Join Foursquare to:
· Keep up with your friends’ adventures
· Never miss a party
· Find the best places nearby
· Get exclusive money-saving deals
· Record and share the places you visit
☂ Need help? Visit support.foursquare.com
Let's make an end to that with auto check-ins!
This app automatically checks you in when you are in the neighbourhood of places you've chosen.
It's easy to configure and above all: it doesn't drain your battery.
State of the art technology is used to reduce the amount of battery power needed to know your location.
This is a proof of concept app, more functionality is coming.
The main focus at this moment is reducing the power usage even more, but feature requests are welcome.
Vote for new features here: http://checkmein.uservoice.com/
1) add locations to track
2) configure the checkin radius and check-in delay time
3) save, and done! You will be checked in automatically from now on once you are within the check-in radius for the given amount of time.
Double checkins are avoided, when you stay at the same location for a longer time, we will check you in again, but only after 20 hours. (you only need 1 checkin/day for your mayorship)
The official Foursquare app is required on your device (authentication).
Some graphics are property of Foursquare (see https://foursquare.com/about/logos)
What if you're not checked in:
- Don't force quit the app (swiping it out in the app switcher), if you do, it won't be able to locate you.
- check if location tracking with google play services is enabled on your phone, the app will not work if you turn them off!
- check if your sensors (gps, wifi) are enabled
- set a bigger checkin radius or lower check-in delay (you have to stay within this radius for the given amount of time, every time you go out of the radius, the timers are reset)
- Every time the app is opened, some checks are done that might reset the timers, be aware of this while configuring your venues!
- Someone reported that reinstalling the app also might do the trick, weird, but it doesn't hurt to try it.
All data that's needed for the app to work is stored locally on your device.
The only thing that is tracked, are the app crashes and amount of checkins to make sure the app is still working on every device. This is an anonymous process.
This app comes as is, with no guarantees.
Syncs all of your friends contact information including...
* First and Last Name
* Phone Number
* Email Address
* Facebook Account
* Twitter Account
* Home City
* Foursquare User ID
* Short Biography Text
To use this application, go to your "Settings" menu and choose the "Accounts and Sync" option. You can then "Add" a new account, and "Contact Sync for Foursquare" should appear in the list.
Some things to note:
1. Some friends may not display all the available contact information. For example, Facebook and Twitter Accounts are optional for Foursquare, so some Foursquare friends may not display these fields if they haven't supplied this information.
2. Some Android devices, such as newer Samsung phones, may not display some of the custom contact fields. such as the Facebook and Twitter Accounts. This information is still stored on your phone, but it just isn't visible. If this affects your phone, you may need to use a different Contacts app to display the missing fields. However, this should not affect standard fields such as Email Address and Phone Number - these should always be displayed if the Foursquare friend has supplied this information.
Like this application? Why don't you make a donation via the website?
After clicking to venue icon on map, you can go to venue detail (by clicking on gears icon, then Foursquare).
By long press map in Locus, you get new point, then choose gears icon and Foursquar. This app download desired points and show them in Locus.
HootSuite is free for up to 5 social network accounts and has over 8 million users. It is the top app for Android to help you manage social media and track social media analytics.
Publish and schedule messages, monitor mentions and conversations about your brand, and track analytics - all from your Android device.
HootSuite allows you to:
* Publish and share photos to all your social networks at once
* Manage multiple social network accounts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
* Schedule a post to Facebook or a tweet to Twitter to be sent at a later time or day
* AutoSchedule messages to automatically post them at the best time of day
* Check-in to Foursquare
* Monitor your brand on Twitter and Facebook
* Receive optional notifications for Twitter and Facebook updates when people mention your brand or talk about keywords you follow
* Shorten links with Ow.ly and track click-through stat report analytics
HootSuite for Android complements your account on the HootSuite web platform. You can easily add your social network accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare to your HootSuite account to get started.
Simple, efficient, and powerful, HootSuite for Android allows you to:
* Tweet from multiple Twitter accounts or schedule tweets for Twitter accounts.
* Post to Facebook Profiles and Pages or schedule Facebook posts.
You can also post to LinkedIn, Foursquare, and more from virtually anywhere. Plus, you can easily manage campaigns & analytics, schedule updates, and even translate and publish messages to/from over 50 languages.
Get the top app to build your audience, manage Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare from anywhere and tie analytics back to your goals.
Sign up for HootSuite for free: http://hootsuite.com
Questions or Feedback?
Keyword: Map, Checkin, Check-in history, Facebook places, Foursquare, Gowalla, World map, information, check-in details, location point, country name, one click, all records, listing result, map presentation, places information content box, Android, multiple account, social network, keep record
• CheckIn opens immediately to a list of nearby places, which you can check in to with just one tap.
