This app covers the following topics applicable to precalculus and trigonometry:
- Evaluate any numeric expression or substitute a value for a variable
- Solve a single equation or a system of equations
- Plot functions on the x-y plane or draw a parametric or polar plot
- Determine the sine, cosine, and tangent of a specific angle in a right triangle
- Simplify, expand, or factor trigonometric functions
- Find the partial fraction decomposition of an expression
- Calculate the dot product, cross product, and magnitude of two vectors
- Identify the mean, median, mode, and standard deviation of a set of data
- Calculate permutations and combinations
The Wolfram Precalculus Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Precalculus Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
Mathway solves problems in Basic Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Trigonometry, Precalculus, Calculus, Statistics, Finite Math, Linear Algebra, and Chemistry.
Receiving answers on Mathway is completely free, but step-by-step solutions require payment.
Please take a moment to rate and review, we greatly appreciate your support!
Already a fan of Mathway? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter/Google+ for all the latest updates:
Calculus is the mathematical study of continuous change. It helps you practice and develop your logic/reasoning skills. It throws challenging problems your way which make you think. Although you may never use calculus ever again after school or college, you will definitely hold on to the lessons that calculus teaches you.
Things like time management, how to be organized, how to accomplish things on time, how to perform under pressure, how to be responsible are just some of the things Calculus helps you become proficient in. Traits that will help you succeed.
Calculus plays a big role in most universities today as students in the fields of economics, science, business, engineering, computer science, and so on are all required to take Calculus as prerequisites.
Our Pre-Calculus guide is a preliminary version of Calculus containing over 300 rules, definitions, and examples that provides you with a broad and general introduction of this subject. A valuable pocket reference to have on your phone.
1. Matrix Definition
2. Matrix Addition, Subtraction and Scalar Multiplication
3. Matrix Multiplication
4. Matrix Multiplication Example
5. Augmented Matrix for a System of Equations
6. Solving Augmented Matrices
7. Solving by Gauss-Jordan Elimination
8. Gauss-Jordan Elimination (continued)
9. Special Types of Matrices
10. 2 x 2 Matrix Determinant
11. 3 x 3 Matrix Determinant: Expansion by Minors
12. Determinant of a 3 x 3 Diagonal Multiplication
13. Cramer’s Rule for Solving 2 Linear Equations
14. Cramer’s Rule - Example of solving 2 Equations
15. Cramer’s Rule for 3 Equations in 3 Unknowns
16. Cramer’s Rule - Example of solving three Equations
17. Inverse of a 2 x 2 Matrix
18. System of Equations by Inverse Matrices
19. Area of a Triangle Using Matrices
20. Test for Collinear Points Using Matrices
21. Finding Equation of a Line Given Two Points
22. Conic Sections
24. Ellipse Whose Center is at the Origin
25. Ellipse with Center at the Origin Example
26. Ellipse Translation
27. Ellipse Translation Example
28. Equation of an Ellipse in Standard Form
30. Hyperbola Standard Form
31. Hyperbola Standard Form (continued)
32. Hyperbola Centered at the Origin Example
33. Hyperbola Translation
34. Hyperbola Centered at the Origin Example
36. Parabola Equation with Vertex at the Origin
37. Diagrams of Previous Page Parabolas
38. Parabola Equation with Vertex (h, k)
39. Polar Coordinate Plane
40. Polar Coordinate System - Plotting Points
41. Multiple Representation of points
42. Coordinate Conversion
43. Examples of Conversion
44. Equation Conversion
45. Polar Equations Graphing
46. Special Graphs – Limaçons
47. Special Graphs - Rose Curves
48. Special Graphs - Circles & Lemniscates
49. About Pre-Calculus
50. Support Page
Even if you dont use Calculus, this app sure is a cool way to show-off some high IQ!
Like all our 'phoneflips', this fast and lightweight application navigates quick, has NO Adverts, NO In-App purchasing, never needs an internet connection and will not take up much space on your phone!
