English (UK English, US English)
French (Français, Français Canadien)
Portuguese (Português Brasileiro, Português Europeu)
Path Input is the most secure swipe keyboard. It is absolutely no any network function nor read your contacts. The only permission it needs is vibration on keypress. It can guarantee the security of information you enter. As a swipe keyboard, Path Input can bring you an easy, quick and fun input experience.
Why choose this application?
- Very simple interface
- Watch and reshoot each video if neccessary
- SAVE VIDEOS LOCALLY so you can share to Facebook, G+, or anywhere else!
- Press your menu button and an option appears where you can view all of your Harlem Shake videos!
- Swipe to scroll through all of the available articles.
- Tap on the title to take your browser to that article.
- Swipe down on the article's image to mark it as 'read'
- Double tap on the article's image to save the article
Contact me for feature or news source requests!
This app is currently in Beta.
*** This app is not associated with the Cleveland Browns or any of the blogs. It is just using RSS feeds that are publicly available ***
Use this to help you find the closest Divvy bike station around you. With information about how many bikes and spots are available at each station, you will never have to worry about walking to an empty station or riding to a full one ever again.
*** Shows all Divvy bike stations in the Chicagoland area
*** Displays the number of spots and bikes available at each location (also indicated by amount of color on each marker)
*** Press on an information window to open Google Maps to show you how to get to each location
More features to come! Please comment on this application with what you would like to see next!
Oh yeah, and it's completely free with no advertisements. All permissions are only used by Google Maps, no information is collected or sold through this app.
*This application was created by a local DePaul Student who wanted to help out his fellow Chicagoans. It is not affiliated with Divvy Bikes in any way (unless they would like it to be)