Verify your next appointment just by looking at your watch!
Shake your wrist to check your local weather conditions, missed calls count and unread text messages count!
Important: please install Squares watchface on your Pebble to enable all functions through the following link: http://goo.gl/mXmr0P
Only appointments for the next 2 hours are shown, one at a time, for all agendas that are synchronized with your phone.
Weather conditions are available through phone Internet connection.
Bugs or suggestions? http://pebblesquares.wordpress.com/
This is an accessibility service to push WeChat notifications to Pebble. The advantage to using Pebble notifier is how it is actually able to show Chinese AND Russian characters!
- Gmail - Including notification content
- WhatsApp - Including notification content
- Line - Including notification content
- SpotBros - Including notification content
- Viber - Including notification content
- Hangouts - Including notification content
- BBM - Including notification content
- WeChat - Including notification content only first notification
- Telegram - Including notification content
*** Now there is a new version that no use Accessibility here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pacosal.pebble
Only for Android 4.3+
**** WARNING ****
If you have problems with notification content, check your settings time to use 24 hours
In some cases voice feedback is activated. In that case try to disabling Google Text-to-speech and Samsung TTS in application manager
On the other hand, if you do not receive notifications, check that this App is the only one enabled at accessibility settings.
If you find any bug, please send an email to email@example.com in order to correct it.
If you have any suggestion, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to implement it.
Tags: whatsapp, message, line, spotbros, google mail, pebble, gmail
Installation: after installing the Android app, the watchapp can be installed through the menu in the Android app.
This will only work with PebbleOS version 2.0 and up.
- Tells time, date and weekday
- Shows all-day events and "normal" events (with starting time and location)
- Past events are automatically cleared
- Events are persistently stored in the watch (and synced regularly), so no delay in showing them
- A lot of settings
- If the watchface is active while the calendar on the phone changes, changes are pushed to the watch
Also see discussion here: http://forums.getpebble.com/discussion/10181/watch-face-android-sdk-2-0-agenda-watchface-beta
Fast, reliable and battery efficient, a great addition to your everyday gear.
Beautifully designed and invaluable at cooking, sporting and other activities.
Great on outside and better on inside.
Please contact me on email@example.com before leaving a bad rating. I will resolve your questions or give you a full refund.
Important: This release requires the Pebble 2 firmware. You can update your watch via the official Pebble app.
Included Watch Apps
- Android Settings: View & change Android settings from your watch.
- Chopper (Game): See how long you can navigate the Chopper through the perilous caverns.
- Camera Control: Use your Pebble watch to take photos with your phone.
- Facebook: browse your Facebook feed (w/ comments & pictures) on your Pebble watch.
- Foursquare: find nearby venues and check in from your Pebble watch.
- Twitter: browse your home timeline (w/ pictures) on your pebble watch.
- Events: find activities in your area such as music, community events, conferences and more.
- Photos: browse your Android photo gallery on your Pebble watch.
- Tip Calculator: quickly calculate 10, 15 and 20% tips (including totals) when dining out.
- Phone Pager: use your Pebble watch to find your lost Android device (or use your phone to find you watch).
- App Bundles: multiple options for Utilities and Social bundles to save app slots.
More watch apps to follow at no additional cost. Please email with your requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Battery Level: view Android battery level and receive low battery notification (optional).
- Ringtone: view/change state (silent/vibrate/normal) and volume.
- Media Volume: view/change media volume.
- Wifi: enable/disable wifi.
- Bluetooth: enable/disable bluetooth.
- Use your Pebble watch to take photos with your phone.
- Take an instant photo or use a timer from 5-30 seconds.
- Turn flash on/off/auto from your Pebble.
- Switch between rear/front camera from your Pebble.
- Turn camera sounds on/off from your Pebble.
- Automatically preview taken photo on your watch.
- Browse your Facebook feed on your Pebble watch.
- View feed entry picture (the picture associated with a status update / wall post).
- View feed entry comments.
- Find nearby venues based on your current location.
- Check in directly from your watch.
- Check in options: private, public, Facebook, & Twitter.
- Browse your home timeline on your Pebble watch.
- See user name, time, text, and picture for each tweet.
- View tweet picture (any picture that Twitter can display inline on their web page).
- Easily browse your photo gallery on your Pebble watch using the up/down buttons.
- Configure how your photos are converted for viewing using five adjustable filters.
- Change photo filter on the fly from your watch.
- Configure which folders are searched for photos.
- Page your phone/tablet from your Pebble watch with the press of a button.
- Ringtone: selectable ringtone and adjustable volume.
- Vibrate: vibrate the phone when being paged.
- Strobe Light: strobes the camera flash when being paged (may not work on older devices).
