You can locate a specific symptom by searching for it in a ‘Disorder’ category like OCD, or Depression; or you can simply look for the symptom alphabetically.
Once you find the symptom you are looking for, please click on it.
You will see a short paragraph providing you with actionable, helpful suggestions in dealing with the symptom.
You will also see some links at the end of the text, which will link you to more resources and tools on the SoundMindz.org site.
These will enable you to delve deeper into your situation and achieve further resolution of your difficulties.
This is a very simple, yet effective tool for improving your mental health.
You can find all of the information in one place. An easy to find guide to Mental Illness issues and an action plan for our own mental health and what to look out for in our friends.
People at risk can be recognised by changes in their Behaviour, Thinking and Feelings. Find out what to look for.
An easy guide to the things our brains need to function properly, simple things like Water, Sleep, Nutrition and Personal Boundaries.
If someone is becoming mentally unwell, they are generally unable to help themselves. Use this App to get assistance early before the problems become more serious.
Also contains information on coping strategies for the family of someone with a mental health problem.
Ideal for students, parents, teachers, counsellors and friends.
Used extensively in schools by Guidance Officers, Teachers, Nurses and Chaplains
Each program comes in a FREE version with limited features and content, and a full version ($16.99/year) with all available features and content. Updates are free.
You can access your programs seamlessly on Android, iPhone, and www.mentalworkout.com by using the same account details.
+ Mindfulness Meditation by Stephan Bodian: Instruction and inspiration for both beginners and seasoned meditators.
+ Good Night by Dr. Michael Breus: Conquer your insomnia and improve your sleep quality with cognitive behavioral change and sleep hygiene.
+ Freedom from Stress by Stephan Bodian: A multi-strategy approach for minimizing your stress and living a happier, more fulfilling life.
+ Up in Smoke by Dr. Daniel Seidman: A practical approach to quitting smoking, breaking both the physical and emotional ties to your addiction.
You’ll see how our programs are different right away. Every time you enter a Mental Workout program, you can choose how you would like to engage - whether you need instant tips, want to follow a plan, or prefer to browse techniques and exercises to use as needed. And we ask you questions based on research and best practices to make sure you get the advice and tools that are right for you. The powerful technology we’ve built makes it easy to feel like you have a personal connection to our experts.
In the world of psychology, so much has been learned about how to improve people's health, well-being, and performance. But many of us have not taken advantage of these powerful techniques so far. Join the thousands people who have changed their lives by using Mental Workout that put the power of psychology at your fingertips.
Using a Christ-centered, empowerment based model we seek to understand the individual not just as a person with an illness or problem but as a person with psychological, cultural, and spiritual strengths that can be utilized in their journey of recovery. Our desire is:
1. To encourage mental health screening, assessment and referral to services.
2. To provide information and resources that will increase an individuals' ability to advocate for him/herself and to maintain psychiatric stability.
3. To increase awareness of mental illnesses, symptoms, relapse signs, and available coping strategies.
4. To facilitate the development of support networks that will encourage socialization, decrease feelings of isolation, and assist individuals with integration into family, social, and community activities.
5. To raise the level of awareness concerning mental illness within the target population and to contribute to the number of people who seek help for mental health concerns.
6. To provide comprehensive mental health interventions to all members of society.
Everyone has mental health, whether it be good or bad, and the more we can talk about it and understand it, the more we can help those with mental health issues.
- Sharing option
Share this exercise band workout trainer videos with your friends through Facebook FB, Twitter, Whatsapp, Gmail, hike, Yahoo, hangout etc.
FEATURES of this exercise routine apps:
* exercise for belly
* exercise for fitness
* exercise for leg
* fat burn body exercises
* exercise legs and arms
* exercise for legs
* exercise for arms
* exercise squats
* exercise stomach
* exercise tummy workout
* daily butt workout
* fat loss body workouts
* exercise for flat stomach
* exercise for waist
* exercise your bicep
* exercises to get abs
Download this free health fitness guru app and feel the difference by getting sixpacks , trim belly, muffin top, loose weight, reduce fat, slim down. This exercise workout at home free app contain high quality YouTube video training by experts which contain all major body stretch exercises which can be done at house or at office which include stretching daily ab workout, chest exercises, six pack ab workouts, exercise legs, daily cardio workout, butt sculpting exercises, abdominal exercises, lower body workouts, arm workouts, chest workouts etc. This no equipment workouts app will help you to learn exercise workout situps and push ups exersise, pull ups exercice, different types of sit ups, lower-body strength excercise, body toning exersice etc. Exercise whole body leaning is included in this home exercise YouTube video for man app along with six pack ab exercises, lower body workouts, tight butt workouts, flat abs moves, arm exercises, arm jiggle workouts. This exercise reward video app is much better than any of the exercise books, exercise ebooks, exercise kick boxing, exercise planks. Don't be an exercise planner. Do dailyworkouts using our circuit training assistant app. Always tell this to yourself. Exercise me !
