There is also a pro version of this app in the market. Plug In Launcher PRO includes wifi and bluetooth connectivity support, and also "extra actions" of toggling bluetooth, wifi, and ringer mode.
Tired before bed and want the Alarm clock app to launch when you plug it in to charge? Go ahead and plug it in... AND ITS THERE!
Out on a run and want to quickly launch one of your music player apps? just plug in your headphones and have it automatically press play!
Want to launch wifi tethering when you connect to your computer? DONE!
Once installed, specify which applications you want to launch when the respected cables are connected.
The Power and Usb capabilities are determined based on the new toggle button preference in their tabs. The Headset capabilities require a small service that is ran in the background. It is not running if the status is off.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED -- start up headset service after reboot (if status is on)
DISABLE_KEYGUARD -- unlocking screen
WAKE_LOCK --- waking up screen on headset connect
NOTE: If you install on the SD card, The headset capabilities will not work if the SD card is mounted. (please turn status off and on again when moving app between phone and SD)
Graphics provided by Adrian Lunsong.
I cannot reply to comments. Please email me to receive a reply.
The way to support: give it 5 stars, share it with friends and so on.
If you have any problems or suggestions about this app, don¡¯t hesitate to contact us though emails.
A plug-in adds specific abilities to a larger software application, it is a set of software components. This app could analyze the plug-ins in every part of your cell phone. And it will show you the information of these plug-ins in a report.
Plug-ins enable customizing the functionality of an application if it is supported. For instance, plug-ins are commonly used in web browsers to play video, scan for viruses, and display new file types, such as Adobe Flash Player, Quick Time, and Java Applets.
Introduction of this app
Plug-ins in different places in cell phone will display in this app. Every of them are chosen. And you can see their last run time.
Click the analyze to generate a report about this app. It will show to you in another page of this app. After reading, you can name it with your comment and save it in the sd card for inference later.
The analysis has been done and saved till this step.
Why application support plug-ins?
Here are some reasons:
- Enable the third- party developers to create abilities to extend an application.
- Support easy adding new features
- Reduce the application¡¯s size
In a word, plug-ins helps in many ways. So that applications support it. Even though, you still can analyze the inside plug-ins.
Please note, that this is only plugin, it has no main application to prevent to polute app drawer and you need Apndroid application installed to use it.
Apndroid can be found at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codecarpet.apndroid.pro
Root is not required but this works better with it.
-Keeps liveview connected by preventing liveview app from closing.
-Fixes the plugins not showing up on liveview application.
-Fixes many reconnection problems.
-Prevents phone from asking permission to reconnect to liveview.
-Fixes pairing problems.
-Improves watch response.
Try it and make your liveview work as it should be.
Read all the description before buying/leaving low rating, this app is intented for the Sony Ericsson LiveView only.
If you have any problem contact us by email, not by low feedback.
100% moneyback guarantee, just contact us by email.
Samsung users: If you are still having problem with your phone asking for confirmation, please email us to send you a definitive fix
- The application monitors the bluetooth connection with LiveView and prevents android system to kill LiveView services.
- if enabled, it starts on bluetooth activation and stops on bluetooth deactivation in order to not consume memory resources.
- The app removes annoying continuous bluetooth pair requests allowing faster reconnection of the device (this feature requires root).
Please upgrade LiveView firmware first
With .txt liveview you can read all txt file (UTF-8) saved in your smartphone's sdcard directly on sonyericsson Liveview.
Find a txt file is very simple with integrated file browser; just navigate, choice your text file and read it everywhere you are and everywhen you want.
if you have any issue after installation please reboot your device.
ANDROID 4.0+ USERS:
Unfortunately liveview application doesn't show correctly some plugins. If you have this issue please try to install https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sika524.android.quickshortcut for start plugin and enable it.
Go to Settings -> Location & security to setup a pattern before you enable the pattern with this plug-in.
* This plugin does not work on Android 2.2 or higher. Google moved the lock pattern setting to their secure settings, so it cannot be changed outside the regular settings menu. Check out my Password Lock plug-in as a replacement if you're on Android 2.2.
* This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen.
IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LOCALE/TASKER ARE, YOU DON'T NEED THIS APP!
To manually turn on/off the Hotspot functionality, use the "Hotspot Toggle" instead.
Please do not rate this app with 1 star if you failed to read or understand the previous paragraphs, because that is not the problem of this software. Thanks.
For Android 2.2 and above. It uses an unsupported (but publicly available) API, so it might not work on your phone.
If you use the plugin, please rate it.
Note: This plug-in does NOT make your phone hotspot-capable if it was not before. It is also not intended to avoid any costs charged on you by the provider for using the Wifi Hotspot (Mobile AP).
Tested by me on the following phones:
- Nexus 1
- Nexus S
- Galaxy Tab
- Samsung Galaxy S III (I9300)
Reported by users:
- Nexus 1 (1 report)
- Galaxy Nexus (1 report)
- Samsung Galaxy S (1 report)
- Samsung Galaxy S II (4 reports)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000) (1 report)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100) (1 report)
- Dell Streak (1 report)
- HTC EVO (2 reports)
- HTC Desire (1 report)
- Motorola Droid II (1 report)
- Motorola Droid Bionic (1 report)
Reported not working:
- HTC Wildfire (2 reports)
- HTC Sensation (2 reports)
- Touch 4G (1 report)
- HTC Thunderbolt (1 report)
- Verizon HTC Rezound (3 reports)
Please share your experience directly with me (by email) and I'll add your phone to the list. Reports last updated: 2013-01-17.
