** If Emacs segfaults try changing font size. This is going to be fixed. **
** If you have troubles pressing keys like Ctrl-Space install Hacker's Keyboard **
Runs on modified version of Terminal Emulator - requires hardware keyboard and a rather big display.
Includes Busybox and eshell. SSH (for TRAMP) and git are planned.
Source code: https://github.com/zielmicha/emacs-android
Alternative to vim or emacs over the terminal. Works great as text editor, notepad or HTML editor. Install and start programming now.
PRO version available! Right now it's more of a donationware. Support touchqode by buying the paid version - search market for "touchqode pro". More info: http://goo.gl/00A1E
Tip of the day: if you need more symbols ($, #, |, @, %) press ALT+Tab on the keyboard to access symbol keyboard
We are sorry about the troubles with our license. We do not intent to, neither want to acquire the ownership of your work. We have updated the license according to feedback. Please talk directly to me about your concerns with the license at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You need Locale or Tasker and Timesheet 2.0.1 or above!
★★ Features ★★
Following Actions are currently available:
- Start working for specific project
- Stop working
- Start break
- Stop break
with this notifier, choose this plugin from the Tasker plugin category, enter the title and content
and you will be notified when the task runs,
for advanced uses, you can choose upto 3 tasks, that can be executed from the notification menu,
unfortunately for MN2 users, it is not currently available to run tasks
the code for the app is available here below, please feel free to suggest changes
INSTRUCTIONS: Inside Tasker, go to the Preferences menu, and under the Misc tab, make sure "Allow External Access" is enabled.
Tasker must already be installed before installing this app.
Sony Liveconnect and Smartwatch/Smartwatch 2 must be installed on the device before use ( obviously ! )
If you like my work, please buy my donate app
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
It will let you run Cloudpipes pipes on specific conditions from Tasker.
This app requires both Tasker AND Cloudpipes to be installed.
With this plugin you can select some conditions in Tasker, when triggered, can run a pipe in Cloudpipes. This can be a very powerful was to transfer your files.
NOTE: The plugin requires version 0.6.37+ of OpenVPN for Android.
See https://ffrogappsopenvpntaskerplugin.uservoice.com/ for more information.
AutoLocation is a Tasker plugin that lets you know when you're walking, in a vehicle, cycling, standing still or tilting the device, or when you're in a certain geographical area or spot and react to that information any way you like!
Geofencing is a new powerful location algorithm provided by Google that lets you track your location with higher accuracy and lower power consumption than ever before.
The new Android Fuse Location Provider uses all your device's location sensors to give you the best location updates possible. No longer rely on just "Net" or "GPS" like in Tasker. You can even not use any battery at all and only get location updates when other apps request them!
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoLocation is only usable as a plugin in Tasker. Please don't rate it negatively because of this.)
To use AutoLocation you must unlock the app. You have 2 options:
- Try app for free for 7 days, available in-app
- Buy AutoLocation unlock key: http://goo.gl/ENxuc
If you don't unlock the app in either of these ways, the AutoLocation Tasker conditions will never be matched.
Please contact me by email if anything is wrong and I'll respond to you promptly and try to fix it as soon as I can. Thank you.
- Change your settings or do any Tasker action based on your current activity
- Activities include walking, in a vehicle, cycling, standing still or tilting the device
- Advanced matching options like level of confidence of an activity and ignoring certain activities while doing others (like ignoring phone tilting while walking)
- You have access to these Tasker variables in the Entry Task (and only in the Entry Task) of an "AutoLocation Activities" condition:
- %alactivity (IN_VEHICLE = 0; ON_BICYCLE = 1;ON_FOOT = 2; STILL = 3; UNKNOWN = 4; TILTING = 5;)
- %alactivitydesc (description for the above code)
- %alactivityconf (confidence level that the detected activity is correct; from 0 to 100)
- You can activate or deactivate the Activity Monitor at any time with a Tasker plugin action
- Change your settings in Tasker based on your physical location
- Please leave Wifi on when using Geofences. Users have reported that these don't work well when Wifi is off.
- Geofencing is a new powerful algorithm provided by Google that is more battery efficient and more accurate than Tasker's built in location condition. Take a look at this video presentaion to see how it compares to the regular tracking methods Tasker uses: http://goo.gl/Pf1bj
- Add as many as 100 Geofences to always keep track of your whereabouts
- If you find you are being reported to enter and exit a Geofence several times in a row try making the Geofence circle a bit bigger
- Long-touch the map while adding a Geofence to switch between views (normal, sattelite or hybrid)
Fuse Location Monitor:
- Get your location using high-accuracy, better battery life or using no battery at all!
- Variables available on the Location condition's entry task:
IMPORTANT: You can enable/disable/toggle these monitors from inside Tasker itself with the "AutoLocation Activities" and "AutoLocation Geofences" plugin actions
- If you like to jog on saturdays, start music player when the walking activity is detected on a saturday morning
- Start navigation app if the "in vehicle" activity is detected right after you left the "Home" geofence
- Make phone silent if you're in the "Work" geofence and are in the "Still" activity
- Send an AutoRemote Notification to your wife when you enter the "Market" geofence, asking her if she needs anything
- And many many more!Your limit is your imagination!
* When Tasker provide this feature, this app will be of no use. :)
* In here, I wll call an app created by exporting Tasker's task/project as Takser kids app
- How does it work?
