Train on the go with the ABC Permits Responsible Alcohol Service Training iOS app. ABC Permits proudly teaches the AIM to Serve Program, a responsible alcohol beverage training program that is mandatory in many states. Get the training you need with the free app by watching short videos and participating in engaging activities anytime, anywhere.
Courses are informative, user-friendly, and engaging. This course will take approximately 3.5 hours to complete. You can stop and go as you wish, and your progress will be tracked. If you have any questions while taking the course, the application allows you to communicate with a trained expert in the field.
Many hotels, restaurants, bars, large venues, and insurance companies require responsible alcohol training as a condition of their employment. Some states mandate responsible alcohol server training as a condition to serve liquor by the drink or on-premise consumption of alcohol. The AIM to Serve Program has been an approved program for the state of Tennessee for over 18 years. The program is also approved for select cities in Kentucky (more locations across the United States coming soon).
· AIM to Serve helps reduce exposure to alcohol liability lawsuits.
· Provide compliance to state and city regulations.
· Lowers insurance liability premiums.
· In some cases, it can reduce the fines for alcohol violations.
· Builds the confidence within your staff to provide responsible alcohol service to your guests.
Currently approved curriculum in the following areas:
· State of Tennessee (Tennessee Alcoholic Beverage Commission)
· Kentucky - Cities of Elizabethtown and Bowling Green