1)Split any type of file with any size
2)Join any type of split parts
3)Configurable memory buffer. (Default size is 5MB. It is recommended to increase the buffer size into maximum if the file size larger than 1GB and decrease the buffer size into minimum if the file size less than 10MB for better performance.)
4)One touch file parts detection. ( Select any part from the split pieces, It will automatically load all the other related parts of the file)
Please feel free to rate the application. Email your suggestions and if there are any encountered issues while using the application. That will be a great help for the future enhancements of the software.
Anecdotally, joining a 400 megabyte matroska video file took 50 seconds on my Viewsonic Gtablet.
- 1.0.3 Added D-M
- 1.0.4 Improved UI, added more description per index type
- phonetic index indexing algorithm phoneme spelling homophone encoded encode pronounced compare NYSIIS code coding pronunciation genealogy ancestry family tree moktoff
Is not only local files, you can perform the following operations in the file in the cloud.
• The Join on the SD card, the Split files in the cloud drive.
• Save to the cloud drive to split the file in the SD card.
• Joining and splitting of cloud file fails, I will be able to resume from the file failed.
The Cloud drive supported becomes the following at present.
• Windows file sharing (SMB/CIFS) [New!!]
• Google Drive
• Of course, combination, division, etc. within a local file can be performed ordinarily.
-- note --
In order to use Windows file sharing, it is necessary to install CIFS Prox service separately.
I can be used for such cases.
• If you have sent to split because the capacity is large e-mail attachments
• You want to send by dividing large attachments of capacity.
• (It can be resumed from the middle if I split) Download never fail in the middle file is too large to cloud drive
• It would fail file that you want to upload to the cloud drive is too large
• You can also take advantage of the binding text file.
- Two independent pages
- Unpacking ZIP, RAR, 7z, tar, and also tar.gz
- Creating and editing ZIP, 7z, tar, and tar.gz
- File manager with the usual functions like copy, paste, delete, share and so on
- root operations
- Drag and drop support
- Nice looks together with material design
About permissions: prevention from sleeping is required to keep the device awake while doing something with the files (some people were complaining about it).
If you've found a bug or want to make a feature request, that's great! Head over to the site given below in the "Developer" section and add a comment to an existing issue or open a new one. You can also drop me an email.
If you report some bad archive which doesn't open in my application though it should (not corrupted or with some unsupported algorithm), don't forget to attach it to your issue or email. Otherwise, guesswork isn't really reliable, you know. If the archive is too large, upload it to a file exchange service and leave a URL.
Oh, and thanks for using my application! Hope you like it.
Weight and Balance
Altitude and Ground Speed
Wind Speed and Direction
Heading, Ground Speed and Wind Correction Angle
Course, Ground Speed and Wind Correction Angle
Speed, Distance and Time
Dew Point and Relative Humidity
Fuel and Oil Weight
Weight and Balance
Flight Instruments (Altitude and Ground Speed)
Disclaimer: Use this application at your own risk. The pilot in command is solely responsible for assuring correct data and proper checking of the aircraft prior to flight.
Please report any bugs found to help develop this application. It is very important to mention the input you entered. Contact me via email for requests or complaints.