Anecdotally, joining a 400 megabyte matroska video file took 50 seconds on my Viewsonic Gtablet.
Is not only local files, you can perform the following operations in the file in the cloud.
• The Join on the SD card, the Split files in the cloud drive.
• Save to the cloud drive to split the file in the SD card.
• Joining and splitting of cloud file fails, I will be able to resume from the file failed.
The Cloud drive supported becomes the following at present.
• Windows file sharing (SMB/CIFS) [New!!]
• Google Drive
• Of course, combination, division, etc. within a local file can be performed ordinarily.
-- note --
In order to use Windows file sharing, it is necessary to install CIFS Prox service separately.
I can be used for such cases.
• If you have sent to split because the capacity is large e-mail attachments
• You want to send by dividing large attachments of capacity.
• (It can be resumed from the middle if I split) Download never fail in the middle file is too large to cloud drive
• It would fail file that you want to upload to the cloud drive is too large
• You can also take advantage of the binding text file.
Advantages of Pro version:
- Light and dark theme;
- Password storage;
- Editing the files in the archive (see notes);
ZArchiver - is a program for archive management. It has a simple and functional interface.
ZArchiver lets you:
- Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, tar;
- Decompres the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm;
- View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm;
- Create and decompress password-protected archives;
- Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only);
- Partial archive decompression;
- Open compressed files;
- Open an archive file from mail applications;
- Extract splited archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
- Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors);
- UTF-8/UTF-16 supporting in filenames. Allows you to use national symbols in filenames;
- No need for enabling multiselect mode. You can select files by clicking on the icon from the left of the filename;
ATTENTION! Any useful ideas and wishes are welcome. You can send them by email or just leave a comment here.
File modification in the archive it is the ability to update the file in the archive after changing it in an external program. To do this: open the file from the archive, select the application (if required), edit the file, save the changes, back to ZArchiver. Will be prompted to update the file in the archive, when you return to ZArchiver. If for some reason are not prompted to update the file, the modified file can be found on the memory card in your Android/ru.zdevs.zarchiver.pro/temp/.
Q: What password?
A: The contents of some archives may be encrypted and the archive can only be opened with the password (don't use the phone password!).
Q: The program is not working correctly?
A: Send me an email with detailed description of the problem.
Q: How to compress files?
A: Select all files, you want to compress, by clicking on icons (from the left of filenames). Click on the one of selected files and choose "Compress" from menu. Set desired options and press OK button.
Q: How to extract files?
A: Click on archive name and select suitable options ("Extract Here" or other).
AXArchive supports a wide variety of archive formats with professional advanced encryption standard.
For compression and extraction, AXArchive supports Zip, 7Z, GZIP, TAR, BZIP2, XZ, WIM.
For extraction only, AXArchiver supports LZH**, ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DEB, DMG, FAT, HFS, ISO, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, RAR*, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, VHD, XAR, Z
* Multi-volume RAR archive is supported for extraction
** LZH and LHA, Japanese SJIS and EUC are supported for device with Japanese locale
Options available for Zip encoding are Deflate, Deflate64, LZMA, PPMd and BZip2 while the variety of encoding choices for 7z are LZMA, LZMA2, PPMd and BZip2.
AXArchiver also supports Unicode in Zip archive.
The following list highlights many other features of AXArchiver besides data compression and data encryption:
• Three fully independent views to manage, sort or display files and folders. Each view is powered by advanced media cached system that enables it to display the thumbnails, size, date, name of files and folders instantly. Four display modes available for each view along with four sorting options. Smooth and easy transition from view to view by flicking or dragging the view left or right.
• Each view in AXArchiver has list of the parent folders, sorting list and selection bar that will appear once a selection has been made.
• Shortcuts feature in AXArchiver is very easy to use, it enables you to create shortcuts to files and folders from any folder within a view. The shortcuts are then saved in a folder for future references.
• AXArchiver also has built-in fast file search based on simple pattern or Regular Expression. Searching under AXArchiver is very fast and responsive due to the new implementation of advanced search module.
• Fast thumbnails view mode displaying thumbnails of media file and other Mime type. Media file display requires the support of the media and also at least the device must be running Froyo.
• Progress manager to manage multiple file operations concurrently. AXArchiver supports multitasking but if you are not using a fast device, you might want to consider using fewer tasks simultaneously for better responsiveness.
Note: AXArchiver is based on the main module of AndroXplorer Pro, it is meant as a very lean version of AndroXplorer Pro that focus on archiving features only.
RAR for Android can create RAR and ZIP and unpack RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO, ARJ archives. List of functions include repair command for damaged ZIP and RAR files, benchmark function compatible with RARLAB's WinRAR benchmark, recovery record, usual and recovery volumes, encryption, solid archives, utilizing multiple CPU cores to compress data.
