- Multi-Touch pinch-to-zoom where supported, or double-tap to zoom in, tap the zoom-out button to zoom out
- Batch download multiple maps in the background
- Quick links to the MTA's online route details
- Create custom home screen shortcuts to any map or quick-link
- Choose where to save you map tiles (defaults to SD Card)
Have a nice road trip!
- Bangkok Metro
- Barcelona Metro
- Berlin S-Bahn & U-Bahn
- Boston Subway
- Buenos Aires Subte
- Cairo Metro
- Chicago CTA L Train
- Delhi Metro
- Frankfurt U-Bahn
- Glasgow Subway
- Guangzhou Metro
- Hamburg U-Bahn & S-Bahn
- Hong Kong MTR
- Kiev Metro
- Kyoto Subway
- Liverpool Merseyrail
- London Underground (Tube)
- Los Angeles Metro Rail
- Lyon Metro
- Madrid Metro
- Mexico City Metro
- Milan Metro
- Montreal Metro
- Moscow Metro
- Munich U-Bahn
- Nagoya Subway
- New York Subway
- Newark Subway & Light Rail
- Osaka Subway
- Paris Metro
- Philadelphia Subway
- Prague Metro
- Rome Metro
- Sao Paulo Metro & CPTM
- Seoul Subway
- Shanghai Metro
- Singapore MRT
- St. Petersburg Metro
- Stockholm Metro
- Taipei MRT
- Tehran Metro
- Tokyo Metro
- Toronto Subway
- Vienna U-Bahn
- Washington Metro
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Simply select the interstate you are traveling and the states you are driving through. The app then provides a list of every exit and every rest stop in addition to showing the services at each exit, such as gas, food and lodging.
If you’re in need of lodging, the app features many conveniently located hotels. With a single-touch you can easily call a hotel to check for room availability or a single-touch takes you directly to their hotel website to obtain additional hotel details.
It’s the perfect travel aid for interstate driving.
*** Over 5M users have used MyCityWay to guide their city experiences***
*** Number 1 iTunes Travel App (Vegas Way) & Top 5 Travel App by news media***
Key Features include access to valuable information about:
Transit News and Alerts
Wi-Fi Hot Spots
Nightlife - Bars, Clubs, Comedy, Music and Dancing
Art Galleries and Museums
Theaters - shows
Train/Rail Locations and Arrival Times
Outdoor and Indoor Recreation - Beaches, Zoos, Aquariums, Parks, Bowling, Yoga, Hiking, Pools, Libraries, Tennis Courts, Playgrounds
Events across multiple categories
Beauty and Spa
Post Office, UPS and Fedex locations
Apartments to rent and for sale
Create lists of your favorite spots and share with your family and friends
and so much more
Enjoy instant access to everything that's happening around you in New York, with just a simple tap on your iPhone get to the information you need for a great city experience, based on location.
You have everything you need in your city in one single easy-to-use app. Get around better, faster and smarter. Free to download now, with offline access to important information like bus and rail maps.
What people are saying about MyCityWay:
"… maybe this is the future of apps? One button leads to a dozen rich choices …" Tboomer
" I generally never write reviews for apps but this blew me away today … this is GOLD!" ifrowned
"everyone in … need this. It's incredible how many useful features this single app has." mcrobot
And check out the newest all in one real time app from "MyCityWay" - over 40 cities now in the one app with a great new design and easy access to even more information to plan your city experience.
The app uses a diagrammatic map designed by Vignelli Associates, whose founder Massimo Vignelli created the iconic subway map used during the 1970’s.
+ Blinking dots for stations indicating NYC subway planned work
+ View subway planned work by Station, Line, or by Borough before you start your travel
+ Download and view neighborhood maps for areas around your station
+ View real-time Subway Service Status and more.
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
New York City is an enormous city. Each of its five boroughs is the equivalent of a large city in its own right and may itself be divided into districts. These borough and district articles contain sightseeing, restaurant, nightlife and accommodation listings — consider printing them all.
New York City (also referred to as "New York", "NYC", "The Big Apple", or just "The City" by locals), is the most populous city in the United States. It lies at the mouth of the Hudson River in the southernmost part of the state, which is part of the Mid-Atlantic region of the U.S. The city spans a land area of 305 square miles (790 km²).