- Page your Pebble watch from you phone (vibration / backlight).
- Read / Write External Storage: used to install apps to Pebble watch and log Pebble Rocker errors.
- Camera / Flashlight: used by Phone Pager to create strobe light and Camera Control to take pictures.
- Disable Keyguard: used by Phone Pager and Camera Control to turn on screen (for legacy devices).
- Vibrate: used by Phone Pager to vibrate phone when being paged.
- Network Communication: used by Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter & Events apps. Also used for Analytics (can be disabled).
- Location: used by Foursquare & Events to find nearby venues.
- Access Wifi State / Change Wifi State: used by Android Settings to manage wifi state.
- Bluetooth / Bluetooth Admin: used by Android Settings to manage wifi state.
A smart watchface with a lot of information gathered from internet.
Rather additive the time, day and date the bluetooth connection as well as the battery state is shown (in nearly any language). Currently selectable are English, German, Spain, Italian and French. If you provide further languages to me I will add them.
Below the time and date 2 stock values are shown all the time. 6 further stocks are shown in a separate InfoPanel.
Just as the stocks N-TV, Stern, heise, New York Times, bbc and Le Figaro news cannels are selectable and shown in a InfoPanel - currently up to 18 channels are provided. Whereas 9 channels are currently in German, 6 are in English and 3 are in French. In case you know further ones - in particular international ones - don't hesitate and tell me - I will add them.
The weather forecast is shown from your current location in a further InfoPanel. If GPS can't locate your current inhabitance a prior configured location is used.
InfoPanels are switched in 60 sec delay and are shown below the date and time layer.. The companion app provides all configuration feasibilities and installs the preconfigured watchface app to your pebble.
For basic troubleshooting steps (like if you can't get notifications to send), please visit: https://github.com/dattas/pebble-notifier/wiki/Troubleshooting
This is also bridge between the Pebble application and Tasker. It will let you send notifications of your making to your Pebble. Simply fill out the title and body of the message you want sent to your Pebble and off you go!
Get the source code and contribute at: https://github.com/dattas/pebble-notifier
Please note I am not affiliated with Pebble or Tasker, but am a huge fan of both products!
RingMyPhone is a simple Android app that allows you to start your phone ringing using your Pebble smart watch.
Phone on silent? RingMyPhone don't care! RingMyPhone will turn your volume to max, turn your screen on, and keep ringing until you tell it to stop. Once you stop it, your ringer volume will be restored to what ever it was previously.
The Android app contains the Pebble app, allowing you to install to your watch from within the app.
Use this in conjunction with the Wear Your Barcode Pebble Watchapp. http://www.mypebblefaces.com/apps/1336/8371/
The Pebble smart watch connects to your Android phone and other Android devices using Bluetooth, alerting you to incoming calls, emails, messages and alerts. Customize your Pebble with hundreds of watchapps.
Key Features (require Android 4.0 or newer):
- Browse, find, and install watchapps and watchfaces for Pebble.
- Discover new and most popular watchapps by category: notifications, fitness, daily use, tools & utilities, remotes, and games.
- Watchapp locker: conveniently store your favorite Pebble watchapps when not in use.
- Receive notifications when software updates for Pebble are ready to install.
- Troubleshoot issues and make suggestions right from the app.
Note: This app is intended to be used with a Pebble smartwatch. To learn more, visit https://getpebble.com/
Being a proud Pebble smartwatch owner I had a problem finding apps amidst the marketplace clutter.
This application is shows you many different kinds of apps for Pebbles. Each app serves a different purpose and has a good rating.
Browse trough a ton of community created watchfaces and install them with just one tap.
Find new accessories for your pebble! Keep your Pebble stylish and protected.
Pebble apps hub will help you to:
• Discover new great applications for your Pebble smart watch.
• Simple app installation by linking directly to the Google Play Market.
• Install watchfaces found outside of Google Play!
• Find and start apps for Pebble in a blink of an eye.
• Find great accessories for your Pebble!
The app is:
- clutter free,
- provides you with fast service when needed.
This app is NOT:
- An official Pebble app,
- Responsible for any misuse of third party applications,
- Owner of any third party applications.
Guidelines for users and developers:
- If you have any suggestions please contact me.
- If you know an app that should be placed or removed from the list, please contact me.
- If you’re an app developer and want to remove your app from the list, contact me.
- Before leaving a bad rating, please contact me about issues and I will try my best to fix it.
- And mostly, enjoy your Pebble watch. :)
Explaining the use of permissions:
- the permission.INTERNET allows me to receive instant crash reports so I can fix them faster.
- the android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and WRITE are needed to download and save 3rd party apps before launching them.
- the android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE is needed to download 3rd party apps
- the android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS and BILLING is needed for donations
One app to find them all.
