This powerful application contains a rich collection of examples, tutorials, and solvers for the following topics:
- Completing the Square
- Quadratic Functions
- Compositions of Functions
- Inverse Functions
- Piecewise Functions
- Rational Functions
- Exponential Functions
- Domain and Range
- Logarithmic Functions
- Compound Interest
- Graph Symmetry
- Conic Sections
- Binomial Expansion
- Arithmetic Sequences
- Geometric Sequences
- Complex Numbers
- Rectangular and Polar Notation
- Rectangular/Polar Conversions
- Standard Unit Circle
- Unit Circle Representations of the Six Trig Functions
- Solving Triangles (SSS, SAS, AAS, ASA, SSA)
- Changes in Amplitude, Period, Horizontal Shifts and Vertical Shifts
- Formulas and Identities
- Degree/Radian Conversions
- 30-60-90 and 45-45-90 Triangles
- Inverse Trig Functions
- Reference Angles
- Simplifying Trig Expressions
- Angles of Elevation and Depression
- Polar Curves
If you like my app, please leave a review! If you don't like my app, please email me with your constructive feedback!
I welcome all comments, questions, and suggestions:
I will answer your math questions for free on facebook:
Please check out my other Android apps:
ACT Math Prep
Finite Math Pro
Math Pro (6 math apps for $1.99!)
SAT Math Prep
This app covers the following topics applicable to precalculus and trigonometry:
- Evaluate any numeric expression or substitute a value for a variable
- Solve a single equation or a system of equations
- Plot functions on the x-y plane or draw a parametric or polar plot
- Determine the sine, cosine, and tangent of a specific angle in a right triangle
- Simplify, expand, or factor trigonometric functions
- Find the partial fraction decomposition of an expression
- Calculate the dot product, cross product, and magnitude of two vectors
- Identify the mean, median, mode, and standard deviation of a set of data
- Calculate permutations and combinations
The Wolfram Precalculus Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Precalculus Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
Through this training program you will learn the essentials of Pre - Calculus.
We help you master Pre - Calculus Trigonometry by using a novel approach to learning. Please take the pretest of 20 relevant questions before you start to learn the material. This will help us to customize the lessons for you.
We can use aggregate date from all the users to learn how this approach works, compare it to other approaches and make it better. By clicking here, you agree to participate in this effort. We will never ask any personal information about you.
Mathway solves problems in Basic Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Trigonometry, Precalculus, Calculus, Statistics, Finite Math, Linear Algebra, and Chemistry.
Calculus is the mathematical study of continuous change. It helps you practice and develop your logic/reasoning skills. It throws challenging problems your way which make you think. Although you may never use calculus ever again after school or college, you will definitely hold on to the lessons that calculus teaches you.
Things like time management, how to be organized, how to accomplish things on time, how to perform under pressure, how to be responsible are just some of the things Calculus helps you become proficient in. Traits that will help you succeed.
Calculus plays a big role in most universities today as students in the fields of economics, science, business, engineering, computer science, and so on are all required to take Calculus as prerequisites.
Our Pre-Calculus guide is a preliminary version of Calculus containing over 300 rules, definitions, and examples that provides you with a broad and general introduction of this subject. A valuable pocket reference to have on your phone.