Additionally to standard ZIP files, unzip function supports ZIP and ZIPX with BZIP2, LZMA and PPMd compression also as password protected ZIP. Unrar command is available for all versions of RAR archives including the latest RAR5, password protected and multipart files.
If you wish to help us translating RAR to your language, please download RAR for Android language files in "RAR extras" section of www.rarlab.com and follow instructions in readme.txt. Thank you.
- Two independent pages
- Unpacking ZIP, RAR, 7z, tar, and also tar.gz
- Creating and editing ZIP, 7z, tar, and tar.gz
- File manager with the usual functions like copy, paste, delete, share and so on
- root operations
- Drag and drop support
- Nice looks
About permissions: prevention from sleeping is required to keep the device awake while doing something with the files (some people were complaining about it).
If you've found a bug or want to make a feature request, that's great! Head over to the site given below in the "Developer" section and add a comment to an existing issue or open a new one. You can also drop me an email.
If you report some bad archive which doesn't open in my application though it should (not corrupted or with some unsupported algorithm), don't forget to attach it to your issue or email. Otherwise, guesswork isn't really reliable, you know. If the archive is too large, upload it to a file exchange service and leave a URL.
Oh, and thanks for using my application! Hope you like it.
* Ultra-lightweight Zip Viewer (archive reader)
* Open the archive, run automatically connected applications
* Support extracting compressed file section
* Support extracting encrypted files
* File management features support, convenient
* Adaptive specifications resolution screen
* Support for cut, copy, paste, delete and other operations
* Search and share files
* Support for multiple choice and supports a variety of sort
* Support for images, photos and thumbnail display application icons
Keywords: decompression, decompression, file management, file management, resource, browsers, zipper, zip, rar, tar, iso, File Explorer, File Browser, Wireless, WIFI, LAN, SMB, Samba, Gallery, WebDAV , FTP,
Users can use iZip to open a zip file attached in an email and extract it to view its content. Users can also use iZip to open other file types in emails and zip them in iZip and then email them.
iZip supports appending files to an existing zip file and email in zip format.
You can open a file using other Apps in iZip.
You can zip/email photos from your Android phone.
With its simple interfaces, iZip provides the easiest way to view/open/append/send ZIP files on Android.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email to: email@example.com.
Fast and easy navigation through your files on the device and networks with traditionally smart interface.
Powerful support for archive files.
- Full set of file management functions (copy, delete, move, rename etc)
- Built in FTP client
- SMB support
- Dropbox support
- Local file search
- Full featured archive support
- Create b1 and zip archives
- Open 7z, apk, a, ar, arj, bz2, bzip2, cab, deb, gz, gzip, jar, iso, lha, lzh, lzma, mtz, rpm,
tar, tar.bz2, tbz, tbz2, tar.gz, tgz, tpz, taz, tar.lzma, tar.xz, tar.Z, xap, xar, xz, Z, zipx.
- Browse files inside archives without actual extraction
- Partial archive extraction
- Support for password protected and split archives
- Favorite folders
- Hiding files from media scan
- Comfortable grid and list view modes
Our road-map for future versions:
- SFTP/FTPS support
- Cloud storage support (Google Drive)
If you have any feature request, please, submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
B1 File Manager does not collect, sell, rent, or share any personally identifiable information about the user to the third-parties. System permissions required solely for the purpose of correct functionality of it’s current and upcoming features.
Specify directory by long tapping or tap any file.
Compressed archive is saved as lzh file of same name as the specified directory or file.
Tap lzh file to extract the lzh archive. Extracted files are saved into a folder which name is save as specified file.
*File or directory deletion
Delete operation is suppoted by long tapping of directories and files.
it support of ZIP, encrypted ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP and BZIP2. File Manager is definitive leader among similar applications on the market.
Full support for decompression of encrypted ZIP files (Standard, AES-128 and AES 256 bit) compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers as well as compression of encrypted ZIP files.
Besides the archive functionality it also lets you send files, e.g. via email.
Optimized specifically for both, phone and tablet displays.
Use it also to back up your applications and install new application APK on your phone, and manage phone memory and resources via task manager.
No other password vault offers more possibilites to store your confidential
* login information and credentials (user name, password, clickable logon URL),
* PIN of credit cards, ATM cards or phone locks PINs,
* secret text notes,
* secret contacts (email, phone numbers) and
* secret bookmarks and hyperlinks
in one single application. And no other password manager has more security features, like
* application master PIN or master text password
* data encryption with 256 bit keys based on a combination of SHA-256, AES and Twofish, the most secure hash and encryption algorithms available today's cryptography
* encryption keys are not directly derived from the master password, to prevent brute-force password cracking using cracking hardware (e.g. graphic card clusters), when the phone was lost or stolen
* only one Android permission is necessary for the app: access to SD card for backup / restore (no internet access needed and no ads!)
