- ZOOK은 비영리 목적으로 사용하는 개인이라면 누구나 무료로 사용 할 수 있는 원격제어 서비스입니다.
- ZOOK은 사용하기 정말 쉽도록 개발되었습니다.
- XP는 기본! Windows 7, VISTA, 2008, 2003, 2000 환경에서도 잘 동작합니다.
- 공유기(사설IP)/ 윈도우 방화벽 환경에서도 별도 셋팅없이 원격제어가 가능 합니다.(방화벽 환경은 최소한 아웃바운드 패킷이 허용된 환경이어야 가능합니다.)
- 회원가입 및 로그인 할 필요 없이 바로 사용 하실 수 있습니다.
- 외워지지 않는 IP는 이제 끝! 외우기 쉬운 전화번호 형태로 쉽게 접속할 수 있습니다.
- 원격제어 기능은 최적의 압축 알고리즘을 적용하여 적은 네트워크 점유율을 차지하며 안정적으로 동작 되도록 개발 되었습니다.
- 드라이버 미러링 기술을 이용하여 빠른 화면전송과 빠른 화면표시가 될 수 있도록 개발하였습니다.
- 기존 원격 제어프로그램을 유료 결제 하여 사용하시는 분
- 집 또는 외부의 내 컴퓨터를 사용하기 위해 메신저를 로그온 하고 왔는데 원격제어 수락 해줄 사람이 없는 분
- 세계 어디든 인터넷이 연결된 곳에서 내 PC를 사용하고 싶은 분
- 외부에서 집PC로 인터넷뱅킹을 해야 하시는 분
- 근무지를 자주 옮겨 다니시는 분
- 기존에 사용하던 원격제어 프로그램이 답답하신 분
- 컴맹인 부모님이나 친구분들을 두셔서 전화로 도와주기엔 한 숨 나오시는 분
- 접속뷰어는 PC버전과 모바일 버전 모두 국가 및 대상, 버전에 관계없이 누구나 무료로 사용이 가능합니다.
- 접속대기(Agent)는 비영리 목적으로 사용하는 개인 사용자에게 무료로 제공됩니다.
(기업, 관공서, 영리기관 등에서 접속대기 에이전트 프로그램 설치하고자 할 때에는 반드시 구매하셔야 합니다.)
1. Android폰에 ZOOKViewer 설치해 주세요.
2. 컴퓨터에 ZOOK Agent를 설치해 주세요.(www.zook.co.kr 에서 다운로드, 비영리 목적으로 사용하는 개인 사용자에게 무료로 제공)
3. ZOOK Agent를 실행 후 접속 번호와 암호 설정 후 "접속 대기 하기" 버튼을 눌러주세요.(접속 번호와 암호는 사용자의 임의로 정하시면 됩니다. "014-****-**** 8자리/암호는 4자리 이상)
4. Android폰에서 ZOOKViewer 실행 후, 접속번호와 암호 입력 후 “로그인”버튼을 눌러주세요.
This software allows the following interaction with your LinkStation or TeraStation:
- Set up WebAccess directly from your smartphone, without computers.
- Display error and information messages
- Change your LinkStation or TeraStation's IP address remotely.
- Access Settings
The following LinkStation series are supported with firmware version 1.00 or later.
- LS200 Series
- LS400 Series
The following LinkStation series are supported with firmware version 1.26 or later (version 1.34 or later is recommended).
- LS-AVL Series
- LS-CHL Series
- LS-QVL Series
- LS-SL Series
- LS-VL Series
- LS-WSXL Series
- LS-WVL Series
- LS-WXL Series
- LS-XHL Series
- LS-XL Series
The following TeraStation series are supported with firmware version 1.00 or later.
- TS-6VHL Series
- TS-8VHL Series
- TS-QVHL Series
- TS-RVHL Series
- TS-WVHL Series
- TS3000 Series
- TS4000 Series
- TS5000 Series
- TS-2RZ Series
The following TeraStation series are supported with firmware version 1.32 or later.
- TS-RXL Series
- TS-WXL Series
- TS-XEL Series
- TS-XHL Series
- TS-XL Series
Note: HTC devices are not supported.
