Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* Square root, cube and higher roots (hold ‘√’ key)
* Exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* Trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* Hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* Inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* Complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* Derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* Scientific notation (enable in menu)
* Percent mode
* Save/load history
* Multiple functions graphing
* Implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* Polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* Parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* Function roots and critical points on a graph. Select the checkbox on the left from the function to show their coordinates on the graph, click the graph-button on the upper menu to display their coordinates as a list.
* Graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* Tracing function values and slopes
* Scrollable and resizable graphs
* Pinch to zoom
* Fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* Function tables
* Save graphs as images
* Save tables as csv
* Simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* Mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* Linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* Quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* Approximate roots of higher polynomials
* Systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* Polynomial long division
* Polynomial expansion, factoring
* Matrix and vector operations
* Dot product (hold *), cross product
* Determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* User defined constants and functions (PRO)
* Save/load expressions
To achieve this vision, we’ve started by building the next generation of the graphing calculator. Using our powerful and blazingly-fast math engine, the calculator can instantly plot any equation, from lines and parabolas up through derivatives and Fourier series. Sliders make it a breeze to demonstrate function transformations. It's intuitive, beautiful math. And best of all: it's completely free.
Graphing: Plot polar, cartesian, or parametric graphs. There’s no limit to how many expressions you can graph at one time - and you don’t even need to enter expressions in y= form!
Sliders: Adjust values interactively to build intuition, or animate any parameter to visualize its effect on the graph
Tables: Input and plot data, or create an input-output table for any function
Statistics: Find best-fit lines, parabolas, and more.
Zooming: Scale the axes independently or at the same time with the pinch of two fingers, or edit the window size manually to get the perfect window.
Points of Interest: Touch a curve to show maximums, minimums, and points of intersection. Tap the gray points of interest to see their coordinates. Hold and drag along a curve to see the coordinates change under your finger.
Scientific Calculator: Just type in any equation you want to solve and Desmos will show you the answer. It can handle square roots, logs, absolute value, and more.
Inequalities: Plot cartesian and polar inequalities.
Offline: No internet access required.
Visit www.desmos.com to learn more and to see the free online version of our calculator.
Note: the app doesn’t yet support saving & sharing of graphs. If you need to save and share, we recommend visiting www.desmos.com on your device.
Andie Graph is an Android port of the AlmostTI emulator by Marat Fayzullin - http://fms.komkon.org/
*** ROM not included. Why? http://dgmltn.com/roms ***
The TI-8X series of calculators work great as standalone calculators, showing 8 lines of history, using standard mathematical notation. Each model was designed with more specific purposes in mind:
The TI-82 is designed for algebra and trigonometry. Graph and compare functions, perform variable substitution, and solve single variable equations.
The TI-83 is designed for statistics and trigonometry. Graph and compare functions, and perform data plotting and analysis.
The TI-85 is great for engineering and computer science. Graph and compare functions, perform bit manipulation and convert between numeric bases.
The TI-86 is great for engineering and calculus. Graph and compare functions, perform bit manipulation and convert between numeric bases. Solve differential equations, plot vector fields.
All models allow you to write programs in TI-BASIC and perform basic scientific calculator operations.
Follow @dgmltn for updates!
The integration of functions is facilitated by self-completion of statements, also expressions of the interpreter is very flexible and allows the inclusion of any function: even the most complex are recognized and interpreted correctly.
The main functions recognized are: abs(x), acos(x), acosh(x), asin(x), asinh(x), atan(x), avg(x1,x2,...,xN), ceil(x), combin(x,y), cos(x), cosh(x), e(), exp(x), fact(x), floor(x), lg(x), ln(x), log(x,y), max(x1,x2,...,mN), min(x1,x2,...,xN), mod(x,y), pi(), pow(x,y), rand(), sign(x), sin(x), sinh(x), sqrt(x), sum(x1,x2,...,xN), tan(x), tanh(x), toDeg(x), toRad(x).
The graph allows an accurate view of the trend of function at any point in the plane. You can zoom and pan through the classical gestures.
There is also a tool which can calculate the value of the functions included, given the value of x (via a number or expression).
