• f(x) = xsin(2x) intvl=(-∞, ∞). (You don't have to type in the interval 'intvl=(-∞, ∞)'; the graphing calculator appends it when you press the Graph button. You can change the end-points as desired.)
• Polar: f(θ) = 3sin(2θ) intvl=(0, 2π). (You can use x for θ; the graphing calculator replaces x's by θ's when you select polar coordinate system).
• p(t) = 3cos(3t), 3sin(2t) intvl=(0, 2π). (You can use x for t.) Note: enter x(t) and y(t) separated by a comma (no enclosing parentheses around p(t) ).
• Polar: p(t) = 3cos(3t), 3sin(2t) intvl=(0, 2π). Note: enter θ(t) and r(t) separated by a comma as above -- the first component is θ(t) -- (no enclosing parentheses around p(t)).
• 1,2; 2,3; 4,5; Note: enter the point (x,y) as x,y;
• Polar: 1,2; π,3; π/2,5; Note: The first component is θ; enter the point (θ,r) as θ,r;
When you enter points, new labels appear on three buttons as P(x), L(x) and CNCT. Pressing each will find and graph the polynomial of the least degree passing through all the given points, the line that fits best according to the least squares criterion or connect the points, correspondingly.
When no interval is specified,:
• The graphing calculator automatically appends a default interval to the function and parametric expression and draws the graph on that interval.
Graph MULTIPLE expressions on the same coordinate system:
• First long press 'Graph'.
When viewing the Graphs:
• Touch Polar on the upper right corner of the graphing area to draw the graphs in polar coordinate system.
• Drag the graphs. To center the graph on the screen, touch the coordinate indicator on the top left corner of the graphing area.
• Touch ++ or -- on the lower right corner of the graphing area to zoom in or out.
• Touch the lower left corner of the graphing area (where the caption is) to reset zoom.
You can use the following in your expressions
• Basic algebraic operations
• Trigonometric functions and their inverses
• Hyperbolic functions and their inverses
• Exponential and logarithmic functions
• The Gamma function Γ (related to factorial) and Psi function Ψ.
• Absolute value and Step functions.
If your expression is incomplete or if you make a syntax error the = sign changes to ? mark. When you touch it, this artificial intelligent graphing calculator gives you a feedback by precisely indicating the error.
• Calculate complex numbers. Example: (2+3i)^i+5∠(4). You can use i or j for the imaginary unit.
• Calculate derivatives (symbolic) of functions and parametric curves and graph them.
• Solve f(x) = 0 to find all the x-intercepts (zeros or roots of a function) on an interval without guesswork.
• Generate table of values for functions and parametric curves.
• Calculate definite integral, area and arc length.
• RAD and DEG mode.
• Scientific, engineering and fixed point notations.
• Units Converter - convert units of length, mass, time,... .
• Change background color of the calculator.
On this graphing calculator most keys are assigned a second functionality by long pressing. For example
• Long press of the back-space button x←: Clears the input box. Immediately after pressing it will display back the deleted expression.
• Long press of ^ (power) sign: Appends 'intvl=(' to the expression if it is not already there. Long press of decimal point inserts comma to separate the end-points.
All of the above with more details are included in the built-in Instruction accompanying this graphing calculator.
- We don't assume any responsabilities on copies installed outside the appstore.
-Graphing of functions
-Show line intersection points
-Show extrema (minimums/maximums)
-Show x-axis intersections
-Show y-axis intersections
-View as table
-Easiest matrix entry in the history of calculator apps!
-8-, 16-, 32-, and 64-bit
-binary, octal, decimal and hexadecimal support
On top of that, all features included in the free MathsApp Scientific Calculated are included as well:
-Easily adjust previous calculations or insert previous results
-Advanced statistical distribution functions
-Complex number support
-View Step-by-Step how the answer was calculated by clicking on the result (see screen shot).
-Parametric and Polar coordinate graphing.
