2 Oscillators, 1 LFO , 3 Envelopes, LP/HP Filter, OscillatorSync, Cross-Modulation and more.
All sound making process was written by native code. If on a Google Nexus device, you can expect low latency quick response.
There is also experimental USB MIDI keyboard support, for devices that support USB host mode.
This project was featured in the Google I/O 2013 talk, "High Performance Audio for Android", as an example of how to accomplish low latency, reliable audio playback.
Everything is real-time and optimized for mobile devices.
Create your rack by adding up to 14 machines from a choice of:
* Subsynth - Virtual analog subtractive synthesizer
* PCMSynth - Multi-sample wave synthesizer
* BassLine - 303-like monosynth
* BeatBox - 8-channel sampling drum machine
* PadSynth - Harmonic table pad synthesizer
* 8BitSynth - 8bit equation solver synthesizer
* Modular - Fully configurable and routable synthesizer
* Organ - Hammond-like tonewheel organ with rotary speaker
* Vocoder - 8-band harmonic vocoder
* FMSynth - DX-style 3-operator fm synthesizer
* KSSynth - Karplus-Strong string modeling synth (new!)
The app also includes:
* Effects rack supporting 2 effects per machine. (16 effect types)
* Mixer desk with global Delay/Reverb effects
* Master section with parametric EQ and limiter
* Song sequencer
Supports automation on most controls and includes powerful editors for modifying recorded automation curves.
All files are stored on the user-accessible storage, and users can supply their own WAV files for use in the PCMSynth, BeatBox, and Vocoder.
Supports all uncompressed WAV files (8-16-24-32bit, any sampling rate).
The PCMSynth can also load SoundFont files (.sf2), SFZ and FL Studio mobile instruments (.instr, .ZIP)
Class-compliant USB MIDI controllers can be connected via USB OTG cable on devices running at least Android 3.2 and supporting USB host mode.
See the in-app help section for tutorial videos and full online manual.
Minimum device specs are:
* 1GHz ARMv7 processor
* 800 x 480 resolution screen
* Headphones or external speakers
This is a demo version of Caustic. There is no time limit in demo mode but save/export are disabled. The app will automatically save your current song between sessions.
Unlock the full version buy purchasing the "Caustic Unlock Key" (sold separate). The full version enables song saving as well as exporting to WAV, Ogg and MIDI.
There is also a FREE (full version) PC version available for download on the product website.
Come visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com to download more presets, request features, share your tracks and hear what others are creating with Caustic 3.
- Record Audio: The app supports recording your own samples.
- Storage read/write: All samples and songs are stored on your device and can be accessed via USB.
- Full network access: To launch the (optional) FTP server, nothing else.
- In-app billing: To restore purchases for those who bought during v1.0. There are no other purchases other than the unlock key app.
If you have any problems, write me via the developer email or visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com
SingleCellSoftware is one person working part-time, please keep that in mind...
Check the "more dialpads" option in the menu for external plug-ins. (Developer kit available for making your own dialpads, email me.)
Like what you feel? Consider learning to program. It's some serious magic
● Highly optimized realtime sound generation engine with a lot of features even on mobile devices, 3 Oscillators, 2 Filters, 4 Envelopes, FX section and much more
● Collaborative Preset Manager: Browse through thousands of sounds that other users have created, save your sounds on your local Android device or online, making them available for the community.
● Full VST integration, use your Android device as controller while Heat Synthesizer is running as VST compatible plugin (Windows x86/x64)
● Control the VST plugin from your Android device in realtime
● See parameter automations from your sequencer in realtime on your Android device
● Use the integrated keyboard of your Android Device to send midi events to your sequencer
The Demo version does not support to save sounds.
This software is BETA. If you have problems, please contact me.
The app is easy to pick up, it is fun to sketch out ideas, has low latency and is actually usable compared to 98% of the other audio apps for Android. You can play for hours but also produce high quality tracks of any music style within minutes. Be the DJ at your own party, leave Pandora for the noobs!
Features in the free version:
• 28 wave shapers: control FREQUENCY, Filter CUTOFF, AMP and PAN of 3 devices.
• 3 Channel mixer, with 2 FX channels.
• Live Mode: 3 pads to tweak the frequency and cutoff of the generated patterns in real time.
• 8 high quality sampled instruments.
• Drum Machine with 3 high quality drumkits.
• Analog Synth
• Global harmonic control: change all the arpeggiators tune settings from a single place.
• Analog Synth with two oscillators, featuring ring modulation, frequency modulation and ADSR control.
Additional features available in the full version:
• 2 additional synths + 1 drum channel
• 32 sample banks
• 12 drumkits
• Record and upload your mixdowns to SoundCloud, Dropbox, Bandcamp or other installed apps like DAWs, Grooveboxs, Pocketband, Caustic, 4-track apps other audio trackers.