The perfect tool for students, teachers and anyone involved in math:
- supports standard graphs in Cartesian coordinate system, parametric graphs, graphs in polar coordinates and parametric graphs in polar coordinates, point graphs;
- simple and easy to use intuitive interface;
- 46 mathematical functions, built-in constants;
- any number of graphs on one screen;
- save graphs as images with various options;
- work in real time, gesture support, two virtual keyboard to choose, examples, help section, history, settings and more.
Metapost and send source code by email and copy to clipboard.
Graph theory and algorithm application. This app lets you create and
edit undirected simple graphs, as well as analyze properties of the
graph, and furthermore allows you to export the graphs in Tikz and
The app has several built-in algorithms, especially exact NP-hard
problems like (Connected) Vertex Cover, Clique, Independent Set,
Dominating Set, Odd Cycle Transversal, Feedback Vertex Set, Steiner
tree, Minimum fill-in, Treewidth, Bandwidth, and other "simpler"
problems, like connectivity, diameter, girth, cut vertices and
Complete Mathematics is categorized into tutorials, formulas, equations, practical application with solver, questions and solutions, maths dictionary and quiz.
It also has a quadratic graph plotter for easy maths graphing
Note that this Complete Mathematics app tries to cover WAEC, NECO, GCE, KCSE and JAMB mathematics syllabus.
The following topics are covered.
Formulas and Equations
Variation and Proportion
Disclaimer: The questions and solutions section uses Past WAEC exam questions and solutions which is provided by WAEC for students planning to sit of WAEC exams
If you have a suggestion or issue with this app please kindly let me know through my email so that I will attend to it immediately. Remember to rate this app.
We believe that calculating or drawing graph should be as intuitive as handwriting, without overhead in user input and complex syntax. For example, normally we write "sin2x" on paper, why we have to input "sin(2*x)" in a calculator. Wouldn't it be wonderful to just input "sin2x" in a calculator?
Newton Math Graph draws 2D curve and 3D surface by math input like handwriting. With our innovative parser, math syntax is as simple as when you write it on your note. 2D or 3D graph is recognized automatically by number of unknown variables, through our powerful symbolic math engine. After plotting, you can find function roots, track coordinates, pan or zoom 2D graph, zoom or rotate 3D graph to view from all angles seamlessly by hand gesture.
Newton Math Graph comes with custom keyboard, high quality axis label, function legend, color picker and formatted math formula ready for productive use. This helps you get what you want with less effort while keeping user interface neat and simple. Resulting graph and math formula can be sent by email to put into homework, shared with friend on Facebook, Line or Google+.
Newton Math Graph features numerical calculator with step by step solution. Symbolic calculator will come soon.
- Online help http://wizerapp.net/math.html
- Require media access permission, to store captured graph for sharing
- Full feature as professional version, but with demo stamp (except sample)
• Plot explicit function e.g. y=sin2x+2cosx
• Plot parametric function e.g. x=sin2t/(1+t2) y=cos2t/(1+t2)
• Plot polar function e.g. r=1+2cosθ
• Plot multiple functions e.g. f=3sint/(1+t2) g=2cost/(1+t2)
• Plot multiple parametric functions
• Support discontinuity e.g. y=tanx
• Variable name can be any symbol including Greek symbol
• Plot explicit function e.g. z=2sinx/(1+y2)
• Plot parametric function e.g. x=sinv cosu y=sinv sinu z=cosv
• Plot multiple functions e.g. f=cosu sinv g=ucosv
• Plot multiple parametric functions
• Plot 3D curve x(t) y(t) z(t)
• Variable name can be any symbol including Greek symbol
• Algebra, polynomial, rational function, 2D and 3D space, Newton-Raphson method
• Scientific : pow sqrt root3 root4 abs exp log ln
• Trigonometric : sin cos tan cot asin acos atan acot
• Hyperbolic : sinh cosh tanh coth
• Save and restore last results
• Numerical algebra
Basic Properties & Facts
Properties of Radicals
Properties of Inequalities
Properties of Absolute Value
Logarithms and Log Properties
Factoring and Solving
Square Root Property
Absolute Value Equations/Inequalities
Completing the Square
Functions and Graphs
All in one
Trigonometric Function Values in Quadrants II, III, and IV
The Unit Circle
Angle Addition Formulas
Double Angle Formulas
Half Angle Formulas
Power Reducing Formulas
Law of Sines
Law of Cosines
Law of Tangents
Pythagorean Identities (for any angle θ)
Relationship between the limit and one-sided limits
Limits Properties Formulas
Basic Limit Evaluations Formulas
Evaluation Techniques Formulas
Some Continuous Functions
Intermediate Value Theorem
Derivatives Definition and Notation
Interpretation of the Derivative
Basic Properties and Formulas
Chain Rule Variants
Higher Order Derivatives
Increasing/Decreasing – Concave Up/Concave Down
Mean Value Theorem
Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
Standard Integration Techniques
Approximating Definite Integrals
It's easy - you enter a problem and get the answer, detailed solution and a theory reference.
