Mathway solves problems in Basic Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Trigonometry, Precalculus, Calculus, Statistics, Finite Math, Linear Algebra, and Chemistry.
This app covers the following topics applicable to precalculus and trigonometry:
- Evaluate any numeric expression or substitute a value for a variable
- Solve a single equation or a system of equations
- Plot functions on the x-y plane or draw a parametric or polar plot
- Determine the sine, cosine, and tangent of a specific angle in a right triangle
- Simplify, expand, or factor trigonometric functions
- Find the partial fraction decomposition of an expression
- Calculate the dot product, cross product, and magnitude of two vectors
- Identify the mean, median, mode, and standard deviation of a set of data
- Calculate permutations and combinations
The Wolfram Precalculus Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Precalculus Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
Through this training program you will learn the essentials of Pre - Calculus.
We help you master Pre - Calculus Trigonometry by using a novel approach to learning. Please take the pretest of 20 relevant questions before you start to learn the material. This will help us to customize the lessons for you.
We can use aggregate date from all the users to learn how this approach works, compare it to other approaches and make it better. By clicking here, you agree to participate in this effort. We will never ask any personal information about you.
This powerful application contains a rich collection of examples, tutorials, and solvers for the following topics:
- Completing the Square
- Quadratic Functions
- Compositions of Functions
- Inverse Functions
- Piecewise Functions
- Rational Functions
- Exponential Functions
- Domain and Range
- Logarithmic Functions
- Compound Interest
- Graph Symmetry
- Conic Sections
- Binomial Expansion
- Arithmetic Sequences
- Geometric Sequences
- Complex Numbers
- Rectangular and Polar Notation
- Rectangular/Polar Conversions
- Standard Unit Circle
- Unit Circle Representations of the Six Trig Functions
- Solving Triangles (SSS, SAS, AAS, ASA, SSA)
- Changes in Amplitude, Period, Horizontal Shifts and Vertical Shifts
- Formulas and Identities
- Degree/Radian Conversions
- 30-60-90 and 45-45-90 Triangles
- Inverse Trig Functions
- Reference Angles
- Simplifying Trig Expressions
- Angles of Elevation and Depression
- Polar Curves
If you like my app, please leave a review! If you don't like my app, please email me with your constructive feedback!
I welcome all comments, questions, and suggestions:
I will answer your math questions for free on facebook:
Please check out my other Android apps:
ACT Math Prep
Finite Math Pro
Math Pro (6 math apps for $1.99!)
SAT Math Prep
-- Functions and their properties
Calculus is the mathematical study of continuous change. It helps you practice and develop your logic/reasoning skills. It throws challenging problems your way which make you think. Although you may never use calculus ever again after school or college, you will definitely hold on to the lessons that calculus teaches you.
Things like time management, how to be organized, how to accomplish things on time, how to perform under pressure, how to be responsible are just some of the things Calculus helps you become proficient in. Traits that will help you succeed.
Calculus plays a big role in most universities today as students in the fields of economics, science, business, engineering, computer science, and so on are all required to take Calculus as prerequisites.
Our Pre-Calculus guide is a preliminary version of Calculus containing over 300 rules, definitions, and examples that provides you with a broad and general introduction of this subject. A valuable pocket reference to have on your phone.
1. Matrix Definition
2. Matrix Addition, Subtraction and Scalar Multiplication
3. Matrix Multiplication
4. Matrix Multiplication Example
5. Augmented Matrix for a System of Equations
6. Solving Augmented Matrices
7. Solving by Gauss-Jordan Elimination
8. Gauss-Jordan Elimination (continued)
9. Special Types of Matrices
10. 2 x 2 Matrix Determinant
11. 3 x 3 Matrix Determinant: Expansion by Minors
12. Determinant of a 3 x 3 Diagonal Multiplication
13. Cramer’s Rule for Solving 2 Linear Equations
14. Cramer’s Rule - Example of solving 2 Equations
15. Cramer’s Rule for 3 Equations in 3 Unknowns
16. Cramer’s Rule - Example of solving three Equations
17. Inverse of a 2 x 2 Matrix
18. System of Equations by Inverse Matrices
19. Area of a Triangle Using Matrices
20. Test for Collinear Points Using Matrices
21. Finding Equation of a Line Given Two Points
22. Conic Sections
24. Ellipse Whose Center is at the Origin
25. Ellipse with Center at the Origin Example
26. Ellipse Translation
27. Ellipse Translation Example
28. Equation of an Ellipse in Standard Form
30. Hyperbola Standard Form
31. Hyperbola Standard Form (continued)
32. Hyperbola Centered at the Origin Example
33. Hyperbola Translation
34. Hyperbola Centered at the Origin Example
36. Parabola Equation with Vertex at the Origin
37. Diagrams of Previous Page Parabolas
38. Parabola Equation with Vertex (h, k)
39. Polar Coordinate Plane
40. Polar Coordinate System - Plotting Points
41. Multiple Representation of points
42. Coordinate Conversion
43. Examples of Conversion
44. Equation Conversion
45. Polar Equations Graphing
46. Special Graphs – Limaçons
47. Special Graphs - Rose Curves
48. Special Graphs - Circles & Lemniscates
49. About Pre-Calculus
50. Support Page
Even if you dont use Calculus, this app sure is a cool way to show-off some high IQ!
