If you play Pool, you need Cue Tool!
• Easy-to-read rules for NINE games including:
- 8-Ball, 9-Ball, Killer, Speed Pool, 1-Pocket,
- Straight Pool, Snooker and more...
• FIVE essential tools (so far):
- Coin Toss, Shot Timer, Scoreboard,
- Killer Scoreboard, Speedball Timer
• Pocket Reference:
- Pool Coach (NEW!), Glossary, Tips & Tricks
• More features yet to come...
Concise rules for SEVEN Pool games (plus rules for Snooker and 3-Cushion Billiards).
You'll never be in doubt about your next move with Cue Tool.
Decide who breaks-off with a fully 3D-rendered coin-flip tool.
A 60-second shot timer, which gives a subtle vibration warning at 30-second mark.
Very useful for League Players where timed shots are common.
Keep score with an easy-to-use general purpose scoreboard tool.
Capable of scores of up to 3 digits, perfect for Straight Pool or Snooker.
Automatically keep track of who's breaking next.
Manage Killer Pool games with ease. No chalkboards needed when you can keep track of UNLIMITED player lives, right in the palm of your hands. Shuffle player order and restart games instantly!
A stopwatch specifically designed for Speed Pool. Scores saved to a highscore table and even caters for time penalties automatically!
POOL COACH (NEW!)
Step-by-step lessons from Beginner-level to Advanced.
Extensive glossary of over 175 cue-sport terms with quick index, hyperlinks and search capabilities.
TIPS & TRICKS
Give yourself the edge with tips and tricks to various Pool games.
A collection of useful bookmarks to various sites in the world of cue sports.
ALL THIS FOR LESS THAN THE PRICE OF A GAME OF POOL!
For support and more info:
This Parent Cue App provides you with simple CUES throughout the week that remind you to pause and make the most of everyday moments.
Every month, Parent Cue will focus on one specific virtue, or life application. You will receive prompts for videos, activities, discussion questions and more that will help you connect with your child around this one key virtue. These prompts will come in the form of Drive Time videos, Hang Time activities, and Meal Time discussion starters to help you fit them into the day-to-day moments of your routine. There’s even a section just for you called Parent Time that’s filled with parent blogs, podcasts and more.
Get this app before you miss a turn on that next century ride.
No ads, pop-up windows, or web-links to clutter up your precious screen real-estate. No disabled features, or limited access; this app is totally free for life.
Auto-scrolling as each way point is reached. Large, bright text to quickly read the next turn. Visible warning as each way point approaches. Don't fumble with your GPS as you're trying to ride. Give up on those printed route sheets in 9-point font, that get wet, torn, and lost.
More from developer
No more business cards. Keep your Contact information on your wrist.
1. The Pebble version requires the BETA Pebble Appstore for Android - available at https://developer.getpebble.com/blog/2014/02/03/Android-appstore-beta/
2. The Pebble App will upgrade your firmware
3. When you start QR Who on Android it will prompt you to install the Pebble App on you watch. This will launch the "My Pebble" App and install the Pebble App
4. Return to QR Who from My Pebble once it finishes installing QR Who on your watch and send your contact information.
5. After that you don't have to be connected to display your contact QR code. It's saved on the watch! Just Launch QR Who on the Pebble with the side buttons.
6. Have your friend point her QRCode reading app (like Barcode Scanner or Red Laser) at your watch and accept the incoming contact information.
For Sony SmartWatch...
1. Download the QR Who App to your Android Phone
2. Enter your contact information in the LiveWare Smartwatch Applications and Settings under QR Who
3. Select the QR Who app on your Sony Smartwatch
4. Have your friend point her QRCode reading app (like Barcode Scanner or Red Laser) at your watch and accept the incoming contact information.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch 2