THIS IS ORIGINAL MATH HELPER. Avoid cheap clones of this app on the market and see no further – download it right now!
OUR USERS SAY:
«This is amazing app this helped me to study easily without any doubt.. Without any guidence i can get full marks in maths ... Love this app :) :) :D» - Pulkit G.
WHAT IT HAS
[✔] Linear Algebra - Operations with matrices (solving matrix)
[✔] Linear Algebra - Solving systems of linear equation (from 2 to 10 equation at a time)
[✔] Vector Algebra - Vector (vector problems)
[✔] Vector Algebra - Geometry Shapes (geometry – triangles, pyramids, planes)
[✔] Calculus - Derivative (Derivative of the function, of a function defined parametrically, of an implicit one)
[✔] Calculus - Indefinite Integral (integral solver, antiderivatives)
[✔] Limits (limits calculator solver)
[✔] The theory of probability (probability theory, statistics)
[✔] Calculus - The number and sequence (prime factorization, lcm and gcd, complex numbers, arithmetic and geometric progressions and numbers, Diophantine equation, Euler function)
[✔] Function plotter (interactive graph plotter)
[✔] Also contains great scientific calculator and theoretical handbook
Math Helper Free is an universal assistant app for step-by-step solving mathematical problems for Algebra 1-2, Calculus (integral, Derivative, antiderivatives, vector, matrices (matrix), limits, equation, shapes, number etc) for school, secondary, college and university students and everyone who learn.
It allows you not only to see the answer or result of a task, but also a detailed step-by-step solution.
Also great feature is built-in scientific calculator and reference handbook – much easier to learn.
FEATURES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
✧ 10 topics and 60+ sub-section.
✧ Localization for Russian, English, Italian, French, German and Portuguese
✧ Intel ® Learn Series Alliance quality mark
✧ EAS ® approved
✧ More than 10'000 customers all over the world supported development of Math Helper Free by doing purchase
✧ The application is equipped with a convenient multi function calculator and extensive theoretical reference handbook to learn better
Derivative, antiderivatives, limits, geometric shapes, the task of statistics, probability theory, matrices or matrix (large spectrum of tasks with matrices (matrix) supported), systems of equation and other mathematical solving – this and more in Math Helper!
✪ Thank you all helping us to reach 800'000+ downloads of Lite version
✪ You could also support us with good feedback at Google Play or by links below (facebook, twitter, email etc.)
✪ Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DDdev.MathHelper
✪ Or you could reach us directly by email
WHAT IS NEXT
We have plans to implement
● Numbers and polynomial solving, division and multiplication
● Fractions and definite integral (antiderivatives)
● Double integral (antiderivatives)
● New Derivative tasks
● More tasks on geometry, plotter
● Limits step-by-step
● Implement new design and add 50+ new tasks
● New applications, like Calculus symbolic calculator, Physics Solver, Physics Ref, Chemistry Solver, Geometry Shapes Solver and Plotter, theoretical reference handbook app.
Having problems with Probability theory, geometry shapes solution, integral, matrices (matrix), graph plotter, even more extensive theoretical reference handbook and much much more? Want to learn better? See no further – download this application right now!
P.S. Support us by liking us on Facebook
P.P.S Full solution is available not for all problem types, integral and limit problems available only in Full version.
******** THANK YOU!!! ********
- NEW: statistics (gaussian test, t test, binominal and normal distribution, standard deviation, average, sum, median)
- formula calculation with variables, sums, products and sequences
- solve equations (linear, quadratic, cubic, transpose)
- plot functions, derivate, integrate, calculate roots and extremas (polynomial, rational, exponential, etc)
- calculate tangent, asymptote, interception
- reconstruction: calculate f(x) by given roots, points or extremas
- f(x,y) plot in 3D
- factoring (Bézout's identity, Euler's totient function, least common multiple, greatest common divisor)
- modulo calculation with big integer and fractions
- differential and integral calculus
- curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
- linear algebra, vectors, matrices
- unit conversion
- number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
- complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that's not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.