1. Matrix Definition
2. Matrix Addition, Subtraction and Scalar Multiplication
3. Matrix Multiplication
4. Matrix Multiplication Example
5. Augmented Matrix for a System of Equations
6. Solving Augmented Matrices
7. Solving by Gauss-Jordan Elimination
8. Gauss-Jordan Elimination (continued)
9. Special Types of Matrices
10. 2 x 2 Matrix Determinant
11. 3 x 3 Matrix Determinant: Expansion by Minors
12. Determinant of a 3 x 3 Diagonal Multiplication
13. Cramer’s Rule for Solving 2 Linear Equations
14. Cramer’s Rule - Example of solving 2 Equations
15. Cramer’s Rule for 3 Equations in 3 Unknowns
16. Cramer’s Rule - Example of solving three Equations
17. Inverse of a 2 x 2 Matrix
18. System of Equations by Inverse Matrices
19. Area of a Triangle Using Matrices
20. Test for Collinear Points Using Matrices
21. Finding Equation of a Line Given Two Points
22. Conic Sections
24. Ellipse Whose Center is at the Origin
25. Ellipse with Center at the Origin Example
26. Ellipse Translation
27. Ellipse Translation Example
28. Equation of an Ellipse in Standard Form
30. Hyperbola Standard Form
31. Hyperbola Standard Form (continued)
32. Hyperbola Centered at the Origin Example
33. Hyperbola Translation
34. Hyperbola Centered at the Origin Example
36. Parabola Equation with Vertex at the Origin
37. Diagrams of Previous Page Parabolas
38. Parabola Equation with Vertex (h, k)
39. Polar Coordinate Plane
40. Polar Coordinate System - Plotting Points
41. Multiple Representation of points
42. Coordinate Conversion
43. Examples of Conversion
44. Equation Conversion
45. Polar Equations Graphing
46. Special Graphs – Limaçons
47. Special Graphs - Rose Curves
48. Special Graphs - Circles & Lemniscates
49. About Pre-Calculus
50. Support Page
Even if you dont use Calculus, this app sure is a cool way to show-off some high IQ!
Like all our 'phoneflips', this fast and lightweight application navigates quick, has NO Adverts, NO In-App purchasing, never needs an internet connection and will not take up much space on your phone!
Portrait & Landscape mode supported.
-- Functions and their properties
If you like the lite version, you can now get the full version of the app here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.neumediatechnologies.calculus.full
- Watch narrated tutorials guide you on the basic concepts of Calculus including Differentiation and Integration
- Fun-to-watch videos introduce you to the world of Calculus; learn about the history of Calculus and not just the technical concepts
- Animated and illustrated concepts makes learning from scratch or refreshing easy
- Interactive sections reinforce important concepts
- Move away from the usual style of learning in the classroom
- Learn at your own pace: pause or replay the tutorials at your command
- Try the sample questions and check your answers against model solutions
Check us out on....
xda-developers.com - http://www.xda-developers.com/android/enjoy-learning-calculus-with-calculus-interactive/
Android Tapp - http://www.androidtapp.com/calculus-interactive-app-lite/
=== What's Available in the Lite Version ===
Introduction to Differentiation
- Watch a introduction video on Differentiation
- Main Principles of Differentiation
- Practice Questions
Note: This works best on the tablet platform.
a) Definitions - Right Triangle Definition and Unit Triangle definition
b) Facts and properties of trigonometric functions i.e., Domain, Range and period
c) Formulas and Identities (includes Tangent and Cotangent Identities, Reciprocal Identities, Pythagorean Identities, Even/Odd Formulas, Periodic formulas, Double Angle formulas, Degree to radian formulas, Half-angle formulas, Sum and Difference formulas, Product to sum formulas, Sum to product formulas, and Co Function Formulas)
d) Unit circle explained
e) Inverse Trigonometric functions and its properties
f) Law of sines, Cosines and tangents which are define the relationship between the angles of a triangle and its sides.
I wish this app to be use-centric. So, I would like to request you to try this app and make any suggestions to improve it further. I will be happy to provide updates based on your inputs.
master trigonometric function computations includes
practice mode as well as trigonometric function calculator
useful for students learning pre-calculus mathematics in
school and college. All steps shown when computing sine,
cosine, tangent, secant, cosecant, and cotangent ratios
for various angles for the most common right triangles
which are taught in school. Both degree angles and radian
angles available. Good teaching and study aid for
mathematics, practice for quizzes, tests, and exams
in a fun and easy to learn way with Easy Trig.
