Please do not use this app thoughtless or without DEEPER knowlege of Android (Root, Custom Recovery, etc.)
This app flashes and backups your device recovery and kernel without rebooting it very fast and easy without a PC or any outside influence.
This app have over 3500 build-in recovery collection of images (ClockworkMod/TWRP/PhilZ) also you are able to flash unlisted images from external or internal storage.
Rashr is able to flash over 90% of all Android devices!
This project is fully open-source and.
★Open-Source (on GitHub: https://github.com/dslnexus/Rashr)
★OpenRecovery Script manager to flash ZIPs
★Over 3500 Build-in Recoveries (ClockworkMod/Touch, Team Win Recovery Project and PhilZ-Touch)
★Flash Kernel and Recoveries without PC
★Flash already downloaded IMGs from internal and external storage
★Backup Kernel and Recovery IMGs without PC
★Full command logging for more control what this App is doing
★If you don't want to support my work you are able to disable the Ads
★Free full app without Ads and any restrictions
★Support my Work only if you want (with Ads or In-App donations)
----- App-Permission and why Rashr need it -----
-Read and write on external storage: save recoveries images or read already downloaded images
-Full network access: download recoveries, kernel and updates
-Google Play billing: donations over Google Play
-[Superuser-App]Full access to all functions of the device: Flashing recoveries and kernel
1 display device info
2 information of device and running status
3 easy open engineer mode and MTK engineer mode
4 backup IMEI for MTK mobile
5 recovery online update
6 easy update tool via sdcard
7 Enable USB Mass Storage Device,connect cable first
8 crack operator GPRS lock for MTK
9 free the network access limited via GPRS
10 power GPS search
11 Power the gps search satellite ability
12 enable AP
13 easy reboot to recovery
Mobile ODIN is the on-device firmware flasher of choice. Just throw those firmware files on your (internal or external) SD card, start Mobile ODIN and flash away.
! Your device must be rooted to be able to use Mobile ODIN. Check the list below to see if your device is supported !
If you use the EverRoot option, Mobile ODIN will root the firmware while you flash it. Checking out that new leaked firmware? No reason to lose root!
Currently supported devices:
- AT&T/Rogers Captivate SGH-I896/I897
- AT&T SGH-I777
- Sprint/Virgin/Boost Epic 4G Touch SPH-D710/VMUB/BST
- USCC SCH-R760
- LTE SHV-E210S
- LTE GT-I9305/T/N
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I747/M
- TMOUS SGH-T999
- Sprint/C-Spire SPH/SCH-L710
- VZW SCH-I535 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC/Cricket/MetroPCS Galaxy S3 SCH-R530/U/M/C
- LTE GT-I9505
- Sprint SPH-L720
- TMOUS SGH-M919
- USCC SCH-R970
- Canadia SGH-I337M
- LTE SM-G900F
- Oceania SM-G900I
- Korea SM-G900L
- Americas SM-G900M
- Sprint SM-G900P
- USCC SM-G900R4
- TMOUS SM-G900T
- Metro SM-G900T1
- Canadia SM-G900W8
Google Galaxy Nexus:
- GSM Maguro/Yakju/GT-I9250
- CDMA/LTE Toro/Mysid/SCH-I515 (no cdma radio flashing)
Galaxy Note 2:
- LTE GT-N7105
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I317/M
- TMOUS SGH-T889
- Sprint SPH-L900
- VZW SCH-I605 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC SCH-R950
Galaxy Note 3:
- Sprint SM-N900P
- TMOUS SM-N900T
- USCC SM-N900R4
- Canadia SM-N900W8
Galaxy Note 8.0":
- 3G GT-N5100
- Wi-Fi GT-N5110/13
- LTE GT-N5120
Galaxy Note 10.1":
- 3G GT-N8000
- Wi-Fi GT-N8010/13
- LTE GT-N8020
- Tab 7" GT-P1000
- Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200/L/10
- Tab 7.7" GT-P6800/10
- Tab 10.1" GT-P750/10
- Tab 2 7" GT-P3100/10/13
- Tab 2 10" GT-P5100/10/13
Flashing with Mobile ODIN does NOT increase your custom kernel flash counter or make the yellow warning triangle appear.
Discussion and support: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1347899
Flashing with Mobile ODIN is easy. You start by starting the app and the app will check your system has everything it needs to continue (like root). It may need to download an additional package, so it is advised you have Wi-Fi available.
Now you should see the main Mobile ODIN screen. It will list a set of partitions. Clicking a partition will allow you to select a file from your SD card to flash to that partition. Do not worry about selecting the wrong file - Mobile ODIN will not let you. Separate files (named after the partition) as well as .tar and .tar.md5 files are supported.
