The app uses a slider control or manual value entry to specify the weight on the cars wheels. The aim of the slider control is that once the user is used to using the slider input, that method of input will be quicker than manual value entry.
Weight balance is a critical part of car setup, as it has a major impact on car handling.
In addition to the app, 4 micro scales are required - one for each wheel of the car being balanced. It's recommended that the micro scales support weights of up to 1000g for balancing RC cars. This weight limit should be fine for 1/10 on-road and off-road cars. Higher weight limit scales may be required for larger cars.
Set 1: Length, Angle, Slope, Level, Thread - Smart Ruler Pro
Set 2: Distance, Height, Width, Area - Smart Measure Pro
Set 3: Compass, Metal detector, GPS - Smart Compass Pro
Set 4: Sound level meter, Vibrometer - Sound Meter Pro
Set 5: Flashlight, Magnifier, Mirror - Smart Light Pro
Set 6: Unit - Unit Converter
For more information, see the manuals of the apps, watch YouTube and visit the blog: http://androidboy1.blogspot.com/
I'll integrate more tools. Do you want to get more tools and features? Please send an email. email@example.com
I hope my apps are useful to your SMART Life. Thank you.
** No internet support : You can open this app without any connection. After installation, open the app 2-3 times with your device connect to WI-FI or a 3G/4G connection.
** This app does not support the devices that have NO magnetic sensor (e.g HTC Desire V, ST21i, Micromax).
** Remove/freeze ad-block app. It causes a licensing failure.
** Google has recommended this app as one of the essential apps of Google Play for Education.
١. پڕکردنەوەی باڵانس بە تەنها داغڵكردنی کۆدی نهێنی سەر کارتی پڕکردنەوەکە.
٢. توانای ناردنی باڵانس بە تەنها داغڵکردنی بڕی باڵانس و ژمارەی مۆبایلی مەبەست.
٣. زانینی باڵانس بە دوو شێوازی جیاوازی نوسین و دەنگ.
ئامادەکردن و گەشەپێدانی: ئەندازیار ڕەوەند حەیدەر.
Our RV weight safety app is the best that answers "How to Weigh Your Fifth Wheel or Gooseneck Trailer" and determines if you are towing safely below your load ratings. Our app weighing instructions provide additional glossary terms used in the industry and how to weigh at multiple platform scales and single axle scales.
Are you towing below the load ratings?
The RV Safety and Education Foundation data indicates that 60% of all tow vehicles and 55% of all 5th wheel trailers exceed one or more weight safety ratings.
Ensure you're not the one exceeding a load rating.
The number one most-reported RV insurance claim is the result of damage from the sudden release of air from tires, otherwise known as a blowout.
An overload combined with under or over inflated tires can cause a sudden blowout or breakdown.
When towing a trailer, it’s very important to ensure that the load is distributed evenly.
You want to make sure that all necessary safety precautions have been taken to prevent an accident or reduce a blowout event.
Even a slight overload, or unequal weight distribution, can seriously restrict the vehicle’s braking and steering capabilities.
Higher fuel consumption and driver fatigue are also common side effects of traveling with an overloaded, heavy and generally poor-handling trailer.
Install this app and weigh your rig soon to achieve safer towing for you, your family, and all on the road.
CAUTION: Do not use this app for conventional towing or RV trailer pre-purchase decision making. To learn more about conventional towing safety reports and our RV safety pre-purchase app, please visit our web site at http://FifthWheelSt.com
Enter your axle weights (platform scale or individual axles) and the app calculates how much each axle is over or under, including gross. Then click "Get Suggestion" and it tells you where to slide. It's that easy.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Trucker's Slide Calc uses a computer algorithm to simulate your axle weights at each hole. It then picks the best hole for the situation.
Having Drives and Trailers balanced saves you fuel and money, so the app tries to do this first: putting slightly more weight on your drives for traction and fuel burn.
If equally balancing the axles makes an axle go over limit, the app will elect to keep the axles legal but out of perfect balance..
Last, if every axle can't be legal at the same time, the app automatically suggests a hole where your trailers will be just under their limit, and puts the rest of the weight on your drives. That way you can remove the extra fuel and get legal before a DOT Scale.