This application has been tested using Windows8 Explorer (should also work with Windows7 but it will not work on WindowsXP) and WebDAV client bitkinex. You can download it from http://www.bitkinex.com/
Special thanks to: Beatriz Vera, Peter Ulrich, Gabor Fodor, Manuela Merino García and Anna Rainieri.
You can find a lock setting to specify how the device should be kept awake while server is running. There are three modes available:
New locks used
*SCREEN_DIM_WAKE_LOCK : Existing mode. Screen is on so energy consumption is higher. Use this mode if connections is dropped.
*WIFI_MODE_FULL : New mode. Screen is off so device will use less energy while server is running but data connection can be dropped. It is not recommended to use this mode.
*WIFI_MODE_FULL_HIGH_PERF: New mode only available on Android >= 3.1. Screen is off so energy consumption should be less than in the first mode. This mode is recommended to save energy but you might find problems so you might to select default lock mode.
How to connect with WebDAV server using USB cable:
This can useful when you have USB cable and no network available.
1) On your phone go to Settings->Applications->Development and set option "USB debugging".
2) Connect your phone to your PC using USB cable.
3) Start adb server. On your PC run command "adb start-server".
adb is a program that you can find on android sdk. Usually you will find it on android-sdk\platform-tools\adb.
4) Forward needed ports from your PC to your phone. On your PC run command "adb forward tcp:8080 tcp:8080"
With this, any connection in your pc to 127.0.0.1:8080 will be forwarded to your phone in port 8080.
5) Run WebDAV server in your phone, open settings and in "Network interfaces" select "Loopback (127.0.0.1)"
6) Start WebDAV server.
7) In your PC connect your WebDAV client to http://127.0.0.1:8080 (port might be different, it depends on your WebDAV Server configuration).
Network permission to enable server to open network communication with WebDAV clients.
Enables WebDAV server write received files from WebDAV clients on sdcard.
Keeps phone wake only while server is running. If phone is not wake WebDAV server can not be accessed.
Problems with big files:
If you have problems handling big files it might be due to a limitation in Windows webdav client. You can try the following to increase the size of files that Windows webdav client is able to manage:
1) You have to turn on BasicAuth via regedit to allow accessing the App's server by username and password.
2) You have to change Window's limit to file size when using the integrated WebDAV client.
3) Restart windows.
This allows file sizes up to 4 Gigabytes handled by the client.
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
SD-Booster speeds up your external and internal SD-Card(s) and SD-Memory up to 40 times! Enjoy a new feeling of speed on your Android smartphone anytime and everywhere you are.
Starting apps, listing to your favorite music or just swapping data with your PC ? Whatever you do, the SD-Booster improve your phone speed!
SD-Booster needs root permission to run, otherwise SD-Booster can't do anything!
SD-Booster is the only app which supports each card separately!
-MMC detection framework to support any SD-Card and SD-Memory
-Speedup every external and internal SD-Memory
-Configure each SD-Card/SD-Memory separately (New!)
-Set on system start (boot) feature
-Device monitoring (New!)
-Notification system (New!)
-Color based suggestion terms of current cache size
-Multi-Language support (New!)
PLEASE don't move SD-Booster to your SD-Card, otherwise SD-Booster doesn't work on boot!
New permission read/write SD-Card will be used for the upcoming speedtest (version 2.1).
New permission ACCESS_SUPERUSER is used by SuperSU
SD-Booster is now released under the GPL! Sources can be found on Github.
If you like to work on with me or just want to take a look it's possible now. :-)
Supported languages (so far): EN,DE,ES,FR,SK,SI,PL,IT,HU,CZ,CN,SR,ID,CR
If you missing your language and want to do a translation, please send me an e-mail.
Icons and logo by Jozef Kruszynski (Doktaphex/XDA)
Khairul Agasta (ID)
Gojko Pavasovic/rakijaman (SR/XDA)
Andres Valverde/zeratos (ES/XDA)
Daniel Mehrmann (DE)
Daniel Mehrmann (EN)
Ads help support our development. Upgrade to the Full Version for an ad-free experience + many more features.
“Fantastic tool for those of you who want to have a remote control for their computer for watching TV, or maybe for listening to music.” – Gizmodo
• Easy server and app setup, that just works.
• Automatic server detection to easily find servers on your network.
• Server password protection and encryption for added security.
• Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
• Wake On LAN to easily start your server.
• Includes light and dark color themes.
• Server is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• Control other devices including Raspberry Pi and Arduino Yún.
• 18 free remotes
Full Version Features
• 90+ remotes
• Custom Remotes
• Widgets & Quick Actions
• Voice commands
• Custom remotes
• IR actions
• NFC actions
• Android Wear (Quick Actions, Voice & Mouse)
• No ads
Mouse, Keyboard, Screen, Volume, and more.
Spotify, iTunes, Google Music, Winamp, etc.
VLC, BSPlayer, Windows Media Player, PotPlayer, etc.
Kodi (XBMC), Plex, Windows Media Center, Boxee, etc.
YouTube, Netflix, Hulu
PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Presentation
Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera
Power, Monitor, Files, Task Manager, Commands, etc.
Note that some remotes are not available for all operating systems.
• read phone status and identity: for auto-pause.
• control NFC: for NFC actions.
• full network access: for server connection.
• view network connections: for server connection.
• view Wi-Fi connections: for server connection.
• pair with Bluetooth devices: for server connection.
• control vibration: for optional haptic feedback.
• prevent phone from sleeping: for optional wake-lock.
• transmit infrared: for IR remote control.
• install shortcuts: for launcher shortcuts.
!!! REQUIRES ROOT !!!
Various Nexus and "stock Android" devices do not automatically "mount" mass storage devices (such as USB sticks). StickMount has been made to solve this problem, and give you access to the files on your USB connected storage from all your apps.
StickMount is known to work on many devices, but is built *only* with *Nexus* devices in mind.
Once StickMount is installed and you connect a USB stick with a "USB host / OTG cable", the device will show you a popup if you want to open StickMount. It is advised to tell the device that you want to do this by default.
If you have just installed StickMount and you already had a USB stick connected, you must manually launch the program, or disconnect/reconnect the USB stick for StickMount to start working.
Mass storage devices are mounted to "/sdcard/usbStorage/xxxx/".
----- (Pro) Kill apps preventing unmount -----
Sometimes an app has a file in use located on the USB device, and won't let go of it. This can prevent StickMount from unmounting the USB device. It will seem like the device stays connected (this is harmless). StickMount Pro provides an option that attempts to kill (terminate) all the apps that are preventing the unmount from succeeding.
----- (Pro) Media scan -----
StickMount Pro supports triggering the media scanner on each (un)mount action. This will automatically make the files on your USB device available in apps like Gallery and Music. Please note that the media scanner is not a visible process on all Android devices - it might actually work silently in the background without any visual cues. It may take a minute for your files to show up, so don't panic if they don't show immediately.
Even if you have this option enabled, you can prevent folders from being scanned by placing an empty file called ".nomedia" in that folder. If you put it in the root of the USB device, the entire device will not be scanned.
----- (Pro) Mount as partition label -----
Instead of using the block device name for the partition, use the partition label as mount name, falling back to uuid or block device name if the label is unavailable.
----- (Pro) Create symbolic links -----
Create symbolic links in /mnt and /storage to the actual mounts in /sdcard/usbStorage/
----- Filesystem support -----
The filesystems supported depends on your device firmware. On most devices, at least vfat/fat/fat32 and ext2/3/4 are supported. On the latest Android versions, ntfs is also supported in read-only mode. Some devices also support exfat out the box, but most do not.
StickMount can utilize the "ntfs-3g" and "mount.exfat-fuse" binaries to add support for ntfs (untested) and exfat, but these are not included. If you place the "ntfs-3g" or "mount.exfat-fuse" files in the root of your internal storage ( /sdcard ), StickMount will automatically use them.
You can find the needed files here:
----- Troubleshooting -----
For some users, the app appears not to work, while in fact it is the device itself or the cable not working. One OTG cable is not the other OTG cable. If you have a USB stick with a light on it, it should light up when you connect it to the Galaxy Nexus using your OTG cable. If it does not, either your cable or your Nexus is faulty. 99 out of 100 times it is going to be your cable. That the cable works fine with another device does not mean anything! Cables known to work on a one devices may not work on another device.
SD card unmounting: If your SD card unmounts when unmounting a USB device, you have a bug in your kernel. This is *not* a bug in StickMount !
