Surveyor locks the virtual ground to the real world so no matter which direction you turn to, the markers will always stay where it is originally placed.
Distances between each markers are calculated and displayed on the screen in the unit system you specified. With the pro version you can place more than 2 markers and even get the area of the space surrounded by the markers.
Setup station coords, can use resection
Calculates bearing and distance to set out points
Save points for later use
Drainage calculator, calculates rings and brickwork for manhole, pipe lengths, backfill and laser grade for runs
Reference Line - calcs points along a line or arc for given chainages. Can set offset left or right and crossfall for road alignments.
GPS - rough estimates of area and perimeter using GPS. Start tracking and walk around a field to get the area.
Note: Limited to accuracy of GPS
early stages, more to come...
Great tool for surveyors, it allows you to create, save and export projects based on the calculation and management of the coordinates of points.
Help & support, Tutorial: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.616801621782123.1073741828.548972571898362&type=3
What allows you to do is :
- Create and save projects
- Have maximum flexibility in the creation of points ( each of them will be named as you want)
- Calculate and write neatly coordinates
- Create a scale drawing giving all the points created
- Calculate sides, area, perimeter, angles and azimut of a triangle (the users just select three created points)
- Modify or remove points data when you want
- Use grad, deg, d°m's" or rad as angle measure for the calculation of coordinates
- * Export coordinate data in a text file
- * Export coordinate data in a text file to be used in Excel, which will bring back all in a neat table ( opening the txt file from Excel to set as the delimiter semicolon and set the correct decimal separators and thousands )
- Export the drawing with the points created
* Internet connection is not anymore required when exporting (from 2.0 version).
Un saluto alla commissione per gli esami di Stato 2013/2014 della classe 5^D dell'istituto Canova da parte del developer di questa applicazione, Andrea Barcaro.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/appsurveyorplus/timeline
Survey-It allows for simple land measurement and area measuring. Please keep in mind that the accuracy of this tool is only good as the GPS on your device.
With the pricing calculation feature, make a quick cost estimate for quoting jobs.
Use user-provided offline maps when not in mobile internet range.
Survey-It is perfect for estimating landscaping jobs and outdoor construction jobs like fencing. Great for private mowers and fence builders.
With added KML and CSV exports, you can use your measurements with other apps (Google Earth, Sketchup, etc...).
With the enhanced version 2 of Google maps, you can tilt and rotate your maps while working.
- Export to CSV and KML (DXF coming soon).
- Measure Land by walking off the location, or plotting on the map.
- Press to locate on the map
- Remember/Overlay previous measurements
- Save your maps as images
- Save your overlays for later
- Send and share your maps with friends
- Supports multiple units for calculation and conversion (please email us if we missed one you need)
Feel free to email us with questions or feature requests.
In addition, it also has functions to calculate the survey done for the polygon, and the coordinates of all measured points.
Made with all my motivation, passion, and heart, that's all you use them and enjoy.
Thank you very much!
To start a measurement; wait until the GPS reciever is ready and then press start. If the positioning is a litle shaky in the begin, press restart as soon as it has stabilized.
Feature requests are welcome.
This app is used when leveling.
If you use this app, you need not have a level book.
If you are civil engineer, it is necessary.
Do you want to know ground height? This app will solve it.
- Display GH(Ground Height)
civil, leveling, survey, surveying , ground, earth, calculator, baby, beast,FS,BS,GH,IH,수준측량,측량,레벨측량,광파기,level,
(Remember when surveying that your accuracy is only as good as your GPS chip)
It provides GPS location and altitude, as well as elevation angle, horizon tilt angle, and azimuth angle.
'Surveyor Tools Free' includes three screens: the main screen and two different compass screens. One is a simple compass that is like a traditional compass with a moving needle. The other compass is more modern and displays a number of useful datums. These include azimuth angle with bearing and magnetic field strength, as well as the magnetic field data accuracy.
'Surveyor Tools Free' displays the following information on the main screen:
-GPS latitude and longitude,
-GPS (corrected - see below) altitude,
-accuracy of the altitude,
-azimuth angle and bearing,
-horizon tilt angle,
-location of Sun, Moon, and Sun's shadow displayed on the screen with appropriate symbols,
-current local time, weekday, and date,
-vertical and horizontal 'crosshairs' centered on the field center,
-picture button to take and save a picture of the current view,
-direction type (magnetic or astronomical),
-sliding 'drawer' menu.
All the angles displayed on the screen are in degrees units. The artificial horizon is shown as a bright green line. It tilts and moves vertically to compensate for camera rotations.
The 'CAL' button on the main screen is the calibration button. If you have not yet calibrated 'Surveyor Tools Free', the button will appear green. To calibrate 'Surveyor Tools Free' first select the object you want to calibrate with on the settings screen (Moon, Sun, Sun's shadow). Be careful when pointing at the Sun; use the Sun to calibrate only when it is cloudy and you can still see the Sun through the clouds.
