<- 10-days trial version->
Screens of devices are growing every year, unlike our hands :)
It's time to think about the usability of this stuff!
The main controls are within access of the thumb.
No need to reach for the distant areas of the screen.
No risk to stretch the fingers / drop the phone ;)
■ One handed use concept
■ Sidebar for control and navigation
■ Stylish "Hi-Fi" skin
■ Tabs for open playlists
■ Intuitive tracks control (drag&drop in queue, select, add, delete, send)
■ Pull-to-Sort and powerful independent sorting of all lists
■ Folders & standard music library categories
■ Visualization with fine-tuning of appearance
■ Swipe screen effects with reflections (cube, inside, flat)
■ Equalizer with presets and preamp
■ Unique widgets with seekbar: Notification & Homescreen - Small (4х1) / Medium (4х2) +appearance tuning
■ Lock Screen (with visualizer and animation)
■ Sleep Timer (stop and start)
■ Choose encoding for non-Unicode tags (gibberish correction)
■ Control playback with wired headset and Bluetooth AVRCP
■ Supports standard audio formats: mp3, flac, aac, m4a, mp4, ogg, wma, wav (depending on the Android version)
<- ATTENTION ->
MusiX is actively developing. We really appreciate your feedback!
In case of problems:
1. Keep Calm ;)
2. Let us know through the app (Settings-Support), or by email/forum.
Please do not use Google Play reviews for this purpose, because it complicates communication and bug fixing.
שירות המוסיקה הגדול בישראל גם בנייד שלכם.
מעל מיליון שירים במגוון ז'אנרים ישראלים ולועזיים להאזנה ללא הגבלה במחשב ובנייד
הורידו את האפליקציה, הירשמו ותתחילו לגלות את המוסיקה מחדש.
• בחרו את המוסיקה שאתם אוהבים מקטלוג ענק המתעדכן מידי יום
• קחו את מוסיקה שלכם איתכם לכל מקום
• פלייליסטים וספריית מוסיקה אישית
בלעדי לאפליקציית musix – השירים יורדים אליכם למכשיר וניתן להאזין למוסיקה שאת אוהבים גם ללא חיבור לאינטרנט!
השירות פתוח ללקוחות כל החברות.
השירות נתמך ב WIFI.
האזנה לשירים שכבר ירדו לזיכרון המכשיר אינה כרוכה בתשלום עבור תקשורת נתונים
• "ציון 9: לא משנה לכמה שירים תקשיבו וכמה קבצים יירדו אל המכשיר, לא יהיו הפתעות בחשבונית החודשית. אפשר בהחלט להיפרד מהדיסקים" ~ ידיעות אחרונות
• "ציון 9: שירות musix של פלאפון ימלא את הסלולר או המחשב שלכם במיטב השירים..כאן מתגלה המבחר העצום של שירים ויצירות, אלבומים שלמים ואפילו יצירות קלאסיות.." ~ מעריב
• "בחצי שנה האחרונה לא נגעתי בקופסת המתכת הוותיקה. ב-Musix מצאתי הכל. .. כשחברים מבקשים שאכיר להם להקה טובה..אני נותנת להם חכה בצורת " musix ~ מיה אפשטיין, דה מרקר
• "אם כבר נכנעתם מהתקווה לשים ידכם על כל המוזיקה שאתם אוהבים ועברתם להאזין כל היום לגלגל"צ, אתם פשוט חייבים לנסות את שירות musix " ~ חורים ברשת
Listen to music while falling asleep
Sleep Timer softly lowers the volume and then turns your music off. It works just like a Sleep Timer on the stereo or TV.
Use your favorite music player or even YouTube!
Works with Google Play Music, TuneIn Radio, Spotify, YouTube and many many more. To verify whether it works with your favorite player, just download the app and try it out - it is free.
Select how long you want the music to play
Our intuitive and beautiful user interface allows you to effortlessly set the duration of the timer and start it.
Create presets for your frequently used timers
With our presets, you can switch between standard timers with just one tap
Prevent your battery from draining
At the end of the timer, the music is stopped* to prevent your phone from playing music all night and draining the battery.
*For some apps, pausing the music does not work. In that case the phone volume will set to mute as a last resort. In this case, the music will continue playing.
Shake to extend timer
Sometimes falling asleep is not that easy. Our shake to extend allows you to shake the phone to extend the duration of the timer, without you having to unlock your phone.
The free version contains ads
Premium version (Available via in-app)
Beautiful Widget for your homescreen
Please try it with your favorite player before buying.
You are welcome to join our beta forum, if you are interested in trying the newest Sleep Timer features before they are officially released. https://plus.google.com/communities/103722691842623837120
Developed by Patrick Boos - http://pboos.ch
Designed by Nordic Usability - http://nordicusability.com
PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several FREE plugins to complement it: Skins, DSP Pack, Widget Pack ...