Like all our 'phoneflips', this fast and lightweight application navigates quick, has NO Adverts, NO In-App purchasing, never needs an internet connection and will not take up much space on your phone!
Portrait & Landscape mode supported.
a) Definitions - Right Triangle Definition and Unit Triangle definition
b) Facts and properties of trigonometric functions i.e., Domain, Range and period
c) Formulas and Identities (includes Tangent and Cotangent Identities, Reciprocal Identities, Pythagorean Identities, Even/Odd Formulas, Periodic formulas, Double Angle formulas, Degree to radian formulas, Half-angle formulas, Sum and Difference formulas, Product to sum formulas, Sum to product formulas, and Co Function Formulas)
d) Unit circle explained
e) Inverse Trigonometric functions and its properties
f) Law of sines, Cosines and tangents which are define the relationship between the angles of a triangle and its sides.
I wish this app to be use-centric. So, I would like to request you to try this app and make any suggestions to improve it further. I will be happy to provide updates based on your inputs.
Calculo Kids, the mental math game for the entire family!
With your children, have fun adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing! With two difficulty levels and up to four players, Calculo Kids offers many ways to play so you can juggle numbers, calculations, and get better at doing mental math!
Chocolapps apps promote your child's development because they help to improve observation and concentration skills, and give your child a sense of independence.
Join the Chocolapps' community!
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChocolappsIntl
On Twitter: https://twitter.com/chocolapps
On Google+: http://bit.ly/GPlusChocolapps
On Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/chocolapps
On Youtube: http://bit.ly/YouTubeChocolapps
Contact us by email: contact@chocolapps
Sounds and visual feedback follows correct and incorrect answers. However, this is not a game, the sounds are kept as short and non-intrusive as possible to allow this application to be used in a class room environment.
Totally FREE! (no Ads, no Internet access, no Permissions required)
Please, leave a review/rating if you like it!
Equations, inequalities and graphs leave you frustrated?
Tried to solve the problem but you're not sure you got it right?
Meet yHomework - the math solver that actually works 100% of the time!
No gimmicks, no fuss, no excuses - we simply give you the an instant full step-by-step solution and explanation.
yHomework is an easy to use Math solver, just enter your question or equation, and the app will immediately give you the answer together with the full step-by-step solution!
Say you have: 3x+5=8
Not sure what to do next? Just type it into the app and get the step-by-step solution with just one click!
It's just that simple! 1.. 2.. 3.. and you're a math whiz!
OVER A MILLION USERS CAN'T BE WRONG! DOWNLOAD yHomework TODAY!
Current material covers:
Simplification, single unknown equation, 2 equation sets, quadratic equations, Inequalities and function graphs.
Questions? Comments? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you learn these mathematical tricks, you'll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work - wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 350 - ★★☆
- score > 650 - ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
The app shows the Unit Circle along with the exact values of the coordinates for the special angles around the circle. Just tap the points along the circumference of the circle to see the angle in both degrees and radians, the cartesian coordinates, and the exact values all six trigonometric functions for that angle. The Unit Circle is interactive and displays the angle along with a color coded reference triangle.
Apps4Android's "IDEAL Web Math" suite of accessible "mobile browsers" were conceived of, developed, and are supported by IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc. Neither IDEAL Group, Inc., Apps4Android, Inc. nor its suite of accessible mobile browsers are affiliated, in any manner, with Discovery Education®.
The objectives for developing accessible, customized, mobile browsers are to:
1. Accommodate the technology access needs of tens-of-millions of students with print disabilities who may have difficulty accessing and using standard websites. They do this by making standard websites less complex and easier to access and use; and,
2. Provide disadvantaged students, who do not have the luxury of having home-based PCs connected to the Internet, with mobile-friendly “ports-of-entry” to standard websites.
We would like to thank:
1. Discovery Education® for their thought-leadership in developing and offering, free-of-charge, their wonderful WebMATH website http://webmath.com resources to anyone wishing to access them; and,
2. The Rehabilitation Engineering Research Center for Wireless Technologies (Wireless RERC), sponsored by the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR) of the U.S. Department of Education (under grant number H133E110002) for supporting IDEAL Group's and Apps4Android’s efforts to make standard educational websites accessible, usable, and useful to all students… including students with a wide range of print disabilities!
This mobile browser is limited to accessing the following functions of Discovery Education's® WebMATH website http://webmath.com resources:
* Trigonometry Expressions
* Right Triangles
* Quotient Rules
* Integration / Integrals
* Numerical Answer to Integral
Coursera connects you with free online courses from 115+ of the top universities and educational institutions in the world including Stanford, Yale, Princeton and others. Browse our catalog, join courses and watch lectures from the world’s best instructors. Learn anytime, anywhere, in topics ranging from computer science to cooking and beyond.
