- Analytic Geometry
- Probability and statistics
This app also has many tools to calculate the geometric shapes or find the roots of equations. Users can also share any formulas with friends by many ways: email, message, or facebook.
Not only for smartphones, this app is also suitable for tablets with compatible interfaces.
New features of the app:
- Multiple languages support: English, French, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Thai, Indonesian, Arabic, Hindi, Bengali, Malay, Turkish, Dutch, Polish, Romanian and Persian. Users can change between English and other languages by setting in the language button. More languages to come soon.
- Favorite folder: users can save frequently used formulas into this folder.
- Search function: in each category, type on Search bar to quickly get a formula.
- Add new category "Units Conversion": conversion of all common units.
- Tools to convert measurement units, including: Weight, Length, Area, Volume, Speed, Time, Temperature, etc..
- Add your own formulas or notes in "Favorite" section.
Maths Formulas - a must-have app for your smartphones and tablets.
- Thermal physics
- Periodic motion
- Atomic physics
This app has all functions to help users use the app conveniently
- Tools: users can input data and the app will calculate some popular physics problems.
- Supporting multiple languages: it's the best to read in your mother language as well as in English to expand your language skills. In this version, there are 6 languages: English, Vietnamese, Chinese (Trad/Simp), Turkish and Spanish.
- Favorite folder: save frequently used formulas in a favorite folder to quickly access to them.
- Sharing: touch and share a formula to friends via message, email or facebook.
- Searching: users can type key words in top of the screen to quickly find a formula.
This is the essential app for everybody especially students, engineers and scientists.
Use Menu button for fast collapse of expanded lists, swipe horizontally to view images and formulas completely
Like us on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/whitesofinfo
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/whitesof
Find our apps at : http://www.whitesof.com/apps
Mathematical Formulas aggregated in most useful way.
Please email us at " email@example.com" to add any new formulas or suggestions or topics.
The App covers topics like
The app is continuously updated with latest details and added with new topics frequently.
Download this Free app to make your Student Life easier!
Topics Covered :-
Greek Letters used,
Area volume and perimeter of basic geometries,
Basic co-ordinate geometry,
Sequence and series,
Elastic and properties of fluids,
Interference of light,
Electro Magnetic Induction,
Atoms molecules & Nuclei,
Electrons and Photons.
Thermodynamics and Energetics,
This app can help you as a quick reference (cheat sheet) so you can access math formulas whenever and wherever you want.
This math formulary app is one of the most comprehensive of its kind.
Math Formula Reference covers the following topics:
1. Number Sets
3. Geometry (Plane and Spatial)
5. Matrices and Determinants
This app can be moved to the SD Card.
Please, feel free to report bugs related to the content and this app.
1) Open Math Formula Reference.
2) Select the math topic you want to browse.
3) Select the subtopic you want to view.
4) View the formulas related to the subtopic you selected.
When you learn these mathematical tricks, you'll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work - wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 350 - ★★☆
- score > 650 - ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
• Get access to all Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics formulas at one place.
• Browse Formulas without any internet connection once you have logged in to the app.
• No more spending hours on writing important formulas on a paper, just use Formula Deck Cheat Sheets.
• Mark formulas which you find hard and revise them all together in the Marked to Memorize list.
• Helpful for Students preparing for Class 12 Boards (CBSE, ISC, etc.), IIT JEE and Other Engineering Entrance Exams.
The topics covered include:
Basic Properties and Facts
Factoring and Solving Formulas
Factoring and solving Methods (completing the squares methods etc...)
Functions and Graphs
Common Algebraic Errors
Points and Lines
Facts and Properties
Formulas and Identities
Inverse Trigonometric Functions
Law of Sines, Cosines and Tangents
Basic Properties & Facts
Properties of Radicals
Properties of Inequalities
Properties of Absolute Value
Logarithms and Log Properties
Factoring and Solving
Square Root Property
Absolute Value Equations/Inequalities
Completing the Square
Functions and Graphs
All in one
Trigonometric Function Values in Quadrants II, III, and IV
The Unit Circle
Angle Addition Formulas
Double Angle Formulas
Half Angle Formulas
Power Reducing Formulas
Law of Sines
Law of Cosines
Law of Tangents
Pythagorean Identities (for any angle θ)
Relationship between the limit and one-sided limits
Limits Properties Formulas
Basic Limit Evaluations Formulas
Evaluation Techniques Formulas
Some Continuous Functions
Intermediate Value Theorem
Derivatives Definition and Notation
Interpretation of the Derivative
Basic Properties and Formulas
Chain Rule Variants
Higher Order Derivatives
Increasing/Decreasing – Concave Up/Concave Down
Mean Value Theorem
Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
Standard Integration Techniques
Approximating Definite Integrals
1. List of formula group.
2. Next and previous key to change formula group.
3. Easy readable format of formulas.
4. Tables for derivative and Integration.
Please note that the app size is only 100 kB! The reason is that it contains NO IMAGES (except the launcher icon) and all formulas are rendered in run-time from text resources, using my own simple mathematical rendering engine. It also means that the application can be easily localized to any number of languages.
The formula text size can be increased or decreased and clicked to share in all ways your device supports (Facebook, email attachment, Google Drive etc.).
Enjoy! :-) And if you wish to add more formulas, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Explanation of permissions required by the application:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: In order to share a formula on Facebook or attach it to an email, a PNG image file containing the selected formula must be created first and stored to the device. The files are very small and do not occupy any significant space.
Physics Formula Sheet is must have app for the physics student, academic, or just anyone who uses physics. The app includes dozens of useful formulas and descriptions of them, along with a comprehensive list of constants and math laws. Physics Formula Sheet makes that tough physics assignment easy, and can be used to help prepare for exams. The app is suitable for all levels of physics from high school to university and beyond. The paid version of this app includes a formula request feature to request that new formulae be added.
The app features a comprehensive list of formulas for the physics topics listed bellow, each with a smart formula calculator that allows you to solve any variable within the formula.
The list of physics topics covered by this app:
- MECHANICS -
1. Motion in One Dimension
Section 1. Distance and Displacement
Section 2. Speed and Velocity
Section 3. Position-time graph and Velocity-time graph
Section 4. Acceleration
Section 5. Equations of Motion
2. Forces and Newton's Laws
Section 1. What is a Force
Section 2. Newton's First Law of Motion
Section 3. Newton's Second Law of Motion
Section 4. Newton's Third Law
Section 5. Weight and Normal Forces
Section 6. Friction Force
3. Forces in Two Dimensions
Section 1. Break down forces into components
Section 2. Addition of Forces
Section 3. Free body diagram
4. Free Fall and Projectile Motion
Section 1. Free fall
Section 2. Projectile Motion
Section 3. Horizontal Projection
Section 4. Angular Projection
5. Momentum and Collisions
Section 1. Momentum
Section 2. Impulse
Section 3. Impulse-Momentum Theorem
Section 4. Conservation of Momentum
Section 5. Types of Collisions
6. Circular Motion and Rotation
Section 1. Arc Length and Radian Measure
Section 2. Uniform Circular Motion
Section 3. Centripetal and Centrifugal Forces
Section 4. Rotational Motion
7. Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
Section 1. Fluids and Solids: Fundamentals
Section 2. Mechanical Properties of Solids
Section 3. Mechanical Properties of Fluids
Section 4. Pascal's principle (Pascal's law)
Section 5. Archimedes' principle
- ELECTROMAGNETISM -
Section 1. Net Electrical Charge
Section 2. Conductors and Insulators
Section 3. Charged Objects
Section 4. Coulomb's Law
2. Circuit Elements
Section 1. Electric Field
Section 2. Electric Potential Difference
Section 3. Flow of Charge: The Current
Section 4. Passive Circuit Elements
Section 5. Active Circuit Elements
3. Electric Circuits
Section 1. Ohm's Law
Section 2. Kirchhoff's current law (KCL)
Section 3. Kirchhoff's voltage law (KVL)
Section 4. Series Circuits
Section 5. Parallel Circuits
Section 6. Series-Parallel Combination Circuits
Section 1. Magnetic Field
Section 2. The Earth’s Magnetic Field
Section 3. Magnetic Force on Moving Charges
Section 4. Magnetic Field from a Wire
5. Waves and Sound
Section 1. The Nature of Waves
Section 2. Wave Properties
Section 3. The Behavior of Waves
Section 4. The Nature of Sound
Section 5. Sound Properties
Section 6. The Doppler Effect
Section 1. The Electromagnetic Spectrum
Section 2. Luminous and Illuminated Bodies
Section 3. Reflection of Light Waves
Section 4. Refraction of Light Waves
Section 5. Concave and Convex Mirrors
Section 6. Convex and Concave Lenses
- THERMODYNAMICS -
1. Energy, Work and Heat
Section 1. System, Surroundings and Boundary
Section 2. Closed, Open and Isolated Systems
Section 3. Intensive and extensive properties
Section 4. States and Processes
Section 5. Energy
Section 6. Work
Section 7. Heat
2. Laws of Thermodynamics
Section 1. Zeroth Law of Thermodynamics
Section 2. First Law of Thermodynamics
Section 3. The Second Law of Thermodynamics
Section 4. The Third Law of Thermodynamics
** DO NOT USE AS CHEAT SHEET ON A PHYSICS EXAM IF IT IS NOT ALLOWED.
- Perfect for students to do physics homework quickly and accurately.
- It is suitable for all levels of physics from high school to university.
This app contains the following topics:
- Linear motion
- Constant acceleration motion
- Projectile motion
- Constant circular motion
- Work, power, energy
- Rotary motion
- Oscillatory motion
- Direct current
- Magnetic field
- Altering current
- Hydrogen atom
- Modern physics
More chapters comming soon.
Easy to use directory of thousands of local and international newspapers, magazines and websites.
More than 6000 WORLDWIDE newspapers, websites and magazines
links at your fingertips optimized for your android phone.
A must have for news junkies.
* More than 105 countries and 6000 paper links.
* Video News
* Browse by country and categories
* RSS reader with smart search & offline reading
* Favourites(customizable), Share & History
* Search for newspapers
* Translate webpages
* Download webpages for offline viewing
* Submit a newspaper
* Personalised settings
* Read It Later integration
* NEW option to view non-mobile sites ( requires fast internet
and high end device, preferably a tablet)
Your newspaper to go app!!