This is the EvenBetter, NumberPad Keyboard! No other keyboard comes close to it in giving you the best T9 experience on Android.
"Best T9 keyboard, hands down! I've tried them all. Creator does a nice job fixing glitches and making upgrades. Great program. Keep it up!"
"Frickin genius! This is so much quicker and more enjoyable than poncing around on a tiny little qwerty keyboard! 5 stars my man. Very happy :-)"
"Love it! :)"
"Dev emailed me right away and help fix purchasing issue i had. All is well. Great support."
"Amazing. So much better than the android qwerty onscreen keyboard, and i love how you can add words easily. The big keys are helpful too."
"By far my best app purchase yet. Have not had one issue. Droid x 2.2 rooted"
It's the best T9 style input and keyboard for Android! Also great for popular messaging apps such as Handcent and ChompSMS, and gives the old style phone pad experience on the phone's keyboard, as well as the ability to use the normal keyboard.
Prediction languages supported are English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, German and French.
Key Features of Keyboard:
Add word button in abc mode
Tap (abc) and predict (T9) modes
Learns word prediction order while typing
Next button in predict mode
Full keyboard in landscape
Supports Better Keyboard Style Skins!
Some keyboard usage tips:
1.) '1' key is for the apostrophe in words (so in predict/T9 mode, the word don't is spelled 3-6-6-1-8)
2.) The 'next' button (button 0) in predict mode becomes the 'Add word' button in abc mode, for easily adding new words to the dictionary.
3.) It learns your word prediction order as you type, so if the suggestions aren't right at first, it should improve as you type.
4.) If a word is not being suggested first, try typing it a few times in a row (without picking the wrong suggestion each time :-) ).
If you have any trouble, please email. I'm excited to help! I can't reply to comments down below, so if you have a problem, you really, *really* should email me.
The split-keyboard "floats" above the screen and can be located anywhere on the Tablet screen. It’s small, elegant and occupies almost no screen space, and it gets even better: users can move it and re-size it with intuitive drag and drop!
AI-Keyboard reduces the time you spend on typing- by 40%.
AI-Keyboard unique self-learning technology, allows to precisely predict the user’s words. It will learn to understand the user pattern of typing, predict the next word, and complete or correct words AS TYPED!
It can be customized to meet user experience based on user own style of typing.
AI-Keyboard is an easy to use, super smart keyboard to replace the standard one on your tablet.
The AI-Keyboard also includes:
• Drag and Drop it . The split-keyboard "floats" above the screen and can be located anywhere on your Tablet. It’s small, elegant and occupies almost no screen space.
• Take it Personal. We offer 8 FREE keyboard themes in addition to premium themes available on the market. Customize everything from key colors, background pictures and keyboard patterns; add a 5th raw to your keyboard to use letters and digits on the same time or resize the keyboard with a simple swipe.
• Stay Protected. User’s privacy is our main concern. We will never share user data or learn from password fields
• Have Fun. Try out the keyboard addictive typing mechanisms, making typing fun and enjoyable
• It warns the user when it corrects the text! Get a visual indication before auto-correction is applied, and a beep after the correction.
• It includes now customized web search capabilities.
Please contact email@example.com with any feedback, issues or suggestions.
AI-Keyboard provides prediction capabilities (pre-dictionaries) in the following languages:
• English (US)
• English (UK)
• French - français
• French (Canada)
• French (Luxemburg)
• Spanish – español
• Norwegian – norsk
• Portuguese – português
• Turkish – Türk
• Ukrainian - Український
• German - Deutsch
• French - français
• Italian - italiano
• Arabic - العربية
• Russian – русский
• Dutch – Nederlands
• Danish - danske
• Korean – 한국어
• Greek - ελληνικά
• Swedish - svensk
• Polish - polonez
• Romanian - român
• Latvian - Latvijas
• Hungarian - magyar
• Catalan - català
• Finnish - suomalainen
• Bulgarian - български
• Persian - فارسی
• Croatian - hrvatski
• Hebrew - עברית
AI-Keyboard also provides support for 15 additional layouts:
• Vietnamese - Tiếng Việt
• Azerbaijani - Azərbaycanca
• Czech - Čeština
• Georgian - საქართველოს
• Hindi - हिंदी
• Indonesian – Indonesia
• Latvian – Latvijas
• Serbian - Српски
• Thai - ภาษาไทย
لوحةالمفاتيح,كيبور,teclat,Tablet,klávesnice,tastatur,πληκτρολόγιο,teclado,صفحه کلید,näppäimistö,clavier,מקלדת,billentyűzet,tastiera,კლავიატურის,키보 드,tastatūra,klaviatūra,toetsenbord,klawiatura,клавиатура,тастатура,tangentbord, แป้นพิมพ์,klavye,клавіатура
Tag: A.I.type Keyboard free, A.I.type Keyboard Plus, A.I.type Emoji Keyboard plugin
◇ Guobi Keyboard supports smart input for over 50 languages.