Keywords: Locale Plug-in, plugin, Wifi, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, Mobile AP, Access Point, Tether, Tethering, 3G, Connection sharing.
- Built-in file browser,
- Support for different character sets,
- Customizable appearance,
- Automatic detection of charset.
Awesome application that allows you to easily view text on your LiveView. Write an unlimited amount of notes in the LiveView application, add an unlimited number of shared text from other applications, or view the contents of your clipboard right from the LiveView. Going on a flight and want to have your flight information handy? Need to have your car reservation number quickly accessible? All of this and more is available to you with LiveView Notes.
* Add an unlimited amount of text notes for easy viewing on your LiveView
* Add an unlimited amount of text copied from other applications. You could for instance grab a news article and easily copy it to your liveview for quick reading later.
* Have your notes read through your phone with the simple press of a button
* Easily view the text that is in your clipboard. All from a simple to use dashboard.
* At a glance see how many notes you have stored, or if there is anything in the clipboard
* The app saves your place when you close it to give you faster access to the information you need.
* Lightweight app, under 50K, with absolutely no permissions!!
We hope you enjoy using LiveView Notes. Please let us know if anyone has any trouble!
tags: LiveView, liveview, sony ericsson, liveview plugin, live view plugin, notepad, save for later, tts, TTS, read my notes, read to me, Sony LiveView SmartWatch
★ To use "SMS to Text" with Emoji Plugin:
Your "SMS to Text" need to be updated to version 1.6 or later
★ To use "Backup Text for WhatsApp" with Emoji Plugin:
Your "Backup Text for WhatsApp" need to be updated to version 1.0 or later
★ Emoji Plugin is ONLY used for display the funny Emoji icons
With/Without Emoji Plugin is NO functional difference
★ Emoji Plugin can be moved to SD card, free up internal storage space
WhatsApp is a trademark of WhatsApp, Inc.
This plugin needs a Sony Ericsson Liveview device pared with your Android Phone. It also needs tha CarUI or CarUI Lite application installed.
CarUI provides you fast access while in your car to GPS navigator, music, Phone dialer and other applications. You can select any application installed in the device for each button.
This plugin allows you to launch CarUI and swich between the different apps from your LiveView device that you can have fixed to the steering wheel, etc.
Please write me to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problem. Don't do negative coments for this reason: I can help you to solve the issue and you can help me to improve the app.
This plug-in is designed for use LiveView ™ as a flashlight, flashing lights, for example, to mark its presence on an unlit stretch of road at night, lights for reading books, maps at night without causing nuisance to neighbors usual bright glow of the flashlight.
The main features of the application:
- 5 color screen glow : yellow, white, blue, red, green.
- Steady one of the selected color with the ability to switch.
- Flashing (signal) mode - blinking of one of the selected color with adjustable glow duration, the delay between the flashes, the number of repetitions.
- The screen at the lighting or flashing does not go into economy mode .
- To change the color of the glow, click on the top, bottom, left or right edge of the micro-display LiveView ™.
- To turn on the flashing mode, press Select.
- To exit the application, press and hold the Select button.
FlashLight/LiveView plugin allows you to use your Live View or your phones camera light as a flashlight.Whether you are trying to find something in the morning or just need a quick light this is the app for you!!
This app allows you to use the torch light on your phone or the Live View display to bring illumination to any situation. You will find that the Live View produces a very good amount of light.
Once you install this app you simply:
1. Launch the app on your Live View
2. Press the left button to have your Live View go to an all white display and press left again to turn off the light.Same for the right button press right to have your phone torch light to turn on, and press right again to turn off the torch light.
Updates to come, but please enjoy this app, and email me with questions, bugs, or comments!!!
Major light announcement!! We have made many great updates to FlashLight/LiveView plugin that were hoping you would enjoy, but the amount of change was so great that we actually had to make a completely new product. This new app "Flashlight/LiveView plugin+app" keeps all of the basic functionality that you know and love with FlashLight/LiveView plugin, but adds a Home Screen Widget, and an app with some great light showing features. We are going to keep Live Light going and updated for those who just want a basic Live View Plugin. If you are interested in seeing what is new with light then come on by and check out Ultimate Live Light. This new app is free as well so enjoy!!!
This update will make the liveview vibrate every time you take a successful action so that you can know something is happening. You have the option to turn the vibrate off if you want.
v4: You now have the option to select what the top right button will do.
tags: LiveView, liveview, sony ericsson
* IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT *
* You need to have a Liveview device and the Liveview application installed *
Add to your Liveview a watch and a calendar.
--View time and date.
--Show holidays(Colombia, Mexico and United States)
More from developer
OS2.3以降の機種で"use front camera"のチェックボックスをONにすると、画面にうっすらとキモオタが映リ続けるのでご注意ください。
Special Thanks to esmasui大先生.