1. List of formula group.
2. Next and previous key to change formula group.
3. Easy readable format of formulas.
4. Tables for derivative and Integration.
This App has all the important formulas and concepts
-Inverse trig functions
-Law of sine and cosine
-Negative angle formulas
-Double & triple angle formulas
-Degree to radians formulas
-Sum and difference formulas
-Product to sum formulas
-Sum to product formulas
-Compositions of trig functions
✔ Introduction Trigonometry
✔ Angle (Trigonometry)
✔ Quadrant Angle (Trigonometry)
✔ Co-terminal angles
✔ Trig functions of large and negative angles
✔ Reference angle
✔ Trigonometry functions - introduction
✔ SOH CAH TOA - trigonometry
✔ Inverse trigonometry functions
✔ Trig functions of large and negative angles
✔ Sine (sin) function - Trigonometry
✔ Graph of the sine (sin) function - Trigonometry
✔ Sine waves - Trigonometry
✔ Cosine (cos) function - Trigonometry
✔ Graph of the cosine (cos) function - Trigonometry
✔ Tangent (tan) function - Trigonometry
✔ Graph of the tangent (tan) function - Trigonometry
✔ Secant (sec) - Trigonometry function
✔ Cosecant (cosec) - Trigonometry function
Created by teachers and tested by students, this game includes:
* tons of humour
* awesome game play
* animation and amazing art
* study for TOEFL and ESL
Practice your skills in areas such as:
* misplaced modifiers
* intensifiers and other qualifiers
Learn the proper way to use adverbs and adjectives and other modifiers while having FUN and playing a GAME!! We update frequently and would *love* to hear your input: email@example.com
Visit us at Facebook for news, contests, and stay up to date with all the latest Mathtoons apps!!!
Follow us on Twitter for lots of extra updates and information about the amazing apps coming soon!!
" Many math concepts are covered in this colorful and fun bundle of electronic goodness! If you answer a question incorrectly it tells you why you’re wrong rather than just letting you try again." TheWiredHomeSchool.com
Bestappsforkids: 4.5**** stars!!
This app is PERFECT for the beginner calculus high school, college or university math student. FUN games move you from easy math concepts to algebra and tougher introductory calculus concepts. Practice your math, algebra and calculus skills while enjoying humour, graphics and an easy GAME!
Created by teachers and tested by students, this app offers maximum fun with hilarious illustrations and lots of jokes!
Play this Idiom Stories game to quickly learn and enjoy knowing the most important English idioms for TOEFL, English Language proficiency tests such as Cambridge, CAEL, ELPT and IELPT.
Perfect English Language practice created specially for international students intending to study abroad.
Mathtoons is a TOP RANKED education app team dedicated to making math FUN and EASY! Join 100,000 users who train their brains by playing fun games that increase learning and algebra ability!
We work with TOP universities and educators to make learning math fundamentals fun, engaging and productive!
Most math games are designed for early learners, but Mathtoons creates games that can benefit and enhance math, number and algebra for all ages.
Visit us at Facebook for news, contests, and to stay up to date with all the latest Mathtoons apps!!!
Banish the school textbook and open up Practi! Practi lets students practice math, science, language and other academics by using proven methods to increase student success!
High school students: download Practi and browse our huge FREE library of existing practice in algebra, geometry, trig, calculus, grammar, physics and more! Enter your class code to immediately access your own eacher’s practice questions and play your way to an “A”!
Middle school students: use Practi to brush up on your algebra and grammar skills and use the FREE custom analytics to learn how to make your own practice more efficient!
College and University: tune up your study skills by practicing important calculus and science and become better and faster at preparing for tough courses!
Created by teachers and supported by university research, Practi is designed to help students become more efficient at practicing the necessary skills for tough subjects like calculus, physics and chemistry.
Developed by the award-winning team at Mathtoons Media, Practi is designed to change the way that students build important math, language and science skills. Future versions of Practi will include modes to compete with your friends and tons of fun customizable features. Follow us at Facebook to stay up-to-date with all things Mathtoons!