Portrait & Landscape mode supported.
This powerful application contains a rich collection of examples, tutorials, and solvers for the following topics:
- Completing the Square
- Quadratic Functions
- Compositions of Functions
- Inverse Functions
- Piecewise Functions
- Rational Functions
- Exponential Functions
- Domain and Range
- Logarithmic Functions
- Compound Interest
- Graph Symmetry
- Conic Sections
- Binomial Expansion
- Arithmetic Sequences
- Geometric Sequences
- Complex Numbers
- Rectangular and Polar Notation
- Rectangular/Polar Conversions
- Standard Unit Circle
- Unit Circle Representations of the Six Trig Functions
- Solving Triangles (SSS, SAS, AAS, ASA, SSA)
- Changes in Amplitude, Period, Horizontal Shifts and Vertical Shifts
- Formulas and Identities
- Degree/Radian Conversions
- 30-60-90 and 45-45-90 Triangles
- Inverse Trig Functions
- Reference Angles
- Simplifying Trig Expressions
- Angles of Elevation and Depression
- Polar Curves
If you like my app, please leave a review! If you don't like my app, please email me with your constructive feedback!
I welcome all comments, questions, and suggestions:
I will answer your math questions for free on facebook:
Please check out my other Android apps:
ACT Math Prep
Finite Math Pro
Math Pro (6 math apps for $1.99!)
SAT Math Prep
-- Functions and their properties
☞ Includes 135 animated lessons (6 hours of video and audio)
☞ Covers precalculus review, derivatives, and integrals
☞ Track your progress as you study
☞ Watch our tutors explain everything
☞ You can also this app a calculus reference for your class
This free app provides access to a large sample of Magoosh’s popular Calculus lessons. Sign in with a Magoosh Premium account to get access to the full library, along with all the online lessons on the Magoosh Calculus website. See http://calculus.magoosh.com for more information.
Who makes the lessons?
Magoosh’s expert tutor, Mike McGarry. He has over twenty years of experience teaching in a variety of subjects, specializing in math, science and standardized exams.
What is Magoosh?
Magoosh is an online education company with a focus on teaching through videos and personalized customer support.
What do the calculus lessons cover?
The topics covered in this lesson series are: acceleration, series, trigonometric identities, transformation and composition of functions, limits, asymptotes, continuity, tangent lines, first derivatives, differentiability, derivative rules, trigonometric derivatives, the product and quotient rules, the chain rule, derivatives of exponential and logarithmic functions, inverse trig derivatives, derivative applications, related rates, differentials, critical points, Rolle’s theorem, the geometry of first and second derivatives, concavity, point of inflection, L’Hopital’s rule, antiderivatives, Riemann sums, integral notation, the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, indefinite integrals, u-substitution, area and volume, the disc and washer method, the shell method, applications of integrals, integration by parts, trigonometric integrals...and many more!
How do I contact you?
Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us. If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-855-MAGOOSH and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can. If you’re outside the US, you can also reach us at +1-510-214-0212
“The instructional videos are brilliant, I really appreciated having the flexibility to pause a video, absorb the information and re-play it if I needed to.”
“The Magoosh staff was awesome; I peppered them with questions and requests and they always responded thoroughly and quickly.”
“The team is really great and actually cares about your score as much as they would care about their own. Simply the best.”
Don’t wait until the last minute to start studying, let us be your study guide and download Magoosh Calculus Lessons today!
From novice to expert in Calculus.
Now Includes Tools for Calculation.Calculate Definite Integral,Plot Function Graphs,LCM,GCD.
==Gets installed in memory card.So no issues of Storage problems.
==Explains concepts in details includes(Definition,Theorems,Formula,Some Examples,Multimedia Graphics helps to get concepts clear)
---->Application Of Derivatives
---->Area Under Curves
Calculus Quick Reference lists down all the important formulas and evaluation techniques used in calculus which makes it easier for you to memorize and apply them in solving problems.