One of the top apps for the Pebble watch on Android - over 50,000 daily users!
Companion Pebble watchapp shows Current Time, Date and Weather
- Allows the sending of pre configured SMS messages
- Tasker integration
- Calendar entries
- Unread SMS, Gmail, Missed Calls
- Reading of recent SMS
- Simple Stocks
See http://www.finebyte.co.uk for more instructions
Select 12H/24H from the main settings on the pebble watch
NOTE: This app works with a companion watchapp available for download from the website.
This is an Beta quality release - your mileage may vary
Run the Android app before running the watchapp.
See http://www.finebyte.co.uk for full instructions
Used to check state of network and make calls for Weather updates
Used to get current location for weather updates
Used to read and send SMS (including writing to the system outbox)
Used to convert SMS phone numbers to names from contacts
Used to read the calendar
Used to start the service on boot
Unread Messages Count
This application allows the user to automatically update the phone volume (for incoming calls or notifications) when Pebble watch is connected or disconnected.
With this app you can set your phone in silence (by example) when the
Pebble is connected and in normal mode when the Pebble is disconnected
(due to the distance, by example).
You need to install the official Pebble app for Android.
You need to reboot your phone after install in order to use it.
If you are using a Cyanogen based ROM, we recommend to use "Pebble Profiler for Cyanogen" (from me, that allows to use Cyanogen profles)
- Watch battery indicator on main screen (2.0)
- Watch vibrates and show message in main screen when looses connection with phone (2.0)
- You can disable notification sound on preferences
- You can now set silence period for not sending notifications to watch (for example by night). In Preferences.
- Yahoo weather added. Set it on Preferences or change between openweathermap and Yahoo with three taps on UP button
- Double tap on UP button to see next event
- Now you can start watchapp from Tasker sending an intent with com.ichueca.pebblealarm.START_WATCHAPP (in Actions Misc.)
- Calendar view with events (double tap on SELECT on weather watchface). Select event day with UP / DOWN (change month with double tap). View events from that day with SELECT and, in detailed view, tap SELECT for next event (doyuble tap for previous)
- Weather detailed view with double tap in DOWN button in weather screen
- Thanks to Miles for helping in message translation.
Now with WatchFace
- Shows current time and temperature (set celsius / fharenheit in preferences screen)
- Shows moon phase
- Shows seven day weather based on location (data from openweathermap.com). Tap UP button for refresh weather, MIDDLE button for WatchApp options, DOWN button for next days weather
- Added a Take Remote Photo option on utils.
See http://forums.getpebble.com/discussion/comment/41554/ for instructions
- View Mobile Data, GPS and Battery Status. View / change WIFI, Ringer Mode and Music Volume
- Keep track of notifications from your phone on Pebble (Tap Select button for Next notification, two taps for Previous, two taps on Up button for first notification and two taps on Down button for last).
- Find My Phone and Find My Car features (in Utils Set your car location and later use Find My Car feature. It starts Navigation and send indications to watch. Make sure GPS is ON and Maps is added to Manged Notifications App)
- Experimental. Confirm (or confirm and delete) reminders on watch. You must activate this option in settings.
Download and install the WatchApp from Manage Notifications option on main screen.
Set how much notifications you like to track on preferences (also if you want to send a message to Pebble for them. If you do, remove other notification app on the phone or you get multiple times the same notification)
Added backup / restore options for reminders and apps to track.
Set Reminder and Quick Alarms on phone with Pebble support and activate / deactivate / delete them.
Reminders on weekdays and one-shot reminders.
One-shot reminders and quick alarms may be deactivated / deleted based on preferences
Put Wheater as title of a reminder and send the weather on your location to pebble
Message is sent to Pebble on low battery on phone
Make your phone vibrate and sound (default alarm tone) when pebble looses connection with phone (in Preferences).
Use it to find your phone. Just turn off the Bluetooth on Pebble and your phone starts to sound
Insistent alarms. Repeating alarms each 5' until dismissed on phone
Sort reminders alfabetically, by date or by date to come (preferences)
Highlight today reminders (preferences)
Send message to pebble when phone battery raises specified level (preferences)
Now the reminder list shows the next reminder date
Please, email me if the app is malfuncioning.
NOTE: if you want to help with translating Pebble Reminder to another language just email me.
More from developer
PebbleDialler completely revamps calling controls. It allows you to answer calls, decline calls, toggle speakerphone, toggle mic mute right from your pebble.
You can also place calls right from pebble without even touching your phone, by browsing call history or filtering through contacts and groups.
TURN OFF CALL NOTIFICATION IN ANDROID PEBBLE APP. OTHERWISE THIS WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY.