Automatic payment, unsubscription, subscription management... Should I do it? Please use your subscription as a regular habit, not a regular payment.
Have you ever had any of the following experiences?
■ I subscribed to a subscription service I was interested in (eg Netflix, carbonated water regular delivery, etc.) and then canceled it.
■ I signed up for the gym for 3 months and used it for about 2 weeks.
If there is a product or service that you are interested in, it is increasingly used as a subscription type. However, there are times when you don't need a product or service that is offered as a subscription this month. Even so, automatic payment proceeds, subscription management to prevent unwanted automatic payment, subscription cancellation if money goes out without subscription management...
This is because the service supply structure of the subscription market is actually a seller-centered structure that locks in the customer, who is the consumer.
Break free from the lock-in structure where you bear the cost.
With a completely consumer-centered structure, we provide subscriptions as a regular habit, not as a regular payment. Focus only on the products or services you care about and get away from managing subscriptions that pay for or manage unwanted charges. The habit of spending well and earning well begins.
■ Main features provided by JUDA
- A subscription-type life scheduler that integrates management of well-used life schedules, well-paid life schedules, and to-dos
- Receive regular delivery of desired products without subscribing
- Netflix 1 month subscription service (4,250 won per month)
- One-day gym pass service (discount by day)
- Automatic transfer by my approval (Example of use: on the 25th of every month, the received salary is transferred to my wife's account after my approval)
- Winning just by accessing the app (I'm curious about the prize money, not whether it won every week)
- Giving a gift that the recipient can choose between goods or money
■ Use with confidence
JUDA is a service officially approved by the Korea Financial Telecommunications and Clearings Institute, and you can use it with confidence because sensitive financial information is managed in conjunction with the open banking system of the Korea Financial Telecommunications and Clearings Institute.
■ Practical alternatives to the habit of earning a good income
- It will be released in the second half of 2022 :)
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will reply within 1 business day.
Masterbd (masterbd co.,ltd)