In the future, MIDI support may be added depending on interest. This would turn OSCILAB into a MIDI controller, allowing you to control DAW software like Garageband, Logic Pro, Ableton, iMPC, Fruity Loops (FL Studio), Reason or hardware synthesizers like those made by Moog, Roland, Korg, Novation, Dave Smith Instruments, Akai, Elektron, Arturia, Yamaha, and others.
The Internet permissions are only required to download the samples pack into the app.
Casio's strange VL-1 instrument sold 1,000,000 units between 1979 and 1984. Trio, the German band, used it to record their huge hit "DaDaDa", and bands like Human League, Devo, The Cars followed suit. And 30 years later it is still backing tracks by Moby and Fergie.
But you don't have to search Ebay to enjoy playing the "Fantasy" sound over a nice "Rock-2" blip. Now you can have the "Unterlanders Heimweh" demo tune right there when you need it, feeling a little lowlandish homesick. The VL-Tone app contain the factory presets and rhythm patterns in all their distorted and noisy glory, carefully sampled from an original Casio VL-1. Never have so few bits been sampled by so many for so little, to paraphrase Churchill.
So, download and enjoy! But note that this software is still a beta. It is tested on a few phones, so it should work quite well, but don't hesitate to contact me via software(at)skrivarna.com if something seems strange. I will do my best to fix bugs quickly!
Currently known limitations:
* ADSR. This version of the app is a sample player, not an emulator. This makes it more or less impossible to program your own sounds. Maybe emulation for ADSR programming will be included in a later version. Maybe not.
* The sustain and decay of the samples are currently a bit rough (to say the least). Will be fixed when I get the time.
* The sequencer is not included right now. If enough people encourage me to implement the step sequencer in the next version I will.
* The LCD display is not of much use.
* The samples contain all the noise and distorsion from my original instrument. And I suppose this is the way it will be, at least for the sounds. But maybe the demo and the rhythm pauses could be cleaned up a little by adding a noise gate. Also, the s/n ratio could be increased with some gentle compression.
* Would it be interesting to have a choice between the lined samples presented here, and some captured with the internal speaker and a mic? I suppose that would add more character to some of the sounds. Let me know!
Now go out and play!
- Two multi-waveform oscillators: Saw, Pulse, Sine, Noise
- A Moog-style resonant lowpass filter
- Two multi-waveform, routable LFOs: Sin, Triangle, Pulse, Random
- Independent filter and amp envelopes
- Tuneable delay and reverb
- An analog-style step sequencer
- A scale-derived random pattern generator
- Independent patch and pattern memory
- Random patch generation
View the full manual here: http://nicolasmiller.github.com/kosmische.html
Plasma Sound is the most fully-featured and 100% free music instrument on the Android Marketplace!
Beautiful music instrument inspired by the Theremin, Continuum, Keyboard and Sequencer. Touch the screen and a note is generated. It's X-Axis (left-to-right) is pitch, which is designated by note and octave markings. It's Y-Axis (up-and-down) is up to you to control! Plasma Sound is incredibly configurable. Pick the note range, the waveform, cutoff, delay, tremolo, vibrato and more! You can even select between continuous mode (theremin-like), quantize mode (keyboard-like), and a hybrid.
Plasma Sound applies the same principals to the Sequencer to give you even more music creation abilities! Select a note to activate it, and drag up and down to select it's Y-value, controlling the same thing that the Y-Axis controls in the Keyboard section. Immediately you get an incredibly dynamic and versatile sequencer.
On Android 3.0 tablets and up, a new beta feature has been added: The ability to create and play sequences using the front-facing camera. Select the "Motion" tab to try it out!
Follow us on twitter for more release notes, questions, etc: http://twitter.com/plasmasound
This app is known to have problems with older/lower end phones. The original Droid is known to work (just barely), but phones with lower specs will most likely run in to problems. Please don't leave a bad comment if your phone doesn't work; it's an intense app, intended for tablets (although an honest effort is put in to supporting older phones, I promise).
The beautiful visual based off of MSAFluid, and the sound is generated by libpd.
100% Ad and cost free!
Please let me know of any bugs or errors you encounter! In addition, if you have any feature requests, let me know. Feel free to email me or post on the XDA thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=17498254 This is my instrument for my band, Shy Guy Says, http://shyguysays.com (check us out!), so I'm incredibly concerned about stability and ease of use!
The source for this program is at: https://github.com/rjmarsan/PlasmaSound
It adopted ordinary subtractive synthesis, that is based on "Common Analog Synthesizer".
S&H-waveform in LFO and a noise generator in Osc2 have been added as new ability.
