-View Step-by-Step how the answer was calculated by clicking on the result (see screen shot).
-Parametric and Polar coordinate graphing.
-New All Cartesian graph mode which can graph any equation even if it can't solve for x or y.
-Create custom keyboards.
-Create custom keys as expressions or functions.
-Save graph setups and screenshots.
-Create workspaces to organize and permanently save calculations.
-Additional matrix operations: reduced row echelon form, LU and QR decomposition, eigenvalues, and eigenvectors
-Graph up to 6 equations (free limits you to 3).
-Since there are no ads, no internet permission is required.
Q. How do I view the Step-by-Step screen for a problem?
A. First enter the problem into the calculator and hit enter to see the result. Then click on the result. Make sure you are clicking on the result and not its input, as clicking on its input will paste the input into the current entry field. Also, Step-by-Step must be enabled in the settings when the result is calculated. By default Step-by-Step is enabled.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase and you email me at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your purchase, I will give you a refund. Please include your order number in the email. (Google play only gives you 15 minutes to automatically get a refund, I think this is too short). You can only request a refund once.
If you find any bugs or have questions, please email me.
Explanation of permissions:
Storage - Needed for app to be able to read/write to external storage. This allows users to transfer custom keyboards between devices.
- We don't assume any responsabilities on copies installed outside the appstore.
-Graphing of functions
-Show line intersection points
-Show extrema (minimums/maximums)
-Show x-axis intersections
-Show y-axis intersections
-View as table
-Easiest matrix entry in the history of calculator apps!
-8-, 16-, 32-, and 64-bit
-binary, octal, decimal and hexadecimal support
On top of that, all features included in the free MathsApp Scientific Calculated are included as well:
-Easily adjust previous calculations or insert previous results
-Advanced statistical distribution functions
-Complex number support
• f(x) = xsin(2x) intvl=(-∞, ∞). (You don't have to type in the interval 'intvl=(-∞, ∞)'; the graphing calculator appends it when you press the Graph button. You can change the end-points as desired.)
• Polar: f(θ) = 3sin(2θ) intvl=(0, 2π). (You can use x for θ; the graphing calculator replaces x's by θ's when you select polar coordinate system).
• p(t) = 3cos(3t), 3sin(2t) intvl=(0, 2π). (You can use x for t.) Note: enter x(t) and y(t) separated by a comma (no enclosing parentheses around p(t) ).
• Polar: p(t) = 3cos(3t), 3sin(2t) intvl=(0, 2π). Note: enter θ(t) and r(t) separated by a comma as above -- the first component is θ(t) -- (no enclosing parentheses around p(t)).
• 1,2; 2,3; 4,5; Note: enter the point (x,y) as x,y;
• Polar: 1,2; π,3; π/2,5; Note: The first component is θ; enter the point (θ,r) as θ,r;
When you enter points, new labels appear on three buttons as P(x), L(x) and CNCT. Pressing each will find and graph the polynomial of the least degree passing through all the given points, the line that fits best according to the least squares criterion or connect the points, correspondingly.
When no interval is specified,:
• The graphing calculator automatically appends a default interval to the function and parametric expression and draws the graph on that interval.
Graph MULTIPLE expressions on the same coordinate system:
• First long press 'Graph'.
When viewing the Graphs:
• Touch Polar on the upper right corner of the graphing area to draw the graphs in polar coordinate system.
• Drag the graphs. To center the graph on the screen, touch the coordinate indicator on the top left corner of the graphing area.
• Touch ++ or -- on the lower right corner of the graphing area to zoom in or out.
• Touch the lower left corner of the graphing area (where the caption is) to reset zoom.
You can use the following in your expressions
• Basic algebraic operations
• Trigonometric functions and their inverses
• Hyperbolic functions and their inverses
• Exponential and logarithmic functions
• The Gamma function Γ (related to factorial) and Psi function Ψ.
• Absolute value and Step functions.
If your expression is incomplete or if you make a syntax error the = sign changes to ? mark. When you touch it, this artificial intelligent graphing calculator gives you a feedback by precisely indicating the error.
• Calculate complex numbers. Example: (2+3i)^i+5∠(4). You can use i or j for the imaginary unit.
• Calculate derivatives (symbolic) of functions and parametric curves and graph them.
