Great tool to rganize thoughts and activities for emacs aficionados Org-mode is a superb emacs-mode to organize notes and plan activities. MobileOrg brings that to android and works great with only two issues: internal links cannot be followed and synchronizing directly with a laptop/desktop mount is problematic, but this is an android problem (MTPs does often not correctly reflect the internal file state to the outside mount-point) and mobileorg cannot do much about that.
Very useful, simple, intuitive Great app. However it's service needlessly runs in the background even though sync is turned off (in short on memory on this device).
Great idea, change rating Please changed the rating so people with parental controls can find it
Dropbox not getting configured I am trying to use Dropbox, but after Dropbox authentication it takes me back to options page(where you can radio select wabdev, dropbox, ssh, sd card, etc). And, then it I can not go to next page, pressing arrow and trying to slide does nothing.
bring org with you Syncing orgmode to my phone via dropbox finally makes it a viable planner for me. I didn't have much luck setting up a webdav folder, but Dropbox integration is very easy.
Doesn't work It doesn't sync with my dropbox. Doesn't seem to do anything really. Samsung S6
Changes for 0.9.13:
- Fix a bug where you couldn't capture from the share menu (#400)
- Implement capture from Google Now
Changes for 0.9.11 & 0.9.12:
- Fixes an issue related to capture dialog generating a crash
- Fixes an issue related to Dropbox sign-on causing crashes.
Changes for 0.9.10:
- Support for BUSY/AVAILABLE
- Clean up Settings activity
- Wifi only settings for sync
- Add timestamp setting
- Clickable todo items in outlines
- Bug Fixes and other smaller things