To use "StationRadar", your Android device should be connected to the same network as your AirStation.
- Find your AirStation
- Access Settings and manage your AirStation
- Check AirStation's status
Compatible Products (as of 19 Fev, 2015):
- WZR-1166DHP (*)
- WZR-1750DHP (*)
* Update the firmware to version 2.08 or later before using this app.
- This software is not compatible with most HTC devices because they don't accept broadcast or multicast packets.
RemoteView is a service from Rsupport that lets you remotely control computers located either at home, at the office, or anywhere else as long as there is live Internet connection. All you have to do is this: (1) Install an agent on a computer you want to access remotely; (2) Install a RemoteView App on your smartphone or a tablet. Voila! You’re ready to start! You can use all the resource-heavy applications that usually require a full-on computer, from the convenience of a smartphone or a tablet by using RemoteView. That’s it!
- Faster remote control speed and connection stability delivered by the patented VRVD technology.
- Works under multiple network environments: Dynamic IP; DHCP, Private IP, Private and corporate firewalls.
- Improved security measures: Two-tier secured log-in process; ASE 256bit Encryption; SSL Security.
- Ease of Use: Assume control over a remote mouse and keyboard from mobile devices; Multi Touch, Scroll and Zoom are all supported.
- Language Input: Any language input method available on the remote computer will be supported.
- Common UX: You can use RemoteView from an iOS device as well as the Android OS device seamlessly.
- Virtual Environments Supported: Hyper-V; VMware; Virtual PC; Citrix Xen -- All supported.
- Other Notable Features: Multi Monitor Support; Screen Lock Out; Remote Power On/Off Via Intel vPro Chipset.
[Rview Application Areas]
- When you want to recreate an office IT work environment.
- When you want to work at your office PC from home.
- When you want to access your files located at home from your office
- When you want to save files onto your PC from different places as you are on the move.
- When you have to have immediate access into your servers located inside a secure and hard to access places like the IDC.
- When you have a “One-to-Many” asset management needs.
- Agent Installation Process
1. Go to rview.com from the computer you want to remote into.
2. Click on the Sign Up button and fill out the application form.
3. You have to complete your sign-up process by responding to a confirmation email sent to the email address you used in the sign-up process.
4. Log into your account at rview.com
5. While seated at the computer you wish to remote control, click on the Agent Installation button.
6. A download dialogue box should appear. Agree, download, launch the installation .exe and follow the instructions. The entire process should take less than 10 minutes to complete.
- Remote Control a Computer from a smart device
1. Go to the Android Marketplace and download the RemoteView App..
2. Launch the app and log into your account using your account ID and PW.
3. Click the remote computer you wish to control.
4. Initiate the remote control session using the ID and PW you assigned to the remote computer.
5. Wait for the connection to be established and start using RemoteView.
RemoteView homepage: http://www.rview.com
Contact US: https://www.rview.com/Service/ContactUs
Online inquiry: https://www.rview.com/Service/Inquiry
RSUPPORT homepage: http://rsupport.com
View and play movies, music, and photos stored on the MiniStation Air from your phone, tablet, or other portable device.
You can play music in the background while using other apps.
You can create a slideshow from your photos.
You can save photos from your Android device to the MiniStation Air.
You can transfer photos from the MiniStation Air to your Android device.
Includes Wi-Fi passthrough, so your portable device can still browse the Internet while connected to the MiniStation Air.
Compatible Video Formats
3GPP, MPEG-4, MPEG-TS (AAC audio only, not seekable, Android 3.0+), WebM, Matroska(Android 4.0+)
Compatible Image Formats
JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, WebP (Android 4.0+)
Compatible Music Formats
Compatible Document Formats
3GPP, MPEG-4, ADTS raw AAC (decode in Android 3.1+, encode in Android 4.0+, ADIF not supported) MPEG-TS (not seekable Android 3.0+), FLAC only (Android 3.1+), MP3, Type 0 and 1, RTTTL/RTX, OTA, iMelody、Ogg, Matroska(Android 4.0+)
Android 2.3 or later
인터넷이 되는 환경이라면 어디서든지 언제라도 오렌지리모트 Agent가 설치된 컴퓨터를 쉽고 안전하며, 빠르게 모바일을 통해 원격으로 제어를 할 수 있습니다.