The topics include:
1) Limits (Basic Properties, Basic Limit Evaluations, Evaluation Techniques)
2) Derivatives (Definitions, Basic Properties/Formulas/Rules, Common Derivatives, Conditions for Increasing/Decreasing and Conditions for Concave Up/Concave Down)
3) Integrals formulas/Rules and Standard Evaluation Techniques(u substitution, Integration by Parts, Products and Quotients of Trig Functions, Trigonometric Substitutions and Partial Fractions)
4) Table of Laplace Transforms
No more boring, homemade study videos on the web. Our comprehensive video library covers every topic you need in 21 subjects including ACT, SAT, and AP tests.
- Mathematics: Pre-algebra, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Precalculus, Calculus, AP Calculus
- Science: Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- English: Literature, Writing, Grammar
- Test Prep: AP Biology, AP US Government, AP Calculus, US History, ACT, ACT Redbook, SAT
- College Admissions Counseling: College Applications, Financial Aid, High School, Grades, Extracurriculars
Study with crisp and clear movie-quality videos that are filmed in studios by professional production crews.
“You explained in 3 min. what my teacher couldn’t in 5 weeks!”
Great teachers make your learning easy. All of our teachers have masters degrees or Ph.Ds and years of teaching experience. What does that mean? They’re masters of their subjects and know where students make mistakes. Plus, our teachers are far from boring. They’re so fun and dynamic that users watch the videos again even after they understand the topic. Great learning starts with great teaching. Experience your “A-Ha!” moment with our all-star teachers.
Save time studying. You’ve got other things to do
You can get straight A’s if you have an infinite amount of time. Like most students, however, you have a busy schedule and balancing your time is difficult with demanding classes. The easiest way to get better grades in a short amount of time is to have great teachers help you with every subject. With over 5,300 study videos, you’ll always find help for every topic from the best teachers. Pre-algebra, Trigonometry, ACT, AP Biology, Probability, you name it. It’s like having a private tutor with you at all times.
Get into your dream school with college admissions counseling by an expert
The college application process can often be very frustrating and time consuming. Get reliable advice from a renowned college admissions counselor who has helped hundreds of students get into their dream colleges. Admissions experts can often charge more than $100/hour, but you can get it from our College Counseling section.
Want better grades? Download Studystorm NOW!
Use Studystorm on the Web at http://www.brightstorm.com
Sign up to create a free account is required.
Some videos require a Studystorm Pro membership.
- NEW: statistics (gaussian test, t test, binominal and normal distribution, standard deviation, average, sum, median)
- formula calculation with variables, sums, products and sequences
- solve equations (linear, quadratic, cubic, transpose)
- plot functions, derivate, integrate, calculate roots and extremas (polynomial, rational, exponential, etc)
- calculate tangent, asymptote, interception
- reconstruction: calculate f(x) by given roots, points or extremas
- f(x,y) plot in 3D
- factoring (Bézout's identity, Euler's totient function, least common multiple, greatest common divisor)
- modulo calculation with big integer and fractions
- differential and integral calculus
- curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
- linear algebra, vectors, matrices
- unit conversion
- number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
- complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that's not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.
The Differential Calculus Master app has been designed to help Math students master the subject of Differential Calculus concept-by-concept. Some prominent features of this app are listed out below:
1. Detailed and interactive notes for every concept!
2. Concept-by-concept assessment. Focus on one concept at a time and master it.
3. 25+ Concepts. 1200+ Questions with detailed, step-by-step solutions.
4. All topics covered. Functions, Graphs, Limits, Continuity, Differentiability, Differentiation, Tangents and Normals, Monotonicity, Maxima and Minima, Mean Value Theorems, and more.
5. Questions from easy to very hard. Master the subject starting from scratch!
6. Content prepared by top Math teachers with decades of combined teaching experience!
Wondering whether Calculus Master is relevant for you? If you fall in any of the following categories, Calculus Master will prove to be an invaluable resource for you!