* backup function for all stored passwords and other confidential data based on ZIP AES 256 encryption (backup can be read on your PC with normal UNZIP software)
* backup can be SEND directly to a safe storage via bluetooth, email or cloud storage
* the backup file is overwritten on the deletion, so that it cannot be restored by recovery tools
* initial data load using the restore function based on CSV import file
* app is locked automatically, when there is was user input for 2 minutes (timeout is configurable)
* "exit" menu on all screens, that stops the app completely
* optional self-destruction function after 7 unsuccessful logon attempts
* user name and password can be copied to the clipboard and are deleted automatically after 30 seconds
* configurable password generator
* on Honeycomb and ICS systems, the application prevents that sensitive data is shown in screenshots for the "recent apps" list
* Russian (by Andrey Kharitonov)
* The "lite" version is limited to 8 database entries!
* The full version has no limitations.
1.Manage your applications
2.Detect security levels of your applications
3.Use flash and screen of mobile as a flashlight
4.Scan Quick Response Code (QR Code)
5.Generate Quick Response Code (QR Code)
6.Manage your files and folders
7.Support multiple format compression and decompression
8.Support compression with password and split to volumes
9.Support the favorites
10.Act as FTP server
Similar applications: Installer, Flashlight, Scanner, QR Barcode Scanner, File Manager, File Explorer, Archiver, Compress, Decompress, Extract, Zip、7Z, FTP
All available interfaces of mobile phone (GPS, accelerometers) are used for telemetry and internal camera can be remotely controlled to take pictures or video during a flight or a ride.
You never loose Your model now - "Show model on map" feature enables You to check model position based on its GPS coordinates just by one menu command execution.
An external module based on Arduino with Bluetooth interface can be used for battery measurements (LiPo, Li-Ion cell voltages), servo control and other IO functionality (Amarino communication framework must be installed to use this feature, application for Arduino is available for free download on our website). Using this piece of hardware extends telemetry capabilities a lot, but it is not necessary option, You can use all other features of MPBC without this module.
Telemetry data can be stored periodically for post-flight/ride analysis in CSV format using integrated data logger.
Data exchange between "board computer" and "remote client" goes through Internet and is managed by our MPBC server - this communication is enabled for subscribers only, so if You want to use this feature including up to 16 models telemetry configuration storage, please subscribe directly from MPBC application.
There is a 60 days FREE trial period for subscription, so You can test all features of MPBC with no risk - if You cancel subscription before trial period expires, You don't pay anything.
Once You subscribe You will be still able to upgrade to latest application version and benefit from newly added features. You need only one active subscription for Remote Client device, Board Computer device attaches to Your MPBC account after entering acces codes even if this device is configured for different Google user account, so You can use Your friend's or wife's mobile as a Board Computer without reconfiguring its account.
Do You have some older Android mobile phone at home and were You thinking what to do with this device, when You have purchased a brand new Android phone for Your daily use ? That older one can become a Board Computer for Your RC models !
Do You have an Android mobile phone and also an Android tablet ? Then You can use Your phone as Board Computer sometimes and Your tablet as a Remote Client easily !
For more info please visit MPBC on-line help available at "http://www.modelport.cz/mpbc/index.htm"
All comments and ideas are welcome, simply contact our support at "mailto:email@example.com"
Many improovements and functionality extensions are planned, so if we get subscribers support, You can expect them soon.
Enjoy Your flight or ride !
I will happily honor a full refund to anyone who has purchased it though, just use the contact button here. I won't be making a new "paid" version of this app, any future changes will only happen in this version. So if you have lite version, change to this one. Thanks All! (I'm actually kind of excited that people on the internet use my little hobby application, not very many but there are some of you out there :) ) Don't worry I won't be putting any advertising in this version either, it's free with no strings attached.
CarbonTXT allows you to export SMS and MMS messages on your phone to CSV (more export formats to come), including any media files attached to your MMS messages.
Export all messages or just selected conversations.
Email exported files to your chosen email account.
Image Attachments (Types: JPEG, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG)
Video Attachments (Types: 3GP, MP4)
Audio Attachments (Types: MP3, M4A, OGG, WAV, AMR, Vorbis)
Include attachments with message exports or export attachments separately.
Attachments are parceled into an easy to handle zip file.
This application has been tested on a number of Android devices including some running the latest Ice Cream Sandwich, however if you experience problems with CarbonTXT or you would like to provide suggestions or feedback please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide as much information as you can including any error text you receive, what version of Android you are using (if known) and the make and model of your Android device.
Please be aware that, depending on the quantity of messages and attachments on your phone, CarbonTXT may take a short while to load.
NOTE: CarbonTXT is not a traditional MMS Backup application in the sense that exported messages cannot be restored to the phone, in might be more considered as an archiving utility.
NOTE 2: I know this isn't working on the stock Samsung firmwares for some devices, I'm pretty sure I know what is wrong but I probably will not have the time to fix it before December (graduation!), I'll get to it though :)
Thanks for taking the time to look at the App!