Keeps You Informed…
1) All reminders pop-up so they stay top-of-mind
2) Learn important facts, like how your meds interact with each other.
NeedyMeds Alert gives you detailed info about all your meds; now you can learn why and how to take your meds, how they work, view side effects, and view images of the actual medication. You can learn what cost-saving options are available for your meds and setup dosing alerts. With NeedyMeds Alert, life just gets easier!
Download the app today, and visit www.needymeds.org for more information!
Disclaimer: The developer of this application is not liable for any medical decisions made by users of this application!
The goal of this bedside tool is to improve patient safety and quality of care by ensuring a higher level of clarity and mutual understanding. We believe that our patients need to understand the reasons for a particular medication, therapy, or procedure. Keeping this in mind, we made it a point to ensure that these translations stayed clear of “textbook” and “slang” Spanish. Instead, we have opted to use a simple and polite Spanish that most people can understand, regardless of country of origin or level of education.
A Med List in Your Pocket
The next time a nurse asks what medications you’re taking, simply hand her your phone.
No Typing Necessary
Use the camera on your phone to scan labels on prescription bottles, supplements, and OTC medications. A detailed medication list is automatically created for you with names, dosages, and refill information.
Stay on Schedule with Reminders
You’ll receive reminders when it’s time to take a dose, or refill a prescription. You can also track when you take your meds and monitor your progress.
Organize Important Info in One Place
Easily organize the mountain of personal information you’re challenged to manage, including symptoms, medical contacts and insurance information.
Advice from AARP Experts
Access advice from AARP experts on staying healthy, understanding your benefits and insurance, and planning for the future.
• Medication List: Keep a single list of medications, dosages, refill information, and prescribing docs in your pocket.
• Medication Reminders: Receive reminders on your phone when it’s time to take a medication, and easily track what doses you’ve taken.
• Contacts: Organize important contacts — doctors, pharmacies, insurance, family, and helpers.
• Journal: Keep a journal to jot down a doctor’s instructions, or record your symptoms for easy reference at your next appointment.
• Calendar: Keep track of appointments and refill dates.
• Notes: Jot down everything you’d otherwise squirrel away in a desk drawer.
• Sharing: Safely share access with your significant other in case of an emergency.
• AARP News: Access news and expert advice from AARP
Members Get More!
AARP members have unlimited storage and priority customer support — all for free!
Completely Safe and Secure
Your data is protected using the same techniques as your bank with routine third party security audits to ensure your information is safe.
To log in and use the MyECFMG mobile app, you must have your assigned USMLE®/ECFMG identification number and an established ECFMG On-line Services password.
MyECFMG features (when applicable) include the ability to:
• Browse the latest news headlines from ECFMG (without logging in to the app!)
• View information in your applicant record and change your contact information
• View your Application for ECFMG Certification
• View your exam history and the status of USMLE® exam applications
• View the status of your medical education credentials
• View the status of certification verification report (CVS) requests for U.S. state medical boards
• View your ECFMG financial account and make payments
• View information about your J-1 visa sponsorship and sponsored dependents
• Request ECFMG forms be sent to you by e-mail
If you experience any issues with the mobile app or prefer not to download it, you can access certain account information and perform certain functions on-line using ECFMG’s On-line Applicant Status and Information System (OASIS) at https://oasis2.ecfmg.org/, the ECFMG website at www.ecfmg.org, and by contacting Applicant Information Services at 215-386-5900 or email@example.com.
© 2014 Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG®). All rights reserved.
Miért lehet hasznos az Ön számára a SMile - SM napló alkalmazás?
• Az emlékeztető funkció segítségével nem fog megfeledkezni a következő injekció beadásáról és az SM kontrollról sem. A receptemlékeztető funkció segítségével pedig mindig időben tájékozódhat a következő recept felírásának időpontjáról, így sosem marad injekció nélkül.
• A főképernyőn látható avatárján bármikor megtekintheti, hogy a meghatározott sorrend alapján melyik területre ajánlott a következő injekció beadása.
• A Kalkulátorok funkció segít feltérképezni aktuális állapotát 4 témában.
• Monitorozhatja aktivitását és annak időtartamát.
• Az alkalmazás SM centrum kereső funkciót is tartalmaz.
• Bármikor elküldheti az alkalmazásban naplózott adatait saját maga, a kezelőorvosa vagy az SM nővér számára.
Az alkalmazás tartalma:
A felhasználó a főképernyőn keresztül tájékozódhat a következő injekció beadásának időpontjáról, az avataron megjelölt, soron következő szúrható területről, valamint láthatja a legutóbb felírt adag injekció megkezdése óta kihagyott injekciók számát is. Mindemellett lehetősége van az emlékeztetés időpontjától eltérő időpontban rögzíteni a szúrást a „Beadom most” gomb segítségével.
A felhasználó kiválaszthatja az általa alkalmazott készítményt a Magyarországon elérhető összes szubkután és intramuscularis injekciót tartalmazó adatbázisból, valamint meghatározhatja, hogy mely testrészekbe szeretné azt beadni. A kiválasztott területek között a megfelelő rotálódás érdekében sorrendet állíthat fel, amely szerint az emlékeztetés során az alkalmazás fel fogja ajánlani a soron következő területet.
A felhasználó jelszavas védelmet állíthat be, adatait elmentheti az iCloudba, Dropboxba, illetve különböző témák közül választhat, mely témákban bizonyos időközönként hasznos üzeneteket, tippeket kaphat.
Napi nézet: Adott napra lépve a felhasználó kiválaszthatja az aktivitás típusát, megadhatja annak időtartamát, valamit lehetősége van az injekció beadásának rögzítésére – akár utólagosan is.
Havi nézet: Megjeleníti a beadott- és a kihagyott injekciókat, az adott napon végzett aktivitást és kalkulátor használatot.
A Naptár funkción belül érhetők el a Kalkulátorok és a Naplózott adatok küldése funkciók is.
A kalkulátorok funkción keresztül a felhasználó különböző tesztek kitöltésével felmérheti a jelenlegi állapotát. Eredménye rögzítésre kerül az adott naphoz és megjelenik a naplózott adatok küldése során továbbított csv táblázatban is.
Naplózott adatok küldése:
A felhasználónak lehetősége van naplózott adatait (a beadott- és kihagyott injekciókat, az aktivitást és kalkulátor használatot) az orvosa, az SM nővér vagy saját maga számára e-mailben, csv formátumban továbbítani.
Az Emlékeztetők funkción belül lehetőség van saját-, injekció-, recept- és SM kontroll emlékeztetők beállítására is.
A Beállításokon belül a felhasználó kiválaszthatja az alkalmazott készítményt, ennek típusa (naponta – 28 napos, kétnaponta – 30 napos, hetente egyszer – 28 napos, hetente háromszor – 28 napos) határozza meg az emlékeztetés periódusát.
Az SM centrum kereső funkción belül a felhasználó SM intézmény szerint kereshet, majd megtekintheti kiválasztott orvosa vagy az SM nővér adatait, rendelési idejét és elérhetőségét.