1. Undergrad students in US/UK/Europe/Australia and other countries taking a Calculus course in any semester.
2. High school students across the world studying Calculus for the first time.
3. Students preparing for particular competitive exams, like the IITJEE Math paper and other Math competitions
How it Works
1. The subject of Differential Calculus is divided into 3 units: (a) Functions and Graphs (b) Limits, Continuity and Differentiation (c) Applications of Derivatives.
2. Each unit is divided into a number of concepts. For example, the unit on Limits, Continuity and Differentiation has concepts like Basic Limits, Exponential and Logarithmic Limits, Trigonometric Limits and so on.
3. You can practice and assess yourself on each concept separately. For example, suppose that you select the concept Basic Limits.
4. When you generate a new session on this concept, the app will select about 10 questions from the available pool of questions and present them to you.
5. As you answer each question, you will be given instant feedback on your response, as well as the detailed solution for that question.
6. Once you complete the session, your cumulative score on that concept will be calculated. This takes into account your scores of past sessions on that concept as well.
7. For questions which you have attempted incorrectly, the app will give you a chance to answer them again in subsequent sessions.
8. When (almost) all questions for a concept have been answered correctly, you can still run that concept in practice mode, in which the app won’t keep track of your scores.
This app will always be free, but please consider donating if you like it!
Bitcoin address: 1PuhR83yykTsjhgqraY8A6X4YKSeUgCk7J
much wow. such appreciation. Dogecoin address: DAxBZKeXq8MKeH2wphN1HLff26Gdc8K2fn
****UPDATE - The Pro version is now Free! Download it now!****
Calculus Reference Tool Lite is the perfect tool for any student taking a calculus course, or those looking for a brush up! It contains detailed descriptions with clear and helpful examples on over 15 calculus topics, ranging from limits and the definition of a derivative, up to partial derivatives and triple integrals using multiple coordinate systems. A must have to accompany any student!
Another plus, it's ad free!
Upgrade to the Pro version for a very helpful list of cheat sheets and a vector calculator!
If you like the lite version, you can now get the full version of the app here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.neumediatechnologies.calculus.full
- Watch narrated tutorials guide you on the basic concepts of Calculus including Differentiation and Integration
- Fun-to-watch videos introduce you to the world of Calculus; learn about the history of Calculus and not just the technical concepts
- Animated and illustrated concepts makes learning from scratch or refreshing easy
- Interactive sections reinforce important concepts
- Move away from the usual style of learning in the classroom
- Learn at your own pace: pause or replay the tutorials at your command
- Try the sample questions and check your answers against model solutions
Check us out on....
xda-developers.com - http://www.xda-developers.com/android/enjoy-learning-calculus-with-calculus-interactive/
Android Tapp - http://www.androidtapp.com/calculus-interactive-app-lite/
=== What's Available in the Lite Version ===
Introduction to Differentiation
- Watch a introduction video on Differentiation
- Main Principles of Differentiation
- Practice Questions
Note: This works best on the tablet platform.
Basic Properties & Facts
Properties of Radicals
Properties of Inequalities
Properties of Absolute Value
Logarithms and Log Properties
Factoring and Solving
Square Root Property
Absolute Value Equations/Inequalities
Completing the Square
Functions and Graphs
All in one
Trigonometric Function Values in Quadrants II, III, and IV
The Unit Circle
Angle Addition Formulas
Double Angle Formulas
Half Angle Formulas
Power Reducing Formulas
Law of Sines
Law of Cosines
Law of Tangents
Pythagorean Identities (for any angle θ)
Relationship between the limit and one-sided limits
Limits Properties Formulas
Basic Limit Evaluations Formulas
Evaluation Techniques Formulas
Some Continuous Functions
Intermediate Value Theorem
Derivatives Definition and Notation
Interpretation of the Derivative
Basic Properties and Formulas
Chain Rule Variants
Higher Order Derivatives
Increasing/Decreasing – Concave Up/Concave Down
Mean Value Theorem
Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
Standard Integration Techniques
Approximating Definite Integrals
This app covers the following topics applicable to Calculus, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, Calculus I, and Calculus II:
- Evaluate any numeric expression or substitute a value for a variable.
