** If Emacs segfaults try changing font size. This is going to be fixed. **
** If you have troubles pressing keys like Ctrl-Space install Hacker's Keyboard **
Runs on modified version of Terminal Emulator - requires hardware keyboard and a rather big display.
Includes Busybox and eshell. SSH (for TRAMP) and git are planned.
Source code: https://github.com/zielmicha/emacs-android
- clock-in and -out of projects;
- simple-to-use interface;
- Dropbox sync enabling syncing between desktop and mobile devices;
- Cross-platform desktop version available for Windows, Mac and GNU/Linux;
- open-format plain-text file storing project information;
- generate reports, viewable in a browser or saved to SD card for later analysis;
- embedded user manual
Time Clock gains it's inspiration from a GNU/Emacs mode named timeclock written by John Wiegley.
More from developer
MobileOrg has gone through a lot of changes recently. Some of the great new features:
- New Storage System (org content is now stored in the database)
- Search Support
- Calendar Integration
- Synchronize over SSH/SCP
- Calendar Integration (with reminders)
- Locale/Tasker Plugin
- Self-signed ssl webdav certificates
- Edit tags
- Encryption Support
- Capture only mode
- Complete UI revamp
- Spanish translation
- Improved synchronization system
- Improved edit and capture modes
- Full documentation in wiki
Issues? Please email or file a bug: https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/issues
Donate version now available!