◇ With multiple keyboard designs for each language, you may choose the keyboard which suits you best.
◇ With its smart-learning features, your favourite words, phrases, sentences and other typing habits will be learnt when you type.
◇ Auto word correction intelligently covers you when you mistype.
◇ For fast entry of symbols or numbers, just press on the letter keys and slide upwards.
◇ Keyboard height adjusts automatically to your screen.
◇ No personal information, such as passwords, credit card numbers and other privacy information will be learnt.
The keyboard contains Russian and English input modes only. If you need other languages, please search and install its keyboard individually. Please be awared that some of the languages are paid keyboards.
To enable the keyboard, go to "Language and keyboard" settings, and check "Guobi Keyboard" box.
- on Android < 3.0: long press in any text input area until a popup menu appears, select "Input Method" in this menu, and choose "Guobi Keyboard" in the list.
- on Android > 3.0: pull the status bar while the keyboard is visible, and choose "Select Input Method", then "Guobi Keyboard"
Albanian -- Shqipe
Arabic -- اللغة العربية
Bangla -- বাংলা
Basque -- Euskara
Belarusian -- Беларускі
Bulgarian -- български
Catalan -- Català
Danish -- Dansk
Dutch -- Netherlands
Estonian -- Eesti keel
Farsi -- فارسی
Filipino -- Tagalog
Finnish -- Suomi
French -- Français
German -- Deutsch
Greek -- Ελληνικά
Hebrew -- עברית
Hindi -- मानक हिन्दी
Hungarian -- Magyar
Icelandic -- Íslenska
Indonesian -- Bahasa Indonesia
Irish -- Gaeilge
Italian -- Italiano
Kannada -- ಕನ್ನಡ
Kyrgyz -- Кыргыз
Malay -- Bahasa Melayu
Mongolian -- Монгол хэл
Nepali -- नेपाली
Norwegian -- Norsk
Pashto -- پښتو
Polish -- Język polski
Portuguese Europe -- Português
Portuguese South America -- Português
Romanian -- Limba română
Russian -- Русский язык
Slovak -- Slovenčina
Slovenian -- Slovenščina
Spanish Europe -- Español
Spanish South America -- Español
Swahili -- Kiswahili
Tamil -- தமிழ்
Telugu -- తెలుగు
Thai -- ภาษาไทย
Turkish -- Türkçe
Ukrainian -- Українська
Uighur -- ئۇيغۇر يېزىقى
Urdu -- اُردو
Uzbek -- U'zbek
Vietnamese -- Tiếng Việt
Based on the Cyanogen dictionary as released under Apache 2.0 license at
- Intelligent: Search using a predictive keyboard with auto correction or use the smart one hand T9 numpad.
- Powerful: Search apps by name or package name. Search contacts by name or use the T9 dialer to search via phone number.
- Convenient: Find search/launch history in the notification area for fast access to your most used apps.
- Personal: The advanced prediction algorithm uses your usage history to provide user personalized results for you.
- Predictive: The more you use the app search and dialer, the more advanced it becomes.
Recommended by Google, Lifehacker, Yahoo, XDA, AndroidPolice etc.
Here’s what our users say:
- Most efficient way to find and open apps!
- Best time saving app
- Find contacts super quickly. AppDialer can smartly predict short search terms.
- You’ll never have to touch the app drawer again!
- Wonderful! Fast, stylish and highly functional.
- Pro features are an excellent addition for the money.
- Replaced my stock app drawer a long time ago.
- Android doesn’t feel the same without it.
- This app makes one hand use not just viable, but even more convenient!
- Included T9 or qwerty widget to access the search from the home screen for fast access and convenience.
- Various settings to further manage apps/contacts.