Note: the Pro version is standalone. Please uninstall the trial version after purchase.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Video browser/player.
* Liven up your music library with album artwork, artist pictures, and genre illustrations that you can select from a variety of sources: ID3 tags (embedded artwork), SD card folders, Gallery app, and Internet.
* Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the many available SKINS.
* Customize the layout, choosing between GRID or LIST views.
* View the LYRICS embedded in the ID3 tags of your music files.
* Single and group TAG EDITING: title, album, artist, album artist, track, year, genre, comment.
* Mixable AUDIO EFFECTS for Android >2.3 devices: 5 band graphic EQUALIZER with default/customizable presets, STEREO WIDENING effect, REVERB effects (large hall, medium hall, plate, small room, medium room, large room), BASS BOOST effect, volume control.
* FREE additional DSP PLUGIN: 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with 15 default/customizable presets, PRE-AMP control, BASS BOOST control, STEREO WIDENING control, left-right volume control. GAPLESS playback. Auto/Manual CROSSFADE. REPLAY GAIN. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
* Music stats and SMART PLAYLISTS: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional custom playlists using the SMART PLAYLIST EDITOR and the many different criteria it offers: album, artist, genre, title, play/skip count, last played/added, rating, is a podcast, duration, year, file path etc. All smart playlists are AUTO-UPDATED.
* Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player.
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 2 LOCK SCREEN widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggler, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different SKINS available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
* NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title, album and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* Supports most popular SCROBBLERS.
* SLEEP TIMER with fade out.
* SHARE text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite social networks.
* HEADSET support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
* Library wide SEARCH. VOICE search support.
* SWIPE gestures (player: swipe album art to skip songs, browsers: swipe left to play next, swipe right to play last).
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
★ Equalizer, with 5 bands, Bass Boost, and Virtualizer
★ Notification music controls
★ iTag editing of mp3 files
★ Easy playlist editing
★ Set music as phone ringtones
Pianists, and many other instrumentalists, spend much time working on rudimentary elements like scales. Isomorphic keyboards promise to reduce the time required for you to move from beginner to expressive musician.
Isomorphic (also known as "consistent-interval") keyboards are easier for many people to learn than piano keyboards. Theoretically, they reduce the time required to learn scales, chords, intervals, and arpeggios by more than 92%. This is because on an isomorphic keyboard, once the fingering for, say, an individual major scale is mastered, this same fingering pattern may immediately be used to play any major scale. Instead of 12 major scales to learn, isomorphic keyboardists only need to learn one. Instead of twelve minor-seventh chords, only one. Instead of twelve variants of any technical exercise, isomorphic keyboardist need learn only one.
We currently support Sonome (Harmonic Table), Jammer (Wicki-Hayden), and Janko layouts. IsoKeys is polyphonic on devices that support multitouch.
With the purchase of the "OSC/MIDI over WiFi" feature, you may use IsoKeys as a MIDI controller to drive your sequencer of software synthesizer. You may also purchase a feature to turn off the banner advertisements that are present in the free version of the app.
IsoKeys delivers the power of isomorphic keyboards to all Android users. But some patience is needed upfront. There are a lot of buttons, including redundant buttons, in IsoKeys. Take your time and let the patterns emerge.
To improve the quality of our application, we reserve the right to track and report user activity inside IsoKeys. All data collected will be anonymous. We respect your privacy and will not collect any information to identify you personally.
Tuning Bell™ and IsoKeys™ are trademarks of Tuning Bell Studios LLC.
and sound-sketches easy and anywhere. This mini studio offers a lot of basic audio features to explore: jam to your imported or recorded loops, edit your audioclips, add effects like Delay and Chorus, share your session to Soundcloud and other platforms. In other words: a great tool for songwriters and other creative musicians!
* Four tracks available to record or import on
* Audio effects: Fuzz, Chorus, Delay, Equalizer, Reverb
* Sharing with SoundCloud, Google Drive, Gmail, DropBox etc.
* Import/Export your own music (MP3/WAV)
* Loop function
* Record with metronome and count off
* Stereo panning
* Bounce tracks to free track-space
* Track editing
If you experience problems with the app, please check the F.A.Q. in the app or let us know about it by sending an email so we can try to fix it.
MP3 Decoding/Encoding specifics:
For mp3-import the app uses the JLayer-MP3 Library from the JLayer Project: http://www.javazoom.net/javalayer/javalayer.html.