"The best ever since I got it I've passed all my math test and got hundreds on my homework and class work"
"I've downloaded and uninstalled 9 math apps in 4 days. This app is by far the best. It has simple teaching instructions and it covers all the bases. I finally feel like math isn't intimidating."
"Lecturer - It's good to have this app on your phone is a must to download for everybody"
Want to solve math & algebra homework problems and equations for free? What about graphs and detailed step by step solution? Want to Learn Algebra FUN way? Look no further. iKaes presents Math Solver app to help students and parents – optimized, on the go calculator for your mobile and tablet.
Types of Math problems, Pre-algebra and Algebra equations this calculator can solve:
- Simple Quadratic equations >>> e.g. x^2 + 5x + 6 = 0
- Simple Linear equations >>> e.g. 2x + 6 = 22
- Some complex Quadratic equations >>>> e.g. x^2 + 2x + 4x – 5 + 11 = -x
- Applying PEMDAS >>> e.g. 2 + 4/8 * 3 - 2
- Find GCF, LFM
- Work with Fractions
Future release plans (this little "helper" doesn’t solve these yet!):
- Solve complex Linear equations >>>> e.g. (2x + 5)/(x - 4) = 4x + 3
- Solve problems involving decimal points >>>> e.g. 2.5 * 4.6 + 2/4
- Solve Geometry questions
Its fun to learn Algebra with its very easy to understand Algebra learning resources. It covers these Algebra topics:
-Introduction to Algebra
-Simplifying Algebraic Expressions
The x and y or u and v ranges to use when graphing the function can be modified.
There is an option to plot the x,y and z axis.
The function graph can be manipulated using pinch to zoom and rotated using touch screen movements.
Function definitions as well as a preview thumbnail can be saved in the My Graphs section of the application for later viewing.
The graph rendering screen has a button to share the graph (e.g. via email, google drive, dropbox etc). This is a great feature if you want to export a graph and include it in an external document or share it with another person.
3D Functions Graph Plotter also has a Gallery section where some interesting graphs are already defined with an accompanying thumbnail. The gallery contains graphs to represent geometrical shapes such as a cone, sphere, horn etc
Anyone can enjoy playing the game. If you are a student or just interested in physics, there is plenty of learning involved.
There are several scientific relationships encountered including force-energy and electricity-magnetism.
Aim, shoot, count. Work with windmills, magnets and collect pearls.
In the game, moving a windmill creates a “chain reaction” bulbs light, magnets move.
If you encounter any problems playing this game, please write to me using the email link. Thank you!
Netball shots is like playing the real game on your mobile. You can change the speed and angle of ball by a simple swipe. The aim is of course to drive the ball through the ring.
A group of friends suspect that George could be a very dangerous criminal and convince themselves they needed to do something about it. Instead of following legal channels with their suspicions, they incorporate ‘M’ organization to look into the matter. They preferred ‘M’ to the police because they wanted the suspicious-looking George to be subjected to real painful extra-legal punishment if ‘found guilty’.
‘M’ also conclude George is not who he said he was and was most probably a person who would be a danger to them too. ‘M’ overreacts and sends a female agent to murder George. She fumbles and fails to accomplish the task.
George discovers the persons behind the assassination attempt are no ordinary people- they are too highly placed in the social-economic ladder.
Because of his unusual wretched circumstances, George believes no one would believe his story. He decides to lie low, hoping that ‘M’ would soon realize their mistake and let him live his simple life peacefully….
It’s about vigilantism gone out of control.
Chief to the head of 'George Team', Ronnie: "This has been going on for far too long. How much more time do you need to finish this thing?"
Ronnie: "The problem sir is that the subject knows we want him...you know..."
Chief: "So what? Tell me what you are doing to finish this oaf, not what he knows."
Ronnie: "We are working to make him jobless and homeless first. The rest will then be easy."
Chief: "Four years ago, you told me you will complete the job in four weeks. That never happened..."
Ronnie: "Sir, some..."
Chief: "Don't interrupt me! Two years ago, you were to finish the job in 2 months. That didn't happen. Tell me what you are doing different this time."
It’s a book about power exercised without control.