Successfully tested on mobile phone devices like Samsung S3, HTC series, Sony xperia, Samsung galaxy, LG Optimus,Nexus, Samsung S4 etc. People from any countries like United States of America US, USA, UK, England, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Germany, Italy and rest of the world can use this app.
* Questions to Ask Mental Health Experts
* Mental Health Symptoms
* Relating to Others with Disabilities
* Understanding Mental Illness
This is the most comprehensive report on mental health you will ever read! Not only does it include detailed information about numerous types of mental illness but it also includes tips on how to relate to individuals with mental illness.
This comprehensive special report covers the following topics:
* Mental Health and Traits
* Mental Health Secrets
* Antidepressants in Mental Health
* Medicines in Mental Health
* Therapeutic Strategies in Mental Health
No stone is left unturned in this comprehensive report! You won’t want to miss out on this!
Once in that state doesn’t broadcast negativity in any manner. There’s no living in the past or the time to come any longer and so no disappointment. There aren’t any promises made to other people that turn out unfulfilled. There isn’t any self-serving conversation. When you’ve experienced the absence of the ego and thought… and the mind has stopped…you’ll live in a state that so few others even know is possible. You’ll connect with and strengthen both your conscious and subconscious.
We have a team of highly dedicated and professional health care providers including naturopaths, bioresonance therapists, massage therapists and nutritionists who are committed to improving the health and wellbeing of our clients by offering a range of services to compliment all modalities of healing.
We are proactive and patient focused and take a 'whole body' approach to health We may be able to assist you with:
- Stress Management
- Digestive Complaints
- Weight Loss
- Fertility & Conception Care
- Behavioural problems
- Allergy detection & Management
- Female concerns & Hormonal issues.
- Healthy Aging
- Nutritional counselling
- Mental Health
- Pain Management
- Hormonal Imbalances & Menopause
- Skin Conditions
- Leaky Gut
- Immune Issues
- Cardiovascular Support
Download our free app and instantly gain access to our up to the minute news, receive special offers, info on upcoming events, download shopping lists, gain access to our facebook feed, refer friends and learn more about our services.
Few employers realize the serious impact mental health conditions have on their workplace. Every year one in five employees will suffer from a mental health condition. Indeed mental health conditions are the leading cause of lost work days among workers between the ages of 18 and 45 resulting in significant financial loss to a business.
In addition, new changes in the Americans with Disabilities Act make employers considerably more vulnerable to discrimination charges by an employee with a mental health condition (now defined as an Intellectual Disability by the ADA).
Many of these costs and risks to an employer and the debilitating consequences of mental illness to an employee can be mitigated by implementing simple, inexpensive mental health strategies in the workplace.
This free App provides you with valuable information on how to create a more mental health receptive work environment, how to manage a mental health emergency, videos on issues of workplace mental health, “How To Tips” on topics such as avoiding disability discrimination charges, and supporting a veteran with PTSD, assessment tools, local resource directory and so much more…….See screen shots for App menu of features….
The Mental Health at Work program was first developed by the Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health Services through a grant from the Health Foundation of Greater Cincinnati. GCBHS has a 30 year history of developing effective work strategies for individuals with mental health problems. GCBHS is the largest provider of mental health services in the Greater Cincinnati area.
The Mental Health at Work App was developed by eMETA Learning Solutions
- Record and monitor your feelings to track your moods over time
- Remind yourself what you’re looking forward to, track your daily achievements, and log what you’re grateful for to encourage good mental health
- Add reminders to boost your wellbeing, or events that you’re looking forward to
- Get advice on stress, depression and anxiety
- Find out the symptoms of these common mental health problems
- Access advice on what you should do if you feel this way
- Read our self-help guides
- View our Body Map to see how stress, depression & anxiety can affect the body
- Try 5 quick and easy tips to improve your mental health
Help in a Crisis
- Get support if you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis
- Access national helpline numbers
- Find tips on how to stay safe in a mental health crisis
- Unwind with our three relaxation audio tracks
- Wind down quickly with our two- and three-minute tracks
- Relax more deeply with the longer muscle relaxation track
Play the game
- Take control of a snake as you seek out food
- Distract yourself when you’re feeling stressed or anxious
- Get handy health and wellbeing tips along the way
- Find out more about Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
- View our Twitter Page
- Become a member of the Trust to get more involved
- Give feedback on our services
Please note that this app is not a substitute for professional help. If you have any concerns about your mental health, talk to your GP.