Take free courses in subjects such as:
• Computer Programming, including Java, Android Apps and Python languages
• Data Science
• Entrepreneurship, Business, and Leadership
• Finance, Accounting, and Economics
• Machine Learning and Gamification
• Mathematics, including Calculus and Statistics
• Project Management
...and hundreds more.
Download Coursera to make education on your schedule: watch short, modular lectures during your commute, coffee break, or any time of your day.
• Learn from top instructors representing more than 115 partner institutions, including leading US and global universities
• Browse over 800 courses in more than 25 subject areas, from mathematics to music to medicine
• On-Demand courses, which let you learn at your own pace
• Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
• Join courses and sign up for upcoming course notifications
• Easily pick up where you left off in a course, from the Coursera.org website seamlessly to the mobile app
• Verified Certificates, which prove your course accomplishments, can be supplementarily purchased on Coursera.org
• Courses in 12 languages including over 500 in English, and over 100 in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Russian
• Subtitles available in all courses' native language, with nearly all offering English subtitles, and other languages when available
Some of our most popular courses include:
• An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Rice)
• An Introduction to Operations Management (UPenn, Wharton School of Business)
• Algorithms (Princeton)
• Android Programming (University of Maryland and Vanderbilt)
• Cryptography (Stanford)
• Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship (University of Maryland)
• Machine Learning (Stanford)
• Model Thinking (University of Michigan)
• Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence (Case Western Reserve)
• Introduction to Finance (University of Michigan)
• R Programming (Johns Hopkins)
• The Data Scientist’s Toolbox (Johns Hopkins)
• Think Again: How to Reason and Argue (Duke)
• Social Psychology (Wesleyan)
On-Demand allows for ultimate learning flexibility in courses such as:
• Age of Jefferson (UVA)
• Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life (Edinburgh)
• Child Nutrition and Cooking (Stanford)
• Chinese for Beginners (Peking University)
• Competitive Strategy (LMU)
• Introduction to Sustainable Development (Columbia)
• Introduction to Public Speaking (Wesleyan)
• Calculus One (The University of Ohio)
• Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher (Relay Graduate School of Education)
• Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills (University of Michigan)
Download the Coursera app today and keep learning without limits.
Now get early access to the next version of Coursera by joining our Android Beta Program! Click here for details: https://beta.coursera.community/hc/en-us.
Created by teachers and tested by students, this game includes:
* tons of humour
* awesome game play
* animation and amazing art
* study for TOEFL and ESL
Practice your skills in areas such as:
* misplaced modifiers
* intensifiers and other qualifiers
Learn the proper way to use adverbs and adjectives and other modifiers while having FUN and playing a GAME!! We update frequently and would *love* to hear your input: email@example.com
Visit us at Facebook for news, contests, and stay up to date with all the latest Mathtoons apps!!!
Follow us on Twitter for lots of extra updates and information about the amazing apps coming soon!!
" Many math concepts are covered in this colorful and fun bundle of electronic goodness! If you answer a question incorrectly it tells you why you’re wrong rather than just letting you try again." TheWiredHomeSchool.com
Bestappsforkids: 4.5**** stars!!
This app is PERFECT for the beginner calculus high school, college or university math student. FUN games move you from easy math concepts to algebra and tougher introductory calculus concepts. Practice your math, algebra and calculus skills while enjoying humour, graphics and an easy GAME!
Banish the school textbook and open up Practi! Practi lets students practice math, science, language and other academics by using proven methods to increase student success!
High school students: download Practi and browse our huge FREE library of existing practice in algebra, geometry, trig, calculus, grammar, physics and more! Enter your class code to immediately access your own eacher’s practice questions and play your way to an “A”!
Middle school students: use Practi to brush up on your algebra and grammar skills and use the FREE custom analytics to learn how to make your own practice more efficient!
College and University: tune up your study skills by practicing important calculus and science and become better and faster at preparing for tough courses!
Created by teachers and supported by university research, Practi is designed to help students become more efficient at practicing the necessary skills for tough subjects like calculus, physics and chemistry.
Developed by the award-winning team at Mathtoons Media, Practi is designed to change the way that students build important math, language and science skills. Future versions of Practi will include modes to compete with your friends and tons of fun customizable features. Follow us at Facebook to stay up-to-date with all things Mathtoons!
Mathtoons is a TOP RANKED education app team dedicated to making math FUN and EASY! Join 100,000 users who train their brains by playing fun games that increase learning and algebra ability!
We work with TOP universities and educators to make learning math fundamentals fun, engaging and productive!
Most math games are designed for early learners, but Mathtoons creates games that can benefit and enhance math, number and algebra for all ages.
Visit us at Facebook for news, contests, and to stay up to date with all the latest Mathtoons apps!!!
Created by teachers and tested by students, this app offers maximum fun with hilarious illustrations and lots of jokes!
Play this Idiom Stories game to quickly learn and enjoy knowing the most important English idioms for TOEFL, English Language proficiency tests such as Cambridge, CAEL, ELPT and IELPT.
Perfect English Language practice created specially for international students intending to study abroad.