Find out how Amy died in this addictive and funny texting, car racing and driving game!
Can you text, race and drive at the same time? Of course you can! But be prepared to face the consequences of texting while driving by finding out who is Amy and how she died. We all know how dangerous it is to drive when you are doing something. That is exactly why we built this racing game!
This awesome texting, racing and car driving game includes real funny conversations from parents, friends and siblings. This is not just your ordinary driving simulator.
• Endless driving game where your goal is to text and drive at the same time.
• Lots of cars to see with more coming(truck, sports cars, sedans, bus, taxi).
• Global leaderboards to see how you rank with other friends and drivers around the world.
• Show your skills in this original game by texting, driving and racing all at the same time.
• Funny true to life text messages and conversations that will drive you nuts :)
• Nice short stories at the end of every driving game to keep you laughing :)
• Simple and phenomenal graphics that will please all the racers and drivers out there.
How to Play:
• Tilt your phone device to the left or right to drag your car and avoid hitting other trucks, cars, buses, sedans, taxis while you are texting to your parents, friends and siblings.
If you're looking for driving games, driving simulator, skill games type of games or just looking for some original games, then you will love "How did Amy Die?". Only the most skilled players would be able to survive this racing game so are you going to be the one?
Have some comments or suggestions? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/MatchaStudios/
If you love the game, feel free to support us and future improvements by purchasing the ad-free version on http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.matchastudios.howdidamydie.pro
NOTE FROM DEVELOPERS: Texting while driving is definitely NOT COOL. We hope this game makes you consider the risk of texting while driving.