GoAssess® is a multi-platform mobile application that has been built around the MBIE Rapid Assessment forms and is used to record post disaster information. This information is sent directly to a central database giving decision makers quick access to critical information.
Some key features of GoAssess:
• The results of disaster assessments are sent directly to a central database – no double handling or admin staff struggling to decipher hard to read hand written notes
• Decision makers have same day access to critical information
• GPS locations are automatically added to assessments
• Photos are taken within GoAssess and automatically associated with the correct property
• Electronic checklists eliminate the need to carry wads of paper
Battery life disclaimer:
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Further information about the GoGet for Building system can be obtained by visiting www.master.co.nz, or contact the Sales Manager, Master Business Systems Ltd phone +64-6-323-9483 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.