For mp3-export the app uses LAME from the LAME Project:
Key Features :
- 5 band graphic equalizer
- Built in mp3 cutter
- Lockscreen play
- Home screen widgets
- Bass and treble equalizer adjustment
- Plays MP3, MIDI, WAV, Raw AAC files
Try our free trial app:
”Great app for being able to quickly lay down an idea or work out an arrangement. Like having a studio in your pocket…”-Terry Murphy, USA
How it works
• Record a base track (i.e. rhythm guitar) with the built-in mic (activate the metronome if you need it)
• Plug a standard headphone, record a solo or vocal track while listening to the rhythm track
• Playback the multitrack recording, use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, apply EQ etc.
• Email the recording directly from your device
• Record/playback unlimited tracks (the max number of tracks depends only on the device capabilities)
• Edit your tracks non-destructively with a variety of editing tools
• Use USB Audio devices *
• Automate track volumes or panning using volume/pan envelopes
• Add effects: Reverb, Echo, Chorus+Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shifter, Phaser, Tube-Amp and Compression effects can be added to any track and master channel
• Route your signal to any number of Groups or Aux channels
• Record MIDI tracks with built-in General MIDI synth
• Edit MIDI with the piano-roll editor
• Quantize your MIDI data to a variety of grid settings
• Play using an external USB MIDI keyboard
• Stay on time with the built-in Metronome
• Record 4 or more input channels (on compatible USB Audio devices)
• Record in 24 bit quality (on compatible 24 bit USB Audio devices, built-in Android audio is 16 bits) *
• Apply EQ with Spectrum analyser, Sonogram and Tuner
• Import existing songs and clips in a variety of formats (WAV, AIFF, MP3 or MIDI files)
• Continue working on your projects on other platforms: n-Track is available for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Unlike competing products such as Audio Evolution, n-Track lets you transfer your work to any desktop or mobile device by saving your project in multitrack .sng format
• Mixdown: You can export your song in standard (WAV, AIFF) or compressed format
• Share: You can send your work with a touch of the finger using email or other sharing platforms (such as Dropbox or Soundcloud) that you may have installed on your device
(*) USB Audio is available on compatible Android and USB devices. Please see the USB compatibility chart: http://goo.gl/R7l3Yb
Notes on audio latency
• latency for audio monitoring (i.e. hearing through headphones the n-Track's audio output as well as the instrument input) & live processing is low on Android 4.2 and later and on devices which support audio fast-path (including all Nexus devices)
• with all other devices audio has very high latency, so input monitoring & live processing isn't practical, you should use an external mixer instead
• when using USB Audio* the audio latency can be made so low to be unhearable, much lower than with the Android built-in audio
Audio latency never affects the sync of recorded tracks, may only be a problem for input monitoring & live input processing
n-Track for Android online manual http://ntrack.com/android-multitrack-studio-manual.php
If you are having problems with the app or want to send us your comments contact us at http://ntrack.com/support
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to enable the following features:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• ToneBoosters Compressor
• Autotune with two-voice harmonizer
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Projects are interchangeable with our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable recording studio!
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
If you are looking for something similar to Cubase or Cubasis, this is it!
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Loop packs, see for example:
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
Download Audition Music Recorder DAW which also includes Better Audio Quality and Mixdown to one Song file!
- Multitrack Recorder with individual tracks (no mixdowns)
- Record a track while playing back other tracks
- Start a record anywhere on Timeline, not just at beginning. Use for those random Parts throughout Song.
- Unlimited Songs, Tracks and Takes until memory and processor bandwidth runs out
- Easily Import other audio files
- When playing, move anywhere in Song in real-time with continuous play
- Superb sound quality with small Take file size
- Change Song length at any time
- Share Takes to Facebook
- Share Takes using other "Share Apps", e.g. Google Drive, Gmail
- Mixdown to single file other selected Takes by recording to blank Part Take
- If your device has latency, play back all Takes, listen, and adjust in Real-time!
- Supports Phone and Tablet
- Parts and Takes scroll easily for easy recording and playback selection
- Compatible with on latest count, 5011 Android devices!
- Use as scratchpad for generating song ideas
- Import mp4 files from other Apps (Use a file conversion App to create your mp4 file from other formats)
- Audition Mode to highlight Part Takes that you like, dislike, or deem neutral
- Auto-record where it automatically records current Take length with minimum effort
- Auto-play where it automatically plays back Take you just recorded
- Easily adjust Part volumes
- Easily set the In Timecode of your Takes
- Name your Parts for uniqueness, e.g. Guitar, Lead guitar, vocal, keys, etc.
- Name your Takes for uniqueness, e.g. Snappy lead, crunch lead, thoughtful lead, etc.
- Easily add and delete Parts and Takes
- Easily add new Songs and name Songs with a unique name
- Uses device built-in microphone
You can now be more creative and generate your musical ideas easily and fast. Quickly capture, before you've lost it, those creative song snippets. Let the App do the work behind the scenes while you think on the Song, not the technology. Use it on your smartphone or tablet. Hey, "Enjoy being Creative". With this App, you will.