-New All Cartesian graph mode which can graph any equation even if it can't solve for x or y.
-Create custom keyboards.
-Create custom keys as expressions or functions.
-Save graph setups and screenshots.
-Create workspaces to organize and permanently save calculations.
-Additional matrix operations: reduced row echelon form, LU and QR decomposition, eigenvalues, and eigenvectors
-Graph up to 6 equations (free limits you to 3).
-Since there are no ads, no internet permission is required.
Q. How do I view the Step-by-Step screen for a problem?
A. First enter the problem into the calculator and hit enter to see the result. Then click on the result. Make sure you are clicking on the result and not its input, as clicking on its input will paste the input into the current entry field. Also, Step-by-Step must be enabled in the settings when the result is calculated. By default Step-by-Step is enabled.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase and you email me at email@example.com within 14 days of your purchase, I will give you a refund. Please include your order number in the email. (Google play only gives you 15 minutes to automatically get a refund, I think this is too short). You can only request a refund once.
If you find any bugs or have questions, please email me.
Explanation of permissions:
Storage - Needed for app to be able to read/write to external storage. This allows users to transfer custom keyboards between devices.
It provides a full set of commonly used scientific calculation functions and supports the following unique features:
- Check history results for re-editing purposes;
- Draw graphs corresponding to the math equations you input, such as Cartesian y(x) and x(y), parametric x(t), y(t) and polar r(θ)equations;
- Allow users to choose from the variable bounds and background color to give a vivid display for a deeper understanding of the equations.
Still hesitate? Try the lite version to verify whether it meets your needs fully.
Kindly take note that the lite version has some restrictions, such as complicated scientific functions like sin, log are not supported.
calculator calculate graph graphing scientific student professional analysis data
This is a fully featured scientific and graphing calculator which supports graph, matrix, complex numbers, equation solver and unit converter. For everyday calculations, the calculator also supports a basic mode.
* No ads
* Large input/output display
* Dedicated Graph Plotter
* Advanced Unit Converter
* Complex number
* Full Matrix Support upto order of 9x9
* Simultaneous linear equation solver upto 9 variables
* Polynomial equation solver - gives both real and complex soln.
* Landscape Mode
* Calculation History
* All Trigonometric operations
* Degree, Radian, Grade
* Binary, Decimal, Octal, Hexadecimal operation
* Bitwise operations
* Ten memory locations
* Results history feature
* Constants Table
* In built help (accessible via options menu)
You can also try the free version:
- Graphing of user-defined functions
- Scientific notation
- Floating point arithmetic
- Logarithmic functions, using both base 10 and base e
- Trigonometric functions (some including hyperbolic trigonometry)
- Exponential functions and roots beyond the square root
quick access to constants such as pi and e
- Complex numbers
MagicCalc is a full functions full screen scientific and programmable graphing calculator for Phones and Tablets.
- Install the full version for more fun.
- It's composed by : Console window for input/output, and calculus operations. 2D graphic window for 2D functions and 2D parametric functions. 3D graphic window for 3D functions and 3D parametric functions. Program editor for scripting complex operations. You can save and load your programs.
- We don't assume any responsabilities on copies installed outside the appstore.
Scientific Calculator Dx can be used also to convert numeric base (hex, bin and dec).
The application also uses the accelerometer (in addition to normal "OK" button) to show the result on the screen (just shake your device).
Many other useful functions will be added soon.
VTGraphicCalculator includes the following features:
* Acts As a Normal calculator with many standard functions such as sin, cos, tan, arcsin, arccos, sinh, cosh, and so on . . .
* The user can Save history and defined functions.
* Supports the drawing of many graphs (only in the Pro version).
* Units convertor includes Length, Weight, Volume, Temperature, Time, and more. . .
ProCalcApp - An original scientific calculator. It is able to calculate complex mathematical equations very accurately. What makes this calculator different is its simplicity. It is much easier to use than its competitors and any input can immediately be converted to 2D or 3D graphs.