- Icon pack support for stylish personalization and appearance.
With AppDialer you can gain easy access to your apps and contacts using just one hand! Search can be done via a predictive keyboard or a numpad. The slick widgets give you a shortcut to features straight from the home screen. One lazy swipe via the Google Now gesture is all it takes to use AppDialer so you’ll never have to trawl through dozens of apps or contacts again.
The predictive algorithm and specially designed qwerty keyboard and one hand dialer make search convenient and intelligent. It’s simpler, faster and more convenient than Lazy Swipe, App Swap, T9 or any other launcher.
AppDialer can completely replace the need for the app drawer! The stock Android app management has never been convenient. Save the hassle and try AppDialer today. You’ll be surprised at how much more efficient your day to day life can be with an app like this. This app easily beats other competitors - if you’re a fan of T9 you’ll love AppDialer to pieces.
Partly developed using awesome Kotlin language.
Follow AppDialer on Twitter! https://twitter.com/AppDialer
Like AppDialer on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/appdialer
The keyboard supports all languages of two-letter code.
English, Russian, Ukrainian, Bielorussian, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Tatar, Bashkir, Hebrew.
If your language is not in the list, you can create your own layout using XML file and it will automatically appear in the list of languages and keyboards.
By numerous requests t9 input method was added.
Dictionaries are available for the following languages : English, Russian, Ukrainian, Tatar and Bashkir. The required dictionary must be downloaded via the keyboard settings.
After you install the keyboard you need to follow these steps:
-go to Settings, choose Language and keyboard, activate Jbak Keyboard
-press OK on the dialogue box with a message about the keyboard "collecting your personal data". This is a standard warning message when you activate any third-party keyboard applications.
-in the menu, select Choose Input Method -> Jbak keyboard
There are two layouts for each language: one is a standard qwerty, another is with larger buttons for easy typing in portrait mode.
Each user with minimal knowledge of XML can create his own keyboard! In the "Other" section you can find how to create your own layout and skin.
Briefly about the keyboard features and controls:
-each letter key contains an extra symbol, which can be entered by long-pressing this key
-long-press Shift key displays special keyboard for text editing. It will make easier to select text, copy, paste and cut.
-long-press Enter key opens emoji layout
-long-press of 123 key opens advanced menu, where main settings, multi-clipboard and templates are available. Multi-clipboard stores up to the last 20 copied texts for inserting into text fields.
-templates can contain a text for quick inserting into text fields and some special instructions
-hotkeys are still not working, although they have all functionality
Jbak keyboard is giving you possibility to change:
-key height for portrait and landscape mode (for each mode independently), with preview;
-list of languages for switching
-keyboard layouts for portrait and landscape mode (for each mode independently)
-font size of keys' labels
-current skin (6 built-in skins)
-fullscreen editor font
-haptic feedback for long\short press, intervals in milliseconds
-Shift key behaviour (for example, you can disable CapsLock)
-auto-switching from lowercase to uppercase and vice versa
Tips included: how to create your own layout and skin, changelog and work plan (see the "Other" section).
Use this to help you find the closest Divvy bike station around you. With information about how many bikes and spots are available at each station, you will never have to worry about walking to an empty station or riding to a full one ever again.
*** Shows all Divvy bike stations in the Chicagoland area
*** Displays the number of spots and bikes available at each location (also indicated by amount of color on each marker)
*** Press on an information window to open Google Maps to show you how to get to each location
More features to come! Please comment on this application with what you would like to see next!
Oh yeah, and it's completely free with no advertisements. All permissions are only used by Google Maps, no information is collected or sold through this app.
*This application was created by a local DePaul Student who wanted to help out his fellow Chicagoans. It is not affiliated with Divvy Bikes in any way (unless they would like it to be)
Why choose this application?
- Very simple interface
- Watch and reshoot each video if neccessary
- SAVE VIDEOS LOCALLY so you can share to Facebook, G+, or anywhere else!
- Press your menu button and an option appears where you can view all of your Harlem Shake videos!
- Swipe to scroll through all of the available articles.
- Tap on the title to take your browser to that article.
- Swipe down on the article's image to mark it as 'read'
- Double tap on the article's image to save the article
Contact me for feature or news source requests!
This app is currently in Beta.
*** This app is not associated with the Cleveland Browns or any of the blogs. It is just using RSS feeds that are publicly available ***