From the desktop ODIN you may be used to "PDA", "PHONE", and "CSC" buttons. All three of these buttons have been replaced by the "Open file ..." button. This button will open the file you select from the SD card, and find all the partitions it can flash inside that file. So if you select a .tar file containing kernel and modem, the Kernel and Modem partitions will be set up to use that .tar file for flashing.
Now that we have selected what we want to flash, if you have the Pro version you can proceed to the EverRoot section. The EverRoot options allows you to root your firmware while it is being flashed. Never again will you be without root! Select here which apps you want to inject in the firmware that is being flashed.
Now that we are all done selecting partitions and configuring EverRoot, we continue to "Flash firmware". Mobile ODIN will gather all the information it needs and perform the flash. Before starting, however, it will check that your battery level is over 50%, and if applicable offer to verify MD5 checksums on the files you have selected to flash. If all is well, it will reboot into recovery mode, and flash the firmware you have selected.
Standard, built to cause the engineering menu, you need to dial *#*#3646633#*#* , which is not very convenient and practical - is a tiny application designed to eliminate this inconvenience :)
- Has a minimum size - just 25KByte.
- Does not require any permits.
- Do not "hanging" in memory.
- No advertising.
!! Application is only for devices running MTK (MediaTek). If you have a different platform, you will get a message that the device is not supported with the proposal to uninstall this applicaton.
!!! Attention. On some devices (basically, these are some models of Huawei) manufacturers denies access to the Engineering Menu, in connection with which these devices will be able to function the program only with the given Root access.
For those who would like to support the project, offer donate-version: Engineer Mode MTK donate
It don't need your position like Mobileuncle tools..
it will work only on MediaTek based Phones..
Use the secret menu carefully..
if you don't know what you are doing... don't do it!!
This implementation includes a decibel meter that can give an approximate idea of the current sound pressure level where you are located.
The current version includes these options:
1) Different time acquisition; Slow (1 s), Fast (125 ms), Impulse (75 ms)
2) Upside Down Mode
3) Calibration option
4) Reference of common sound pressure levels of applications.
5) Represented minimum, maximum and average dB value (press at the blinking "Capturing Audio" to restart the levels)
WARNING: The smart phone has a limited audio response between (300 - 3400 Hz). Otherwise there is only 16 bit resolution so it´s only possible to reach a maximum of 32767 levels instead of the real level range (0.0002 to 200 Pa) of the difference sound pressure, that give us a total a range of 90 dB (not 120 dB)
- Calculate the screen size in pixels and dip
- Display device info
- Convert pixels to dip or dip to pixels from 1 or 2 dimensions
- Convert pixels to sp or sp to pixels for text sizes
- Convert color codes from HEX to RGB or RGB to HEX
NOTE: this app is intended primarily for developers.
You can find out the current status of your flash counter and firmware state (custom or official) by booting into "download mode" on most devices. The usual way of getting into "download mode" is by first turning off your device, then turning it on by pressing and holding VolDown+(Home)+Power. Alternatively, the "adb reboot download" command also often works.
When you run TriangleAway, if your device and firmware are supported, it will show you the detected state of the binary (custom or official) and flash counter value, and the option to "Reset flash counter". Please confirm that the information shown is correct before resetting the values.
On a number of devices, TriangleAway can work, but your firmware may not be supported directly. In that case, the app will tell you it needs to reboot into a special boot mode, which will be happen if you select "Reset flash counter". The device will reboot into a special mode which will allow you to review the current status and reset the binary and flash counter values (or abort and do nothing). On some devices this will actually trigger the counter to 1 if its 0 - so if you're "just checking", do that in download mode!
!!! THIS IS A DANGEROUS OPERATION AND COULD POTENTIALLY BRICK YOUR DEVICE. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. A USB JIG IS PREFERRED IF YOU HAVE A WORKING ONE !!!
( and by brick I mean brick - only a board replacement or a JTAG unit will be able to save you, don't mess with boot(loader) stuff unless you *really* mean it! )
Note#1: using Triangle Away may unmount your SD card. Reboot or manually remount it from Android settings.
Note#2: on new devices status can only be reset on stock firmwares!