SO HOW ACCURATE IS IT?
Here is a real-life example from one of our users: The driver got a load of onions on a 53' Refer Semi. He went to a CAT Scale, got the scale ticket, and entered the weights into the app...
1st CAT Scale: @ hole 4
Steers : 11,780
Our axle slide calculator told him to slide forward 3 holes and go directly to hole 7. It estimated that his axles would then weigh...
Calculated Axle Weights: @ hole 7
He slid his tandems to hole 7 and re-weighed his truck. The results made him excited enough to tell us his story...
2nd CAT Scale: @ hole 7
Only 65 lbs off on his Drives and 85 lbs off on his trailers. That's over 99.5% accuracy. Pretty awesome if you ask us! We truly believe that we have the best axle-weight calculator out there. And it's free!
Disclaimer: Bridge and Kingpin-to-Rear-Axle Laws are not considered in this application. Remember, even if you use this app, it is your responsibility to ensure that your load complies with all federal and local laws.
- App can automatically handle platform scales and/or individual axles
- App shows the driver how much each axle is over/under, including gross
- Driver can now select the trailer hole spacing -- CRITICAL FOR ACCURACY
- Get Suggestions now tells the driver how many holes to slide forwards or backwards
- Added support for metric units (kilograms and centimeters)
- Added option to enter the current hole number: suggestion now shows exactly what hole to slide to
- Unlocked the Settings page, allowing full customization of default limits and inputs
- Added a default hole-spacing option, if user doesn't enter a hole spacing, the default is used
- Hitting Reset now updates every option to the defaults in addition to clearing inputs
- Removed the message asking to confirm inputs (it was not needed / redundant)
- Calculation now targets slightly more weight on drive axles than trailers (additional traction, also fuel burn)
- Now shows a suggestion even if truck is over gross in case driver wants to burn fuel or lighten his tractor
- If puddle jumping is needed, the app now works to get trailer-axles legal and leaves the rest of the weight on the tractor
- Fixed bug where min/max hole limits were not being considered
- Fixed bug where, when pulling truck forward, one hole was not being counted
- Fixed a bug that asked for weight units every time the screen changed orientation
- Fixed a bug where RESET was not resetting everything that it was supposed to
- App now requires the User to accept a Terms-of-Use agreement before operating
- Added an Information Page
- Fixed a bug that was causing the app to close when clearing numbers in the settings page
- Added a comma to make numbers easy to read in the setting page
That is why we created this application as we have with the phone normally you need at hand. Simply fill needed to measure the weight of the product and the program automatically calculates the number of measures of volume (cup, tablespoon, teaspoon).
Be careful when using the calculator to make our telephone (tablet) did not make the dish as its component:).
Please note that this is the free version of Lux. For the full version please click the following link. Purchasing the full version supports further development of Lux, and is truly appreciated.
"To put it simply, Lux kicks the pants off of Android’s stock brightness manager, and it’s worth every cent." - Lifehacker
"Lux is a third-party app that allows you to easily calibrate your phone’s brightness sensor, saving you battery power and reducing eye strain if your phone is normally too bright in dark rooms." - HowToGeek
Lux isn't your ordinary brightness app. It intelligently adjusts the brightness of your display based on the environment you're in. If you step into a dimly lit room, Lux will automatically lower the brightness of your display to make it not only comfortable to read, but to also preserve battery power.
Lux is also able to adjust the screen temperature of your display automatically to make it appropriate for night usage. At sunset, you can have Lux automatically warm your display and switch to your Night profile. If you're an astronomer, you can enable astronomer mode to cut out harsh white light. If you have a root enabled phone, you may even be able to apply these enhancements at a low level with Lux's plug-in system.
Perhaps the best thing about Lux is that you can teach it how to behave. If the backlight is too bright or dim for your liking, simply open the provided Dashboard, adjust the brightness slider to the level you desire, then hold the link button. Lux will use this new 'link' as a reference in future.