• Solve f(x) = 0 to find all the x-intercepts (zeros or roots of a function) on an interval without guesswork.
• Generate table of values for functions and parametric curves.
• Calculate definite integral, area and arc length.
• RAD and DEG mode.
• Scientific, engineering and fixed point notations.
• Units Converter - convert units of length, mass, time,... .
• Change background color of the calculator.
On this graphing calculator most keys are assigned a second functionality by long pressing. For example
• Long press of the back-space button x←: Clears the input box. Immediately after pressing it will display back the deleted expression.
• Long press of ^ (power) sign: Appends 'intvl=(' to the expression if it is not already there. Long press of decimal point inserts comma to separate the end-points.
All of the above with more details are included in the built-in Instruction accompanying this graphing calculator.
It provides a full set of commonly used scientific calculation functions and supports the following unique features:
- Check history results for re-editing purposes;
- Draw graphs corresponding to the math equations you input, such as Cartesian y(x) and x(y), parametric x(t), y(t) and polar r(θ)equations;
- Allow users to choose from the variable bounds and background color to give a vivid display for a deeper understanding of the equations.
Still hesitate? Try the lite version to verify whether it meets your needs fully.
Kindly take note that the lite version has some restrictions, such as complicated scientific functions like sin, log are not supported.
calculator calculate graph graphing scientific student professional analysis data
MagicCalc is a full functions full screen scientific and programmable graphing calculator for Phones and Tablets.
- Install the full version for more fun.
- It's composed by : Console window for input/output, and calculus operations. 2D graphic window for 2D functions and 2D parametric functions. 3D graphic window for 3D functions and 3D parametric functions. Program editor for scripting complex operations. You can save and load your programs.
- We don't assume any responsabilities on copies installed outside the appstore.
Features in detail:
- Matrix Calculator:
LU decomposition whit pivoting
SVD - Singular Values decomposition
Eigenvalues - Eigenvectors
Linear Systems M N
- Graphing Calculator:
variable evaluation: pi
function evaluation: sin(0)
variable definition: a=3.5
function definition: f(x)=x^2-1
--Logarithms and power
sqrt(x): square root; x^0.5
cbrt(x): cube root; x^(1/3)
exp(x): exponential; e^x
log(x), ln(x): natural logarithm
log2(x), lb(x): binary logarithm
log10(x), lg(x): decimal logarithm
log(base,x): arbitrary base logarithm
--Trigonometric - radians
sin(x), cos(x), tan(x)
asin(x), acos(x), atan(x)
--Trigonometric - degrees
sind(x), cosd(x), tand(x)
asind(x), acosd(x), atand(x)
sinh(x), cosh(x), tanh(x)
asinh(x), acosh(x), atanh(x)
gcd(x,y): greatest common divisor
abs(x): absolute value
rnd(): random value from [0,1). rnd(max): random value from [0, max).
i or j is the complex base. Example:
+ - × ÷ basic arithmetic
√ square root
' first derivative
--Binary, octal, hexadecimal
Value converter in binary, octal or hexadecimal input prefixing respectively 0b, 0o, 0x, in decimal.
It is possible to compute the first derivative of a function with one argument using the prime notation: log'(5).
The prime mark (quote) must appear immediately after the name of the function, and must be followed by open-parentheses.
The derivative may be plotted e.g. sqrt'(x).
To compute the derivative of an expression you must define the expression as a named function.
Eg f (x) = x ^ 2 + x, after insertion, type f '(x) to display the graph of the derivative.
To plot multiple functions on the same 2d graph, simply enter them on the same line separated by ";".
Limit of a function /*Still in beta*/
Arc Length & Surface Area
Graph of parametric functions
Graph in polar coordinates
-- Widget Calculator
scientific calculator, grapher, graphic calculator, integration, derivative, mathematica, matlab, complex numbers, plotting, graph plot, plotter, calculation, symbolic, graphing, study of function, derive, arity, symja
Easy and intuitive to use. It's simple to redo calculations from history and to import and save variables from either your history or from the included database of physical constants.
The calculator accepts and evaluates long advanced expressions.
The best experience your money can buy!