- GT-I9100 **
- Sprint Epic 4G Touch
- Korea SHW-M250K/L/S
- GT-I9300/I9300T **
- GT-I9305/I9305T/I9305N LTE **
- USA: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mo, VZW (unlock bootloader !), USCC, MetroPCS, Cricket, CSpire
- Korea: SHV-E210K/L/S, SHW-M440S
- USA: AT&T, VZW, Sprint, T-Mo, USCC
SG Note 2:
- GT-N7100/N7100T/N7102/N7105/N7105T **
- USA: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mo, VZW (unlock bootloader !), USCC
- Canada: I317M, T889V
- Korea: SHV-E250K/L/S **
SG Note 3 (4.4+):
- USA: T-Mobile, Sprint
- Canada: SM-N900W8
- Asia: SM-N900S/2/6/8/9
SG Note 8.0":
- GT-N5100 3G **
- GT-N511x Wi-Fi **
- GT-N5120 LTE **
SG Note 10.1":
- GT-N8000 3G **
- GT-N801x Wi-Fi **
- GT-N8020 LTE **
- SHW-M480S/K/W **
SG Camera EK-GC100 **
SG Tab 2:
- GT-P310x 7" 3G
- GT-P311x 7" Wi-Fi
- GT-P510x 10.1" 3G
- GT-P511x 10.1" Wi-Fi
- I8160, I8190
- S7500, S7560, S7562
** Various models are supported depending on firmware, but only the exact models listed are supported regardless of firmware version.
Whether or not Triangle Away works may depend on your kernel, try flashing a different one if it doesn't work.
Please also note that some devices set the counter to 1 at every boot if you are running a custom kernel or recovery. On these devices, Triangle Away may always display 1 - make sure to check the counter in actual download mode.
For discussion and technical details, see the XDA-Developers.com thread here:
Note that this download is also available from that thread completely for free. You can go there and download it for free, or buy me a beer and download it from Play. It is the same program.
I'm not sure about future updates - http://www.chainfire.eu/articles/118/Triangle_Away_vs_Samsung/
This widget can switch the volume settings at 1 tap.
And this widget can change an individual volume when touch an icon.
Please tap this widget when you go school,home,workplace,etc.
You will be impressed by this widget.
I wish that you enjoy your life.
If you have a mobile device with a MT6577/MT6589(T)/MT6592 chipset, you probably noticed the GPS functionality is pretty bad. Most notably, it can be quite difficult to get a 'fix'. This can be resolved by saving recent EPO files, which are used for Assisted GPS. These EPO files can be downloaded manually (which takes some time), or you could just use MT GPS!
This application retrieves the latest EPO files and saves them to the right location. The files should be updated daily to make sure you can always get a GPS fix quickly. The usage is pretty straightforward, but here is a set of instructions:
- Make sure your phone is rooted
- Run MT GPS
- Download the EPO files
- Go to Location in Settings and enable everything
- Turn on your Wi-Fi
- Start the app requiring GPS!
This should be sufficient to get GPS working on most of the devices with a MT chipset. However, if it still is not working after following the steps above, try this:
- Update EPO files as stated above and make sure Wi-Fi is turned on
- Go to Location in Settings and enable everything
- Download MobileUncle from the store
- Run MobileUncle
- Choose 'Engineer Mode'
- Choose 'Engineer Mode (MTK)'
- Go to the tab 'Location', and choose 'YGPS'
- Go to the tab 'Information', and choose 'hot', then 'full', then 'AGPS RESTART'
- Start the app requiring GPS!
If it still is not working, chances are you have a mobile phone with a faulty GPS chip. Some phones have poor antennae, which means you can't fix the GPS issues with an application. This application has been tested on a variety of phones with various MT chipsets, but we can't test all the phones available on the market. Thank you for your understanding.
Have you ever wanted to know the Country of Origin behind the label 'MADE BY SAMSUNG'? When the phone was manufactured? How frequently the phone was used? How many times it has been connected to the Charger? Do you want to know the Knox Warranty Void status without entering to the ODIN Download Mode?... Then this app is for you.
☆ Support multi-language: English, العربية (Arabic), Deutsch (German), Français (French), Italiano (Italian), עברית (Hebrew), Português (Portuguese), Română (Romanian), Русский (Russian), Shqip (Albanian), Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese), Türkçe (Turkish), 中文 (Chinese).
Please help to translate into your native language: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25370185/Phone_INFO_Language.txt
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/phoneinfosamsung/
☆ XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2609045
★ 'Secret Codes'
- List all of Samsung secret codes (HiddenMenu) on your device. Note: You may need ROOT to launch secret codes (use 'Launch 0' method).
★ 'Firmware Browser'
- Browse for the stock firmwares available online, for your phone and for any other Samsung model.
- View firmware's details, and redirect to the SamMobile.com website for the download link.
★ 'Other Tools'
- 'CSC Changer': Change the CSC. WARNING: Changing the CSC will Factory Reset your device (wipe all user data). This tool requires root + multi-CSC stock firmware.
- 'CSC Verifier': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'ServiceMode MAIN MENU': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'S/N Analyzer': Obtain information about Country of Origin and Manufacturing Date from Samsung serial number. You can enter serial number from ANY Samsung phone (including OLD phone, FEATURE phone and NON-SMART phone).