Takser and its plugin exchange some data each other. If you add a plugin action in your task, then it means some data(Android call it bundle) are stored in Tasker's task (source) file. If you create a Tasker kid "As App", then those plugin data are also included in your kids app.
This plugin zips your files and then converts into Base64(just think it as readable texts) format. Those binary-to-text data are stored in this plugin's bundle(data). When you run this plugin action, it takes those bundles from Tasker or your kids app. Finally this plugin reversely converts into binary and unzips it.
- Where do the files go?
For example, if you insert your *local* click.mp3 file into your kids app, then an end-user of your kids app will have it in **(sdcard)/Tasker/factory/your.apps.package.name/** folder with its same name. So when taskering for Kids app, you have to enter its path like above.
- Two big limitation
1. In Tasker, **1 plugin action** couldn't have more than **50k bytes** bundle (from my trial-n-error results). If you add a file/folder having greater than ~50k, Tasker says "Plugin Data Too Large error".
2. I tried various file sizes and finally got results that max. size a Tasker project can have is about **420k bytes** totally. Sorry :(
Above limitation is from Android OS(Binder Transaction limit) and partially Taskers itself(With 1M file, I could import the project and run it successfully, but on exporting it As App, Tasker failed silently.)
- My resoultion is here.
1. If your kids app is to have only one file/folder having smaller than ~50k, you can add it using "Plugin Action" in Tasker. So try to add file/folder using it if you are doubt. If greater than ~50k, this app will notify of it. As a success, you can have only one Plugin Action. It's simple.
** Why ~50k not 50k? This 50k limit is about a bundle, not original file. Bundle is of zip-n-base64-ed form. so two sizes are not same. If file is a compressed format like mp3, jpg, then bundle size is generally a little greater than original file size.
2. If your files' size is greather than ~50k, you have to run this app on Android launcher, not on Tasker. Then it creates Tasker **project** XML file into your local **(sdcard)/Tasker/projects/package.name/filename.prj.xml**. Import it in Tasker and use created task. You may have many divided plugin actions and tasks in this project. Its for getting over Android and Tasker's limitation.
If you run the task named as "package.filename", then the others will be sequentiall called automatically. This app will internally check files' existence. If not there, it will create files. It in there already, it just passes.
- Sample Task
If you run it on Launcer, it provides an additional sample task. It's ony for example.
Please remember that you don't have to call first task(named as "packname.filename") everytime your kids app runs. File existence checking etc are not necessary except first run of app. Sample task may be helpful.
- (Error: Task doesn't exist)
After importing created Tasker project file, if you run task first, you might see "Task doesn't exist" error. Because imported tasks are not stored in Tasker DB yet, you have to exit and re-enter Tasker.
- Banner Ads
This app has a banner ads. But the end-users of your Tasker kids app are not exposed to ads, they can't see any laucherable activity.
* Download DropSpace here: http://goo.gl/ZOcPf
This is a plugin for Tasker that works with DropSpace.
It fires up the synchronization of DropSpace just like its widget button does.
It has no configurable settings(at least for now :-) ).
IMPORTANT: You must have both Tasker (or Locale) and Remote Notifier installed for this to work. Both are available from the Android Market.
There are quite a few differences with the built-in caller feature of Locale:
- the ability to trigger the condition AFTER a phone-call ended, while the built-in always trigger at the START of the call.
- ability to monitor incoming AND outgoing calls
- ability to monitor contact-groups
Future releases will add many more unique features!
The Active App Plugin for Locale & Tasker lets you choose settings on your phone based on the state of a chosen app. You can select to make the condition true if a specific app is in the foreground (active) or NOT in the foreground (inactive).
If you find a bug, please email me at email@example.com, and let me know. If your email leads to the discovery of a real bug, I'll refund your purchase price.
This is a plug-in for Locale & Tasker - if you don't have either of those apps installed, this plug-in will do you no good. If you don't know what Locale or Tasker is, you don't need this plug-in.
You can set your phone to keep the screen on while you are watching YouTube, or set your Google Talk status to busy when you are socializing on Facebook. Or you can set the media volume to 0 as long as your favorite music player is NOT active.
Tasker Users: Once installed, you can find the Active App Plug-In by going to Profiles, and adding a "State" condition. Within the pop-up that appears, you will see a button labeled "Plugin." Tap that, and you will see "App Detection."
Discuss this plug-in, or Locale in general, at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103577826858095621290
It will not work without Magus full version!
It require with Magus version 1.07 and up
Please do not send low ratings if you don't know how to get it to work,
just contact via email please! It really works but needs Magus main app!
This plug-in allows to:
Magus from Tasker profiles and actions.
That's it - Have fun!
More from developer
This version is exactly the same as the free version.
MobileOrg has gone through a lot of changes recently. Some of the great new features:
- New Storage System (org content is now stored in the database)
- Search Support
- Calendar Integration
- Synchronize over SSH/SCP
- Calendar Integration (with reminders)
- Locale/Tasker Plugin
- Self-signed ssl webdav certificates
- Edit tags
- Capture only mode
- Complete UI revamp
- Spanish translation
- Improved synchronization system
- Improved edit and capture modes
- Full documentation in wiki
Issues? Please email or file a bug: https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/issues
This is the donate version of MobileOrg