• Includes an undo button for removing your latest check-in from Facebook.
• Add places to your list of favorites for easier access, and so you don't have to wait for a location fix.
• Automatically check into your favorites by turning on auto check-ins. Your device will periodically check your location and check you in when you're in range of a favorite without you touching your phone.
• IMPORTANT: Automatic check-ins only work reliably for places with wifi in range.
Not affiliated with Facebook Inc.
* Check-in to Facebook with just 2 clicks from your home screen with the 1x1 widget. Optionally tag friends.
* Draw zones on the map where you check-in automatically to any Facebook places of your choice (like Glympse but for space instead of time).
* Get notifications when your Facebook friends checkin nearby, and view recent Facebook checkins either on a Google Map or in list form. Never again miss out on the opportunity for real-world meet-ups that checkins bring!
* Other cool features include time stats for places which can be appended to checkin messages; and multiple location options, including WiFi, GPS and custom plot on the map before checkin.
See our Premium key for unlocking even more awesome features, including Priority Places, Photo Checkins, Auto-Checkouts, Privacy, 4x1 Widget, Custom Stat Messages, Time Targets, Satellite Maps, and get the ad-free experience of Smart Places.
Get Smart Places Checkin today and check in to Facebook Places the smart way!
Note: Requires Facebook permissions for access at any time ("may access your data when not using the app"), and for posting a checkin. We recommend that you also install the official Facebook for Android app, as this makes logging in easier and more reliable.
The Smart Places check in app is not affiliated with or endorsed by Facebook. The map is Powered by Google. The map artwork in the feature and promotional graphics is ©2011 Google - Map data ©2011 Tele Atlas.
The full version of CheckIn also has favorites, automatic check-ins, and no ads.
• Check in with two taps, one to open the app and one to check in and close it.
• Includes an undo button for removing your latest check-in from Facebook.
Not affiliated with Facebook Inc.
Pic-In is an application that enables you to share your location at foursquare, simply by taking a picture of the place you are at! Based on your locatian and the submitted photo your venue is recognized. By using the app and submitting new photos, you constantly improve the recognition rate of Pic-In.
- "Simply put, my family's lives have become better because of Path. It warms my heart just seeing that they have 'seen' what I've been up to, and being able to share special moments together as a family, no matter how far apart we may be. " - Ben Welland, Canada
- "Path is known for its design - the company has worked hard to create a strong feeling in the app through attention to detail and careful consideration of all elements. From the shading on the buttons to the way certain features fade out when you look at a photo, it’s the way that small things come together that makes Path an attractive app." - Eliza Kern, GigaOM
Share life as you live it, with the people you know best and care about the most, in a beautiful place that you control. Welcome to Path!
- Your personal life - Journal your thoughts, your sleep, and your check-ins.
- Search Your Life - Search all of your memories by keyword, season, weather, dates, people, places, and more.
- Collect & share media moments - the music you're listening to so friends can listen too, the movies you're watching, and the books you're reading.
- Beautiful sharing - Capture photos with some of the best filters and editing tools made for mobile.
- Feel the love - Friends and family can react with smiles, laughs, gasps, loves, stickers, comments and more
- Cross-posting - Be everywhere you want to be by posting any Path moment to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Foursquare.
- Messaging - The fast, fun, and private way to message your family and friends one-to-one or in small groups. Use your words, your voice, your location, media, stickers, and more!
- NEW! Private Sharing - Choose to share any Path moment privately with one or more friends
- NEW! Create an Inner Circle by selecting a group of friends to easily share moments with. Filter your feed to see only moments from your Inner Circle. And change your settings to only receive notifications from your Inner Circle.
- NEW! Premium - Upgrade to Path Premium and get exclusive benefits, including unlimited sticker packs, unlimited camera filters, and early access to new Shop items. Plus, you’ll be joining the movement to keep our personal lives private and ad-free.
- Stickers - Say more in a single tap with free handcrafted stickers from some of our favorite artists.
- The Shop - Purchase additional stickers and photo filters to customize your Path, and to express yourself in your messages.
- (Also supports emoticons mixi) mixi
- Trend (SNS support:Twitter, mixi)
Get the trend here.
- Post (SNS support: LINE,Twitter, mixi, Facebook, foursquare)
You can select more than one post to SNS, a message written by myself I can be.
In addition, we also support photo posting and mixi emoticons.
During the post by selecting the SNS are available, and
This post is because I just want to tell an acquaintance, just post mixi!
This post is a business-friendly, and posted to Twitter account for your company Facebook!
Use such as is possible.
If foursquare, you can select the location at the time of check is possible.
- Timeline (SNS support: Twitter, mixi, Facebook, foursquare
Be viewed aligned with the time series of multiple SNS registered in the app I am available.