Scientific and engineering calculations
Complex numbers can be inserted and stored (e.g.(radians&angle) or (real+imaginary))
2D and 3D graphing
Easy store and recall
Easily scroll through questions to keep track of operations.
List of previous questions and answers,
Long click on result to input question,
Swipe through pages,
Click on result to input answer,
Quadratic equation solver,
Landscape view for all activities,
Most trigonometric function,
- One Input Screen
- Product Features : Console window for input/output, and calculus operations. 2D graphic window for 2D functions and 2D parametric functions. 3D graphic window for 3D functions and 3D parametric functions. Program editor for scripting complex operations. You can save and load your programs.
- We don't assume any responsabilities on copies installed outside the appstore.
Free version also available.
2D: Functions, Parametric Relations, Polar graphs
-Algebra: Zero, Max/Min, Intersect
-Calculus: Derivatives, Tangent lines, Integrals
3D: Functions, Parametric Surfaces
-Lighting, augmented reality mode
-Live calculation: evaluate expressions as you type
-Complex (imaginary) numbers (a+bi or polar)
-Probability distribution functions (PDF)
-Physical and chemical constants
-Copy and swap
-Statistics (mean, deviation, etc.)
-sto() function may be used for infinite series/mathematical induction, Newton's Method, etc.
-When tracing functions with fractional powers, tangent line is reversed for negative x-values.
-Odd-numbered roots with real solutions are evaluated as a real number (e.g.: (-8)^(1/3) = -2), unlike other calculators, and computer algebra systems such as Wolfram.
Not only does this app calculate the chances of a particular outcomes, but it also shows the probable possibilities on a distribution graph.
Some possible uses of this app include:
- Coin flipping odds.
- Dice rolling odds.
- Calculating the probable outcomes for sporting events (baseball, soccer, basketball, football, etc.) based on season win percentage.
- Calculating various casino odds (roulette, craps, dice, etc.)
- Calculating odds in many games (board games and video games) that merit a sampling probability.
- Statistics homework!
- There really is myriad of things to use this app for!
This is an ideal tool for people who are curious about probabilities and statistics in general, or people who perhaps want to know the best odds to bet or play against!
Please note that internet permission is needed to allow access to currency exchange rates in the conversion function
* General Arithmetic Functions
* Trigonometric Functions - radians, degrees & gradients - including hyperbolic option
* Power & Root Functions
* Log Functions
* Modulus Function
* Random Number Functions
* Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
* Highest Common Factor & Lowest Common Multiple
* Statistics Functions - Statistics Summary (returns the count (n), sum, product, sum of squares, minimum, maximum, median, mean, geometric mean, variance, coefficient of variation & standard deviation of a series of numbers), Bessel Functions, Beta Function, Beta Probability Density, Binomial Distribution, Chi-Squared Distribution, Confidence Interval, Digamma Function, Error Function, Exponential Density, Fisher F Density, Gamma Function, Gamma Probability Density, Hypergeometric Distribution, Normal Distribution, Poisson Distribution, Student T-Density & Weibull Distribution
* Conversion Functions - covers all common units for distance, area, volume, weight, density, speed, pressure, energy, power, frequency, magnetic flux density, dynamic viscosity, temperature, heat transfer coefficient, time, angles, data size, fuel efficiency & exchange rates
* Constants - a wide range of inbuilt constants listed in 4 categories:
1) Physical & Astronomical Constants - press to include into a calculation or long press for more information on the constant and its relationship to other constants
2) Periodic Table - a full listing of the periodic table - press to input an element's atomic mass into a calculation or long press for more information on the chosen element - the app also includes a clickable, pictorial representation of the periodic table
3) Solar System - press to input a planet's orbit distance into a calculation or long press for more information on the chosen planet
4) My Constants - a set of personal constants that can be added via the History
* Convert between hex, oct, bin & dec
* AND, OR, XOR, NOT, NAND, NOR & XNOR Functions
* Left Hand & Right Hand Shift
* Plotter with a table also available together with the graph
* Complex numbers in Cartesian, Polar or Euler Identity format
* The main screen of the calculator can also be set to Fractions Mode for general arithmetic functions including use of parentheses, squares, cubes and their roots
* 20 Memory Registers in each of the calculation modes
* A complete record of each calculation is stored in the calculation history, the result of which can be used in future calculations
An extensive help facility is available which also includes some useful scientific reference sections covering names in the metric system, useful mathematical formulas and a detailed listing of physical laws containing a brief description of each law.
