Ride, Record, Snap, and Share - Ride with GPS
• One press and you’re off; we’ll provide a map, distance traveled, ride duration and more.
• Designed to be stable and efficient; we’ll record all your stats while leaving battery life to spare.
• See routes and cuesheets planned with our website, http://ridewithgps.com
• Love your Garmin? Keep it. Our product can stand alone or work in tandem with your existing bike computer.
• Live logging lets your friends track your ride with GPS. Basic/Premium only.
• Route navigation; turn by turn guidance with voice prompts and cue sheets so you never get lost while riding your bike. Basic/Premium only.
• Rock-solid GPS Logging; accuracy and stability are important. Like you, our GPS won’t quit.
• Comprehensive Bluetooth and Bluetooth Smart support; capture power, cadence, heart rate, and more. Can also be used when riding indoors.
• Bicycle profiles for more accurate data; keep your stats organized by equipment for a more complete look at your ride history.
• We love all bikes; Whether you ride a mountain bike or a road bike, our software is the perfect companion.
• Make it memorable; take photos using your preferred camera app, and we’ll automatically associate them with your ride.
• Remember great spots; photos with location data are geotagged on your ride.
• Enhance your Garmin; even if you prefer your own bike GPS, the Ride with GPS app makes it easy to take and upload photos when you are done.
• Be social; publish your rides to social media, or keep them within our community. Of course we value privacy, it's simple to hide any rides from public eyes.
• Make it presentable; add additional details using the Ride with GPS website, and share your rides and photos in a format your friends and family will enjoy.
• Between other software and devices; export GPX, KML, or TCX files from the website for use in other software or compatible bike GPS units.
• Your data; we believe that our users own their data. We’ll never hold your ride history hostage.
FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
• Turn by turn navigation; whether you’ve planned a bike ride in advance, or you’ve found one from our catalogue, we’ll keep you cycling in the right direction.
• Keep it real with live logging; publish ride stats and photos in real time, so your friends and family can track your progress.
Ride With GPS supports all Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4/BTE/BTLE) sensors, as well as Polar and Zephyr regular Bluetooth heart rate sensors. We’ve thoroughly tested the following:
Wahoo Fitness Blue HR Strap
Wahoo Fitness Blue SC speed and cadence sensor
Wahoo Fitness RPM cadence sensor
Stages power meter
Polar Wearlink+ BTLE heartrate strap
Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart heart rate strap
Zephyr HxM Bluetooth heart rate sensor
Jarv Bluetooth 4.0 Cycling Speed and Cadence Sensor
Topeak PanoBike Bluetooth Smart Cadence and Speed Sensor
Runtastic Speed and Cadence Bike Sensor
Powertap BTLE speed and cadence sensor
While we haven’t tested it, Powertap’s Bluetooth Smart Powercap should work.
Come visit us at http://ridewithgps.com for more ways to improve your ride.
Beat your personal bests!
Superior GPS sports tracking app. Running, cycling, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, sailing, biking, flying, gliding. The best featured app to record your GPS track and monitor your performance and cardio fitness.
★ Live tracking
★ Speed, distance, time, pace, altitude gain/loss
★ Training plans
★ Heart rate*
★ Breathing rate***
★ Skin temperature***
★ Voice trainer feedback
★ Personal Bests
★ Auto facebook/twitter
★ Replay my tracks on Google maps
★ Realtime zoomable charts
★ Race yourself
★ Export in GPX, CSV, KML from the website
* Polar wearlink or Zephyr BLUETOOTH or ANT+ HRM required
** Zephyr Hxm or ANT+ footpod or bike sensor required
*** Zephyr BioHarness required
Compatible with Zephyr Hxm, Zephyr Bioharness and Polar Wearlink® + transmitter with Bluetooth®
See http://sportstracklive.com/help/heart-rate for more info.
Also compatible with Bluetooth SMART (Bluetooth low-energy) sensors (currently enabled on Samsung only). See http://sportstracklive.com/help/bluetooth-smart
This app is ANT+ certified and supports ANT+ enabled heart rate sensors, footpods and bicycle speed & cadence sensors. Visit http://www.thisisant.com/directory for compatible devices.