- Plot basic, parametric, or polar plots of the function(s) of your choice.
- Determine the limit of a function as it approaches a specific value.
- Differentiate any function or implicit function.
- Find the critical points and inflection points of a function.
- Identify the local and absolute extrema of a function.
- Integrate a function, with or without limits.
- Sum a function given a lower and upper bound.
- Find the closed form of a sequence or generate terms for a specific sequence.
The Wolfram Calculus Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Calculus Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
Combine this with ZeGenie's Interactive Learning Engine, and you have the best Calculus App yet!
This App covers all the basis of Calculus I (Differential Calculus), with more advanced topics coming soon!
Here are the topics:
3. Derivatives I (Intro to Derivatives)
4. Derivatives II
5. Derivatives of Trigonometric Functions
6. Curve Sketching
7. Related Rates
8. Maximization and Minimization
" Many math concepts are covered in this colorful and fun bundle of electronic goodness! If you answer a question incorrectly it tells you why you’re wrong rather than just letting you try again." TheWiredHomeSchool.com
Bestappsforkids: 4.5**** stars!!
This app is PERFECT for the beginner calculus high school, college or university math student. FUN games move you from easy math concepts to algebra and tougher introductory calculus concepts. Practice your math, algebra and calculus skills while enjoying humour, graphics and an easy GAME!
Mathtoons is a TOP RANKED education app team dedicated to making math FUN and EASY! Join 100,000 users who train their brains by playing fun games that increase learning and algebra ability!
We work with TOP universities and educators to make learning math fundamentals fun, engaging and productive!
Most math games are designed for early learners, but Mathtoons creates games that can benefit and enhance math, number and algebra for all ages.
Visit us at Facebook for news, contests, and to stay up to date with all the latest Mathtoons apps!!!
Created by teachers and tested by students, this app offers maximum fun with hilarious illustrations and lots of jokes!
Play this Idiom Stories game to quickly learn and enjoy knowing the most important English idioms for TOEFL, English Language proficiency tests such as Cambridge, CAEL, ELPT and IELPT.
Perfect English Language practice created specially for international students intending to study abroad.
Created by teachers and tested by students, this game includes:
* tons of humour
* awesome game play
* animation and amazing art
* study for TOEFL and ESL
Practice your skills in areas such as:
* misplaced modifiers
* intensifiers and other qualifiers
Learn the proper way to use adverbs and adjectives and other modifiers while having FUN and playing a GAME!! We update frequently and would *love* to hear your input: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at Facebook for news, contests, and stay up to date with all the latest Mathtoons apps!!!
Follow us on Twitter for lots of extra updates and information about the amazing apps coming soon!!
Banish the school textbook and open up Practi! Practi lets students practice math, science, language and other academics by using proven methods to increase student success!
High school students: download Practi and browse our huge FREE library of existing practice in algebra, geometry, trig, calculus, grammar, physics and more! Enter your class code to immediately access your own eacher’s practice questions and play your way to an “A”!
Middle school students: use Practi to brush up on your algebra and grammar skills and use the FREE custom analytics to learn how to make your own practice more efficient!
College and University: tune up your study skills by practicing important calculus and science and become better and faster at preparing for tough courses!
Created by teachers and supported by university research, Practi is designed to help students become more efficient at practicing the necessary skills for tough subjects like calculus, physics and chemistry.
Developed by the award-winning team at Mathtoons Media, Practi is designed to change the way that students build important math, language and science skills. Future versions of Practi will include modes to compete with your friends and tons of fun customizable features. Follow us at Facebook to stay up-to-date with all things Mathtoons!