먼거리에 있는 집 PC 또는 사무실 PC 에 오렌지리모트 에이젼트를 설치 후 인터넷을 통해 언제 어디서든 현재 사용하는 PC 및
스마트 폰 / 테블릿 PC 를 통해 원격으로 접속하여 안전하고 빠르게 실시간으로 컨트롤 하는 솔루션 입니다.
① 오렌지리모트 에이젼트 : 원격으로 제어를 당하는 PC 에 설치하는 프로그램 입니다.
② 오렌지리모트 리모콘 : 원격으로 제어를 하고자 하는 PC 및 스마트폰 / 테블릿 PC 에 설치하는 프로그램 입니다.
집에 있는 PC를 사무실 PC에서 원격으로 제어 및 조정할때
1단계 : 집에 있는 PC에 오렌지리모트 Agent 를 설치합니다.
1-1 : 오렌지리모트 Agent 를 다운로드 합니다.
1-2 : 고객님께서 사용하실 아이디 및 패스워드를 설정합니다.
1-3 : 발급받으신 라이선스 16자리를 입력 합니다.
2단계 : 사무실 PC 에 오렌지리모트 리모콘을 설치합니다.
2-1 : 오렌지리모트 리모콘을 다운로드 합니다.
2-2 : 원격을 당하는 집 PC 에 설정하신 아이디 및 패스워드를 입력하여 접속 합니다.
2-3 : 원격으로 집 PC를 사무실 PC 에서 사용을 합니다.
▶오렌지리모트 모바일 컨트롤러는 컴퓨터를 원격으로 제어할 수 있는 프로그램 입니다.
▶ XP는 기본! Windows 7,8, VISTA, 2008, 2003, 2000 환경에서도 잘 동작합니다.
▶ 유동IP, 공유기(사설IP)/ 윈도우 방화벽 환경에서도 별도 셋팅없이 원격제어가 가능 합니다.
(방화벽 환경은 최소한 아웃바운드 패킷이 허용된 환경이어야 합니다.)
▶ 회원가입과 로그인 이 필요 없으며, 지정하신 아이디 및 비밀번호를 통해 원격제어가 가능합니다.
▶ 원격제어 기술은 최적의 압축 알고리즘을 적용하여 적은 네트워크 점유율을 차지하여 안정적으로 동작합니다.
▶ 드라이버 미러링 기술을 이용하여 빠른 화면전송과 빠른 화면표시가 가능합니다.
▶ 멀티 모니터, 원격으로 컴퓨터의 시스템 종료가 가능합니다.
▶ 손가락으로 화면을 확대 및 클릭, 스크롤 가능 및 잠금 기능이 가능합니다.
▶ 가정과 사무실 컴퓨터에 실시간 멀티로 업무 및 컴퓨터를 활용을 해야 하실 분
▶ 외부에서 가정 컴퓨터로 인터넷뱅킹을 해야 하시는 분
▶ 가정에서 사무실 컴퓨터로 접근해 업무를 수행해야 하실 분
▶영업직과 같이 이동이 찾아 외부에서 사무실 컴퓨터롤 접속해 업무를 수행해야 하실 분
▶가정 또는 사무실의 컴퓨터를 사용을 좀 더 용의하고 장소, 시간제약을 보다 폭 넓게 하고 싶으신 분
오렌지리모트 홈페이지 : www.portablemarket.co.kr
The Salient Eye home security alarm system app now has the option of remote control!!!
With "SalientEye Remote Control" app you can start and stop the Salient Eye without touching the camera device it runs on. The Salient Eye app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mantishrimp.salienteye
Just install Salient Eye Remote Control, login to your salient eye user and that's it - You can control any salient eye app connected to your user.
You can leave a device with Salient Eye security system installed at the position you want, connected to charger and no longer touch it. Then Just start/stop the alarm via "SalientEye Remote Control" from your primary device.
1) Push notifications on motion detection events.
2) Start/Stop Salient Eye on the other device
3) Get Current picture from Salient Eye on the other device
4) Connect as many remotes and as many salient eye devices as you wish.
* Note: Some of the features may require payment. This is how we can support and improve our services. If you like and use Salient Eye, please buy subscription, we try to keep it affordable.