New York City has a population of approximately 8.2 million people. The New York Metropolitan Area, which spans lower New York, northern New Jersey, and southwestern Connecticut, has a population of 18.7 million, making it the largest metropolitan area in the U.S. As of 2007, it was 5th largest in the world, after Tokyo, São Paulo, Mexico City and Seoul.
New York City is a center for media, culture, food, fashion, art, research, finance, and trade. It has one of the largest and most famous skylines on earth, dominated by the iconic Empire State Building.
This application features status display and up to the minute information. The power of knowledge in the tips of your fingers.
Please NOTE the Data is from the MTA site and updated by the MTA
Added safety for failed services from MTA Status API
- Fixed Orientation Bug when loading data
- Updated Loading UI
- Updated Refresh
- Added Loading screen
- Added Multi-threading
- New UI
This has MTA Bronx, Roosevelt Island, Staten Island bus routes,
B63 route, and Downtown Connection route
GPS Real times countdown, vehicles map live
NOW YOU CAN SAVE YOUR FAVORITE STOPS
see vehicles as they move on the map updates every 20 sec
arrival times for stops updates every 20 sec
With this app you don’t have to wait at the bus stop for the bus to come. It will tell you exactly when the bus will come to your stop. You can see the vehicles on the map as they move.
First select the route, direction and the stop that you want to get bus arrival times.
This app will give you exact time bus arrival at your selected stop.
Next Exit History is a collaborative project between the University of West Florida and Historical Research Associates, Inc. (HRA). HRA is a leader in heritage tourism, cultural resource management, historical research, and litigation support services for public and private clients. Since 1974, HRA has been helping its clients understand the past to solve current problems and interpret local, regional, and national history.
You should not use the Program while operating a moving vehicle or any equipment as your attention may be distracted and this may result in severe injury or death. You are solely responsible for such activity should you undertake it and we are not liable for any damages related thereto.
Activities are organized into the following categories:
* Search - Find new Placemarks by address, or coordinates.
* My Location - Center or mark your place quickly, toggle Real/Mock location, Search nearby, and Share your location.
* Layers - Allows you to toggle the visibility of My Location, Placemarks, Satellite, Traffic, Track, and Route layers.
* Placemarks - View list, Center, Change location, use as Mock location, Navigate to, Route to, Search nearby, Street View, and Share
* Routes - View list, Change color, Details, Hide, Show and Share
* Tracks - View list, Start/Stop Recording, Change color, Graph, Tour on Google Earth, View at Human, Land, and Plane speed, and Share
* Images - View list, set Default for Marker, Import as a Marker, Import location from Image
* Markers - View list, Edit/Delete/Hide/Show groups of Placemarks, Markers created for each Import
* Compass Mode - All visible layers rotate instead of My Location arrow rotating towards north
* Copyright - All the legal copyright and disclosure stuff
* Data Management - Import/Export/Manage data
* Help - A quick introduction, the FAQ, and links to other helpful content about GPS Map
* Preferences - Adjust update time, long press time, the visibility of various items and features
Use almost any image from your Camera, Gallery, or file browsing app to create a Marker for a Placemark on the map. Images containing location information can be imported as Placemarks with their image as the Marker on the map.
GPS Map has the following features:
* Easy to search for a location by address, placemark name, or latitude, longitude.
* Import/Export your Placemarks - GPSMap GPS, Garmin CSV, Geocode GEO, Google Earth/Google Maps KML,GPS Exchange GPX filesand TomTom ASCII
* Imports the location and image from a photograph to create a Placemark on the map with the Image as the Marker
* Able to view Placemarks, Routes and Tracks with Google Earth
* Able to be taken to Google Street View for a Placemark (if available)
* Able to use Placemarks to start a navigation app like Google Navigation
* Export to Google Drive Fusion Tables with an active Gmail account
* Creates Tours for Google Earth based upon your recorded Track
Works best with:
* Google Earth, Google Maps, Google Street View installed.
GPS location service enabled.
Visit https://sites.google.com/site/wrightkeith/gpsmap/ for more information.
This app features
-Subway day and late-night maps of New York City and suburbs.
-Bus maps for Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island.
-Railroad and ferry connections.