PRO FEATURES ONLY:
- Shake to delete
- Rounding precision
- Max history entries
aCalculator includes the following features:
- Highly featured calculator for complex tasks
- 4x3 Widget
- GraphView for drawing graphs (thanks to GraphView API)
- All important mathematic operations:
* +, -, *, /
* sin, cos, tan, asin, acos, atan
* pi, x², %, √
* ln, e^x, log
* brackets, x
- Support for radians and degrees (click on text to change it !)
- Storage for 5 variables ! Can be restored everytime you need it.
- A result History (click on result display to open it !)
- Landscape and portrait
- Shake to delete
- A lot of settings such as:
* Orientation, Theme, Vibrationmode, Decimalformat
* Longclick, KeepScreenOn, FullScreen, ShakeControll
- Full support for tablets, phablets and smartphones !
- Modern UserInterface
- Easy to use
- 100 % ad-free !
- Doesn't need any permission !
Thanks for downloading ! If you like it please rate and share ;)
ProCalcApp - An original scientific calculator. It is able to calculate complex mathematical equations very accurately. What makes this calculator different is its simplicity. It is much easier to use than its competitors and any input can immediately be converted to 2D or 3D graphs.
Scientific and engineering calculations
Complex numbers can be inserted and stored (e.g.(radians&angle) or (real+imaginary))
2D and 3D graphing
Easy store and recall
VTGraphicCalculator includes the following features:
* Acts As a Normal calculator with many standard functions such as sin, cos, tan, arcsin, arccos, sinh, cosh, and so on . . .
* The user can Save history and defined functions.
* Supports the drawing of many graphs (only in the Pro version).
* Units convertor includes Length, Weight, Volume, Temperature, Time, and more. . .
This Application is absolutely FREE with NO advertisement and NO other permission in stealing your personal information.
Generic Calculator offers:
- Most Easy and Simple calculator interface
- Basic arithmetic, Square root and Percentage calculation
- CASIO style graphic interface and operation logic
- 10 digits screen
- one memory storage(m+)
- percentage key logic
- Copy to Clipboard
Please help to rate this application if you like it.
Please comment if you rate this low marks. I can Fix/Enhance base on your comments.
-Alphanumeric variable names.Greek alphabet.
-User defined formulas, functions and constants. You can store your own formulas, math functions and constants in the calculators memory, to be used, whenever you need them.
-Built-in formulas for determinants, linear equations, trigonometry ,vectors, combinatorics.
-Function Graphing.(up to 3 functions)
-Evaluate your own formulas, as if it were a programmable calculator.
-Evaluate your own functions, the same way as built-in functions.
-Logarithms, trigonometric and hyperbolic functions.
-Powers and roots, factorial, implied multiplication.
-Degrees, Radians, Scientific and Engineering notation, fixed number of decimals and floating point, decimal to sexagesimal conversion.
-Retrieve last result and recent calculations.
-Two keyboard styles and two calculator sizes available, to choose from.
Basic User's guide included.(available also in Spanish)
Calculating formulas can be confirmed while composing, so it shows a big effect in a complicated calculation.
And PasCal can specify variables in a calculating formula which makes a calculating formula versatile and worthful to preserve as a calculation library.
In addition,in the simple appearance, PasCal incorporates many functions necessary for calculations in natural science and the engineering.
There are many superior calculator apps. of the standard input method, but if you want to perform a complicated calculation easily or
if you want to calculate effectively by reusing a calculation formula, PasCal is strongly recommended to you.
Within 300 installs, newly released PasCal is delivered with a special price.
Please consider purchasing PasCal if possible.
* 5 bodycolor variations
* Formula input method makes it possible to revise a calculation formula easily while composing and makes it easy to recall calculated formula for resusing
* There are Normal mode for general calculations, Complex mode for complex numbers calculations and Logical mode for calculations and bitwise logocal operations
* Floating-point decimal,fixed-point decimal, scientific and engineering notation for displaying calculation results in the Normal mode
* Fraction and DMS(Degrees,Minutes,Seconds) calculations and conversions
* Trigonometric functions, hyperbolic functions, square and cubic root functions, natural logarithm, common logarithms and so on functions
* Trigonometric function in degrees,radians or grads
* Complex numbers calculations and functional calculus with XY coordinate and Poler coordinate in the Complex mode
* Decimal, hexadecimal, octal and binary radix modes and selectable word length of Byte(8bits), Word(16bits), Dword(32bits), Qword(64bits) in the Logical mode
* Not, and, or, xor, nand, nor and xnor bitwise logical operations and bits rotate and bits shift operations
* One independent memory plus 10 memories
* Memory can be accessed via a dialog
* History of calculation formula and calculation result
* Calculation formulas can contain variables
* Built-in library of calculation formula and user's calculation formula can be registerd in the library
* Built-in unit conversions and user definable unit conversions
* Built-in physical constants table and user definable constants table
* Full built-in help
Not only does this app calculate the chances of a particular outcomes, but it also shows the probable possibilities on a distribution graph.