Email email@example.com if you have any problem
Run, bike, cycle, hike, mountain bike, ski, snowboard, sail, treadmill
Help, Feature requests and forum http://getsatisfaction.com/sportstracklive
Here, finally, complete the application for those who need a fully programmable timer.
Valuable contributor to any type of interval training, as Tabata, HIIT, kettlebells, crossfit, boxing, weightlifting, running, cycling and many others.
This application is simple to set up your exercise program with run times of exercise and recovery times and associated repeated.
We think then of sound messages to alert you to the end of either phase of training.
You can choose to do 1 or more repetitions of the same table, pause the countdown and simultaneously listen to your favorite music.
* Ability to create, load and save tabs customize
* Countdown voice
* Fullscreen viewing (optional) easier to read during the countdown
* Description for each phase of
Cos'aspettate? try it now
Welcome to the revolution in exercise learning. Many apps use simple 2D graphics or videos to demonstrate how to perform various exercises.
RealiFit let's you see the motions of each exercise in full 3D. You can view, pause, and step through each exercise that was obtained by motion capturing certified professional trainers. Get interactive tips on how to prepare and execute every rep safely and efficiently. See WHERE and WHEN you should feel the burn. Use RealiFit's Workout mode to guide you and keep track of your place in preset workouts.
- 35 exercises motion captured in 3D
- 5 exercises shown in BAD FORM, explaining common mistakes
- Visual guide lines to help teach proper form and target positioning
- Muscle region highlighting to know when and where you should feel the burn
- 2 3D environments (Gym, Home)
- 45+ preset workouts to follow along (categorized into Upper, Lower, Full Body, Cardio, and Abs)
- Minimal equipment needed for most workouts
- Several workouts require no equipment, just your own body
- Voice-overs for rep count and exercise names
- Motivational quotes
- Track your workouts: the app measures distance, pace/speed, calories burned and elapsed time.
- Analyze your data: get your run- and workout score and check your performance in animated charts (also in landscape)
- Display your route on Google Maps and calculate a detailled elevation profile
- Heart-rate: support of Bluetooth Smart HRM on selected Android phones (Android 4.3 and higher). Heart-rate can be used for premium voice coaching as well as simply for tracking.
- Premium voice coaching by selected adidas athletes and highly customizable audible alerts.
- Get daily planned workouts and coaching feedback delivered to your Android Smartphone
- Easy access to your music during your activity and deep integration with Google Play Music.
- Track your progress and reach your goals: access your latest achievements and major milestones.
- Get stronger: access to more than 400 strength & flexibility exercises and practice by instructional videos.
- Gear Section: track your shoe usage.
- Sync to miCoach.com to save and view detailed analysis of your workouts.
- Supports the analysis of workouts done by the adidas Smart Run watch (synchonized via Wifi to micoach.com from the watch to the app).
More from developer
No more business cards. Keep your Contact information on your wrist.
1. The Pebble version requires the BETA Pebble Appstore for Android - available at https://developer.getpebble.com/blog/2014/02/03/Android-appstore-beta/
2. The Pebble App will upgrade your firmware
3. When you start QR Who on Android it will prompt you to install the Pebble App on you watch. This will launch the "My Pebble" App and install the Pebble App
4. Return to QR Who from My Pebble once it finishes installing QR Who on your watch and send your contact information.
5. After that you don't have to be connected to display your contact QR code. It's saved on the watch! Just Launch QR Who on the Pebble with the side buttons.
6. Have your friend point her QRCode reading app (like Barcode Scanner or Red Laser) at your watch and accept the incoming contact information.
For Sony SmartWatch...
1. Download the QR Who App to your Android Phone
2. Enter your contact information in the LiveWare Smartwatch Applications and Settings under QR Who
3. Select the QR Who app on your Sony Smartwatch
4. Have your friend point her QRCode reading app (like Barcode Scanner or Red Laser) at your watch and accept the incoming contact information.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch 2