-Maps are movable to the SD card
-Maps are downloaded the first time you check them and stored on your cache till you update or uninstall. So that you can browse them offline
-Real-time service status from the original MTA agency
-Subway and bus schedules for every single stop
-Trip planner, with point to point directions all over New York City
Bus maps need to be downloaded from the internet the first time you check them. Each of them occupies a few MBs, so they take a while to download. From then on, they'll be available for offline use.
Support for android versions prior to 2.3 has been discontinued.
Send me your suggestions and I'll try to add/fix them.
* Easy to use buttons for entering the value on your card.
* Or tap the field to type in the amount.
* Change fare type: Regular, Reduced, Express Bus, Reduced Express Bus.
* Change the highlight color to match your subway ride.
Submitted as part of NYC Big Apps 3.0 competition.
Highlight color data from MTA.info Developer Resources.
Internet/Network Permission is for ads/analytics.
• Uses official iconic MTA map of the NYC subway including Staten Island.
• World’s fastest route planner calculating the best route for your subway journey, either the fastest or which has the fewest changes.
• Easy to search for a NYC subway station or find your nearest one.
• E & E Alerts – Escalator & Elevator alerts. Get service outage information before/whilst on your journey.
• Calculate your route. Know how long your journey will take and how many stations you will pass through.
• See your selected route on the subway map feature & view the local area around each NYC subway station.
• Clear map with pan and zoom functionality plus on/off walking routes feature.
• When in network coverage get LIVE information about the NYC subway stations and lines to be in control of your journey.
• In-app purchase to remove ads.
• It's FREE!
If you need more information or have a question about New York Subway Map join us at www.facebook.com/mxDataLtd
More details & features than any other subway app!
★ Real Time Subway Status & Live Delay Alerts
★ Subway Real Time & Live Train Arrival Times
★ Train Schedules for All Subway Lines - works underground & offline!
★ Near By Subway Station Finder
★ Walking Directions & Step by step Navigation
★ Subway Transfers for All Lines & Stops
★ Official NYC MTA Subway Maps in HD!
★ Includes Night Subway Service Map
★ Customizable Alerts & Notifications
★ Find Airport AirTrain Connections or Accessible Stations
★ Background Sync & MTA Service Updates
★ More Details Than Any Other Subway App!
★ NYC Subway Trip Planner - coming soon!
★★★★★ - “Must have app if you live or plan to visit NYC”
★★★★★ - "This app is officially the best MTA app for android!"
★★★★★ - "The most convenient arrangement of features I have ever seen in a NYC transit app."
★★★★★ - "This is the best by subway app! Gotta love this app especially the premium version!"
★★★★★ - “Clean. Fast. Accurate.”
★★★★★ - “Update has established this app as the absolutely best NYC subway app.”
SUBWAY REAL-TIME & ALL LINES OFFLINE SCHEDULES
Train departure times for all lines. Combines subway Real-Time live data (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, S, L & SIR lines) with offline viewable train schedules for all subway lines. Search by station name, add favorites, or view by location. Works underground!
TRAIN TRANSFERS LINE MAPS
Transfers for all subway lines & stations. Commute like a pro, look-up transfers for any stop in seconds! See complete transfer line maps for entire NYC metro subway system. Find airport JFK Airport AirTrain connections and accessible stations with ease.
HIGH RESOLUTION NEW YORK CITY SUBWAY MAP
High quality, official MTA maps of New York City Subway system. New York subway map comes in HD resolution and loads faster than in any other app. NYC Metro map is the official NYC subway map from MTA.
NIGHT SERVICE NYC SUBWAY MAP
Did you know NYC subway runs differently at night? Use the Night Map to view available nighttime subway service. Comprehensive night time service description & availability on a convent NYC subway map. Night service New York Metro Map is available only on 'myTrans.it NYC'!
CUSTOMIZABLE ALERT NOTIFICATIONS
Wouldn't it be great if an app was smart enough to tell you if your commute is delayed? 'myTrans.it NYC' does just that!
- Select subway lines you use daily
- Set morning & evening commute times
- myTrans.it NYC will check for alerts before your commute starts
- ..and notify you if there are any delays!
- No need to manually check the app!
- App runs quietly in the background only showing relevant alerts!
- Simply enter commute details and receive timely notifications when MTA service alerts affect your travels!
Built with NYC Subway commuters in mind!
CONNECT VIA SOCIAL