A default screen layout is available for each function showing all buttons on one screen or, alternatively, all the functions are also available on a range of scrollable layouts which are more suitable for small screens - output can be set to scroll either vertically (the default) or horizontally as preferred – output font size can be increased or decreased by long pressing the + or - buttons
A full range of settings allow easy customisation - move to SD for 2.2+ users
Please email any questions that are not answered in the help section or any requests for bug fixes, changes or extensions regarding the functions of the calculator - glad to help wherever possible.
More from developer
It can evaluate any mathematical expression of any length and complexity that has real or complex numbers. Expressions can be entered in editor text box (IOD) and then edited in the middle of the string on any line. The calculation execution can be performed from any line in Input Output Display (IOD). Recognizes 16 operators, over 60 basic functions that are calculated in complex numbers, and 85 mathematical and physical constants (e.g. "trigonometric, hyperbolic, logarithmic functions and there invers", "probability functions", "beta function", "gamma function", "error functions", and more special functions, "logical operators like exclusive or (XOR)", "Planck's constant", "atomic mass constant", "Avogadro's number",...). Evaluates calculation error for any function or expression. Displays calculation results in selected Sig Fig notation. Converts between binary, octal, decimal, and hexadecimal number systems. Performs arithmetic and logical operations on any number systems ("and", "or", "exclusive or", "not", "shift"). Executes trigonometric function calculations in radians, degrees, or gradients. The value of the last calculation computed is automatically stored in an "arg" variable, which is then ready for use in the next operation. Results from any calculation can be stored in the memory entry for future use. There is no limitation on the number of memories that can be stored. If a user makes an unsupported entry during the operation of this software, the calculator will generate an error message and explanation. The help is built in to the calculator and available on line.
- Screen On – Keep screen on when calculator is in use
- Text Display – Font Size
- Decimal separator selection (dot vs. comma),
- Schema selection
- Display Calculation error
- Haptic Feedback –vibration
Math in One Version 3.0 contains all features of its predecessors in a new and improved format. It still includes a list of over 85 constants (such as Planck’s time and the atomic mass constant) and over 100 functions (from logarithmic and hyperbolic functions to various probability-distribution functions like gamma and beta functions) . In addition to its ability to evaluate a mathematical expression- of any length and complexity that includes real or complex numbers and can incorporate logical operators, it has a Unit Converter with over 19 categories of units of measurements and 20 SI prefixes and the capacity to perform Financial Analyses (savings, loans, bonds). For your many graphing needs, this calculator can display multiple plots at once in Cartesian or polar coordinates for expressions that include parametric equations. You can easily find the zeros, minimums, maximums, tangents, and first/second derivatives of your graphs as well as the intersections of your graphs or the area bounded by up to three functions. Up to 9th order derivatives can be calculated in addition to integrals. This calculator can also display the calculation error of any function or expression in the Significant Figure notation you choose. Examples of its other unique capabilities include its capacity to convert between binary, octal, decimal, and hexadecimal number systems, and it can execute trigonometric function calculations in radians, degrees, or gradients. If a user makes an unsupported entry during the operation of this software, the calculator will generate an error message and explanation.
For more details, please visit us at http://mathinone.com.