kJ to Calories is designed to convert either to or from Calories and is quick and simple to use. Simply choose whether you are converting from Calories or Kilojoules, input a number and see the conversion.
This is a simple app but performs its function in a accurate and efficient manner.
Kalorické tabulky využívají uživateli denně aktualizovanou databázi energetických hodnot potravin dostupných v ČR a na Slovensku. Snědené potraviny lze ukládat i pomocí skenování čárového kódu na jejich obalu.
Aplikace potřebuje pro svoji činnost připojení k internetu. Uložená data jsou přístupná i pomocí webové verze na stránkách KalorickeTabulky.cz.
The simple user interface allows you to get your calculations done in just seconds. You can share your calculations via SMS, Email, Bluetooth etc.
This app was developed by a team led by a medical practitioner and comes with 24/7 customer support.
Useful for people using apps like MyFitnessPal or anyone trying to loose or gain weight while dieting and counting calories.
With calorie counter application you will keep track of the foods you eat and their nutritional value quickly and easily thanks to the implemented tools that make calorie counting a simple task to control your weight.
* Copy and Paste Option: The only calorie counter application that account with this option, Enables reuse of stored foods, thus reducing the time food log.
* Food frequently used: Calorie counter stores the food you use most and displays them in a list sorted according to the number of times it has been used.
* Favorite Food: You can mark a food as a favorite and find it in a list of all the food of your choice.
* Searching for food: A browser built in calorie counter makes it easy to find your food
* Chart of calories, lets you view the log of the consumption of calories by filtering the desired food, very useful if you want to control the calories you eat in the dinner.
* Plans your next day meals : You can change the date to plan meals in the days ahead, or edit records in the previous days by swiping with the arrows located at the top of the main page (by pressing on the date you moved to the current date).
* Database with more than 300 foods. In addition lets you modify and add food of your choice, add categories and subcategories maintaining orderly your base of food.
* Create rations for each food item, you don't have to indicate the amount of ounces or grams each time you go to register a meal.
* Estimate of calories and macro-nutrients: The estimate of calories and macro-nutrients uses scientific methods to suit your characteristics (sex, age, weight, activity level) and offers you a regime to lose weight in a controlled manner without abrupt changes that can generate rebound effect. However you can modify objectives in such a way manual in the options menu.
* Backup your data with Dropbox
Don't wait any longer to start your diet, start to lose weight now with the calorie counter.
Do you know how many kJ are in muffins, burgers, pizza and other fast foods? What about the difference in kJ between an espresso and a cappuccino or smoothies or milk shakes? Fried chicken, pies, fries and more…there are just so many brands, so many choices it can all seem a bit hard.
Until recently in Australia, it was hard to find out just how many kJ were contained in the menu items at fast food chains. The 8700 app brings that information together.
Everyone has an ideal daily kilojoule figure they should consume to maintain a healthy weight. Do you know what yours is? This simple to use app will help you find out. It also provides information on how to balance and burn the kJ you consume with physical activity.
THE 8700 APP HELPS YOU:
- find how many kilojoules you should consume each day to maintain a healthy weight range
- calculate how much energy you burn through everyday activities, exercise and sports
- search over 3,000 fast foods from larger Australian fast food and snack chains
- convert calories to kJ (and vice versa)
Voted Best Nutrition App - 2012 Australian Mobile Awards. Provided by the NSW Food Authority as a tool to help you make more informed fast food choices.
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_energy for information about food energy.
This is a simple application which does exactly what it says on the tin. It will quickly calculate the number of WW Points (US & UK Version, Starting Nov 2010) in non WW foods.
All you need to know is the :-
Enter these details then click calculate and my program will return the exact number of Points in that food quickly, easily and most importantly accurately!
Now you no longer have to work it out for yourself, or carry around yet another costly gadget from WW around with you.
As of Version 2.0, I have introduced a barcode scanner, please note this will be a brand new database which hopefully we can all update together to create the best, most up-to-date database ever. So please be patient while it is being filled and do not think that there will be a database full of items as this will not happen for quite a while, however the more people participate in updating barcodes the quicker the database fills up :)
Check out the In-App Upgrades of this app for a food tracker and the ability to save your daily/weekly points.
There is also a daily points calculator so you can also calculate how many points you can consume daily along with your weekly points limit!
Please note - this app is not affiliated with the official Weight Watchers products.
* Support for the top 8 languages.
So quick - it will convert your calories as you type!
If you have any feedback, feel free to leave a comment below or email me and I will get back to you promptly.
kilojoules, calories, calculator, converter, fitness, diet, weight loss
More from developer
Also, see what kind of food might have the calories or kilojoules entered to give you an idea of what values may represent.
calorie converter,kilojoule converter,diet, weight loss,calorie kj converter,kj to calorie converter