Enjoy being Creative,
Headliner Technology, Inc., a Company creating Music Tools for the Android mobile, small screen
Great for musicians, singers and composers.
* 4 audio tracks, with volume knob and mute button.
* Marvelous viewer. Pinch to zoom, scrolling.
* Mix down WAV and OGG, share with friends.
* See "FourTracks Pro": CD quality recording, metronome and more, Import tracks (mp3 and wav)
RecForge Pro owners : As long as a legit RecForge Pro version is installed on your device, you shouldn't have the 3 minutes limitation.
RecForge II is a powerfull dictaphone (audio recorder & editor) for Android.
It allows to Record, Play, Edit and Share sounds, voices, notes, musics or any other audio media.
- Record meetings, rehersals, music learning, EVP, studio recording, ...
- Play and use the loop feature for memorization, actor lines, bible memory, recitations, ...
- Time stretching with playing rate and pitch adjustment (to practice an instrument or transcribe lectures, ...)
- Schedule recordings
- Skip silence (with threshold)
- Edit your audio files for ringtones, commentary, ...
- Tag your recordings and edit metadata
- Archive it using cloud storage services or share it with your friends by mail, social networks, soundcloud ...
Main features :
- Real-time recorder in mp3, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav
- Play, record, pause / resume, loop, convert, edit, concat, merge audio files, time strecth, adjust pitch tone, and playing rate ...
- Visualize audio signal (the only recorder on the Play store to display the right and left channels for stereo files)
- Edit your recording to keep only interesting parts or make basic arrangement
- Share your recordings
- Convert your files "from" and "to" all available audio format (mp3, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav) with all desired settings (sample rate, bite rate, mono/stereo, ...)
- Choose your input (front microphone or back microphone)
- Use external microphone (3.5 jack : works with iRig Mic, iRig Cast, iRig Pre or RØDE smartLav+ microphones or requires a TRRS adapter. cf FAQ)
- Record in background even when the phone is locked
- Hide notifications to discretly record
- Powerfull file manager (rename, delete, copy, move, sort files...)
- Different widgets size (one click to record)
- Control RecForge from the notification bar
Supported audio format :
- 8, 11, 12, 16, 22, 24, 32, 44 and 48kHz
- mp3, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav
- from 32 to 320 kbps
- mono / stereo (mono x2) / "true stereo" (cf supported devices)
- Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for better audio quality
- Manual gain adjustment
Language translations :
- Simplified Chinese,
- Traditional Chinese,
This application is related to these features : recorder, dictaphone, dictation, audio, voice, sound, speech, memo, rehearsal, tape, recording, pitch, tone, tempo, volume, stretch, time stretching, agc, trs, trrs, stereo, loop, editor, ringtones, external microphone, pause, resume, record, preview, gain, music, studio, concat, merge, convert, schedule, metadata, split, tag, RODE, smartlav, iRig.
You can compare to similar apps as voice pro, tapemachine, tape recorder, soundcloud, iRig recorder, smart voice recorder, easy voice recorder, tape-a-talk, sound recorder, virtual recorder, hi-q mp3 voice recorder, al voice recorder, all that recorder, androrec, hificorder, MP3 cutter and ringtone maker, Audio cutter, Ringtone maker, audacity.
- Record your audio tracks;
- From the recordings perform the junction of tracks (3 tracks will generate 1 only);
- Manages the tracks in folders (projects); - only full version
- Import tracks from the phone memory;
- Send recordings by email, from the application; - only full version
- At the time of writing you can play a track at the same time (overdub);
suggestions, problem reports. Contact.
If you don't use Tasker or Locale, this app is not for you.
This plugin allows you to switch between the current app and the last app you've used.
It's a powerful action that makes multitasking a breeze; think of "Alt-Tab" for Android devices.
There's a Tasker action for this (App -> Load Last App) but is disabled on most devices, see screenshot #3.
- Switch to the last app used
- Skips switching to the home screen
- Optionally show flash message with app name
- long press on home screen key (Event -> UI -> Assistance Request )
- A flip gesture or a shake
It provides a fast and intuitive way to switch between applications: swipe up from the HTC logo to switch to the last app, like pressing Alt-Tab on a PC.
This app is exclusive for HTC One running Android 4.2; you might want to configure the Home button to "press and hold for menu" under Settings -> Display, gestures & buttons.
I might opensource this app if i get enough interest.
Lens Alchemy offers:
- a visual intuitive interface
- loads and saves images at full resolution, even tens of megapixels
- integration with the gallery and OS
This is our first public release, feedback and comments are welcome.