Give it a go! I want you to test Lux for more than the 15 minute refund period offered by Google. I understand that some devices may not have the best quality light sensor, and that you may need more time to play around with settings. If you find that Lux doesn't suit you after the 15 minutes is up, you can request a refund within a week of purchase via e-mail - no questions asked.
■ Stable, custom auto brightness with root plug-in support.
■ [Paid Only] Use your ambient light sensor or camera(s) to read in ambient light.
■ [Limited] Subzero brightness for night viewing.
■ [Paid Only] Select between Auto, Day, Night, Car and Cinema light profiles
■ [Paid Only] Automatic night mode. Change the colour temperature of your display for comfortable night time viewing.
■ Astronomer mode. Adds a red filter to your display to preserve the eyesight of stargazers.
■ [Limited] Power-user settings such as choice of interpolation, filters, and linked sample editing.
■ Add app specific exceptions via sleep mode.
■ [Paid Only] Customisable fade for backlight adjustments.
■ Tasker and Locale support
■ Battery efficient.
■ Backup to SD.
■ No ads or other nuisances.
Note: Please disable other brightness apps before using Lux. The author is not liable for any issues caused when using this app.
Want Lux in your language? Join the translation project here:
TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS: Used to read in luma values if camera input is selected.
DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: Required for night/astro mode.
READ PHONE STATE: Required to prevent Lux from interfering with phone controls in Android 4.1.
MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS: Brightness is a system setting, as is toggling the default auto brightness.
RETRIEVE RUNNING APPS: Required to make the 'sleep list' functionality work, so Lux can disable itself when certain apps are in the foreground.
COARSE LOCATION: Required to automatically calculate sunrise/sunset times.
IN APP BILLING: Required for purchasing future device specific root only plug-ins, to enhance functionality. (Not currently used.)
Need assistance? Have questions? Contact me via the 'Send Feedback' button in Lux settings, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lux has 3 modes of lighting.
On ON mode, the camera flash always lights. It is useful as a flashlight and an interior lamp.
On FL mode, the camera flash blinks. It is useful for letting know your location in the dark. On this mode, you can change blink speed. So it is useful many situations depending on your inspirations.
On SOS mode, the camera flash lights as SOS signal. It repeats 3 short ONs and 3 long ONs. If you have Lux in your smart phone, you can feel secure in the outdoor.
Designed primarily to assist in the investigation of road traffic accidents, the app will also benefit students, engineers, or anyone else who regularly uses these types of equations.
The app does not include an exhaustive list of every possible A.I.formula; instead, it contains over 30 of the most commonly used formulas, selected to provide you with quick results at a scene, and to cover the majority of straight-forward accidents.
(Please note: this is the initial release version of the app – Additional formulas may be added in subsequent versions. If you think something is missing / should be included, please let me know!)
Metric units are used throughout the app; however, imperial units of speed (mph) are catered for.
Key features include:
• Calculated results are automatically populated into other equations, saving the need for unnecessary re-typing.
• Input values can be manipulated with +/- slider bars, with the updated results displayed in real time - Ideal for exploring a range of values, or seeing how variations affect the result.
• 10 memory slots for saving results.
• Speed values can be entered in mph or km/h using the in-built converter.
• Speed results are automatically displayed in both metres per second and mph or km/h.
• From skid marks (to a stop)
• From skid marks (to a known speed)
• From distance and time
• After skidding for a known time
• From skid marks (from a known speed)
• After accelerating/decelerating for a known time
• After accelerating/decelerating for a known distance
• From curved tyre marks (level surface)
• From curved tyre marks (cambered surface)
• From pedestrian throw (minimum)
• From pedestrian throw (maximum)
• From speed and time
• To skid to a stop
• To skid to a known speed
• Skidded in a known time
• To accelerate/decelerate to a known speed
• To accelerate/decelerate for a known time
• From distance and speed
• To skid to a stop
• To skid to a known speed
• To skid a known distance
• To gain/lose speed
• To accelerate from stationary for a known distance
• To fall a known distance
Coefficient of Friction
• From speed and distance
• From sled test
• From chord and mid-ordinate
• From coefficient of friction
• From change in speed in a known time
• From change in speed over a known distance
• From distance travelled in a known time