Distortion, Tremolo, Chorus, Reverb, Filter-Delay and 3Band EQ.
Classic analog-style sequencer. you assign the note and velocity.
Of course, it can synchronize with external MIDI Timing Clock.
OS : Android 3.1 or later
CPU: 1 GHz ARMv7-A processor or faster
Screen Resolution : 800x480px or higher. Recommended 4.3 inch or larger display.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*Please check the workings of this app immediately after your purchase. If you have trouble, please refund within 15 minutes on Google Play, additionally it would be greatly appreciated if you provide your device name to us.
- Record directly from your Android device.
- Load any uncompressed, mono or stereo WAV, at any sampling rate or bit depth.
- Apply any of 16 of Caustic's effects and preview them in real-time, then stamp down and apply more.
- Process waveform audio with Fade In/Out, Normalize, Amplify, Reverse operations and more.
- Use Caustic's C-SFXR to generate retro video game sounds.
- Trim audio precisely, down to individual samples.
- View the frequency spectrum of your audio.
Volca Sample-specific features:
- Upload to any of the 100 sample slots and keep a database of your device's state.
- Clear all samples
- Restore factory samples
- Monitor device memory
This is not an official KORG app, it is made by me, Rej Poirier / SingleCellSoftware using the KORG volca sample SDK.
This app contains no ads, no IAPs and does not access the internet. If you'd like to support my work, please buy Caustic or any other of my apps.
Visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com for a free desktop (Windows/Mac) version too!
Whatever you are up to, practice your instrument, create beats for later use in the Studio, just jam and have fun, G-Stomper Rhythm has you covered. What are you waiting for, it's free, so let's rock!
** IMPORTANT for GALAXY S3 : DISABLE AUTO-HAPTIC **
** settings > sound > auto-haptic > disable **
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
• Drum Machnine : Sampler based Drum Machine/Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Track Grid : Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 24 Channels (parametric 3-band Equalizer per channel)
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Master Section : 2 Sum Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Timing & Measure : Allows almost every Beat Signature and complex Swing Quantization
• Full round-trip MIDI integration (full IN/OUT control) over USB OTG for devices with USB host support
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• Effect Types: 3 Compressor/Limiter types, 7 Resonant Filters, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phaser types, Vibrato, Auto Panner, 4 Delays, 2 Reverbs, Pitch Shifter, Stereo Enhancer, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, Tempo synchable LFO's, Envelope Followers
• Dedicated Filters per Track
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• Fat Factory Sounds
• Tablet optimized, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Full Multi-Touch control
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Export your Loops/Songs as Sum or Track by Track and use them in Ableton, FL or any Digital Audio Workstation of your choice.
• SoundCloud Upload Integration
For more details, check out the Documentation at http://www.planet-h.com/documentation/
Minimum device specs:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SoundCloud App installed (optional)
SdCard read/write: to load/save all related data
Internet Access and View Network State (Adverts+Analytics)
Yeni programımız r-org ile sanal org programına sahip olacaksınız
*12 adet Türk ve arab müzik aletleri sesleri
-ELEKTRO BAĞLAMA -MACUN
*12 Adet üç hız seviyeli Arap ve Türk ritimleri
-DAVUL ZURNA -Vahte1
Ayrıca içerisinde hazır şarkı notalarıda mevcut,bu notalar ile bakarak şarkı çalabilirsiniz.
The best virtual Piano for Android™
■ Studio quality sound
■ 11 instruments
■ 8 sound effects
■ note velocity
■ note aftertouch
■ note pitch bend
■ integrated sampler
■ integrated recorder
■ sensor pitch bend
■ sensor volume change
■ sample recording
■ sample load & save
■ tracks load & save
■ MIDI load & save
■ MIDI over WiFi
■ MIDI note velocity
■ MIDI note aftertouch
■ MIDI volume control
■ MIDI pitch bend
■ 1.5 or 2 octaves
■ 16 notes polyphony
■ 16 piano skins
■ 8 window themes
■ 7 key types
■ key name labels
■ looped playback
■ window animations
■ hardware acceleration
■ tablet support
■ multi window support
■ pen window support
■ haptic feedback
(provided by Immersion®)
■ fullscreen on 4.4+
- Biography (Wikipedia + Last.fm)
- Artist image
- Artist tweets
- Album information
- One touch search for lyrics via RapGenius, Wikipedia, or Google.
These features will soon include:
- Tour dates
- Artist facebook integration
- Guitar tabs
- Ability to choose preferred lyric provider
- Ability to disable/customize the other modules
Cusack's goal is to be music player agnostic and fully customizable. It is a layer on top of whatever music player you use. We currently support only Google Play Music and Spotify, but support for arbitrary players is coming very soon.
Music listening is a passive activity. Layer Cusack on top to make it active and get to know your music.