Next, point the camera at the object and make sure it is centered on the gray cross in the center of the screen. Then press the 'CAL' button. The button will change color to yellow, indicating you have calibrated the 'Surveyor Tools Free'. The calibration will be remembered when you close the app. You can calibrate again as often as you wish. Only the most recent calibration is used.
Once you have calibrated the 'Surveyor Tools Free', the 'Direction type' will change from 'magnetic' to 'astronomical'. Prior to calibration the compasses give magnetic directions; after calibration they give astronomical (or true) directions.
The calibration performed by the 'CAL' button corrects for the difference between directions to the magnetic and true north as well as offsets between the center of the display and the measured azimuth and elevation angle values.
When the GPS coordinates cannot be determined, 'Surveyor Tools Free' uses the last saved coordinates to perform the calculations to display the Sun, Moon, and Sun's shadow.
The reported altitude is corrected to the EGM96 geoid. This provides absolute accuracy in altitude just under one meter. Location data are automatically saved when the app is exited.
A 'settings' screen provides options to choose the altitude units (meters or feet) and the object for calibration.
When you take a picture of the current view, the image is named according to the date and time according to the following format: 'yyMMddHHmmss.png'. The location of the file is briefly shown when it is saved. You might experience a 2 or 3 second delay between the time the picture is taken and when it is saved. You can access the saved files by connecting your Android device to a computer via a USB cable.
Applications of 'Surveyor Tools Free' include geocaching, hiking, prospecting, emergencies, accident reports, real estate, surveying, observational astronomy, and archaeology.
This app is ad supported.
SurveyorDroid also has the following features:
-Level books can be saved and sent via email as an excel file for review or accessed from a computer.
-Latitude and Longitude can be recorded for each reading.
-Data validation e.g. a backsight can't be entered until a foresight is first entered.
-Table view of rise/fall and reduced level, simply orientate your device to landscape. Details can also be entered in this view.
-Misclosure for closed loop levelling.
This application requires the following permissions:
-File storage in order to save and open stored level books.
-Precise GPS location to record Latitude and Longitude (turn GPS off if this is not required).
-Internet access to send level books.
-Two Peg Test
Please contact if there are any features you would like to see added.
There is a link to the WCCS website to get current vertical controls in the state of WA. The app can also compute basic land surveying calculations. In the future we intend to add much more functionality whenever we can. The app is tested against some devices for bugs.
Please report any bugs you may encounter to the developer of this app directly by visiting the website www.asmarainnovations.com
We hope people would find this app useful. Thank you for downloading this app and we hope you will continue to use our other apps that are going to be in the market soon.
Please enter angles in decimal degrees.
Feature graphic image by Norio. All rights of involved parties reserved.
Great for map readers as it allows you to view the compass directly on top of a map through the phone’s camera.
Survey Compass AR has three modes:
- "Ruler mode" shows North, South, East, and West, as well as orientation markings directly on the camera view
- "Grid mode" shows a grid overlaid on the camera view with orientation and elevation markings
- "Classic mode" shows a 3D classic compass
Note that this app relies on the magnetometer of your mobile device so accuracy may vary. Also, please check that your device isn’t being affected by a magnetic field. There is advice on calibrating your device within the app.
This app is supported by adverts, which is why it requires the “INTERNET” and “ACCESS NETWORK STATE” permissions.
At the same time, through this application, you can buy my other application through PayPal! For more information, do not hesitate to download it!
How to read the area?
1. Move to your start position and press “Start point” button. You should see a marker on the map with your current position.
2. Proceed to your next location and press “Next point” button. Another marker should be placed on the map, which illustrates your second position.
3. Insert as many markers as you need.
4. Press “Get area” button to have the area calculation result under the button with a red polygon that marks it on the map.
1. You can move markers using your finger to adjust them to a specific position.
2. You can tap on each marker to see the details.
3. You can remove each marker in marker details window.
"GPS Area Measure" is an excellent application for the calculation of the area on the map. App gives the highly accurate area, distance, angle and volume information.
Easy and fast insertion point can coordinate with the very delicate.
GPS Area Measure is used for:
- Map Measure
- Outdoor Measure
- Road repairing
- Range finder
- Distance measure
- Seal coating
- Jog tracking
- Field and pasture area measure
- Garden and farm work and planning
- Agricultural measure
- Solar panel installation
- Roof area estimation
- Trip planning
- Support for 50 languages
- GPS Tracking support
- Distance, Angle and Area Modes
- Metric and Imperial units
- Distance between points
- Angle between lines
- Area calculation
- Address information
- Volume calculation
- Direction info for lines (N/NNE/NE/ENE/E/ESE/SE/SSE/S/SSW/SW/WSW/W/WNW/NW/NNW)
- GPS coordinates for selected point
- Manage saved KML files (Open, Save and Share)
- Export KML file format to Google Earth and Google Maps
- Terrain and Satellite Views
- Delete last point or all points