Some possible uses of this app include:
- Coin flipping odds.
- Dice rolling odds.
- Calculating the probable outcomes for sporting events (baseball, soccer, basketball, football, etc.) based on season win percentage.
- Calculating various casino odds (roulette, craps, dice, etc.)
- Calculating odds in many games (board games and video games) that merit a sampling probability.
- Statistics homework!
- There really is myriad of things to use this app for!
This is an ideal tool for people who are curious about probabilities and statistics in general, or people who perhaps want to know the best odds to bet or play against!
- One Input Screen
- Product Features : Console window for input/output, and calculus operations. 2D graphic window for 2D functions and 2D parametric functions. 3D graphic window for 3D functions and 3D parametric functions. Program editor for scripting complex operations. You can save and load your programs.
- We don't assume any responsabilities on copies installed outside the appstore.
More from developer
It can evaluate any mathematical expression of any length and complexity that has real or complex numbers. Expressions can be entered in editor text box (IOD) and then edited in the middle of the string on any line. The calculation execution can be performed from any line in Input Output Display (IOD). Recognizes 16 operators, over 60 basic functions that are calculated in complex numbers, and 85 mathematical and physical constants (e.g. "trigonometric, hyperbolic, logarithmic functions and there invers", "probability functions", "beta function", "gamma function", "error functions", and more special functions, "logical operators like exclusive or (XOR)", "Planck's constant", "atomic mass constant", "Avogadro's number",...). Evaluates calculation error for any function or expression. Displays calculation results in selected Sig Fig notation. Converts between binary, octal, decimal, and hexadecimal number systems. Performs arithmetic and logical operations on any number systems ("and", "or", "exclusive or", "not", "shift"). Executes trigonometric function calculations in radians, degrees, or gradients. The value of the last calculation computed is automatically stored in an "arg" variable, which is then ready for use in the next operation. Results from any calculation can be stored in the memory entry for future use. There is no limitation on the number of memories that can be stored. If a user makes an unsupported entry during the operation of this software, the calculator will generate an error message and explanation. The help is built in to the calculator and available on line.
- Screen On – Keep screen on when calculator is in use
- Text Display – Font Size
- Decimal separator selection (dot vs. comma),
- Schema selection
- Display Calculation error
- Haptic Feedback –vibration
Math in One Version 3.0 contains all features of its predecessors in a new and improved format. It still includes a list of over 85 constants (such as Planck’s time and the atomic mass constant) and over 100 functions (from logarithmic and hyperbolic functions to various probability-distribution functions like gamma and beta functions) . In addition to its ability to evaluate a mathematical expression- of any length and complexity that includes real or complex numbers and can incorporate logical operators, it has a Unit Converter with over 19 categories of units of measurements and 20 SI prefixes and the capacity to perform Financial Analyses (savings, loans, bonds). For your many graphing needs, this calculator can display multiple plots at once in Cartesian or polar coordinates for expressions that include parametric equations. You can easily find the zeros, minimums, maximums, tangents, and first/second derivatives of your graphs as well as the intersections of your graphs or the area bounded by up to three functions. Up to 9th order derivatives can be calculated in addition to integrals. This calculator can also display the calculation error of any function or expression in the Significant Figure notation you choose. Examples of its other unique capabilities include its capacity to convert between binary, octal, decimal, and hexadecimal number systems, and it can execute trigonometric function calculations in radians, degrees, or gradients. If a user makes an unsupported entry during the operation of this software, the calculator will generate an error message and explanation.
For more details, please visit us at http://mathinone.com.