- My page (SNS support: Twitter, mixi, Facebook, foursquare, Google+ )
You can view a list of your posts.
- Search (SNS support: Twitter, Facebook, Google+ )
You can find the post you want to enter a keyword, can be related.
- Comments (SNS support: Twitter, mixi, Facebook)
Balloon that you have pressed the button of various posts, to comment on the message I am available.
- Like it! (SNS support: Twitter, mixi, Facebook)
When you press the yellow button, putting a "Like" for posts that you can be.
- Delete (SNS support: Twitter, mixi, Facebook)
You will be able to delete the post my page, my own.
But wait: should know that this app is a little pet project. Consider it beta quality and let me know if you encounter issues before rating so we can together improve the app!
Here's what you get:
- Link to your Foursquare.com account
- Search for venues, write venue data to NFC tag
- Long-click on a venue to directly checkin
- Tap a written NFC tag to automatically check in
- A beep signals the NFC checkin and a status bar notification shows up. Clicking the status bar notification links to the venue web page.
This is an experiment using NFC (Near Field Communication) and Foursquare (see foursquare.com). I am not affiliated in any kind with Foursquare.
Here's what I use it for: for frequently visited venues, I created nfc tags using this application. I put the tags (stickers, really) at the entrance door of my favorite restaurant, at the coffee machine at work or... I think you get it. Keep in mind you first need to create the venues using the foursquare app before you can search and write them to a nfc tag using this app. Once you have tagged your locations, you can simply tap the tag to checkin instead of having to search for the venue, click a couple times, etc.
You need tags? Good places to buy them are tagage.net, smartcardfocus.com or nfc4me.com. I recommend to choose NFC-Forum Type 2 Tags, e.g. the Mifare Ultralight.
What's planned for the future:
- make tags read-only once written (Mifare Ultralight only)
Using Footfeed to check in is easy. Simply create an account and link up your network accounts. When you want to check in, select your location and press checkin. You will continue to earn your points, badges, mayorships, rewards and rankings from each of the checkin networks.
* Multi Checkin Capable: check in once to multiple networks simultaneously including Facebook Places, Foursquare, Gowalla, Google Latitude, Facebook and Twitter
* Nearby Check-in Deals & Rewards: find all of the deals and rewards available from local businesses just for checking in. Includes over 15,000 Foursquare deals and hundreds of Geotoko check-in deals
* Tips & To Dos: we aggregate all of the tips and recommendations shared by users across all the check-in networks so you can easily get ideas on where to go and what to do
* Single Check in Feed: view all your friends checkins from Foursquare and Gowalla in a single feed * Stats: view all your stats across the checkin networks in a single view including, points, badges, mayorships, friends, stamps and more
* Friends: view all your friends on your checkin networks including their stats and recent checkin history * Favorite Locations: mark your favorite locations for quick checkin
Footfeed is recommended for fans of Facebook, Foursquare, Gowalla, Latitude, Loopt, Whrrl, Buzzd and other checkin networks
And make sure to login to Footfeed.com where you get complete access to your account.
More from developer
** If you have any issues, please email me. I haven't been able to test on every phone **
- You might not get a notification on older android devices (< 4.0). I'm working to fix this now.
Map your saved wifi networks to Foursquare places. Then when you connect to that network you will be automatically checked-in.
- Create unlimited wifi-place mappings
- Get notified when you are checked-in
- Uses your approximate location on check-in, so you still get points!
- Very battery efficient
Pro features coming soon.
tweet me with feature requests! @rathboma
'Foursquare' is a trademark of Foursquare Labs Inc. Wi-fi Check-in is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by Foursquare Labs in any way.
- Simple, challenging, and festive!
- Three game modes
- Stats galore (high-scores, average, etc)
How to play:
Touch the characters in the same order that the computer highlights them.
Each time you are successful, the length of the sequence increases by 1.
The game ends when you can't remember the whole sequence.
Santa, Mrs Claus, Snowman, Elf, Rudolph, Christmas Tree
email me with any issues, I'll do my best to solve all of them. Email or tweet (@rathboma)
Only the nimblest fingers will be able to get the highest scores!
- Fun pick up and play - very simple to learn, hard to master
- kid friendly: colorful, simple
- Quick play-sessions that will have you coming back for just one more try..
- Helps with geometry understanding
- Featuring the song Chibi Ninja by the amazing Eric Skiff (http://glitchnyc.com/)
- Colorful geometry characters: Squares, triangles, circles, slices, stars, octagons, and more (and maybe a unicorn or two!)
How to Play:
Touch the shapes on the paper in the same order displayed at the top of the screen.
The more sequences you get right, the higher your score will be!