- 'IMEI Analyzer': Check the IMEI for the validity by calculating the Check Digit (according to Luhn algorithm).
★ 'Refurbishment Check'
- Supports ALL Samsung models (formerly '[Note 3] Fake / Clone Detector').
- 'Device Usage Counter'
★ 'CSC Code Lookup' (CSC - Consumer Software Customization, aka Sales Code, or Region Code)
You can search for the CSC code (e.g. XME or BTU), or the country/network name (e.g. Malaysia or Vodafone...).
★ Main Features: Displays the following information about your phone.
▪ GENERAL INFO:
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Phone Model
- Device Type
- Product Name
- Country of Origin
- Manufacturing Date
- Knox Warranty Void
- Mobile Operator Name / Mobile Network Code
▪ CSC INFO:
- Original CSC Code
- Firmware's CSC Code
- Active CSC Code
- CSC Country
- CSC Country ISO
- CSC Product Code
▪ FIRMWARE INFO:
- Bootloader Version
- Baseband Version
- PDA Version
- CSC Version
- Kernel Version / Architecture (32/64-bit)
▪ OS INFO:
- Build Number
- Build Fingerprint
- Build Description
- Build Date
- Android Version
- Java Virtual Machine (Dalvik or ART)
▪ HARDWARE INFO:
- Colour / Internal Storage
- Hardware / Board (32/64-bit)
- Platform / Chip
- GPU (Graphics Processing Unit)
- Modem Board
- Hardware Revision
- Total RAM
- Screen (physical size in inches, resolution in pixels)
- Battery (technology, capacity in mAh, health)
▪ DEVICE ID:
- Android Serial Number
- Samsung Serial Number
▪ USAGE HISTORY:
- Headset Connect Counter
- Charger Connect Counter (root required)
- S Pen Detach Counter (root required)
Please be noted that S Pen Detach Counter is available for Galaxy Note series only.
NOTE: This app works properly with the Stock Firmware. On Custom ROM some info may not show correctly.
☆☆☆ Ability to Remove Ads and Export info to the SD Card (Plus version only) ☆☆☆
* Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockworkMod recovery.
* Manage your ROMs via a handy UI.
* Organize and perform backups and restores from within Android!
* Install ROMs from your SD card.
* Install your favorite ROMs over the air!
* Incremental update zips (save your data plan!)
* Premium ROMs
* Receive notifications for when your ROM is updated!
* Automatic backups
* Install Queue
* Web Connect
* Backup Download Server lets you easily transfer backups as flashable zips to your computer.
Do you prefer using only recovery manually? Check out the Touch Recovery in app purchase, for the most advanced recovery available!
Why does ROM Manager ask for account permissions?
Web Connect only needs to access your Google account to connect it to your google account. It can't access any private data or passwords.
ClockworkMod Touch Recovery:
ClockworkMod Touch recovery (and recovery) is work that needs to put in for every new device that is released by a manufacturer.
If work on ROM Manager ceased completely, all the premium features would continue working without issue. However, new recoveries do not port and build themselves. Without ClockworkMod Touch being a per device purchase, there is no way to recoup recurring server costs and labor. Keeping ROM Manager free and operational costs tens of thousands of dollars a year, and that does not include engineering costs.
Your support is appreciated.
Droid users: Stuck at the "M" logo? Flash an alternate recovery and flash back to ClockworkMod.
HTC Users: Flash recovery not working? Try fastbooting a recovery on.
Droid X/2/Pro Users: You must run the Bootstrap application first to use ROM Manager.
Samsung users: You must flash a Clockwork compatible kernel first (see XDA forums)
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE (4.0+) AND THE LATEST LICENSE (1.0.8+) INSTALLED!
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance (GT-I9070/P)
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 (GT-I8160)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300/I9305)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500/I9505)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8000)
- Motorola Moto G (XT1028/31/32/33/34)
- LG Nexus 4
* If you want to add a device to the list pm details and a kernel thread to have an example and I will update as soon as possible.
It's pretty easy, just follow simple few steps:
- Press "Check compatibility button"
- Select a valid kernel image
Does it increase binary counter? No.
Do I need to be rooted? Yes, of course.
Why is it for? With this tool you can flash kernels without a PC in your Android, easy and safer than never, just select the kernel image, flash and reboot.
Why is it safer? It has MD5 checksum to verify that your file is not corrupted, you must want to check it before flashing...
I have soft bricked my device flashing an mp3 file (?) what can I do? Flash with odin again, you can optionally flash the kernel only.
CHANGELOG AND EXTRA INFO:
Original thread on XDA developers forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=37704398